PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Sep 24

Sep 24

PSN Sale: Get $10 for Every $50 Spent, New Day 1 Digital Pre-orders

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar Posted by Director, Digital Distribution

Get 10 for Every 50

Get ready for October, because it’s packed full of great games coming to PS3. In addition to all the titles on the way, we’ve got some new deals for you to take advantage of during the next month.

Starting today through October 29th, for every $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet, you’ll receive a $10 credit back (up to $100). Pick up some new games, movies, TV shows or anything else that accepts SEN Wallet funds to become eligible. If you spend $100, you’ll receive $20; spend $150, you’ll receive $30 and so on. You’ll receive your earned credit by November 8th via email and XMB Message on your PS3.

With these savings, there’s no better time to become a PlayStation Plus member. Pick up a 1-year membership for $49.99, get $10 back and take advantage of all the great features you get with PS Plus, including Instant Game Collection access and exclusive discounts.

Throughout October and November, we have a ton of new Day 1 Digital titles coming your way, and they are all available to pre-order starting today. In addition to the $10 credit for every $50 spent, pre-ordering these Day 1 Digital titles will get you an exclusive theme, with some games featuring additional pre-order bonuses. See the list of Day 1 Digital titles below:

Game Release Date Pre-order Bonus
NBA 2K14 10/1/2013 King James Pack & Exclusive Theme
F1 2013 10/8/2013 Exclusive Theme
10% off pre-order for PS Plus
F1 2013: Classic Edition Game Bundle 10/8/2013 F1 Race Stars & Exclusive Theme
10% off pre-order for PS Plus
Lego Marvel Superheroes 10/22/2013 Exclusive Theme
Rocksmith 2014 10/22/2013 “Cherub Rock” by The Smashing Pumpkins & Exclusive Theme
Batman Arkham Origins 10/25/2013 Deathstroke DLC & Exclusive Theme
Battlefield 4 10/29/2013 China Rising Expansion & Exclusive Theme
WWE 2K14 10/29/2013 The Ultimate Warrior Character & Exclusive Theme
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag 10/29/2013 Exclusive Aveline Figurehead & Theme
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition 10/29/2013 Exclusive Aveline Figurehead & Theme
Call of Duty Ghosts 11/5/2013 Free Fall Map & Exclusive Theme
Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition 11/5/2013 Free Fall Map & Exclusive Theme
Need for Speed Rivals 11/19/2013 Ultimate Cop Pack & Exclusive Theme
Watch_Dogs 11/19/2013 Exclusive PlayStation mission, R33B Gun & Theme

Remember to make all your purchases by October 29th to take full advantage of this promotion. What are you planning on picking up?

Add Your Own

dodgedoors said:

September 24th, 9:35 am

The store isn’t letting me add funds, even worse it locked me out for 24 hours according to customer service. Sony really needs to fix a lot of their network problems.

lisatsunami said:

September 24th, 9:35 am

OH, no, I already have a horrible backlog from the last time you had this promotion.

I’ll renew my Plus, buy some Vita games for which I prefer digital anyway, and whatever else comes up until the deadline.

Thanks!

GGCAN said:

September 24th, 9:38 am

Seeing several comments here that this or that game isn’t in the list of titles….and asking if it would be part of the $10 back if you buy $50.

If you read above:

So it’s telling you that anything pretty much on the store that accepts wallet funds is elligible for this service.

freshprincepbg said:

September 24th, 9:46 am

Yessss, I knew this sale was gonna come soon!!

And I agree with everyone else, I wish you couls pre order PS4 games, I would definitely ore order Watch Dogs and Killzone for Ps4.

HITTERSAURUS-REX said:

September 24th, 9:58 am

Although I know $50 is the starting point,
– Need Confirmation on Post #25 MatheusRuggeri $49.99 PS+ comment
– Would like verification on Post #42 Teflon02 $151.47 Spending and his correct $ back..

el_skywalker said:

September 24th, 10:03 am

Day 1 Digital after the ridiculously broken PSN version of GTA V?

Never again.

Ryumoau said:

September 24th, 10:05 am

nice…guess i will go ahead and preorder Ghosts and Lego Marvel then, since i’ll get $20 back.

btw, any news on whether Lego Marvel will be $9.99 transfer from ps3 to ps4 like Ghosts will be?

