God of War

May 28

May 28

Solve the Mystery of Mountain Crime: Requital on PSN Today

Polina Belavskaya's Avatar Posted by Product Manager, Alawar Entertainment

Mountain Crime: Requital on PSN

Hello Dr. White, and welcome to Mountain Crime: Requital, a game full of questions to be answered. The only help you will have is fragments of old letters, memos, somewhat puzzling conversations with guests, and your wits.

Dr. White must investigate a “locked room mystery” after a phone call that brings him to the remote White Wolf Hotel. He drives to the “Wolf” to rescue a heart attack victim. He barely survives a car crash on a bridge to start a really bad trip. Ouch!

Mountain Crime: Requital on PSNMountain Crime: Requital on PSN

This version of the game is complemented by new controls, a redesigned main menu, and tactile sensations. You, Doctor, can drag objects found during the game using the wireless controller or PlayStation Move – depending on your preference – and when you find an object the controller will emit a congratulatory buzz.

One tip: The puzzles, which are easy in the beginning, gradually become more and more challenging. This adventure might surprise even hardcore criminals – pardon me – players; it’s a rich adventure in the best traditions of the hidden object genre.

If you’d like to try something different from the ordinary PlayStation 3 fare, take up the challenge of Mountain Crime: Requital!

Add Your Own

leonskjti said:

May 28th, 9:12 am

the dlc of soul sacrifice will be launched today?
It’s free?

ZaGe-zAiKaNo said:

May 28th, 9:22 am

Looks interesting, but now i’m curious bout’ the release date, as well as the pricing.

Berae said:

May 28th, 9:25 am

@2

I dont know but it says today…

saintaqua said:

May 28th, 9:49 am

A new Hidden Object game?! Thanks! I love them!
Price it well please, these games are fun but NOT worth ten dollars, especially when Big Fish has these things for less than six all the time.
If you could bring affordable HOGs (lol!) to the PSN I’d buy them all!

Tjoeb123 said:

May 28th, 10:11 am

@1 Does this post say Soul Sacrifice anywhere in it? It doesn’t. Of course I’d like to ask when Pinball Arcade will be downloadable on my PS Vita but this isn’t the appropriate post to do that.

Satnamji said:

May 28th, 10:21 am

Will this game be released episodically over a period of months like many other point-and-click adventure games are? So the menu and controls are redesigned. I take it this is an updated re-released port of any older game for a different system?

Polina Belavskaya's Avatar

Polina Belavskaya said:

May 29th, 9:24 pm

This is not a free-to-play game. It will not be released later. But we plan to port more Alawar games to PS

Artemisthemp said:

May 28th, 10:35 am

Sound like a perfect Vita game.

Polina Belavskaya's Avatar

Polina Belavskaya said:

May 29th, 9:04 pm

Vita’s screen is too small for this HOG.

Rezolution77 said:

May 28th, 11:06 am

Bleh.

these types of puzzles definitely need to stick to action type mechanics.

Such as Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and of course numerous others.

Looks like just another Touchpad Ripoff.

Lezarth87 said:

May 28th, 11:07 am

Are we getting soul sacrifice V 1.1 And The dlc for free? It comes today right?

Polina Belavskaya's Avatar

Polina Belavskaya said:

May 29th, 9:22 pm

It’s better to ask in SS thread. It is not our game.

Rezolution77 said:

May 28th, 11:08 am

Why not just come out with crossword puzzles.

Now that would be sweet. LOL.

TUNA-EGG said:

May 28th, 11:29 am

Looks like an interesting game. I only wish it were on Vita.

Polina Belavskaya's Avatar

Polina Belavskaya said:

May 29th, 9:15 pm

On Vita all hidden objects would be totally hidden. Thank you!

PainOfSarrow said:

May 28th, 11:33 am

if its 5 bucks il get it. il never go 10 on point and click games. wont be surprised to see 9.99 though.

Welmosca said:

May 28th, 11:40 am

Hoou I’m very interested…thats a really different game….I’m really interested…But I have some questions…”This version”???…I’ve never heard of this game before…in what system it was released before?…and how is the camera of the game?…I’ll be waiting to see a gameplay.Thanks for posting this….this game was about to slip by my eyes.

Ryumoau said:

May 28th, 12:04 pm

Hope this game is as fun as that Detective Dee game was. That was the first hidden puzzle game i ever played and i found it very fun and had an interesting mystery.

