Marvel's Spider-Man

Oct 16

Oct 16

Play PS4 at Select Retailers Starting Today

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar Posted by Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

Hard to believe we’re less than a month away from PS4’s launch on November 15th. Exciting! If you just can’t wait to get your hands on a system, I’ve got good news. Starting today, we’re rolling out PS4 demo kiosks to stores nationwide. The initial wave of PS4 demo units will appear in select Sony Stores, with thousands more added to various retail locations, such as GameStop, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart — among others in the coming weeks.

To find the PS4 demo kiosk nearest you, click the link below. And remember, if you don’t see one nearby, just check back later to see if any have been added to stores in your hometown.

Find Out Where You Can Try PS4

PS4 Retail Kiosks, 02PS4 Retail Kiosks, 01

Once you find a kiosk, you’ll be able to sample upcoming PS4 games like Knack, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, FIFA 14, Contrast, Super Motherload, and Pinball Arcade. Keep an eye out for the kiosk at a store near you, and have fun playing!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

SeanScythe said:

October 17th, 8:54 am

Terminix is the exterminators of termites.

Wrecklesss said:

October 17th, 9:26 am

Can you put one in San Bernardino, CA? I have a bunch of friends that I’m trying to convince to get a PS4! Thanks!

kb4983 said:

October 17th, 9:28 am

Everyone who thinks the “A” bubble on the map is a PS4 location, LISTEN UP!

The “A” on the map is the GENERAL location of the area code you input.

Put in your area code and select “100 Miles”.

Zoom the map out so you can see the 100 mile circle. If you do not see any PS Logos on the map, that means there are no PS4’s located within 100 miles of your area code.

I’m guessing it’s going to be the very end of October/beginning of November to really see PS4’s popping up in most locations.

Finzch01 said:

October 17th, 10:04 am

Sony brazil just release the price for console here….$1700,00….

Finzch01 said:

October 17th, 10:05 am

this price is in US dollars

HeathStevens_69 said:

October 17th, 10:31 am

Hell I’ll probably gonna be living at Gamestop when it does get there. the PS4 can’t get here fast enough. #Playstation4Life

cowmamba said:

October 17th, 10:44 am

You can just send a display to me :P – Looks like it’s going to be a while of waiting for stinky ol’ Indianapolis to get one.

Sygma said:

October 17th, 10:52 am

In Baltimore, the 2 closest PS4 Demo kiosks show up at the city dump & a residential house currently being renovated. So either, I gotta find something to throw away, make new friends or ask Sony and Google WTH man? I go with the latter…

Sygma said:

October 17th, 10:59 am

Correction: after reading the above post (#103), I realize that that within an 100 mile radius, 6 states wide, only Virginia has a kiosk. #sad

Gmacrusher said:

October 17th, 11:11 am

I’ve used the search link to search for Kiosks. However, It doesn’t give me real addresses. For example, when i look at the place that says that has the kiosks on Google Maps street view. It usually gives me a house or an open park. And I know for a fact that those houses or parks won’t have the kiosk. Come on now. Also, since the site has just gone up, it probably needs to work for it to work correctly. Stop playing with our emotions! I want to play the PS4! haha

Gmacrusher said:

October 17th, 11:17 am

Never mind my last comment. I was mistaken the “A” for the location and not the center of the radius for my zipcode.

gradeschoolninja said:

October 17th, 11:36 am

Tried it out earlier today. Not the quantum leap forward that the PS3 felt like compared to the PS2 graphically, but it was still WAY better than current gen. I LOVE the new controller, and Knack and Octodad were a blast.

Definitely picking this up next year.

Phillyblunzz said:

October 17th, 12:07 pm

You darn Canadians and your equal rights crap.

Next thing you know you gonna wanna vote and get equal pay, whr does it end!!!

Just be happy to live beside a country where people can play ps4 and stop whining.

How hard is it to pack up the car and drive 400miles to an american kiosk? U just too lazy I bet.

Go back to yur igloos yall, lol.

Anyways I want a kiosk in my area too, please add one in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canad…..I mean America!

Unclear_Motive said:

October 17th, 2:26 pm

No kiosks even in a 100 mile radius from me :(

The_GiB said:

October 17th, 2:35 pm

No Kiosks within a 100 miles of Chicago? Seriously?

Segaguy23 said:

October 17th, 6:01 pm

What…..How does Atlanta Georgia not get a PS4.. *silently weeps*

eminit said:

October 17th, 6:40 pm

None in my area on that map they have. but there is a Sony retail store close by and many gamestops in they area.

awesomeham said:

October 17th, 8:53 pm

Went to my (semi)local sony store XD! Knack was great but man that controller is amazing sticks are smaller but your thumbs fit perfectly in them and triggers feel great touchpad is nice clicks well. Also the console looks beautiful outside of the glass, pictures don’t do it justice.

FIREKNIGHT2029 said:

October 18th, 1:39 am

Horrible selection of games there. You guys need Driveclub, Infamous and KZ in there. If you feel KZ is too violent for family friendly stores get some multiplatform games like NBA 2K14 or Assassins Creed IV in there. The only game there that I have a remote interest in playing is Knack and that’s not good considering I’m a diehard PS4 fan. You guys need games that will excite the masses and Pinball and Octodad aren’t it, even if they are good games.

Welmosca said:

October 18th, 10:53 am

@ 112 gradeschoolninja – “Not the quantum leap forward that the PS3 felt like compared to the PS2 graphically” and thats why PS4 is unnecessary….just Sony being greedy.If it wasn’t for exclusive titles like Shadow Fall,Second Son,Knack and etc…it would be hard to see the difference.

XxShadexX said:

October 18th, 12:33 pm

so apparently the one by me is at a “finest car wash” at the end of a residential block o.0the zip code I used was 11741. I feel like that’s a mistake

extreme_punisher said:

October 18th, 12:55 pm

I can’t find anything for Wisconsin. :'(

shawnhilaire13 said:

October 18th, 4:17 pm

Going to target tomorrow

DeleyCuritiba said:

October 18th, 5:21 pm

The price of the PS4 in Brazil is theft! What justifies the XBox One that is also imported to be cheaper than the PS4? Sony you are mercenaries!!

NeoMahi said:

October 18th, 5:55 pm

So, basically if you live in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angelas, or I’ll even toss in Miami, you’re going to play PlayStation 4 first, other than media whom have already played it. Geez, its always the same old cities. Lame….

isaakix said:

October 18th, 6:21 pm

when will canada get them

X-RayD said:

October 18th, 7:20 pm

27560 search maps a loading facility with a FOOD LION truck. ?!?!!

Leomar said:

October 18th, 7:50 pm

Are you guys gonna add more demo in the coming weeks/days?

mordentepes said:

October 18th, 9:09 pm

Doesn’t seem to be any within 100 miles of where I live… any idea if there’s gonna be any in omaha, ne?

xsniperxmail said:

October 19th, 8:55 am

I can give it a tire

Joxsund said:

October 19th, 11:54 am

I’m having problems with the website too.
I searched my zip code and it shows me to this fastsigns store (I have no idea what that is)
but I checked their website and it says nothing about a ps4 and shows no interest in video games whatsoever.

Gub122 said:

October 20th, 6:21 am

I typed in my zip and it came up with a tile shop. Nice.

rocco1197 said:

October 20th, 7:57 am

None in NYC yet?!? :(

Cartographer said:

October 20th, 11:17 am

Nothing in New York City??!?! The map application is very poorly designed. I would at least include a message along the lines of ‘Nothing found in your area at this time, please check back soon for additional locations (or sign up for a notification)’

Biiodoll said:

October 20th, 1:49 pm

This is really awesome since I didn’t get time to pre-order mine yet…..and they are sold out almost everywhere….

lukwtwz said:

October 21st, 9:52 am

There are no PS4 kiosks in MA.

Get on it.

Viewtiful_Josh said:

October 21st, 1:28 pm

There’s a Sony store right inside the hotel/casino Caesars Palace (Las Vegas, NV)! Please place one there!!! There are none showing up for this area. :(

TehFineztJokerX said:

October 21st, 10:31 pm

So far there’s one in NYC but it’s in Queens. I was expecting a PS4 kiosk in a Sony store that’s located in Manhattan. I’ll keep checking if there’s one located somewhere where I live or in Manhattan..

Alpha_EP said:

October 22nd, 2:54 pm

Well according to the map, I should find a ps4 kiosk somewhere in this cornfield…

Dothan1upgames said:

October 23rd, 8:52 am

Hello,

I own a small local video game shop in my community (Dothan, Alabama) and I wanted to know if it would be possible for us to get a kiosk? Facebook.com/1upgames

I also had questions pertaining to getting and stocking the PS4 systems. I have been notified by my wholesaler that Sony is only allowing customers pre-approved to sell the system to be able to purchase and resale. Can someone contact me about this please. We have alot of community support for the PS4 and would love to be able to stock the system. Thanks!

xeno3d said:

October 23rd, 2:59 pm

bah.. nothing even close to my area. :(

Golferpro10 said:

October 26th, 2:05 pm

How long will it be till a kiosk hits the Midwest?

psychobillynight said:

October 26th, 7:21 pm

Nothing yet in my city…. Man being in the Midwest sucks sometimes…

HD-GamingReviews said:

October 29th, 8:01 pm

Hopefully this comes to Shippensburg Pa walmart and gamestop!

yin69yang said:

October 30th, 4:31 pm

Just have to ask. Are you guys using apple maps to select places? Because WOW! The place it says for my location is a place called “Catered By Ed” another person said it took him to the middle of a cornfield.

I need you guys to fix your location site.

firestar1985 said:

November 2nd, 8:34 pm

There was one kiosk at a Gamestop in union city, NJ. I called ahead and they said the kiosk was there and there was no line. We drove 45 minutes down to Union City only to find out that the man who worked left out a valuable little tidbit: the kiosk didn’t work. The employee was of no help and I have to say that disappointed does not even begin to describe my emotion. What is the point of a not working kiosk?

jsbowl16 said:

November 3rd, 9:55 am

I played the demo unit at the Sony Store in Manhattan yesterday and I was really impressed with Knack. It was much more fun that I thought it would be. I also played soccer which looked good as well but I am really holding out for NBA 2K after seeing some of the gameplay videos of it. The controller felt good to use and they have it setup on a 4k TV at that location.

Un0-0n3unique said:

November 7th, 6:20 pm

Will the PS4 kiosk will be setup at real Canadian superstore? i mostly go there for grocery shopping & when i went there i didn’t see it do you guy have any plan to set it up at real Canadian super store? i could love to play it anyway i saw the PS4 kiosk at my Sony store & it only display video & screen shot will you add some demo of some game at the Sony store?

rodrigoelpibe said: