God of War

Oct 05

Oct 05

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Lots of Destiny news this week! First, the official box art reveal. Next, we put your Twitter questions in front of Bungie, and they replied in kind. Finally, pre-order the game to get in on the beta, and be the first to play.

Moving on, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus hits shelves and PSN November 12th, Rain is out now on PSN, we’re teaming up with Extra Life to help raise funds for children’s hospitals, we learned more about Transistor and how Supergiant is taking advantage of DualShock 4, Quantic Dream explained how Beyond: Two Souls isn’t another Heavy Rain, Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition is out next week, the Battlefield 4 beta has begun on PS3, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Diablo III, Rain, Beyond: Two Souls
  • I’m watching: Zoolander, Pulp Fiction
  • I’m listening to: Shigeto, Nitemoves, GTA V Soundtrack

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

Sonicfan11589 said:

October 5th, 2:07 pm

I’m playing Uncharted 1, and Fatal Frame 3. I just bought the first 2 Uncharted games (the greatest hits dual pack) for $20 from amazon.com (also the 3rd one’s game of the year edition is also $20). Glad i finally caved in since i played Golden Abyss for free on my Vita.

VolcanoX-GameR said:

October 5th, 2:17 pm

I’m playing: Okami HD, GTA V, and Demon’s Souls
I’m watching: South Park, NBA Pre Season, MLB
I’m listening to: Rammstein, GTA V Soundtrack, and TLoU Soundtrack.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

October 6th, 7:00 pm

The GTA V and TLOU soundtracks are sooooo good. I find myself listening to them far more often than I thought I would.

VolcanoX-GameR said:

October 5th, 2:20 pm

Oh yes and RIP Tom Clancy.

samv33 said:

October 5th, 4:58 pm

Playing: Rayman on my Vita (the one from Plus, which is great); SMT IV, and Dragon’s Crown
Watching: Great Gatsby (just OK — didn’t care for it much), Eastbound and Down
Listening: Placebo, NIN
Reading: Noble Savages

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

October 6th, 6:59 pm

Oh, did season 4 of Eastbound and Down start?!

MakoSOLIDER said:

October 5th, 6:07 pm

Playing: Rayman Origins Vita
Watching: Bakuman 2, Coppelion, IS: Infinite Stratos 2, Kill la Kill, Log Horizon, Strike the Blood
Studying: Biology & Computer Science exams

Gamerzlimited said:

October 5th, 7:32 pm

Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
Watching: The World’s End
Listening: Various Anime Music

Also Justin, since you brung up Zoolander and my class was talkng about gasoline, I can’t stop thinking about the freak gasoline fight accident. lol

Doaner said:

October 5th, 9:51 pm

I’m Playing BF4 PC Beta.

I’m Watching The Wire.

I’m not listening to anything.

PHEEliNUX said:

October 6th, 5:44 am

I’m playing: Disgaea Dimension 2 right at this moment, Beat Shin Megami Tensei IV few days ago Law route, Got some grinding to do before i consider NG+, Fire Emblem:Awakening

Watching:Nothing at this moment, Gonna watch “ashens” Youtube channel after a while

Listening to: Nothing exactly, The last thing i remember i listened to was SMTIV Credits Roll

LordHymn said:

October 6th, 8:11 am

When will G.T.A 1 and 2 for the PS1 will come to the network?