PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Dec 02

Dec 02

PS Plus: GRID 2 Free for PS Plus Members

Kristine Steimer's Avatar Posted by Sr. Community Specialist

Hop in to the driver’s seat with GRID 2 on PS3, coming to you free for PS Plus members to kick off the month of December. In addition to GRID 2, you’ll also note the start of the PlayStation Store Holiday Sale! The first week brings in some of this year’s best titles including Ni No Kuni, Remember Me, and Terraria; all at really really good prices.

You can take advantage of all these PS Plus benefits after the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, 12/3.

PlayStation Plus Update 12-3-2013
PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

GRID 2(PS3)

Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $35.99

PlayStation Plus - GRID 2
Be fast, be first and be famous as you join the elite in ‘World Series Racing’ where the greatest cars, drivers and events come together in the search for a new motorsport icon. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel™ Handling system which powers edge-of-control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. An extensive, separate online campaign powered by RaceNet sets new standards in the genre. Welcome back to racing.

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Holiday Sale (Week1)

It’s week 1 of the PlayStation Store Holiday Sale! Check out these slammin’ sales on some of gaming’s best and check back over the next few weeks to see what else is on deck for a hefty PS Plus discount.

Game Title PS Plus Price Regular Price
Defiance $2.50 $4.99
Defiance Deluxe Edition $7.50 $14.99
Army Of Two The Devil’s Cartel $7.50 $14.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $20.99 $29.99
Remember Me $19.19 $23.99
Terraria $3.75 $7.49
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch $9.79 $13.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn $10.00 $19.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collectors Edition $15.00 $29.99
Rocksmith 2014 $29.39 $41.99

Other Discounts

In addition to the PlayStation Store Holiday Sale, have a look at these additional discounts including the wonderful Rainbow Moon on PS Vita.

Game Title PS Plus Price Regular Price
Tiny Brains $15.99 $19.99
Draw Slasher $2.99 $4.99
Rainbow Moon $11.99 $14.99
Rainbow Moon Cross-Save Bundle $17.99 $22.49
Rainbow Moon Ps3 Player Special Offer $5.99 $7.49

PlayStation Plus: Last Chance

We’ll be back next week to add another title to the Instant Game Collection as well as more discounts, Holiday Sale Week 2 info, and more.

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update make sure vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the PlayStation Community Forums where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

Add Your Own

TimeSkipLuffyUS said:

December 2nd, 1:16 pm

How about you get your homework done and fix your stuff already!!!! Redeem codes still don’t work!!!

saab01 said:

December 2nd, 1:21 pm

Thanks for Grid 2 its looking like a solid game. Its nice to see a good racer come to the IGC its been awhile. None the less I am still hoping next month or some time soon we will be given the game Dishonored I have been wanting to play that game forever now.

Eraser35 said:

December 2nd, 1:29 pm

we need a sale on just DLC for everything like the Hyperdimension Neptunia games so much DLC not enough money

burntt0ad said:

December 2nd, 1:31 pm

why can’t i see grid 2 in the store? i have an alternate ps+ acc and it’s still the same games as last month.

PiMDx said:

December 2nd, 1:36 pm

I’m sure we will see a late month PS4 title since this is the only platform some + users have…

Archelaous said:

December 2nd, 1:47 pm

Wow! Big month in terms of free titles and discounts! Can’t wait for Borderlands 2 and I’m gonna have to grab Rocksmith and Wrath of the White Witch! Makes me proud to be a PSPlus member!

Rezolution77 said:

December 2nd, 1:47 pm

Ni No Kuni.

That looks to be the only thing worth being called a “sale”.

Rainbow Moon is not even Cross Buy.
Army of Two looks beautiful, but worry about decent AI and heard the dialogue is not good.

Should I just stop looking untill February????

Archelaous said:

December 2nd, 1:48 pm

I’m interested to see if the coming weeks will include discounts for Last of Us or Beyond: Two Souls.

Doomhammer-7 said:

December 2nd, 1:50 pm

this is a awesome update I can’t belevie how many awesome games you get from ps plus.
but I wish I knew that Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch was going on sale. just bought the disc on Thursday

other then that just debating picking up Terraria

snakeman07 said:

December 2nd, 1:53 pm

I’m double dipping on NnK for sure, it’s such an amazing game! I HIGHLY recommend it for ANYONE, it’s a steal at this price!

