Marvel's Spider-Man

Oct 10

Oct 10

PlayStation Blogcast 093: From the Shadows

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, download MP3 here

The gang is back together! Beyond, Spelunky, and Gravity are all hot topics of today’s discussion, but the star of the show is an interview with the creators of the new Thief — senior producer Stephane Roy and narrative director Steven Gallagher. Plus: new releases for October 15th, listener letters, a particularly sour Gem of the Week, and more!

Also: What do you think of our new look?

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com

The Cast

Add Your Own

Pabloo1010 said:

October 10th, 9:24 pm

Sleek new format there! Will listen on the weekend BlogTeam

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

October 10th, 9:43 pm

Thanks! I’ve still got a few layout-related ideas tumbling around — more improvements to come.

The_Cowboy_Poet said:

October 10th, 9:34 pm

Look forward to listening to this tonight! You guys should interview Ed Key of Porteus-fame.

Spores_ said:

October 10th, 10:18 pm

First time listening to a Playstation Blogcast and I’m glad I did, I overlooked Spelunky but now after hearing more about it in the cast I might check it out.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 10th, 10:43 pm

Please do! It’s incredible. And welcome! :)

UndreyVITA said:

October 10th, 11:32 pm

Hmmm…. I don’t think we’ve never heard Aram and Justin in the same blogcast?

I always knew they were the same person anyway.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

October 11th, 8:56 am

It’s happened! I think only once, maybe twice, but it’s happened. Aram has a much better radio voice than I do.

Teflon02 said:

October 11th, 5:37 am

This format is great :)

DaGimp13 said:

October 11th, 6:36 am

It’s awesome that you guys have added SoundCloud as an additional listening option, however with it being available for some time now, I’m wondering why now at episode 93 it’s been added as an option and not sooner. also, I’m curious if the back library of episodes will be uploaded to SoundCloud…as one person pointed out, this was the first they’ve listened to. maybe they’d be interested in hearing older episodes and older interviews like I have been before…in fact, it’s why I keep every episode in my media server, so I can go back anytime I want and enjoy.

and I know it’s been talked about before, just a reminder: Jeff returning for episode 100. we wanna hear what he’s been up to, what games he’s been into while away, favorite next -gen game coming out, etc….approx half the 100th episode should be dedicated to him…maybe you guys take the day off and let Jeff take over for old times sake. I dunno, just some ideas…but don’t forget!

snakeeyes211 said:

October 11th, 8:42 am

Is ResOgun going to be free to PS plus members in the US?

SiloEyes said:

October 11th, 10:13 am

“Coming next week, Angry Birds Trilo– Ugh, just threw up in my mouth a little”

Yeah… that would be my reaction too, Sid ;)

WorcesterRaider said:

October 11th, 10:39 am

@6 What are the benefits of SoundCloud? I have just been listening through my iPhone.

Also I do like the new format. Its great seeing the show evolve since the first episode.

TheTedster said:

October 11th, 12:00 pm

Great Podcasts guys, You make my study sessions that little bit less painful to do. :) :)

Kchow23 said:

October 11th, 12:21 pm

The new layout is quite nice although it looks very iOS7 if you know what I mean :)

KasperFNielsen said:

October 11th, 12:47 pm

Aw, I really hoped the surprise Colin Moriarty teased with Ryan and Sid was a surprise guest spot on the Blogcast. Oh well, hopefully this means that Colins surprise is even better!

Brooklyn008 said:

October 11th, 1:26 pm

I started playing Beyond Two Souls last night… Tried the demo before with the PS3 controller, and I saw there’s an app (Beyond Touch) you can use to play the game on your tablet… Well, as this type of game really focused on “hand gestures” motion stuff, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it, even more with the iPad… Great game… Can’t wait for resOgun…

bk7894 said: