PlayStation VR

Nov 04

Nov 04

Knockout Sale Hits PS Vita This Week

Sharon Kapitula's Avatar Posted by Platform Marketing, SCEA

Hi everybody! I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition on PS Vita next week. To prepare for this game’s imminent arrival, we’re offering discounts on some of our favorite PS Vita fighting games.

Tomorrow, we’ve got a set of discounts on PS Vita fighters (with a new batch of discounts next week), with prices up to 60% off. PlayStation Plus members get an additional 20% off. Visit PS Store tomorrow to take advantage of the first week’s deals, and check back on November 12th for the second week of sales.

Bam! Check out the hard-hitting lineup below:

PS Vita Knockout Sale

Divekick PS Vita (Cross-Buy) $5.59 $6.99 $9.99
KickBeat PS Vita (Cross-Buy) $5.59 $6.99 $9.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale™ PS Vita $19.34 $21.49 $35.99
SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny $13.49 $14.99 $24.99
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 PS Vita $12.79 $15.99 $39.99
Reality Fighters $5.99 $7.49 $17.99

Let us know which games you are going to pick up in the comments!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

XenoNative said:

November 4th, 3:18 pm

That’s a siiick Polynesian tatau that the bald guy has.

RulitoCR said:

November 4th, 3:45 pm

No Vita but nice sale!

Gamerzlimited said:

November 4th, 4:18 pm

I knew Divekick will be on sale. Too bad I already bought it due to me needing to spend at least $50 on the “Spend $50, Get $10” offer. Guess I’ll pick up Kickbeat next week to make up the loss.

pandakids09 said:

November 4th, 6:26 pm

I’m glad i waited! I plan on buying Guacamelee this week and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 next week! early birthday gifts for myself. Thank you Sony!

dskrga2013 said:

November 4th, 8:38 pm

MK PSVita!!! :D what “Sale Price” mean?? is like a drop?

StepithBloodia said:

November 4th, 11:56 pm

Not interested in this week’s sales. Very interested with next week’s sales though

Reshes said:

November 5th, 4:19 pm

I’m not a huge fan of fighting games so please feel free to give us some more PS1 and PSP Role-Playing Game’s! It would be nice to see some newly added titles to the store!

JeffFingerson said:

November 8th, 8:29 am

The artwork for that Knockout Sale banner is amazing!! That dude looks tough as nails.

Gmork___ said:

November 8th, 9:32 pm

to whom it concerns. i saw SFxT on the knock out sale ad when on my ps3 in the ps store just the other day. i cant be the only one who noticed that. its possible im the only person who cares i suppose. even before i noticed it i was REALLY hoping for it and kind of expecting it. so why do we get soul calibur broken destiny 2 weeks in a row instead of SFxT like we were supposed to. please make me undrstand.

clashclay said:

November 9th, 6:09 am

gotta love the ps+ sales

PAGE 1 2