Overwatch

Oct 16

Oct 16

Buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, Get Quest for Booty

James Stevenson's Avatar Posted by Community Lead, Insomniac Games

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Hey everyone. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus has gone gold in North America, and is on track for its November 12th release date! Ratchet and Clank’s latest adventure is an Epilogue to the Future saga of games, has an all-new story, arsenal, and gadgets, and — best of all — it’s only $29.99!

To sweeten the deal even more, we’re including a voucher code good for a download of Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty, our first downloadable game from the Future saga. The voucher will be inside physical copies of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

If you missed that adventure, you’ll be able to check it out. For those of you who’ve played it a dozen times already, you can give the voucher to a friend who hasn’t and introduce them to gaming’s greatest intergalactic duo.

With Into the Nexus done, we’re in the middle of working on a bunch of cool content that you’ll see in the next few weeks leading to launch. Next up? A video showing off a good portion of Ratchet’s arsenal, including some we haven’t announced yet.

Until then, I wanted to give you this little tease, showing off one of our fan-favorite weapons. That’s right, Mr. Zurkon is BACK, but this time he’s bringing the family along.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

Finally, if you’re on the East Coast, we’d love to see you next week at our fourth ever Community Day, and first one on the East Coast! We’ll be hosting an Into the Nexus themed Community Day on Thursday, October 24th, at the Durham Armory. The doors open at 5:30 PM and the event starts at 6:00 PM. If you’re interested in joining us, a limited number of tickets are available here.

That’s all for now. As always, for all the latest on Insomniac, and Into the Nexus, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

krae_man said:

October 16th, 11:33 am

Buy Into the Nexus, get something you already bought!

Dark_Yoda_313 said:

October 16th, 11:36 am

Just when I promised myself all of my PSN money would be going to PS4…this pops up on the radar.

Corwin_Trueblood said:

October 16th, 11:37 am

Not everyone has bought it…. So I will be happy to get this bonus with Into the Nexus

BossmanCCrowder1 said:

October 16th, 11:39 am

Already bought Q4B back in the day. Will probably give it to a friend. Awesome deal though!

djsaiyan said:

October 16th, 11:42 am

Oh good, I Q4B was the one I was missing. Sweet deal!

aukevin said:

October 16th, 11:42 am

Will this be available to download off the PSN through the PS4 next month?

Gorvi said:

October 16th, 11:43 am

I already have Q4B, will this be a voucher code we can give away or “disc benefits” like the Vita versions of PS All Stars and Sly Cooper?

thebledkid22 said:

October 16th, 11:44 am

I can’t wait for this game. Love Ratchet and Clank. And I haven’t played Quest For Booty so this is a big win for me. I hope to see them on my PS4 soon :-)

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

October 16th, 11:52 am

From the blog post you just commented on, 3rd paragraph: “For those of you who’ve played it a dozen times already, you can give the voucher to a friend who hasn’t and introduce them to gaming’s greatest intergalactic duo.”

Happy Halloween!

Sonicfan11589 said:

October 16th, 11:53 am

I never played Quest for Booty, will it have trophies?

Seeing_Red_Again said:

October 16th, 11:56 am

Are you going to make a full Ratchet and Clank on the PS4? I really have no enthusiasm to buy these mini Ratchet and Clank that are more like episodes than anything.

I miss the days when Insomniac made big games that I was excited for, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction was one of my first full PS3 games.

I know you guys are a business and all, but you would be (and I hope you dont take offence to this) plain fools to not make a full retail Ratchet and Clank game on PS4 when you have a movie of the series coming and the PS4 will be the most popular console next gen.

Seriously, Ratchet and Clank PS4 as a full game will be the most successful game you guys have had in years, I guarantee that

D-Squad3 said:

October 16th, 12:04 pm

Trophies for Quest for Booty?!!

x_Dark_Canuck_x said:

October 16th, 12:06 pm

What about PSN Digital copies of the game?

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

October 16th, 12:06 pm

Quest for Booty doesn’t have trophies.

FJ1100_rider said:

October 16th, 12:08 pm

lots of good news today on the blog, I bought quest for booty already so if it’s a code I’ll give it to a friend and if it’s redeemed via disc benefits I’ll let him use tthe disc benefits ( for people that don’t know it just means the friend pops in the disc on his ps3 and account before you and redeems the disc benefits )

This free ps3 game and getting flower, flow , sound shapes and escape plan free on ps4 because I own them on ps3 and psvita already, wow . that means I will have a bunch of great ps4 games day one and not have to spend a dime

Wozman23 said:

October 16th, 12:12 pm

There’s a Mrs. Zurkon! I think it’s time for a spin-off.

Darth_NODlike said:

October 16th, 12:15 pm

This is good news! I didn’t get into R&C until All 4 One, so a BOGO offer is awesome!

KazeEternal said:

October 16th, 12:15 pm

w00000000000 I get something I already own. That’s crazy awesome >< Note the sarcasm. I guess I can give it to someone who hasn't purchased Quest for Booty yet…… I'm just not feeling the benefit here.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

October 16th, 12:20 pm

Not sure how Insomniac Games is supposed to know, or why they’re supposed to care, if you already own Quest for Booty. :)

I_Be_Trollin_69 said:

October 16th, 12:23 pm

ESRB rated Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus for the Vita a month ago, just like they rated Jak Collections for the PSVita and that came out for the system, heres hoping that we get RC into the Nexus before 2014 if not early January.

Kchow23 said:

October 16th, 12:30 pm

Man if this were on PS4 or PS Vita it would be a no brainer :)

akisuo said:

October 16th, 12:37 pm

Go Mr Zurkon!

jaykerr8 said:

October 16th, 12:48 pm

Is this available for EU versions too? If not, I’ll still be happy with the Pyronex Armour pre-order bonus, but Quest For Booty is even better!

sekaniy said:

October 16th, 1:41 pm

@16 Yeah. Do a spin off like Daxter. A special version for Vita!!!

Mando44646 said:

October 16th, 1:50 pm

Is it crossbuy like Sly and the last Ratchet game? I’d want this on Vita myself

Satnamji said:

October 16th, 2:05 pm

I’ll buy this day one if you patch Quest for Booty to add trophy support. (And please don’t tell us you can’t add trophies because it’s older code and it doesn’t have the programming “hooks” that would allow you to add trophies, since all the PS2 R&C games that were released last year for the PS3 have trophies.)

DarkMegamanSX900 said:

October 16th, 2:30 pm

Dam….Mr. Zurkon you got La Familia.

Maverick_fox1 said:

October 16th, 2:53 pm

Awesome! I Played QFB on a friends PS3 but could’t finish it, if this had Vita cross-buy it would be just perfect.

ericknie said:

October 16th, 2:55 pm

What is for those who have Quest for booty already? Thanks

Squiggle55 said:

October 16th, 3:05 pm

Thanks for making Quest for Booty a redeemable voucher so we can at least give it to a friend if we already own it.

supvic said:

October 16th, 3:13 pm

Stereoscopic 3D?

Asphaltum said:

October 16th, 3:39 pm

Will the Vita version look and play as crappy as the Vita version of FFA? Oh boy, can’t wait.

zzamaro said:

October 16th, 3:39 pm

Quest for booty on disc please :)

If not, at least make a trophy patch for it, that’ll be a day-one purchase.

BeerManMike said:

October 16th, 4:18 pm

Glad to see a little extra being added but it is a slap in the face of loyal fans that bought QfB to support Insomniac and let them know there is a fan base out there and we want more games. Now to say “thank you”? they give us a game all loyal fans have bought day one to be used in two ways: Cater to cheap people that did not support them by buying QfB for full price or proxy marketing to give it to our friend in order to sway them to buy R&C stuff.

Loyalty? I think I’ll buy this one when it hits the bargain bin, free on PS+ or comes bundled with their next full release.

StormTimber said:

October 16th, 4:42 pm

you had me at NEXUS when i pre-ordered today…. but then i see this! you guys are awesome!

indm50 said:

October 16th, 4:56 pm

I was hoping for a Future Collection.
But if QFB have trophies, i will buy it.

shogun00 said:

October 16th, 5:28 pm

Sweet! I love Mr. Zurkon!

retro25 said:

October 16th, 6:04 pm

@#10 and #12 No trophies for R&C future quest for booty I’m afraid :\

tusunami said:

October 16th, 6:29 pm

Never played this but with that price very interesting indeed, I’ll have to see what my finances are looking like at that point. I already have to games for PS4 that I’m getting. PS4 day 1 shipping I’m out

hongthay said:

October 16th, 6:55 pm

What I would really like to see is a collection with all 4 games. Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus as a box set would be great. Especially since friends borrowed both disc games and somehow lost the discs but I still have the cases.

Ryumoau said:

October 16th, 7:10 pm

I have two questions: First, will the psn version of the game have a ps plus discount on launch or a regular discount since its digital?

Second, will buying the psn version also get us the Quest for Booty game download?

Vextalon said:

October 16th, 9:04 pm

Does this mean that Quest for Booty is going to get a trophy patch now? If so then i will gladly play it again

Darig0n said:

October 16th, 9:33 pm

preordering tomorrow c:
I hope it gets a trophy patch.. unlikely because ToD still doesn’t have one either…

Elvick_ said:

October 16th, 10:34 pm

Oh by the way, I don’t like this.

I mean, it’s nice to get a free game (that I already own) but now the boxart will have that ugly circle on it. And it’s not like Sony puts real reverse art anymore.

Lame.

RATChimeraET said:

October 17th, 12:56 am

Why do you put ugly circles, Sony? You put an ugly gold circle on The last of us “from the creators of UNCHARTED” and now this?
And nice edition to those who don’t have Q4B yet. Especially if you patch some trophies :)

PrimeroIncognito said:

October 17th, 1:10 am

Oh no! Not a circle! Stupid circles! Should have used a parallelogram instead!

And people really need to stop saying “slap in the face” to every little thing that doesn’t go their way… it’s sounds pathetic. You poor little victims, you.

Good stuff Insomniac! Don’t worry about these crybabies! They’ll whine about anything and try to milk you dry if you let them!

TimeSkipLuffyUS said:

October 17th, 1:18 am

I don’t think the PSN version will get Quest for Booty and there won’t be a patch for that game to support trophies… why?… because it’s Sony :D!!!

Hopefully I’m wrong though. Prove me wrong and that you care about digital downloads and old games as well… Sony, do it! Otherwise I have proven that we are just a bunch of customers and you do what you want anyways!!! :P

TimeSkipLuffyUS said:

October 17th, 3:21 am

The EU Blog (Germany) says that you get Quest for Booty with the PSN Version as well! Good news! :3

“sobald ihr R&C Nexus vom PS Store heruntergeladen oder das Spiel in eure Konsole geschoben habt”

(translation) as soon as you have downloaded R&C Nexus from the PS Store or inserted the game into your console

iREVOLTER said:

October 17th, 5:39 am

What about PSN Digital copies of the game?

lpv9999999999999 said:

October 17th, 7:07 am

When will the demo for Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus release for the PS3 on the Playstation Store?

PAGE 1 2