God of War

Sep 24

Sep 24

Batman: Arkham Origins PlayStation-Exclusive Knightfall Pack Detailed

Hanny Duong's Avatar Posted by Community Manager // WB Games Montreal

Batman: Arkham Origins features a widely expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise– Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. The game showcases a young, unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career. Players will encounter many important figures for the first time and forge crucial relationships that will shape the future of the characters. You’ll become Batman as he transforms from a vigilante crime fighter into the Dark Knight.

Debuting exclusively here on PlayStation.Blog, our new trailer showcases two epic Batman skins: Knightfall Batman and Classic TV Series Batman. You’ll be able to fight enemies in these all-new Batsuits as well as immerse yourself in hours of additional crime-fighting fun.

Batman Arkham Origins: Knightfall Batman skinBatman Arkham Origins: Classic TV Series Batman skin

Inspired by the events of the DC Comics Batman: Knightfall saga, the exclusive PlayStation Knightfall Pack features:

• Knightfall Batman Skin
  • Classic TV Series Batman Skin
  • 3 Combat Maps
  • 2 Predator Maps

You’ll fight Bane, Venom users, and Blackgate prisoners in a crime-ridden Gotham City, where Bane’s forces have seized control of several key locations where only Batman can stop them. Fight your way through three combat maps, stealth across two predator maps, and push yourself to the breaking point in a new challenge campaign.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

ii20JcM05ii said:

September 25th, 3:06 am

Hello! I would like to pre-order and buy at Best Buy! Right now GameStop is the only one advertising the KnightFall Pre-Order bonus on their website, but there is no mention of this being a “Gamestop exclusive pre-order bonus”. Will I be able to get the Knightfall DLC pack if I pre-order and buy at Best Buy??

Hanny Duong's Avatar

Hanny Duong said:

September 25th, 9:22 am

Hi there! Yes, the Knightfall Pack is an exclusive Playstation 3 pre-order bonus, no matter the retailer you pre-order from.

nunchaker1968 said:

September 25th, 4:05 am

don’t like the knightfall suit,looks like hes got womens legs and stilletoes on….nah,stick to the classic look.

Mr_Snickerdoodle said:

September 25th, 4:38 am

So, do you get to fight Bane himself in one of the Knightfall Challenge Maps?

TristonianDP said:

September 25th, 7:39 am

I’m very excited to see more new content being added. Top marks.

So here’s some things I want to see:
Batman Beyond Batman Skin – One of my favorites.

If Catwoman is included – she needs far increased gadget skills and agility. Her climbing skills (or lack thereof) made her a chore to play as. Please do not make the mistake City did of emphasizing her sexuality over good gameplay.

I am pleasantly hopeful that the online mode will be good – but please don’t let us down. After the story and challenges are complete – this will define how long the game remains on my playlist.

Keep up the good work – looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hanny Duong's Avatar

Hanny Duong said:

September 25th, 9:24 am

We’re excited for you to get your hands on the game on Oct. 25th!

MC_MACAPACA said:

September 25th, 9:36 am

this does make the adam west costume look badass i’ll admit. warner bros, are the maps based on the side missions from arkham city? for example city on fire, and the asrael one. they sort of link

XMarksMyHeadshot said:

September 25th, 2:21 pm

Just curious… If I pre-order digitally, do I still get the Knightfall pack? Or is that just for retail purchases?

The_MexicanMamba said:

September 25th, 7:26 pm

can anyone help! are these packs free?

Senuhet said:

September 26th, 6:47 am

While these skins are cool, I would love it if you could incorporate ALL of the skins from Arkham City I loved playing as Batman Beyond, Oh and it would be awesome if Robin could get the Nightwing costume. Please find a way to make this happen.

venomkicksass said:

September 28th, 8:22 am

i ordered it from amazon do i get the skins

SHAG-A-DELIK said:

September 28th, 4:35 pm

Will all the other skin packs be available to play in he campaign?

I_AM_BIBEL_ said:

September 29th, 5:16 pm

hi! just a quick question…i bought the game at the psn store, im i still getting the knightfall dlc?

Sren001 said:

October 1st, 8:11 am

When looking at Batman Arkham Origins in the US PSN Store it says nothing about the Knightfall Pack when Pre-ordering, but am I correct in understanding that I will get it anyways?
Likewise with Assassin’s Creed IV, within the store it says nothing about the pre-order bonuses, but will I be getting any or how does it work?

ozz140 said:

October 6th, 1:08 pm

Will the knight fall pack be included with arkham orgins as a digital download because as of now it just says death stroke dlc? Included

jak678 said:

October 19th, 3:09 am

Will the knightfall pack be available later on the psn, for those who haven’t pre-ordered?

NAH-HE-MII said:

October 19th, 10:20 pm

Will this be available for the digital download

titanium242 said:

October 21st, 3:46 am

Is the Knightfall pack included when i pre order the PSN digital version of Batman Arkham Origins in the US Store. Please confirm as so far I only know that the Deathstroke DLC is included in the digital version and it makes no mention of the Knightfall Pack anywhere.

thedarkdad3 said:

October 22nd, 6:06 am

Are we going to be able to play with Knightfall Batman Skin & Classic TV Series Batman Skin in the full story campaign? My only gripe with the last one was you had to beat the game all the way thru to just play with the skins.

If we get to play with the skins in the campaign from the beginning that be awesome!!

freshjiven84 said:

October 23rd, 9:20 am

I’ve got my copy already pre-loaded on my PC! Cannot wait for this game to unlock…

PAGE 1 2