Final Fantasy XV

Jun 05

Jun 05

PS Home Update: Take a Virtual Tour of PlayStation’s E3 Booth

Cade Peterson's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

This week in PlayStation Home, we open the Virtual PlayStation E3 booth for pre-registration, earning you an exclusive BEYOND: Two Souls PS3 theme and other Home rewards. Code Mystics surprises us with a retro-style arcade personal space, Game Mechanics introduces a horse racing game, and summertime is here in the Granzella Teahouse. Also, don’t forget to register for the Paradise Springs Poker Tournament —it’s on Saturday, June 8th!

Virtual PlayStation E3 Booth Opens for Pre-Registration

The biggest video game event of the year, E3, is almost upon us! Following tradition, we’ve taken the actual schematics of this year’s physical PlayStation booth and recreated it in PlayStation Home, right down to the finest details. Few are fortunate enough to attend the real event, but we love sharing the experience with all the PlayStation fans out there. This E3 is shaping up to be an extraordinary one — you don’t want to miss it.

Starting later today, everyone who pre-registers in our virtual E3 booth will earn exclusive rewards, including a Beyond: Two Souls PS3 theme. This is only available for those who pre-register this week!

E3_BEYOND-reward

Log into PlayStation Home later today to pre-register and snag this exclusive bonus!

When E3’s doors open on Tuesday June 11th at noon Pacific (3:00pm Eastern), the virtual doors open too.

This year, we have even more awesome rewards, which you can snag by completing various quests. Here are a few:

Exclusive The Last Of Us PS3 Theme

E3_TLOU-reward

Two free PlayStation Mobile games: Rymdkapsel and Haunt the House

PSM-2FreeGames

Free trial of Music Unlimited

MusicUnlimited-reward

Exclusive Destiny PS3 theme

DestinyPS3theme

Free trial of PS Plus

PSPlus_30DayTrial

Exclusive first wave beta access to Killzone: Mercenary, available later this year on PS Vita

KillzoneMercenary_BETA

Jump into PlayStation Home before Monday night and pre-register to earn your Beyond: Two Souls exclusive PS3 theme, then get ready for opening day, June 11th. See you there!

Code Mystics – Mystic Arcade Bundle

With the Mystic Arcade personal space bundle, return to a day when old school arcade games ruled the land. Mystic Arcade is a cosy throwback, a movie theatre lobby with plenty of space to organize your own personal arcade games. Mystic Arcade’s bundled-in accessories include a theatre poster and garbage can, as well as an exclusive, animated glow-in-the-dark Mystic Arcade T-shirt (in both male and female variations). You can also add your own custom images to your movie poster frames, with plenty of wall hanging space to show off your theatrical taste. Visit the Mystic Arcade Theatre Lobby often; the movie marquee sports a new title every week, each an ’80s-themed movie homage. Mystic Arcade makes a perfect venue for your classic arcade cabinets such as Centipede, Frogger, Asteroids, Time Pilot, etc. (sold separately).

MysticArcade_2013-May-24_684x384

LOOT – Hollywood Hills House

New from LOOT Entertainment: imagine an estate with free Entertainment On Demand, swimming and a stunning view of the Los Angeles skyline! Welcome to the Hollywood Hills House, now available in nighttime as well as daytime variations as both an estate and a clubhouse! Throw a giant pool party, meet with your club, or simply entertain a few select friends – if you want to live like a PlayStation Home celebrity, then this is the place to own.

NOTE: Due to contractual and rights agreements, some EOD channels are nation specific. Crackle content is only available in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia. RadioIO is only available in the United States and Canada. In addition, due to rights issues, countries may not receive the same content selections within the channels. Only one TV can be active at a time. The LOOT™ EOD will work in any private space, UNLESS the space comes with a video screen you cannot turn off.

nDreams – Animation Dance Pack, Volume 3 + Street Wear Collection

nDreams Animation Packs – Volume 3

If you have been in PlayStation Home recently you will have definitely seen nDreams’ amazing range of Dance Animations. Filmed at the world famous Pinewood Studios these fully motion captured dances and gestures have taken Home by storm. Now get ready for a brand new pack of Dances in the nDreams Animation Packs – Volume 3.