BLAKHOODe said:

December 2nd, 2:02 pm

Sony sure was quick to back out of the E3 promise of a PS4 game added to the Instant Game Collection every month.

JONGREY said:

December 2nd, 2:04 pm

???TERRARIA VITA???

jose213jose said:

December 2nd, 2:16 pm

shoot i brought FF14 RR as disc version for$20 and now you got collection edition for $15. :( Will FF14 RR have DLC for the extra things that collection edition has?

Will we be able to buy DLC for Pets, GIL, EXP Boost, and ect?

EggySong85 said:

December 2nd, 2:23 pm

It seems kinda weird that the rainbow moon cross-save bundle is $0.01 more expensive than just buying the two versions separately. Is this an error?

OfficerZero said:

December 2nd, 2:27 pm

Does the FFXIV CE edition have a free month trial too? Would I still get a trial even if I already have the game? I’m thinking of getting the CE for the items since subscription monthly is $13 so I’d only be paying $2 more for the CE items.

And would this work for my brother who has the PC version of the game? Let’s say he buys the PS3 game from the sale for $15 and then his account would be able to play in both PC and PS3 while getting the CE items + a month trial to play in both PC and PS3. Does this work?

snakeman07 said:

December 2nd, 2:28 pm

I’ll also be getting Terraria, looks like a game me and my bro will enjoy playing together.

Skyyplum said:

December 2nd, 2:31 pm

Never would have sold my PS3 if I knew we were going to get so little on PS4 and zero holiday sales for any PS4 game.

JUSTAME_MARIO said:

December 2nd, 2:44 pm

Nice list for December, thank you
/me looking at the “other” next gen console and sighs
Happy Holidays.

zepp223 said:

December 2nd, 2:45 pm

Will there not be at least 1 PS4 game on the IGC every month??

BusyManDan said:

December 2nd, 2:51 pm

nothing for us early PS4 adopters.. not happy

TUNDISPACHIS said:

December 2nd, 3:16 pm

Wow! 4 games for me, plus the free game. :)

cheers

gardnerd said:

December 2nd, 3:20 pm

People it’s only December 2nd 2013, Give Sony some time to get a decent library on the PS4, there aren’t many games that look like they can be free plus it is the holidays where tons of people will be spending money on new games, from a business standpoint it make sense, as a consumer yes it kinda sucks.. Also it hasn’t even been a full 30 days since PS4 has been put in North America and we did get ResoGun for free! Maybe once the 15th of December hits something will be announced!
Add me!

Lazard47 said:

December 2nd, 3:23 pm

Gran Turismo comes out this Friday, December 6th, not later in the month as previously stated by Morgan Haro.
I will check out Grid 2 tomorrow but if the new physics engine is as great as promised on GT 6 I won’t be sticking around too long on it.

b1tters said:

December 2nd, 3:39 pm

just got ni no kuni for ps3 at gstop for 15 but whatevs i prefer the ones i truly like to be physical over digital

TheCraZyCloWn said:

December 2nd, 3:44 pm

Where is the sales for PlayStation plus which was mentioned in the black Friday post for us Canadians?

ramn14 said:

December 2nd, 3:56 pm

Finally a racing game !
Just when I bought one, Oh well, you can’t beat free!

CraddaPoosta said:

December 2nd, 3:57 pm

I always pick the worst times to buy games. Just bought FFXIV from GameStop for $19.99, and now I could have had the complete edition, digitally, for five bucks less.

Solidmgsnake said:

December 2nd, 4:07 pm

FFXIV Collectors Edition for $15 bux? Im in!

Lego_My_Eggo said:

December 2nd, 5:26 pm

If you guys really want me to start using your digital storefront you should take a good look at Steam and Amazon, 10 games being sold week by week is a joke in comparison to them, and start your sale on Black Friday like everyone else so i don’t spend my money with them rather then you.

You guys have a huge catalog of old games you could drop the prices on to encourage me to buy, like all those indie games on PSN, but even the PS1 games are still $6-$10 when i can buy games released this year for those prices on Steam and Amazon like the new Tomb Raider.

