Marvel's Spider-Man

Sep 10

Sep 10

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force Coming to PSN

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, Zen Studios

There are new Star Wars Pinball tables on the way! Star War Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available later this fall, featuring three brand new tables: Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault and a tribute table based on the notorious Darth Vader. The fate of the galaxy is in your hands! Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force will be available as DLC for Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

Help the rebellion destroy the Sith and the fearsome Death Star in the Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi table. Aid Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, and C-3PO in their fight against the Sith in order to restore peace to the galaxy.

Pay tribute to the Dark Lord of the Sith in a table dedicated to Darth Vader. Use the dark side of the Force to mercilessly pursue the Jedi and Rebel Alliance and face off with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3

Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force on PS3

Support the Rebel Alliance’s Fleet or the Galactic Empire’s Armada, as you lead your side to victory in Star Wars: Starfighter Assault. The table features legendary Starfighters like the X-wing and TIE Fighter, and iconic vessels like the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star II.

May the Force be with you!

Add Your Own

johnnyp70 said:

September 10th, 6:15 am

You had me Darth Vader… :).

Please tell me that there won’t be too many Ewoks on the Return oh the Jedi table. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnyp70 said:

September 10th, 6:21 am

I meant, You had me AT Darth Vader…:)

medenko1975 said:

September 10th, 6:32 am

excellent

Nimoy23 said:

September 10th, 6:37 am

I was wondering when the next table sets would drop.
Any plans to support PS4? I constantly play on my 3, and my Vita is a lifesaver when I’m travelling.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 6:41 am

OH YES! We definitely have plans for PS4… stay tuned! :D

Stranger_Eddie said:

September 10th, 6:38 am

Bobby Loertscher i LOVE YOU :3

– First: Kick Beat is fantastic! Excellent job!

– New Star Was Pinball = YEEEEAAA! = Price?

– PLEASE: Create a kind of table pack for PSN PLUS promotion for all Zen Pinbal 2 pinball !

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 6:46 am

Glad you’re enjoying KickBeat! Price for this next pack will be the same as previous packs… why ruin a good thing? :)

Macello said:

September 10th, 6:49 am

How about getting the copies of Star Wars Pinball out to the rest of the PS Plus people who didn’t get the cross bar messages with the redeem codes? Customer service promised to call me back and that was two weeks ago.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 6:59 am

This is the first I’m hearing of it, but email support at zenstudios.com and we’ll get this sorted out :)

Stranger_Eddie said:

September 10th, 7:01 am

I have full interest in all Zen Pinball 2 tables = think in a kind of PSN PLUS “Zen Pinball promotion”

As Darth Vader says: “Use the force” …. And your heart ;) <3 XD

Ow yes… Kick Beat .. The only problem is my coordination. LOL

Viewtiful_Josh said:

September 10th, 7:33 am

Great! I’m really enjoying the first three right now. As a Star Wars fan and Pinball addict, more tables means more fun! By the way, why are there lights that say “Lock Is Lit”? I mean, it’s not bad, but it’s just different since before it would just say “Lock”. In other words, “is lit” would come from dialog from the player/machine. For example, we don’t say “Lock Is Lit” is lit. I’m just making an excuse to write more, heh. But anyway, I can’t wait to play these tables! Thanks for makin’ them, and may the force be with you all.

drd7of14 said:

September 10th, 7:45 am

Wait, did I see what I thought I saw? Did that trailer still say LucasArts??? Confused…yet happy?!?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 8:31 am

They still do licensing (yay!), they just don’t do internal development (boo).

Patsrule0316 said:

September 10th, 7:57 am

ZEN Pinball: I just can’t quit you! I just hope when PS4 comes out, there will be some way to carry over the tables we already have. I have almost every table for Xbox360, and 5 duplicates (including the original star wars tables) for the Vita. I don’t want to have to buy the same tables for a 3rd system.