Dance Packs include (3 dances in each pack):

• Attitude Dance Pack
  • Sexy Dance Pack
  • UK Dance Pack
  • Kung Fu Dance Pack
  • Capoeira Dance Pack

nFashion – Street Wear Collection

Stand out from the crowd with this amazing collection of Street Wear clothing from nDreams. For those who want to be fully kitted out why not try the four full body outfits each for male and female that include their own motion captured Dance Animation. Or you can purchase clothing items individually and for those who just want to strut their stuff you can purchase two Dance Pack which includes the dances from the full body outfits.

Game Mechanics – A Day At The Races

Game Mechanics has created a new casino style game for your apartment or club. It is called A Day At The Races. Five jockey mounted ponies go around an oval track and you bet on which two are going to finish first and second (order does not matter). You get 300 coins when you purchase the machine and get an additional 20 coins every day you check in with the game. Your friends can come by and play it even if they don’t own it. The first time they play they get 20 coins and 5 per day after. Owners get a better deal because ownership has its privileges. There are 10 Rewards you and your friends can earn by completing achievements. You can bet up to 20 coins per race on any combination of horses and the odds go from 2 for 1 to 200 for 1. Another cool feature is that if you own the table and play at it, you can go to a friend’s apartment, play on theirs and all your stats and coins come with you. You can even start a streak on your machine and complete it on their machine, or even on a machine in a club. Coins are available in the store for those who run out. Up to 12 players can play on a machine at once and it uses 14 furniture slots.

GM_HorseRace_684x384

Digital Leisure – Paradise Springs Poker Tournament

There are only a few days left to register for the Paradise Springs Poker Tournament this weekend! To register all you have to do is head to the Poker Room in The Casino and purchase a bracelet at the registration desk. Once you’ve got your bracelet be sure to come back on June 8th when the tournament starts. You can read up on how the tournament works, and when it starts in your region, by checking out the tournament rules right next to registration desk. You don’t want to miss your chance to rake in up to 250,000 in casino chips and to claim all the glory!

DigitalLeisure_PokerTournament

Granzella – Summer Teahouse + New Yukatas

Summer Teahouse

Summer is coming to Granzella’s Japanese Tea House personal space. The summer sun shines on the small tea house in the mountains. Wind blows through the bamboo grove and the sky is a clear blue. Spend some quiet time in elegance. Cool Japanese sweets and a colorful flower arrangement, hospitality that only summer can bring.

Now that the seasons have changed, let emotions surround you as you spend a peaceful moment here.
Note: This personal space’s landscape changes with the seasons.

New Yukatas

New patterns for Granzella’s Yukata series have arrived! Set against a refreshing white background, the Hydrangea pattern for women and the Lotus & Frog pattern for men garnish these Yukata. Spend the approaching hot summer in a refreshingly cool Yukata!

20130605_Yukata

JAM Games – Royal Blues or Pinks?

To celebrate the imminent birth of Prince William and Princess Catherine’s first baby, and the future heir to the throne of Great Britain, we bring you a right royal collection – Royal Blues or Pinks?

As the world waits to see whether the future British heir will be a boy or a girl, we are giving you a small collection of royal baby items, including everything you’ll need to create your royal nursery in blue or pink. Plus, everyone can join in the fun by grabbing a free prediction t-shirt, you decide whether you think the baby will be a new prince or princess!

Royal_Blues_or_Pinks_Promo_02_684x384

Lockwood – Dream Doodle Packs + Extras

Dream Doodle Packs

Expand your collection of colours, stamps, stickers and words with new doodle packs! Dream Universe and Delirious Squid Doodle Packs are available from the store, and the Safari Pack is available from the Gift Machine.

