God of War

Jun 12

Jun 12

E3 2013: All the Live Presentations and PS4 Demos

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

In case you missed the news, PlayStation is streaming live game demos, never-before-seen live gameplay footage, and interviews all week long (watch live here). Here, we’re collecting all the presentations in one convenient place for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

We’ll keep this list updated as the live segments roll into our YouTube page.

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)

Battlefield 4 (PS4, PS3)

Blacklight: Retribution (PS4)

CounterSpy (PS3, PS Vita, mobile

The Dark Sorcerer (PS4) / Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Daylight (PS4)

Destiny (PS4, PS3)

Destiny of Spirits (PS Vita)

Diablo III (PS3, PS4)

DiveKick (PS3, PS Vita)

Doki Doki Universe (PS3, PS Vita)

Dragon’s Crown (PS3, PS Vita)

DriveClub (PS4)

The Evil Within (PS4, PS3)

Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)

Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita)

Knack

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3)

Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4)

OddWorld: New ‘N Tasty (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

The Order: 1886 (PS4)

Mad Max

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4, PS3)

PlanetSide 2 (PS4)

Puppeteer (PS3)

Sportfriends (PS3)

Tearaway (PS Vita)

Transistor (PS4)

The Walking Dead (PS Vita) The Walking Dead: 400 Days (PS Vita, PS3)

Warframe (PS4)

The Witness

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

HeySumbode said:

June 12th, 3:37 pm

<3 PlayStation

PAPA_DOC_LIVES said:

June 12th, 3:40 pm

Hmmm… I wonder if Sony’s “Pulse Elite Headset” will work with the PS4? I sure hope so!!! ^^

CatatonicAlex said:

June 12th, 4:05 pm

Wow. Look at all those PS Vita games. Amazing.

Mobius2525 said:

June 12th, 4:14 pm

sweet

GRIM__REAFER said:

June 12th, 4:21 pm

hope you remember to do this with the rest of them. Not fun trying to look them up. Specially with other user using the same videos.

Tjoeb123 said:

June 12th, 4:34 pm

Any chance these (as well as pretty much every other PlayStation trailer) can get onto the PS Store, so we can download them onto our PS3s/PS Vitas?

KRONOS-- said:

June 12th, 4:52 pm

There are so many E3 news that I have not been able to watch the coverage you guys have been doing. Thank you, Sid, for compiling all the news and videos in one post as this makes it easier for me to check everything you guys have been covering. Awesome work and make sure to get some rest once all the E3 madness is over.

xeno3d said:

June 12th, 4:59 pm

@2 That is what I am wondering… I am about to buy one but only if will carry over to PS4

Suicide_Surfer said:

June 12th, 5:25 pm

Does one PS plus account give access to multiplayer to every account on the system or only the plus account. I plan to share a PS4 with my brothers, but I really don’t want to have to buy 3 different plus accounts

Rockefellow said:

June 12th, 6:15 pm

Scuicide_Surfer: It’s been confirmed via multiple sources that one account with Plus will cover an entire system’s multiplayer connectivity. I’m not going to look it up for you; you left a comment here, so you can check Google if you want concrete info.

soundandvision77 said:

June 12th, 7:52 pm

I think Meredith is becoming a great interviewer for playstation. She seems to have a good knowledge of the games she’s talking about. I’m not sure if there will be another season of The Tester, but I think they should get Meredith involved in more promo stuff like this for interviews, etc. How about an appearance on the Blogcast?

OneMoreVillain said:

June 12th, 9:31 pm

@9 Then you do not have to worry, Sony already confirmed that you entired household will have access to the content on the PS4 and it’s multiplayer as long as there is one account registered to the system and will not require users to purchase multiple subscriptions with each account.

Welmosca said:

June 12th, 10:58 pm

All?????…Where is KZ Shadow Fall demo…?….not even the gameplay was posted here on the blog,even being really short it blowed every game out of water…Shadow Fall is the game that is pushing me forward to buy a PS4 and you guys are neglecting it?…is that right?…

In another hand…I’m eager to see The order…and very very happy to know that it’ll be 3rd person,thank you for share that information.

PS:Meredith Molinari….marry me.

GalvatronAlpha7 said:

June 12th, 11:51 pm

Mmmmm…playstation

derb said:

June 13th, 2:18 am

Really wish there was a reset button on accounts or Sony increasing the system limit from the master.

I have 3 PS3 systems and a PSP-GO

I lost the cable to charge the PSP-GO so there is no way I can deactivate it from my account.
I deactivate all 3 PS3 systems
I activate 1 PS3 system
I attempt to activate a second and I am hit with the YOU already have 2 PS3 systems activated.

