Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Aug 20

Aug 20

Grand Theft Auto V Day 1 Digital Pre-orders Start Today on PSN

R*Q's Avatar Posted by

Click to pre-order onlineStarting today, you can pre-order the Day 1 Digital version of Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation Network. All Day 1 Digital pre-orders get access to fly the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle just like those who pre-order a physical Standard Edition copy.

As an added bonus, Day 1 Digital pre-orders will also receive an exclusive PS3 theme along with 75% off on any Rockstar Games title on PSN* (to help tide you over these last few weeks before GTAV hits on September 17th). You can pre-order the Day 1 Digital version by going to the New on PS3: PSN Pre-Orders section of the PlayStation Store.

* Prices and discounts vary by territory

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

KingXtreme81 said:

August 21st, 12:12 pm

Well all asked questions that have gone unanswered.

You’re trying to sell us something and we have questions that we need answered in order to make a buying decision; why ignore them?

Rockstar, you have the answers, so answer our questions.

My question was: can we pre-load? Meaning can we download the game prior to release so that we can play at 12:01 am on September 17th, or are you not offering pre-load thus making us wait until the PS Store updates on Tuesday? Please clarify this.

aardmadrox said:

August 21st, 12:25 pm

51- I have preordered games off psn in the past, what they do it once you pay for it, you can set up the download at midnight, but they are on pacific time so if you are on eastern time like me, you can set up the download at 3am. I can’t remember if you can do this automatically like set it up during the day before and it downloads in the night via ps plus’s download and sync operations, but I do know for sure I got mlb 13 the show downloading around 3am on the day of its release as I stay up late. I was playing by 4am. So yes, GTA will be able to download right away at 12am/3am and depending how fast you can DL 18gb will be when you can play.

beatthedevil56 said:

August 21st, 1:34 pm

Will we be able to preload it?

Mattman0419 said:

August 21st, 10:42 pm

Does anyone know if the rockstar games collection will be 75% off if you pre order gta5? The one on psn that comes with Red dead, Midnight club, LA Noire, and GTA liberty city episodes. That would be an extraordinary deal for only 14.99$

StevenWinnipeg said:

August 22nd, 3:14 am

@45 NOT TRUE Im in Canada i got the 75% off just cant think if i want stories or not or is it a bad Port from psp to ps2 to ps3 lol and you only got 24 HOURS from time you buy/preorder the GTA V to get the 75% off or it go poof

CROWBY-76 said:

August 22nd, 11:37 am

when is gta5 on psn in europe, and how much is it going to be?…

ChaoticAssault31 said:

August 22nd, 8:45 pm

I just pre-ordered GTA V on PSN and got GTA IV Complete Edition and San Andreas for $11. :) I was going to pre order it on PSN anyway. :) GTA Online does come with the digital version, correct?

danakom1326 said:

August 22nd, 9:20 pm

I was hoping to find out if GTA Online comes with the digital version, because I got weary since it said that GTA Online comes with every RETAIL copy.

KevCore said:

August 23rd, 7:34 am

yea do we still get GTA Online for free if we pre-order the digital version?? Cause I’ll only pre-order the digital version if GTA Online is included.

RoKBoTs said:

August 23rd, 7:39 am

Got it!, thanks! I prefer digital so I was always going to get the digital version but I have a suggestion. The 75% off of existing titles is a nice touch. However, if you want to get those on the fence about digital, you might want to consider giving away a game with pre-orders. It might be a stretch but if every PSN order of GTA 5 came with GTA 4, then that’s a huge incentive to go digital instead of disc.

Anyways, I’m struggling with the 75% off coupon, I own all GTAs on PC and I have RDR on Xbox 360…. but I”m sooo tempted to get it on PSN. Oh well, such is life –

hsf93 said:

August 23rd, 7:59 pm

FILE SIZE IS ~ 18GB ! ! !

hsf93 said:

August 23rd, 8:02 pm

Regarding the pre-loading comments:

AFTER PAYING FOR THE GTA V PRE-ORDER MANY USERS HAVE STATED THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ONLY DOWNLOAD THE GTA V THEME, HOWEVER, SOME HAVE NOTED THAT THE FULL 18GB FILE STARTED DOWNLOADING TO THEIR SYSTEM (NOTE THAT THE FILE WILL BE BEHIND A TIME WALL SO THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME UNTIL THE OFFICIAL RELEASE ON 17TH SEPTEMBER)

CoconutPrime said:

August 24th, 11:15 am

Grand Theft Auto 5 is 18 GB for the Digital Download.

cj_uot_22 said:

August 29th, 8:41 pm

legendas em pt-br?

Daniel_Francesco said:

September 3rd, 12:51 pm

Hello,

How big will the digital version of GTA V?
Does anybody know if it will come with subtitles? Only English or others too(like pt-br)?

mdog1990 said:

September 5th, 8:40 pm

I have a question for everyone and for Sony Playstation. I just bought GTAV day 1 digital on the psn yesterday and all I got that I downloaded is the GTAV theme. it’s my first time downloading a day 1 digital. can someone please tell me more about day 1 digital and was I suppose to pre-download GTAV?

smoky_mc_pot said:

September 18th, 10:40 am

Ok, how I can use the 75% off now? I would buy red dead . I pre-order gta on 15 sept.

PAGE 1 2