Lockadoodle_update_poster_5thJune_050613_1280x720

Conversational Gestures

Also from Lockwood this week, pick up a conversational gestures pack from the store or head over to the Gift Machine for a limited time sale!

VEEMEE – Billabong, Scooters + Wrangler

Billabong

Check out the latest selection of great new clothes from Billabong this week. Choose from a selection of new hats, shirts, shorts, skirts, sweaters, vests, trousers, dresses and 2-part bikini bundles. Don’t miss the amazing Black Calex Wind Shell and Black Heather Statik Fleece for men. The Mo Mint Aida May shorts and Black In Ur Dreams mini skirt for women are must-have additions to your wardrobe.

Billabong_Batch020_OneLuv_2013-05-29_260x340Billabong_Batch020_AXSTruckerHat_2013-05-29_260x340

Scooters

Combine style and elegance with these iconic Classic Scooters locomotion items from VEEMEE. Go for the complete look with a parka jacket and a matching helmet for each scooter. You can also get each item individually or all the scooters, helmets and jackets in one great discount bundle.

Wrangler

Summer is finally on its way and this week in PlayStation Home Wrangler releases a great range of clothing perfect for those long virtual summer days. Men can stay cool with the Icarus Crank Short Jeans, while for women there’s the Norma T-Shirt and Hannah Shirt. For those warm summer nights there’s the long sleeved Bay City Shirt and Paisley T-Shirt combo for men, and the Corynn Aloe Vera skinny jeans for women. That’s not all, there are lots of other fantastic items out in the Wrangler store this week to complement the already great selection.

Wrangler_Batch013_Norma_2013-05-29_260x340Wrangler_Batch013_WesternShirtRed_2013-05-29_260x340

x7 Update

This week in exclusive VIP nightclub x7, there is a new exclusive value bundle, a new freebie for the men, and several new Animations from Konami. All are available early-access this week to x7 members only. Head to x7, take the elevator upstairs, check out these fine items, then dance the night away!

Mall Update – The Virtual Item Showcase, Volume 90

Magnus has returned, sharing with us all the hottest new items this week. Check out the video below for all the details. Highlights include the ridable Demon Horse, and Lightning Eyes from Lockwood, relaxed looks from Wrangler, Billabong and new additions to the Street Wear collection from nDreams. Enjoy this week’s Virtual Item Showcase.

See you in PlayStation Home!

Want to chat more about PlayStation Home? Hop on over to the Home Forums! If you’re having trouble with Home, head to the Home Support forum.

Add Your Own

retro25 said:

June 5th, 12:37 pm

I can’t wait to checkout this years E3 space on Monday and the Mystic arcade looks retrotastic to have.

Gadirok said:

June 5th, 12:38 pm

Oh man. Those themes and KZ beta beta the crap out of the stuff you guys were pushing out for last year’s update to home which was just playstation home cosmetic wear.

Welp, time to redownload PS Home.

NotoriousGamer said:

June 5th, 12:40 pm

Hey Cade,

Can I use the free 30 day Plus code I get from Home when my existing Plus ends sometime next year? Or will the code expire by then?

Thanks

tusunami said:

June 5th, 12:58 pm

Yeah best ever can’t wait haven’t been in PS home in awhile, now I can check out PS Home again & see all the great things!!!!!!!!!

ElektroDragon said:

June 5th, 1:19 pm

This is very cool. It’s nice that you are giving us some legitimate reasons for using Home other than “virtual playground to socialize and waste time”. :)

I’d use Home more if it were a seamless experience with more launch links in various spots rather than “application” I have to purposefully go into.

blakseed said:

June 5th, 1:20 pm

I always enjoy the Home E3 events.

materclobber said:

June 5th, 1:20 pm

Cade,

I was just wondering how long the e3 booth would be up because i will be on vacation from June 9th-14. I wouldn’t want to miss the rewards!!

RemyReznor said:

June 5th, 1:43 pm

Oh hank you Cade I was a bit worried.