I guess I’ll have to deactivate EVERYTHING to get my account working on the PS4 (minus the PSP-GO-GO)

TRED- said:

June 13th, 2:19 am

PS+ subscription is a deal breaker , just make it a choice but charge 100 for all those who think its a great idea. PS+gold coming soon

rscayab2064 said:

June 13th, 7:09 am

can anyone tell me what are the ps vita games listed in here?

ChrisREDb86 said:

June 13th, 8:11 am

Damn sony why is ps vita to you____???? im so frustrated with this console … no AAA games announced in this e3 only the same games and a lot of ports and indies.. you promised PS3 like games cross play, cross buy, … now all of this is going to trash as the system \
Respect us we are supporting you sony your handheld

onslaughtree said:

June 13th, 8:44 am

Sorry @19, but seems like you are not aware of the massive amounts of games showcased at the Vita E3 booth. Kotaku has a vid of the games at the Vita booth. Go check it out. Vita is the best handheld machine on the market, with allot of quality games….Keep on Gaming.

onslaughtree said:

June 13th, 9:01 am

Stelth Bastard, looks really solid gamers.

Heavenly_king said:

June 13th, 10:28 am

@9 if on his PS4 your account is present then yeah he can play online. Yoshida said that via twitter. :D

pablofsi08 said:

June 13th, 10:39 am

PS4 still has time to implement retrocompatibility with PS3 games, PS2 games and PSX digital games and decline Plus being mandatory to play online maintaining online playing free for everyone. If they don’t, I will give the thumbs down to PS4, use my PS Plus account to “buy” free PS4 games and only buy it after it has dropped it’s price dramatically or they add compatibility with PS3 in any way they want to. I encourage everyone that bought over 190 digital PS3 games supporting this company to do the same. RESPECT TO MY PS3 GAMES COLLECTION!

boxmyth said:

June 13th, 10:58 am

I like that you can choose to download the single player or multi-player portion of a game first (shown at the tail end of The Order video). That’s a nice feature.

onslaughtree said:

June 13th, 12:51 pm

@23 Sony has already said that ps3/psn/ps2/ps1 games will be sorported through the cloud service, so you will have access to your old library. The ps3 will be supported through sony and 3rd parties after the ps4 launch so there is no need to unplug your current ps3.
Also your current psn account covers 2 ps3 and 2 psp/Vitas so I will presume that this will carry over to the ps4 where you can have your ps3 + ps4 under 1 current psn log in info. It only makes sence to do it this way.
I myself have a huge ps3 library, digital and physical games, but ps3 is ps3. I cant expect sony to build in a ps3 disk drive to play my disk ps3 games in the ps4. PSN games, YES. I expect to have access to my digital ps3 games , but im ok with not getting my ps3 disks not playable on my ps4.

CatatonicAlex said:

June 13th, 5:22 pm

If you want to watch e3 videos of the ps vita youtube xlogicalzx
He has them for almost every vita game there.

The-Incisive-One said:

June 13th, 5:23 pm

I’m super stoked!

igorrocks2 said:

June 13th, 6:18 pm

Sony stock rocking 1 dollar a day I am SO HAPPY! LONG LIVE PLAYSTATION!
Jack is Wolverine of PlayStation
Mark Cerny is Iron man/Stark of next generation
1st party devs Stark Industries
Hirai san is Hulk of Sony who protect people and don’t like when Microsoft/Xbox/ Hydra is messing with us gamer’s
Shuhei Yoshida Guardian of the Galaxy now that’s Business I will support with my life if I need too!

igorrocks2 said:

June 13th, 6:45 pm

@15 Use PS Vita cable or go to your account on the web and press deactivate all devices then reactivate those that you have or use thee most I did it Note you Can do that once every 6 months I hope Sonny will allow PS4 to be activated as separate device because I have 2 PS3’s on my account and don’t want to deactivate one of them
@16 won’t happen PS+ founded on different fundamentals. plus it’s already said that it is up to developers to restrict MP or not Sony not controlling it .. You see PS4 build on on open world sandbox approach and PS+ is cheaper than xbox live by far because you get advantage of whole PlayStation ecosystem from PSP/Vita/PS3/PS4/PSN I even have PS1 and PS2 so having whole team only advantage to me

duchessban1 said:

June 13th, 7:40 pm

This is so cool Thank you for this!! :)

derb said:

June 13th, 11:21 pm

@28

Thanks. I had looked on the site before. I didn’t know it was under account. I thought it would be under devises. Yes 6 months popped up in a display. I have 2 PS3 side by side each other and I’ve been deactivating each time I switched. Ill post here again if it worked :)

derb said:

June 13th, 11:48 pm

Yayyyy 2 system activations for game.

1 for video. I guess that’s norm. Thanks again.

Yes Sony needs to allow a third for PS4 :)

DragonIrons said:

June 14th, 7:23 am

@15 Derb, why don’t you just go buy another cable for the psp?? If you can’t find one in stores I’m sure you can find one on Amazon…..

