Horizon Zero Dawn

Nov 22

Nov 22

Black Friday Deals for PS3, PS Vita, and PS Plus

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar Posted by Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

November has been a huge month for PlayStation, and there’s never been a better time to join PlayStation Nation. We’ve got some incredible Black Friday deals for PS3, PS Vita, PS Plus and more, to keep November going strong.

PS3

We’re putting two of the most popular PS3 titles of 2013 together to bring you the PS3 Black Friday Bundle for only $199 (MSRP). This bundle includes a 250GB PS3, Batman Arkham Origins, and The Last of Us — one of the highest-rated games of the year. That’s $165 worth of savings.

So Black Friday is the perfect time to pick up a PS3, and we’re continuing to bring you great content on the platform. Gran Turismo 6, the latest entry in one of the most popular franchises in PlayStation history, will launch exclusively on PS3 on December 6th. Not to mention blockbusters like Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4…

Black Friday Deals

PS Vita

It’s also a great time to pick up a PS Vita, so you can play Tearaway — which launched today to stellar reviews — and recent hits like Killzone Mercenary, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, and Spelunky.

PS Vita is the ultimate companion device for PS4 through key features like Remote Play, letting gamers play most PS4 titles on their PS Vita via Wi-Fi on their home network, freeing up the television for other uses. Check out the various deals below:

PS Plus

There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide. Pick up 1 year of PS Plus for only $29.99* — that’s 40% off the regular price of $49.99. With PS Plus, you’ll get new games every month with Instant Game Collection. You’ll also get access to online multiplayer on the PS4 system. Best of all, one membership will cover you across your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita… for just $29.99* on Black Friday only.

*Limit 2 per person, per purchase. Offer valid 11/29/13 only, while supplies last.

PlayStation Plus Update 11-26-2013

Games

Available on the SEN Web Store

Game Title Original Price Sale Price Discount %
BioShock Infinite 39.99 13.99 65%
Dead Pool + Merc Pack DLC 49.99 24.99 50%
Saints Row IV 59.99 29.99 50%
Last of Us 59.99 39.99 33%
God Of War: Ascension 39.99 19.99 50%
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends Vita 35.99 17.99 50%
Diablo III 59.99 39.99 33%

Black Friday is a huge day to pick up games at great prices. First-party games like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls will be available for $39.99 each (additional days and savings at some retailers). Check your local retailers for additional deals on more than 20 first-party titles.

There will also be special pricing available for DualShock 3 wireless controllers at select retailers nationwide. Check your local retailers for pricing and availability.

These deals won’t be around for long, so mark your calendar for next Friday and get ready to rake in the savings. Have a happy holiday, PlayStation Nation!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 11

the_radio_doctor said:

November 25th, 6:58 pm

will the sale for playstation plus membership be available on sale on the playstation store via playstation console

dummiesmind said:

November 25th, 7:36 pm

PS3 deal is available online or only in stores? And what stores are providing this?

mike4fantasy08 said:

November 25th, 8:09 pm

Hey Mod:

Please clarification is this able to purchase through PSN store from their Console (PS3/PS4/Vita) on Black Friday ? So I can let my friend know to grab this offer.

Thank you so much!

clashclay said:

November 25th, 11:08 pm

just know I’m good on the ps+ deal if i can’t purchase it from the comfort of my lazy-boy what’s the big idea Sony

Jerel said:

November 26th, 12:12 am

What’s the limit for PS+? By that I mean how many years in advance can we add to our accounts?

kmetek said:

November 26th, 12:13 am

155: no limit.

tehkeemo said:

November 26th, 3:25 am

153: No, its only available through selected retailer in US and most likely on Amazon.com…so grab it there if you are not able to get into the store personally.

KainDrake said:

November 26th, 4:21 am

Oh man. Cutting it really close. I might be getting my check tomorrow and I hope it passes the same day so I can get the vita at best buy.