FearMonkey said:

September 10th, 8:14 am

First of all, YAY THE NEWS I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! :)

Secondly, those feels at seeing the Lucasarts logo. RIP Lucasarts. T_T

Thirdly, I was sort of hoping for another Clone Wars themed table. Maybe some tables geared towards the individual characters like Cad Bane or Ahsoka Tano. Maybe in the future, eh? :)

Regardless, I’ll be getting these, no matter the cost. Thanks for the info! ^_^

DJRWarEagle90 said:

September 10th, 8:17 am

The attention to detail you guys put in these tables never cease to amaze me. I’ll definitely be picking this pack up once it’s out.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 8:31 am

Thank you! These tables will not disappoint… so much fun! :D

RE_Player said:

September 10th, 8:51 am

Like any other Zen Pinball table I will buy this day 1. Looks great.

FreelanceSam said:

September 10th, 8:57 am

I think it’d be cooler if the space battles table had an actual space battle image as the backdrop instead of a random starfighter pilot, but that’s just me. It would’ve made the table more exciting to look at. That said, thank you for making an actual starship battle theme.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 9:04 am

There is MUCH more to the table than what you see here… stay tuned for more trailers (and live streams)!

Darth_NODlike said:

September 10th, 9:32 am

Best news of the day! I can’t wait to try out these new tables!

Misantropus said:

September 10th, 9:50 am

How about reducing the insane amount of mindless grinding required to unlock the “May The Force Be With You” trophy?

GGCAN said:

September 10th, 11:05 am

Thank you !

Loving these new tables.

XFRod said:

September 10th, 11:23 am

Three more fantastic tables to add to the Zen collection. My only question is… When will you give the people what they really want (even if some don’t realize it, yet)? Three words:

Howard
the
Duck

Silly, Zen… You didn’t think we’d give up, forget, and just go away…. did you?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 11:48 am

We could never forget Howard! :D

tusunami said:

September 10th, 11:29 am

I must say i haven’t even played the 1st set i got free because i’m a PS Plus member. But i will have to put the 1st one on my PS Vita so i can get to playing it the force is strong with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

Bobby Loertscher said:

September 10th, 11:50 am

You’ve got your work cut out for you! They look fantastic on the Vita :)

Blood-Pudding said:

September 10th, 11:40 am

The original set of Star Wars tables has just started to bring me into the pinball world for the first time. Never understood the appeal until now. Kudos.

FreelanceSam said:

September 10th, 11:48 am

@20, you should really try The Pinball Arcade as well if you’ve just started playing pinball for the first time. Zen Pinball 2 is great, of course, but they’re not exactly authentic pinball ’cause of all the fantasy elements in them. The Pinball Arcade are recreations of real pins to give you a better understanding of the appeal of pinball, since they’re real pins and all. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying both types of pinball!

shogun00 said:

September 10th, 2:35 pm

The Episode Vi table look really good, while the other two seem to share the same color scheme.

ngreatshark said:

September 10th, 3:00 pm

Between Zen Pinball, which I have on practically everything I can game on(ps3, Vita, & IOS) and kickbeat Zen studios is quickly becoming on of my favorite game developers. These tables look awesome, can wait to play them. I got hooked with all the Marvel table, and the first 3 Star Wars tables were great. Can’t wait to see what Zen can do with other beloved franchises.

cheddar2010 said:

September 10th, 4:00 pm

such a fantastic series, really really happy they are continuing the star wars tables.
I am very much looking forward to MOAR Zen Pinball!!
I feel a disturbance in the force.

cheddar2010 said:

September 10th, 4:00 pm

I also feel gassy

saab01 said:

September 10th, 4:11 pm

Any news on when we will get tables that are not Star Wars or Marvel????? Its been a long time since we have seen any tables that are not one of those types. Plants VS Zombies was the last one right ?

PrimeroIncognito said:

September 10th, 8:38 pm

Awesome.

But, Barbie, whatever happened to Marvel’s Dr. Strange? And Zen originals? Still have plans for those?