God of War

Aug 26

Aug 26

2013 PAX Prime Indie Game Sale

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar Posted by Director, Digital Distribution

Pax Prime 2013 Sale

PAX Prime in Seattle is right around the corner and we’re celebrating with great discounts on some of our favorite indie games that were shown at previous PAX Prime shows.  Starting tomorrow, we’re offering deals on some fantastic titles, with discounts of up to 65% off and PlayStation Plus members receiving up to 75% off.

These prices will be available starting tomorrow through September 2nd on PlayStation Store. Check out the full lineup of games:

Game

Regular Price

Sale Price

Plus Price

Penny-Arcade Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Ep 1 & 2

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Closure

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Retro City Rampage (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$14.99

$4.99

$3.74

Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$9.99

$4.99

$2.50

Limbo (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$14.99

$7.49

$5.99

Tokyo Jungle

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)

$9.99

$4.99

$2.50

Dyad

$14.99

$7.49

$3.75

Be sure to check the PlayStation.Blog later this week for more information on all the PlayStation news coming out of PAX Prime.

Which games are you going to pick up?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

PrimeroIncognito said:

August 26th, 6:41 pm

This is the kind of sale that all the poopy-pants crybabies will ignore like it never happened and later claim that Sony never has deep discounts like Steam. Even though this is about the 100th time I’ve seen deep discounts on PSN… but whatever. Some people are just total losers, I guess.

wizeguy22 said:

August 26th, 6:41 pm

Awesome I’ll finally Pick up Dyad, Skull Girls and Limbo…

TJF588 said:

August 27th, 1:40 am

Wow, I have all of those, one way or another! My recommendations:

– Journey (Just, get this. Go.)

– Skullgirls (New characters are in the pipeline, so jump in now and nab ’em as they release.)

– Dragon Fantasy Book I (This is a more appropriate price for the kind of shortcomings it carries as part of its throwback nature, though I expect Book II to be more worthy.)

– Retro/Grade (If you have a guitar controller, and especially if you were never good at Guitar Hero, get some use out of it here. Funny little ‘story’, too.)

– Tokyo Jungle (Just on concepts alone, even. Still haven’t played this much.)

Here’s hoping Skullgirls’ character palettes DLC gets discounted, too. (If only the Indiegogo campaign covered consoles on that bit.)

unstablefears said:

August 27th, 5:54 am

And I was wondering what to do with the little amount left in my PSN Wallet :) Will be picking up Tokyo Jungle and Journey. And maybe Dragon Fantasy if I have enough left over.

lnsan3d said:

August 27th, 9:23 am

Journey for me. It’s the 27th. Where is the sale? I’m not seeing it on the store.

GLK-VIP said:

August 27th, 9:23 am

Limbo and Journey

TwinDad said:

August 27th, 1:43 pm

@insand3d

It’s on the webstore, but it takes much longer for it to be published on the PS3 store.

Gamerzlimited said:

August 27th, 2:47 pm

I’ll be picking up Journey and Skullgirls. Heard Journey is a pretty good game and Skullgirls is getting popular in conventions.

@PrimeroIncognito I could no agree with you more. Some of the games listed here are pretty good, they’re probably just a bunch of losers with no life.

jeniPR said:

August 29th, 11:51 am

Amazing deals. Thank you. I’ll be buying Journey, Tokyo Jungle, Dragon Fantasy book I and maybe skull girls.

PAGE 1 2