RemyReznor said:

June 5th, 1:43 pm

Thank* :P

Haskell420 said:

June 5th, 1:48 pm

you know that is a GREAT QUESTION? WILL PS HOME BE ON THE PS4, or will it strictly remain on the PS3?

I love HOME since day 1 Private/Closed Beta. Its come light years from what it once was. But I, along with millions of others wanna know if HOME can be accessed via the PS4? I would hope so. Too have to turn on the PS3 JUST for HOME, seems kinda inane! And I agree with the VITA owners, you gotta get HOME to the VITA.

regiskakarotu2 said:

June 5th, 1:50 pm

I registered already, how do I get the promotional code?

Bergen75 said:

June 5th, 1:52 pm

@60 I was wondering the same thing. What do you do after you register?

Niko_of_Death said:

June 5th, 1:52 pm

Hey, I (unfortunately) only have a PS Vita. Seeing as a few of these things are for PS Vita, could you make some way of accessing this via vita?

RemyReznor said:

June 5th, 2:03 pm

Cade you liar I went to Konami to find the hair I wanted and it wasn’t there! *Cries*

RemyReznor said:

June 5th, 2:07 pm

Oops! Never mind I found it sowwy my wuv.

P.S.Thank you for going along with my silly comments in the past Cade.

regiskakarotu2 said:

June 5th, 2:09 pm

I registered already, how do I get the promotional code?

PLEASE!

EggySong85 said:

June 5th, 2:25 pm

Woah! Not only do I get to check out the layout of the Sony booth before videos of it are plastered all over the Internet, I get a chance to win two mobile games I actually want and beta access to my most anticipated vita game? You guys have really out done yourselves! Cheers!

superfull15eu said:

June 5th, 2:31 pm

no le entiendo

Wahadinho said:

June 5th, 2:39 pm

Is this going to be available in EU (UK preferably)?

Shadowtroops said:

June 5th, 2:46 pm

Will the ps plus trial add on to my 1 year i bought or do you have to be new? Also how long would it take to complete all of it for the last of us theme? I bought a dynamic theme on the store and pre-ordered it for another dynamic theme. Is the one we earn in home the same as one of those??

regiskakarotu2 said:

June 5th, 2:50 pm

I registered already E3 Home, how do I get the promotional code (Dynamic Theme Beyond+ Dynamic Theme The Last of US + 2 games mobile?

carlpain said:

June 5th, 4:02 pm

Lol. I had to download the P.Home. That means that I never used it before.

carlpain said:

June 5th, 4:10 pm

I got the code. My only problem was that my PS3 froze twice while trying to download the E3 app.

Nano1124 said:

June 5th, 4:55 pm

How do you download the theme? I unlocked it or whatever but how do I access it to download it? I got a little email on the bottom left corner.

Sopalista said:

June 5th, 5:15 pm

wow thats an awesome update , i pre-registered , any idea how to download the Beyond Theme ?

Aelisa said:

June 5th, 5:16 pm

Finally news about E3 in Home, love the great effort put into it each year!

Aelisa said:

June 5th, 5:18 pm

To my understanding the voucher code for the dynamic theme will be available on the 11th of June?

sweenster98 said:

June 5th, 5:24 pm

will any of these themes transfer over to the PS4?

Duecool768686 said:

June 5th, 5:46 pm

I’m Confused i went there do you get the stuff on the eleventh

lugadi said:

June 5th, 6:05 pm

@79

Yes. I was wondering if it would start downloading the theme automatically, but it’s just to reserve it. Starting the 11th we can get all of the stuff by visiting the virtual booth.

lkenourmos said:

June 5th, 6:15 pm

sorry guys but can someone tell me where to find the E3 Booth?
I downloaded the PSHome app but I dont see any E3 Booth, only some stores and Pottermore. Even the teleporter doesnt show anything E3 related …

So confused and lost …

DiscoJer said:

June 5th, 6:15 pm

So let me get this straight, in order to get stuff for the Vita, you need to own a PS3?

