Knack 2

Oct 28

Oct 28

PS Plus: Sine Mora Free for Members

Kristine Steimer's Avatar Posted by Sr. Community Specialist

Ever feel like you don’t have enough time? Well, that’s by design in Sine Mora, where classic shoot-em-up mechanics (or shmup, if you like saying funny words) are blended with a new twist: you’re racing against the clock. Instead of scoring points, you’ll hunt down enemies to gain precious seconds and hopefully avoid the Game Over screen. PlayStation Plus members get the PS Vita version of this title for free starting tomorrow.

It’s week 2 of our Sale of the Dead promotion, and that means you can save money on awesome titles like the recently released Puppeteer, the classic BioShock and the adorable Costume Quest. There’s a great variety of content available — check it all out below.

You can take advantage of all these PS Plus benefits after the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, October 29th.

PlayStation Plus Update 10-29-2013
PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

Sine Mora (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $9.99

Sine Mora
SINE MORA is a horizontal shoot’em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, SINE MORA is a gorgeous shmup that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Lone Survivor Vita $8.99 $9.99 $12.99
Metro: Last Light $29.99 $39.99 $59.99
Puppeteer $19.59 $27.99 $39.99
Siren: Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 $9.99 $19.99 $39.99
The Darkness II $15.99 $19.99 $39.99

PlayStation Plus: Last Chance

We’ll be back next week to add another title to the Instant Game Collection as well as any other benefits, like super sweet discounts.

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update make sure vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the PlayStation Community Forums where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 5

Ryumoau said:

October 28th, 8:02 am

The free game is really lame but the sale on DMC for $14 is good.

iamMcLovinLuigi said:

October 28th, 8:04 am

Hi Kristine! =D

ossiecastro5 said:

October 28th, 8:04 am

Any suggestions on what to get with this sale? So many good choices! Thanks!

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

October 28th, 9:03 am

I’m not sure what you already own, but I love Costume Quest. :)

dsanders787 said:

October 28th, 8:07 am

STILL NOTHING ON HOW TO SURVIVE???????? Your store shows that it is available for download but it is not on the store what is up with that???

qviqve666 said:

October 28th, 8:07 am

Sine Mora is great buy short and hard but great game

PainOfSarrow said:

October 28th, 8:07 am

3Rd Strike, Ur OUTTTT.

TimMalouff said:

October 28th, 8:10 am

Will we see any new PS4 pre-orders on the 29th?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

October 28th, 9:04 am

I think the Blogcast reveals what’s going up on the store, so you might be able to find out there.

xClayMeow said:

October 28th, 8:11 am

I’ll try out Sine Mora eventually but I’m looking mor forward to learning the AAA mainstay Vita replacements next month!

ruendx said:

October 28th, 8:11 am

oh yes! I’ve been dying to finish the original dead space game. Also, i might buy fatal frame, costume quest and DMC.

TimeSkipLuffyUS said:

October 28th, 8:12 am

DMC might finally come to PS+ in the next months XD

InDesigner said:

October 28th, 8:12 am

Time to pull the trigger on Lone Survivor, if i can tear myself away from GTAV

thebgj said:

October 28th, 8:13 am

Any word on if we will be able to download BF4 at midnight? or do we wait for the PS store to update later in the day?

MKPACK said:

October 28th, 8:14 am

I’m hoping some God of War collectors editions (PS2 versions updgraded to HD) will grace the IGC soon in NA. Europe got one of them nearly a year ago we are due for one or both of them on this side of the pond.

tdlypsdoff said:

October 28th, 8:14 am

When will we find out what is coming to plus for November?
I think it’s strange that the Euro guys have their monthly updates posted 2-3 weeks before the start of the month but we wait until either right before or even until the first Monday of the month for our information.

stlthriot said:

October 28th, 8:14 am

Sweet, I’ve been wanting to try Sine Mora :)

oh btw, what time on the 29th does the spend $50 get $10 deal end?
Just checking to see if the update will be ready in time to get in on the deal still :) thanks!

CeroX99 said:

October 28th, 8:14 am

Oooh yeah, totally getting that Doom 3: BFG Edition. =D And I wish Sine Mora was also free for the PS3. =\

passivefamiliar said:

October 28th, 8:15 am

Considering getting a vita…the collection is growing plenty. All these ungreatful types, free is free fools. Sony rocks and to complain…bah. anyways.

going to pick Up 3. Or 4 sale games time, maybe. 1 Just to break the 50 limit.

doing a great job. Ignore anyone who fitches a buss

duke301 said:

October 28th, 8:16 am

I’m not too big on the free game this week, but I’ll probably get around to trying it out eventually anyway. I am excited to see Castlevania: Harmony of despair on sale. I almost bought that, I don’t know how many times. I may also pick up Devil May Cry and the Siren Blood Curse Episodes, of course, with ACIV coming out this week, who knows when I’m going to have the time to play it!

BlueBl1zzard said:

October 28th, 8:16 am

Oh man, can’t wait for that sale tomorrow.

By the way, Kristine, I believe last week Morgan Haro said that buying items from the Horror Week sale tomorrow should count towards the spend $50 get back $10 promotion, as long as we do so before 11:59pm PST. Do we have official confirmation that this is indeed the case?

Ktzzle said:

October 28th, 8:20 am

It’s months like these past 3 or 4 that I let my plus subscription go. Hopefully the service will turn things around and earn back my dollars.

TylerAnthony989 said:

October 28th, 8:20 am

Nothing really this month for me but I cannot wait to see what the list of games we’re getting for November is going to be.