Satnamji said:

September 24th, 10:10 am

I hope this means we’ll be seeing the same kinds of great sales as last time this promotion was run. I spent $100 I had no intention of spending at the time.

Also, any chance the digital equivalent of the Dishonored GOTY will be offered. Some special bundle, perhaps?

And for the love of Pete, would you please offer Heavy Rain on the PSN? I don’t understand why a well-regarded Sony exclusive like that isn’t available for digital download.

Thanks!

buster8902 said:

September 24th, 10:14 am

Please answer this!

I just pre-ordered F1 2013: Classic Edition Game Bundle! Will this retro back for us that already pre-ordered? Or do I have to cancel my pre-order and re-pre-order???

I want Need for Speed Rivals! But I want it on my PS4!!! How do I pre-order for the Digital version of PS4?

Please oh please answer me.

ferrers405 said:

September 24th, 10:17 am

Vita discounts? I want Walking Dead, Rayman Legends and J&D Collection if we got some discounts and have to renew my Plus subscription.

TwinDad said:

September 24th, 10:19 am

Just a reminder. To get the $10 back on PS PLus purchase you must purchase it with your wallet and not buy the store PS+ cards and redeem a code. To get the $10 with a pre-paid card, purchase the $50 card, add the funds to your account. Then spend $50 in the store.

TwinDad said:

September 24th, 10:21 am

Additionally, the purchase amount is before taxes. Do not include sales taxes in the amount your spent from your wallet.

DaP3689 said:

September 24th, 10:30 am

Two question do the cards from the stores work with this like the 20 dollar ones?
Plus I just bought gta5 last night any chance I could get the 10?

Welmosca said:

September 24th, 10:41 am

Good…always good to receive $10 back but whats up with these games…where are the PSN games?…those games there are available on retail….above all where are the Vita games?….some sales on Vita could definitely make me spend $50…Disc-based games digitals are a joke unless you give it for free.

Guess the only thing to do is renew my Plus account.

dodgedoors said:

September 24th, 10:58 am

@63 DaP3689

Yes the money cards work for this promo,
2 if you purchased GTA after 12am PST it will be applied but not if it was before.

gravislord said:

September 24th, 11:00 am

For @25 and others, the post clearly states: “With these savings, there’s no better time to become a PlayStation Plus member. Pick up a 1-year membership for $49.99, get $10 back ”

So, yes, if you spend $49.99, you get $10 bucks back. I wish SEN would just list this as $49.99 and above to avoid simple confusion ;).

This applied to the last time as well and SEN specifically said to message them if you didn’t receive it. So key on it this time around.

dodgedoors said:

September 24th, 11:01 am

PS plus cards DO NOT count with this promo though because the funds spent must be spent from your psn wallet.

angel21vv said:

September 24th, 11:08 am

what if already pre order something for day 1

purse317 said:

September 24th, 11:09 am

So you do all this after we buy GTA V digitally doesn’t that seem a little wrong to you guys just a little

WoundedUnderwear said:

September 24th, 11:12 am

Seriously, NO DIGITAL AND / OR DAY ONE FOR ………….. “BEYOND: Two Souls”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ragincajun7712 said:

September 24th, 11:16 am

I’m assuming this applies to PSV purchases as well, right?

NickMulder said:

September 24th, 11:26 am

No Beyond: Two Souls?!?! I REALLY hope it’s still going to be available but I’m very disappointed that there’s no pre-order bonuses if it is available!

DavidHewett said:

September 24th, 11:32 am

I want to pre order need for speed but its not confirmed for the $10 ps4 upgrade :(

DavidHewett said:

September 24th, 11:34 am

If I like the bf4 beta i’ll pre order bf4 if I dont i’ll get ghosts just because the $10 ps4 upgrade deal.

tusunami said:

September 24th, 11:35 am

Interesting why isn’t KZ shadow fall not on this list? hmmmm. PS4 day 1 I’m out

himynameism1kee said:

September 24th, 11:44 am

Damn!!

I spent $60 on Bioshock Infinite and Ni Ni Kuni yesterday :'(

WHITE_PR said:

September 24th, 11:48 am

#76 same luck as me, i spent $50 on PS Plus last week. Lucky Us!

spleener12 said:

September 24th, 11:54 am

I’d take advantage of this in a heartbeat if I could digital pre-order the PS4 versions.

XxSTMELVINxX said:

September 24th, 11:55 am

not gonna lie sony, its messed up how most of these pre-orders have been available for quite a while and now yall decide to bring this sale back. i think everyone that pre-ordered items within the past few days should be included in this as well.

Sneakers392 said:

September 24th, 12:07 pm

Man, I really wished they would’ve extended this offer to last week, I purchased around $100 on the store last week alone :(

Gamerzlimited said:

September 24th, 12:14 pm

I knew something like this will happen. I heard from a news site that they’ll do this deal starting on October, but it was an unreliable source so I had a hunch at first. Guess I’ll spend my money on my backlog list of DLC (Metal Gear Rising Jetstream Sam & Bladewolf campaigns, the two recently released Injustice characters, PlayStation All-Stars costumes, etc.), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Divekick since I know those games and content won’t get sales anytime soon.

Zarxce said:

September 24th, 12:17 pm

This works out nicely. My PS+ runs out in mid Oct anyways. Also I’m sure there will be several games I’ll want to buy anyways. Count me in.

afigueroa said:

September 24th, 12:33 pm

Remember to spend $50 from your PSN wallet. You can buy a $50 PSN gift card and add it to your wallet. Then spend that $50 and you will get your $10. If you buy a PS Plus gift card for $50 that won’t count toward your $10 back. You have to put the money in the wallet and spend it for it to work.

WHITE_PR said:

September 24th, 12:37 pm

PlayStation guys! Bring the PlayStation 4 games pre-order in to the PS Store!!!

DecadanceFantasy said:

September 24th, 12:38 pm

Too broke to bother with this sale. I’d love to though. Though I though buying a PS PLUS card at retail counted, and had to call customer service afterwards for them to say they couldn’t do anything. I was not so happy with that.

I wish they’d been a bit more specific last time. I know what to do now, though I doubt I will buy more plus right now.

lisatsunami said:

September 24th, 12:52 pm

Playstation has had these “get money back” promos several times over the last couple years. I’ve always gotten my rebate timely, no problems at all.

HITTERSAURUS-REX said:

September 24th, 12:52 pm

@ gravislord post 66 thanks for the clarity..

aro52 said:

September 24th, 1:03 pm

So Sony, is ‘BEYOND: Two Souls’ getting a digital release or what…??

Tombraider1235 said:

September 24th, 1:08 pm

I should of waitted i just pre orderd wwe 2k14 just yesterday will it still work?

gravislord said:

September 24th, 1:09 pm

Also remember that you over a month to take advantage of this, and the games listed are just the Day 1 stuff. There will be tons of other content for you buy (obviously) on both the PSN store and PSM Store. As long as your SEN wallet pays for it, you are covered. I say, bring on the sale and if publishers were smart (since they control the pricing), they would coordinate some good sales during this period to score extra sales :).

THrules said:

September 24th, 1:20 pm

Where’s tmnt out of the shadows???

afigueroa said:

September 24th, 1:29 pm

@aro52
I wish they would say its gonna be on preorder but since Heavy Rain has not been on PSN, I highly doubt it’s gonna change. Maybe it’s Quantum Dreams’ demand not to put it on PSN.

ArunTahlan said:

September 24th, 1:30 pm

Do I need to cancel Rain preorder and then preorder it again to count in this sale?
Or would it count automatically since the actual sale happens on 1st Oct?

Reshes said:

September 24th, 2:16 pm

If I do not own a PS3 but own a Vita, am I eligible for this if I buy a $50 PSN card, assuming I can get my $10 back from the messaging feature on the vita?

Krakn3dfx said:

September 24th, 2:50 pm

Topped off my PS Plus sub for another year. What’s the turnaround on getting the $10 credit back usually?

Daviking said:

September 24th, 3:09 pm

There are two important questions need to be answered:

1. Does this promotion work in Canada as before?
2. Do I have to add funds to my wallet first then make purchases, or I could just normally check out by using payment options (such as Credit Cards) that linked to my wallet?

I’m looking forward to hear official answers, thanks!

Tasteemobile said:

September 24th, 3:46 pm

So pre-ordering Lego Marvel last night was just a huge mistake then?

shane170 said:

September 24th, 3:54 pm

I’m not falling for this again. I’m still bitter about the last time and plan to remain that way.

saab01 said:

September 24th, 4:11 pm

Nothing that interests me to get that 10 bucks back. I will save my money for the PS4.