DragonIrons said:

June 14th, 7:26 am

wait so I have a Vita and a PS3 (and I use both). If I got a PS4 too I wouldnt’ be able to use it w/o constantly deactivating and activating one system or the other? LOL no thanks…. not till they change that stupid policy. Shouldn’t even be a policy at all. I mean why the hell do they care how many systems you have?

DragonIrons said:

June 14th, 8:19 am

On an off note…. I was hoping by now you all would finally release a 1/2 hdmi video cable to use the UNused port on the top of the Vita. So when we’re home we can use the TV for Vita games and basically use the vita like a controller.

onslaughtree said:

June 14th, 11:06 am

@33, As of now, all of your PSN content can be used on 2 ps3’s and 2 psp’s. So its obvious your going to have the same content used on ps3/ps4 on your new account.

derb said:

June 14th, 3:29 pm

@32

I have no use for a PSP, PSP GO, or PS VITA.

I primarily use 2 PS3 systems only.

I couldn’t activate 2 PS3 systems because I was being counted against by an activated PSP GO. Game & Video. I read that if you bought & activated an older PS3 model, the limit was 5. Also they changed that limit to 3 sometime ago. I’m using 320GB & 500GB models.

As far as I’ve tested with these models, you can only Activate 2 systems for game & 1 for video. Anything else & you’re hit with the “You already have 2 PS3 systems activated” message.

For those that already have 2 PS3’s activated, I don’t know if they are hit with the same message for their portables.

Bigjoe1627joseph said:

June 14th, 5:35 pm

Battlefield 4 and Destiny are going to be awsome

KirAMinh said:

June 14th, 9:43 pm

Cant wait to buy PS4. SO hype!

ElektroDragon said:

June 14th, 10:23 pm

I LOVE YOU MARK CERNY!

XeahuleXolic said:

June 14th, 11:17 pm

There are so many good games that I want to have and play so bad, I Love Play Station !!!!

bhaley83 said:

June 15th, 12:18 am

Knack looks amazing! I will definitely be picking up that game along with Watch Dogs and AC4 :)

AizawaYuuichi said:

June 15th, 3:29 am

@derb: The account activations are 2 portable systems AND 2 PS3 systems. I have two ps3s activated for game content, and my Vita. I’m pretty sure Sony isn’t stupid. When the PS4 launches, they’ll update the policy, and ADD PS4 to the approved list. A PS4 doesn’t equal one of the two allowed PS3 activations. They’ll most likely make it 2 PSP/Vitas, 2 PS3s and 2 PS4s (or maybe just one PS4, no way to know at this point).
But, my point is, I highly doubt they will make people deactivate a PS3 in order to use their account on the PS4.

pablofsi08 said:

June 15th, 7:46 am

PS4 still has time to implement retrocompatibility through software emulation with PS3 games, PS2 games and PSX digital games and decline Plus being mandatory to play online maintaining online playing free for everyone. If they don’t, I will give the thumbs down to PS4, use my PS Plus account to “buy” free PS4 games and only buy it after it has dropped it’s price dramatically or they add compatibility with PS3 in any way they want to. I encourage everyone that bought over 190 digital PS3 games supporting this company to do the same. RESPECT TO MY PS3 GAMES COLLECTION!

NASCAR-PC said:

June 15th, 9:37 am

Where is The Last Of Us Q&A

pablofsi08 said:

June 15th, 11:27 am

onslaugthree: That is what we all want, but Sony sees money in RE-SELLING YOU ALL YOUR PS3 PSN GAMES COLLECTION WITH GAIKAI to play laggy PS3 you OWN. That’s what has been hinted by them. MONEY HUNGER.

pablofsi08 said:

June 15th, 11:28 am

Plus it was said in another post that Sony doesn’t guarantee the PS3 still having online capabilities after PS4 comes out.

Garrison said:

June 15th, 5:03 pm

I’m loving the way KNACK looks. I will get that game.

onslaughtree said:

June 15th, 6:09 pm

I hear you and I must remind you that PSN is transfering over to PS4. Your same log in info, your same user account , your same Online name and if you have ps+, your Ps+ transfers over as well. So why would sony give you access to all of that and restrict you from your collection of PSN purchases ? It does not make sence. I do agree thogh that I would love to play all of my ps3 games on my new ps4, but seeing that backwards compatabality was removed from the ps3, I dont expectit it to be in the ps4, and Im ok with that. When the ps4 arrives, im switching over to ps4 games and if there is a game released for my ps3 that I want to play, I can still plug up my ps3 to my tv and enjoy that too. As long as I have access to all of my PSN games on the ps4, im happy with that.

Beyond-Flight said:

June 16th, 4:53 am

Ps+ online is about too be awesome on PS4. looks like ima bout to buy a membership.

Strangeheaven said:

June 16th, 5:54 am

Will the PS4 be more Energy Efficient then PS3?

PAGE 1 2