Huge PS+ Fan! Cannot wait for the PS4 in a couple weeks too.

supermoc10 said:

October 28th, 8:21 am

Hey Kristine, is it true that you’re Greg Miller’s girlfriend?

MG_PANDORA said:

October 28th, 8:22 am

Fatal Frame 1 & 2 welcome home!

viceforce said:

October 28th, 8:23 am

Will Costume Quest DLC have a sale as well? If so I’ll buy it.

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

October 28th, 9:06 am

Only the game is on sale right now.

hazelcabug said:

October 28th, 8:25 am

Again another weak IGC on vita and also so many over priced iOS port games nowadays. Indie suppose to help vita library but for 20$ to 40$ iOS port games? no thanks.

TomHoang said:

October 28th, 8:27 am

Siren Blood Curse and Lone Survivor for me.

carlpain said:

October 28th, 8:27 am

Many games I want. I own half of them (Steam), but I’ll buy them again.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

October 28th, 8:27 am

*sound of waaambulance can be heard in the distance*

“Everything’s better in Europe! Even the genocides! American PS Plus blows! Waaa!”

Maybe next time you should take the $50 a year you spend on Plus, change it to 5 rolls of quarters, and shove them up…

We’ll find out what’s coming to Plus in November when they g****** get around to it.

hazelcabug said:

October 28th, 8:27 am

About the DS port marvel lego, it was a huge disappointment. Been waiting for it since I saw the trailer, but it turns out a DS port game for 40$.

CptQwark said:

October 28th, 8:29 am

Great sale! DMC and Puppeteer for me :)

KidCommando said:

October 28th, 8:31 am

If you love Halloween and can enjoy a game made for all ages, pick up Costume Quest.

Be warned: You will smile while playing!

Looking forward to checking out Sine Mora, thanks Plus!

MmaFanQc said:

October 28th, 8:33 am

Awesome shooter, i already own it but hey…looking foward to the next ps+ update.

thecontroller92 said:

October 28th, 8:35 am

when will we get nxt month’s preview for plus????

D-Squad3 said:

October 28th, 8:39 am

lame

poodude said:

October 28th, 8:39 am

Fatal Frame, here I come!

WooTs_67 said:

October 28th, 8:40 am

How is “I Am Alive” ?? Kinda tempted to try that out

Splathew said:

October 28th, 8:42 am

I know the spend $50 get $10 back Promotion ends tomorrow but does it end at midnight or when the PS Store updates tomorrow? I plan on going over $50 tomorrow but not in-till the store is updated.

CullenX said:

October 28th, 8:43 am

Every game I buy ends on PS+ as FREE!!! AHH

eljuamposo94 said:

October 28th, 8:43 am

bioshock… DMC… y dead space 1 2 3? :O cual para escogeeer!!

FeistFan said:

October 28th, 8:44 am

Meh.

The surprise of the month for me has been Kingdoms of Amular – much better than I expected, and more addicting, too.

Poker Night has been painful. It’s VERY fun and enjoyable, except for the frequent glitches and stutters. I’ve lost two tournaments to having to quit because the game refused to deal the next hand, and was just stuck waiting for me to press X to start – and quitting and restarting the console didn’t help, as it picked up back in the stuck stage. I keep coming back to it because it’s a great little game to play while you’re fixing lunch and want to watch while you work and then hit a button now and then – but it’s barely playable at times.

Retro just isn’t my thing, so last week was a bust. I lived through that era, don’t need to play it all again. And with no Vita, this week is a bust.

I’m paranoid about any of the sales, because whatever I buy at a discount now will be free in November or December.

So…great start to October, weak finish, for me.

SpaceOddity87 said:

October 28th, 8:47 am

Really excited for the sale on Fatal Frame 1&2. May also pick up Lone Survivor and Castlevania. Sine Mora will be nice on the Vita, even though I already have the PC version.

XtemmA2 said:

October 28th, 8:51 am

Really liking the idea when PSP games is no longer listed under IGC. PS+ in PS Vita Store is going to look better. And dont diss the Indies! They are there to support when the big publishers running away saving their own butt. Gamers knows which is the better system, but publishers only believes in statistics.

jgrizzle358 said:

October 28th, 9:00 am

Might have to pick up DmC and/or Puppeteer, especially at those prices. Been wanting to play them both.

snakeeyes211 said:

October 28th, 9:01 am

Will we see any new PS4 pre-orders on the 29th?

zzamaro said:

October 28th, 9:02 am

So the sales from last week will still be live this week? Haven’t had a chance to add credits to buy the stuff on sale.

KongWen said:

October 28th, 9:03 am

Sine Mora is awesome.

@36, the $10 on $50 deal ends at midnight. (Answered in the comments to the last store update post.)

zombie9 said:

October 28th, 9:03 am

that Poker 2 game you guy’s/ gals released last week Freezes so much I have never seen a game Freeze like this before only when I had a scratch on my PS2 disks. Been awhile going to TTG and grip some more. That auto save feature needs disabled to just a thought. but a good game for Free..

ossiecastro5 said:

October 28th, 9:04 am

Um, another question, will there be the Plus update for next month this Friday?

dodgedoors said:

October 28th, 9:07 am

I love Lamp

reynolds-wrap1 said:

October 28th, 9:11 am

I will attempt Sine Mora. I thought Hotline Miami would be lame but it is one of the best games I have played in a while and really fits the Vitas on-the-goness. A bit sad that we didnt get something big like Need for Speed or Persona or anything like that but maybe next month.

I have over all liked the PS Plus IGC and hope to be pleased for years to come.

Any ideas on the IGC for PS4 yet?

PAGE 1 2 3 5