I don’t know what it is that is stopping you guys from offering the same amount of deals and prices as them, but you should really fix that if you want me to even consider buying a game on PSN over other retailers.

my360broke_again said:

December 2nd, 5:27 pm

“Since all the PSN issues prevented a lot of people from being able to buy things during the flash sale (no psn card redemption) Is your plan to extend the weekend Flash Sale?”
There were ways around this problem. AND the problem was fixed by monday, and the sale was/is still going on.

my360broke_again said:

December 2nd, 5:28 pm

“nothing for us early PS4 adopters.. not happy”
Just play BF4 and stop whinning!
You have a PS4 to play, that is your REWARD!

Skygazer_10 said:

December 2nd, 5:29 pm

Just thought I’d let you guys know that there is some pretty good discounts on amazon for vita games. $10 for most Sony games like; LBP, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Sly Cooper, etc…

I know that a couple of those games have been free in the IGC for Plus members but there’s nothing like actually owning the physical copy of the game.

Hopefully vita gets more attention from now on and gets better sales so that third parties can develop more for the system!

Coda05 said:

December 2nd, 5:29 pm

ugh rocksmith at ps+ plus is $30???!!!
Here i bought it day one and i had to buy another cord cuz it didnt come without one, so 90 dollars later….here if i waited could have saved 60 dollars…..ugh

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

December 2nd, 5:34 pm

@burntt0ad: The PS Store updates on Tuesday. Unless a given post specifically mentions otherwise, it’s a safe bet that it won’t change until sometime tomorrow. :)

ShizzleMyFizzle said:

December 2nd, 5:44 pm

lmao, what’s the point of getting ps plus on the ps4? There’s no point, just stick with ps3 guys it’s better. At least they still add free games to it. Ps plus on the ps4 is a joke. New system, new generation, and yet. You ignore it.

DarthDanMan said:

December 2nd, 6:20 pm

What is the “Awesomenauts Discounts” option in the poll?

Viewtiful_Gene said:

December 2nd, 6:26 pm

Awful month.
I will post this every update.

Darklurkr23 said:

December 2nd, 6:35 pm

That’s it? Where are the CYBER MONDAY sales guys? 50% off? That’s it? Where are the 67, 75, 80+% deals? Make it worth my while!

CrispyCanuk said:

December 2nd, 6:57 pm

Still hoping for a Muramasa discount :( It was onsale for Amazon black friday but shipping would have removed the discount so pointless…

lupito272 said:

December 2nd, 7:16 pm

I AM TRYING TO BUY BIOSHOCK INFINITE WICH WAS ON SALE IN 13.99 BUT NOW …. 1015 PM EST IS 39.99?? WHY PS DO NOT RESPECT THE WHOLE DAY SALE FOR US TO BUY ???

idn86i said:

December 2nd, 7:44 pm

LOL Love the link to the Space Jam theme song. I wasn’t expecting that when I clicked on a hyperlink saying slammin’.

KainDrake said:

December 2nd, 7:51 pm

Holy crap. O.o I was reading the comments and answers by Morgan Haro and didn’t realize the picture was of him. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought it was a Nathan Drake avatar.

PrimeroIncognito said:

December 2nd, 8:11 pm

@ Viewtiful_Gene

Good for you. You’re very special.

SalamanderKnight said:

December 2nd, 8:13 pm

Oh god, I’m so upset I bought FFXIV from GameStop. =\

Oh well.

SalamanderKnight said:

December 2nd, 8:13 pm

@CraddaPoosta I feel your pain. =\

barren_sky said:

December 2nd, 8:34 pm

I have to mention, dropping a free PS Plus racing game a few days before the release of your big first party racing game is not the best marketing. That said, I’m looking forward to trying Grid 2!

chrisgomez3030 said:

December 2nd, 8:36 pm

yeah it would be great that you list for what console are those games in discount.

jonjon0890 said:

December 2nd, 9:08 pm

I’m hoping that rain, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Dragon Fantasy Book II, Spelunky, Brothers: A Tale of Two Brothers are among the games that will be part of the Holiday sale in the coming weeks for $3.75 each for Plus subscribers.

Gamerzlimited said:

December 2nd, 9:09 pm

@Viewtiful_Gene And you have an awful life. I bet you’re poor and you let your parents buy your games for you. I will post that every time you post.

SalamanderKnight said:

December 2nd, 9:09 pm

Selling my FFXIV copy right away. