Paragon

Nov 07

Nov 07

PlayStation Blogcast 097: Sweeper Hit

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Our final in-studio show before PS4 launches next Friday, November 15th! We run through all the new releases for November 12th (PS4 release list coming on next week’s show!), Justin and Ryan chat with the producer of upcoming sweep-’em-up Dustforce, and Nick gives us his Top 10 of the PS3 generation. Do listen in, won’t you?

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

such space

Add Your Own

Gorvi said:

November 7th, 7:15 pm

Guys! Guys! Guys!

1 week! :)

OK, silly comment aside, good show, keep it up.

Brink-2-Chaos said:

November 7th, 7:17 pm

Blogcast!!! Nope Still dont see that sticking

dokuro77 said:

November 7th, 7:56 pm

”Screams In Horror”

MakoSOLIDER said:

November 7th, 8:06 pm

Greatness Awaits

supvic said:

November 7th, 8:16 pm

AAAAAAND we’re back with another VERRY VERRY farm fresh, cockle-warming, vocal fry inducing episode of the blogcast with your illustrious, exuberant hosts Sid “the Shumanizer” Shuman, Nick Sut’ the mutt, Justin Massive-gills and the undisputed heavyweight king o’ the ‘cast Ryan “Clementine” Clements! enough jibba jabba, let’s.. listen in :P

remanutd5 said:

November 7th, 9:06 pm

My top 10 ps3 game of all time
1. God of War 3
2. Metal Gear Solid 4
3. Folklore
4. Motorstorm Pacific Rift
5. Warhawk
6. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
7. Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
8. Valkyria Chronicles
9. Heavy Rain
10. inFAMOUS 2

I’m still waiting for The Last Guardian sony, where is it?

remanutd5 said:

November 7th, 9:07 pm

Oops i forgot to add Resistance Fall of man and Resistance 3 on my list, oh well.

BlueBl1zzard said:

November 7th, 9:26 pm

It feels like only 21 months ago we were one week away from a different (portable) console launch. Here we are again. *sniffles* *tears up*

Congrats and much happiness to all PS4 buyers! (sadly I can’t afford one at the moment)

In one week Greatness Arrives!!

siriusbee said:

November 7th, 9:39 pm

2. (Of course)
3. Demo only
8. Definitely.

siriusbee said:

November 7th, 9:41 pm

9. Not into completion. But I tried. Finding Beyond very enjoyable, though.

LeeorV said:

November 7th, 10:29 pm

Kinda expected you guys to preview all of the main launch titles for PS4 today, but I guess I can see why you pushed it back to next week (even though that’s technically AFTER the release of the console)

AizawaYuuichi said:

November 7th, 11:50 pm

I’m gonna assume this show is awesome, as I just got home and haven’t listened to it yet. However, I did want to mention that the main link on the front page of the blog says “Playstation Blogcast 069”. Pretty sure we haven’t gone back in time several months, as the PS4 comes out in almost exactly 168 hours and 10 minutes from this post (PST). XD

Maybe update that to match what the post says? :)

DarkOne_PR said:

November 8th, 3:50 am

ok just to know…. i just saw a ps4 commercial called PS4 hadouken cab…. just to tell u… im not a big fighters fan… but if u guys scored exclusivity for a new Street Fighter for the ps4… u have won the whole fighting community. also u need it bc M$ have Killer instinct as an exclusive. so just crossing my fingers u guys went ahead and did something smart. i want to see ps4 be king like ps1 and ps2

heinzenbourg said:

November 8th, 5:21 am

Isn’t it today that we were supposed to get those $10 back on $50 purchases? You guys said nov. 8th! Thanks! :-)

iREVOLTER said:

November 8th, 5:55 am

We want our 10$ for each 50$ spent . Thank you!

mIke_question said:

November 8th, 5:56 am

Was wondering about my credit as well. What time will that show up in the store?

Spine999 said:

November 8th, 5:57 am

I won’t be able to listen to the podcast because someone is lip smacking so bad !!!

Chase167 said:

November 8th, 7:18 am

My top 10 ps3 games

1. Warhawk
2. Uncharted 1,2&3
4. Little Big Planet 1&2
5. Heavenly Sword
6. inFAMOUS 1&2
7. RockBand 1,2 &3
8. Modnation Racers
9. M.A.G
10. COD MW

GHOSTvOFvSPARTA said:

November 8th, 10:45 am

Vin Diesel wishes he was in Band of Brothers. However, he was in that garbage movie Saving Private Ryan ;)

Going to be glued to this podcast, especially in the next few weeks, since I’m a bonehead and didn’t pre-order a PS4. Looking forward to all the coverage! Shout-out to Powerhouse.

Apeman24 said:

7. 3D Dot Game Heroes
8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
9. InFamous
10. Little Big Planet 2

xXSupremacyXx- said:

November 8th, 4:17 pm

Personally i have over a dozen games i would love to the see on the ps4 (but if i had to list under 5 or so, i will say Hawken,Dragon nest,Vindictus, Warface, Loadout) so I’ve listed them below for you guys to see and i only wish i had Adam Boyes email address so he too gets to see this list as well. Thank you. and sorry for the wall of text guys.

F2p fps

Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
Ni No Kuni
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Journey
The Last of Us

And finally, my overall BEST game of the generation is… (Drumroll please!)

Heavy Rain

Heavy Rain was a game that gave off so much emotion and really made me connect to the characters. This game was the first time that has ever really happened!

Anyways have a great day all of you and I recommend that as a guest on the show you could possibly bring Whiteboy7thst on? That would be great! Bye!