Enforcer_X said:

May 28th, 12:09 pm

I love these games!

Bicgoozgetten-69 said:

May 28th, 12:34 pm

PlayStation is the best console out there. They produced the most additive games this one.

tusunami said:

May 28th, 12:39 pm

This might be worth checking out at some point.

carlpain said:

May 28th, 1:11 pm

@5 You already did it with that comment. Duh!

vdark5 said:

May 28th, 1:11 pm

@1: yes its out today and its free! just update your game before hand tho

Ryumoau said:

May 28th, 2:09 pm

can’t believe you guys are charging $15 for this!!! Thats ridiculous! I would have tried it for around $5-7 like Detective Dee was, but i’m not spending $15 on a point and click game. It couldn’t possibly have taken that much effort to make this to warrant that high a price.

cat9966 said:

May 28th, 2:23 pm

This is a port of a mediocre PC casual Hidden Object Adventure game that came out the end of 2011. If people are interested in this type of game that I highly recommend a membership at the shockwave gaming site (no relationship to flash driver) where for a reasonable membership fee you get access to unlimited downloads of several thousand casual pc games – including this one. They get new releases weekly and their back catalog of games is second to none.

I love games of all sorts. However, considering these kinds of games run on virtually any PC, I am loss as to why they needed to be ported to a gaming system.

Ryumoau said:

May 28th, 2:38 pm

@21 not everyone likes playing on a pc. i prefer my console and hdtv for gaming, sorry.

Elvick_ said:

May 28th, 3:26 pm

The price seems high for the game, and I’d never buy something like this on PS3. I’d consider it on PS Vita though, but not for the price you’re asking for it.

Rezolution77 said:

May 28th, 3:47 pm

Got a Vita, and please do not allow them to think that.
I would not rather read a book, than see my “gaming” handheld reduced to overly priced kids coloring/pop-out books.

Shadow gate was fine for 8bit graphics , and to rent but purchase this?

Do not make me laugh at that price.
You may want to charge the going rate of a magazine.

Jacob Jones at least came with voice characterizations, at nowhere near the price.

But once again Sony is allowing Spam to clutter our wants of neatly organized categories and folders.

bookepride said:

May 28th, 4:20 pm

It’s NOT worth $14.99. Never!

Formulita_2k said:

May 28th, 10:10 pm

$15 !! Thanks for the lolz….

BrianC6234 said:

May 28th, 10:33 pm

It’s too bad this game is $5.00 more on the PS3 than we can get it for on Windows. I see that version is just $9.95. How about a discount for PS Plus at least? I’ll wait for now and see if there’s a sale or something.

Dangisuckatgamin said:

May 29th, 3:32 am

Yup I’m agreeing with everyone else, $15 is way overboard.
I’ll pass now.. was planning on purchasing until your company got greedy.
I like hidden objects too, but see what greed does Sony?

PainOfSarrow said:

May 29th, 8:57 am

Cant Believeee when i saw the 14.99 price on the update. what the EFFF…

saintaqua said:

May 29th, 10:19 am

I would have paid 4.99, maybe 7.99…I was prepared to dismiss it at 9.99….but I can’t believe it’s actually 14.99!!

cat9966 said:

May 29th, 12:53 pm

Actually, $6.99 is the going price for this game on the most popular casual pc game sites and today you can find it for as low as $2.99. I saw it yesterday for 99 cents. I guess they are hoping that the PS3 market doesn’t overlap greatly with the casual PC market. They’re probably right. As someone who plays games on multiple platforms and will happily play almost any type of game, I probably have a much broader awareness of what’s out there that the typical gamer.

plaztiksyke said:

May 29th, 2:49 pm

My husband and I love playing these find-y game together on our HDTV. The value proposition of $15 is a hard sell, though. I’m curious about the following that would make it an instant purchase for me:

1. co-op play with multiple cursors?
2. 1080p native graphics assets and rendering?
3. 24-bit and/or losslessly-compressed audio assets and playback?
4. platinum trophy?
5. cross-buy to vita?

If the answer to any three of those is ‘yes’, then $15 meets my willingness-to-pay. If not, then that’s too bad and I’ll wait for a Plus discount.

Q8yty said:

May 30th, 4:02 am

i never tired from playing these games like on some device