This is why the Vita is failing so badly, Sony doesn’t consider it its own device, but simply an accessory to their consoles.

Xuchilbara said:

June 5th, 6:45 pm

Another year, another PlayStation@Home E3. The Beyond Two Souls theme is icing on the cake. Thank you ^_^

streetz180 said:

June 5th, 7:56 pm

It would be very interesting to see a ps home type of game on the playstation vita .

Perish_Song said:

June 5th, 8:49 pm

I thought the scooters were out last week. I’ve been seeing them all over the place.

freshprincepbg said:

June 5th, 9:07 pm

Wow!! The prizes are even more awesome than last year! I’d like to see some avatar prizes too like in past years. I still rock my Sly Cooper stuff from last year.

Also hope PS Home is on PS4, I wish you guys will just tell us already.

DaZetheMaZe said:

June 5th, 9:11 pm

PS Home would have been more effective for those that spend most of there time gaming if they had a option to start up the system in Home where the hub has those on your friends list active. Which would promote communication, conversation, and resolve crossgame chat to an degree with private chat in the hub which is a step up from chat on xmb. What do you think will be the next iteration of Home?

The_Dukenator said:

June 5th, 9:32 pm

@81 Its a virtual booth. Look in the Navigator.

@57 Take your PS3 with you, provided you’re going somewhere that has a tv and internet connection.

Angel_Garcilazo said:

June 5th, 9:33 pm

Can I have some clarification on two things, Cade? 1.) Is the Killzone Beta code in limited quantities? 2.) Will the beta be available come Monday? Thanks in advance!

BIueSteel said:

June 5th, 10:31 pm

@The_Dukenator
Even looking in the Navigator isn’t helping much.

Can anyone give precise instructions on how to find it? I went through every icon in the Navigator and feel the same as Ikenourmos, lost and confused.

NeRdy0611 said:

June 6th, 4:39 am

Is this available for R3 accounts?

sebastianseb said:

June 6th, 4:50 am

Like a few others stated, I can’t find the E3 booth at all, not even if I go into Navigator.

-Any ideas?

photomaven said:

June 6th, 6:07 am

So i found the virtual booth got the shirt, but no theme code. when do i get that?

The_Dukenator said:

June 6th, 6:48 am

@93 It should say you’d get a voucher June 11th.

@90, @92 Navigator – Featured Games – PS Virtual E3 Booth

Mastw1540 said:

June 6th, 6:48 am

@93 i noticed the same thing got shirt but no theme i thought they would give a code or put it into ur system but it not there.

Mastw1540 said:

June 6th, 6:49 am

@94 oh ok get a voucher instead

Ra_The_Sun_King said:

June 6th, 7:00 am

About 3 weeks ago Radio Stations started disappearing from the LOOT Radio Bundle package . Here is a list and the big difference between the Radio Bundle and the EOD TV (space apartment , Hollywood Hills Daytime , night time …etc )
Radio Bundle list : Featured, Rock, Pop, Classical & Jazz, Electric Specialty, Acoustic, Country, Christian, Talk .
EOD TV LIST : Featured channels , Rock Channels, All Music Channels, Pop Channels, Electronic and Dance, Electric Specialty, Acoustic Channels, Country , Christian, Classical & Jazz , Talk
compare the 2 and it is easy to see that the Radio Bundle music stations are missing a lot of its content from when we first got them . I can NOT throw a party listening to 80`s pop . I talked to Radio IO and they said its a SONY problem, so here I am to ask you, to PLEASE let SONY know of this problem , Missing Radio stations from the Radio Bundle for more than 3 weeks . We need and want our Radio stations Back .

The_Dukenator said:

June 6th, 7:15 am

@97 You’ll have to take it up with LOOT as i doubt Sony handle those.

HalfBloodKing93 said:

June 6th, 8:38 am

How should i pre-register at ps home its pretty difficult

HalfBloodKing93 said:

June 6th, 8:43 am

When i’ll have theme of beyond i m registered