JENNY101282 said:

November 26th, 4:30 am

I’d really like it if you could make the PS+ discount available on the PSN. I don’t have a car so I can’t get out to any stores and I have been planning to get a PS+ subscription for a while. I just couldn’t afford it. This would be perfect! Many thanks if you consider it :)

poohty_t said:

November 26th, 6:06 am

so its only a couple days away now…. can we please be told exactly what stores will have 1 year subscriptions for ps plus on sale ? sure would be nice to know . also , can these deals be gotten online as well? instead of having to fight people in stores? maybe psn will have em on sale as well??? :) come on , the suspense is killing me…..

nilnip said:

November 26th, 6:37 am

I’m hoping for a discount on the PS One Classics, more specifically, Crash Team Racing….the nostalgia. I’d say reduce them to $2 on Black Friday and, eventually, like at Christmas, lower all Classics to that same price and keep them there.

#GreatnessAwaits

chikndck81 said:

November 26th, 8:55 am

will the discounted PS + price be available through the PS Store?

vladspartan said:

November 26th, 9:35 am

so i can buy a psn plsu in an account on my ps3 and use and others accounts? limit of 2 ps3 system? im right? thanks

DarthDeath_VE said:

November 26th, 10:54 am

There will be black friday discounts on PSN????

DarLau said:

November 26th, 1:51 pm

hey cornerstone316 — just add it right away – it will extend your current expiry to Nov 15, 2015 — i do it all the time

DarLau said:

November 26th, 3:29 pm

STOP TEASING Crystal!! give us our Black Friday deal info pleeeeeeeease!! (especially the CANADIAN deal info!)

kboom22 said:

November 26th, 4:02 pm

What time does the Black Friday sale start? Exactly at midnight PST or?

kboom22 said:

November 26th, 4:07 pm

Please disregard my last comment, I just read the select retailers part. This deal should really be on the PSN network can’t go to Black Friday because I work.

xenokurisu said:

November 26th, 4:13 pm

..and where can we pick up this PS3 bundle?

DeezNutzzNBoltzz said:

November 26th, 4:23 pm

Can I buy 2 PS Plus card and enter both in so that it lasts for two years? Or do I have to wait for one year to finish then use the second card then?

KentoMaiku said:

November 26th, 4:34 pm

is there going to be ps vita memory card deals?

DarLau said:

November 26th, 4:43 pm

hey DeezNutzzNBoltzz, yes you can add as many cards as you like – they “stack”, so if you add 2 cards at the same time, you are extending your current membership another 2 years!! I do this every time they go on sale or do the 15 month promos

DarLau said:

November 26th, 4:45 pm

hey CRYSTAL?! any chance you can list the “select retailers”?? thus far I have found only GAMESTOP promoting the $29.99 Black Friday deal for PLUS memberships…better yet, pleeeeeeeeeeease tell us that PSN will also have the same deal!

DarLau said:

November 26th, 4:48 pm

oh and another thing, I am in Canada – so if i purchase a PLUS membership code @ a US store (or on AMAZON.com) will it be okay for my Canadian PS account?

RobocopBREUA said:

November 26th, 4:55 pm

No PS+ membership deals on PSN or through online game code? Just card?

Dr__Jambon said:

November 26th, 5:21 pm

Will the PS3 bundle be in canadian stores too?

raidoku117 said:

November 26th, 6:42 pm

in mexico there will be discount cards ps +

SpooNManX said:

November 26th, 9:21 pm

I don’t understand where we will find the $199 PS3 500GB bundle.. Will it be at all the mentioned websites; Amazon?

I was also expecting to see some PSN Plus Black Friday deals, but there is barely anything.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V Digital is still $60?!? Doesn’t anyone realize you can buy it new on disc for $32 @ Best buy?
Come on Sony… let’s get some digital BF deals worthy of posting.

Kaiju_Park8190 said:

November 26th, 9:37 pm

I found out that KMart had the PS3 Holiday Bundle on sale 3-4 days ago. Now they’re out of stock in my area. Is it the retailer’s decision to sell it early? Because Walmart and Gamestop doesn’t sell them until Black Friday

xMEGADETHxx said:

November 26th, 10:40 pm

I hope theres gonna be alot of awesome games for PS3 PS+ in December since its the end of the year and next gen is out :)

SpooNManX said:

November 26th, 11:04 pm

I’m not a fan of the 360, but come on Sony, where are the Black Friday deals on PSN????
I see two sales… TWO.. Both Dynasty Warriors games (yawn)…

Then I see this posted on Joystiq

“Microsoft is heavily discounting 52 Xbox 360 games and add-ons this week on Xbox Live.”
52 games heavily discounted.. we get two and mighty discounted at best.

Also GTA V is still $60 on PSN for the digital copy while we can go on best buy’ s website and buy the full brand new retail version for only $32!

CyberColossus said:

November 27th, 12:08 am

Is this something that is only available in america’s? or can the English like me partake in these sweet sweet deals of loveliness?

Blitzkrieg_exe said:

November 27th, 12:34 am

Anyone know whether or not the One-year PSN Plus membership will be available on GameStop.com? I’m really trying to avoid shopping in the public.

soulismissing said:

November 27th, 1:19 am

Will the discounted ps+ be available at amazon and “online only” retailers?

dj2muchxx said:

November 27th, 3:00 am

i currently have at least 9 months left on my PS Plus account, if i buy the 1 year membership on black friday, will i be able to add that 1 year to my 9 months, or will it over ride my current 9 months and start a new 1 year cycle? please respond

kmetek said:

November 27th, 3:17 am

kmetek said:

November 27th, 3:24 am

why my comment awaiting moderation??????

illicit_28 said:

November 27th, 4:44 am

Walmart.com WILL have 1 year PS+ for $29.96 online.

lifeson76 said:

November 27th, 4:46 am

Can I re-up my PS+ membership with the discount or is it for new members only?

carlpain said:

November 27th, 5:38 am

I was going to buy a Vita, but then I saw that the 3DS XL is going to be $149 at Target. It comes with the new Zelda game. The Vita deals can’t beat that.

Dyne1319 said:

November 27th, 6:16 am

Does that price apply to Canada or is there anything at all for us or do we get screwed as usual : (

Kaiselius said:

November 27th, 6:34 am

Here’s hoping the PS+ deal is either available through PSN or Amazon!

solo013 said:

November 27th, 8:08 am

The PS+ 29.99 membership should really be on the PS Store too. At least tell us what stores, because “select” stores means we’ll be standing in line just to have them say they are not doing it.

iREVOLTER said:

November 27th, 9:15 am

I really want that Brack Friday Bunduru . And a couple of PS+ Cards.

modernprokiller said:

November 27th, 10:53 am

i saw lost planet 3 on sale but sadly my ps3 slim has 111 gigs and i’ve already taken up 95% of it with just 4 games downloaded and some game saves. otherwise i would buy so many more games on psn

hl_bluesky18 said:

November 27th, 1:08 pm

Could everyone tell me plz where I can get PS3 Black Friday Bundle for only $199?? the bestbuy has it but for $250!!

daalmazan said:

November 27th, 2:24 pm

bluesky18
Target, Wal-Mart, GameStop will have the PS3 Bundle with The Last of Us and Batman A. Origins
Fry’s Electronics will have the same bundle in store for $187 if you have one near you.

Also.
Fry’s and GameStop will have the PS Plus 12 month membership on sale.
Fry’s will have it for $27.99

If anyone knows what other retailers will have it in store or online please let everyone know.

daalmazan said:

November 27th, 2:35 pm

FallacyRaver said:

November 27th, 2:51 pm

What if you buy the cards and hold on to them? I don’t have a need for them until June when I buy a PS4 for Destiny.

Johde1968 said: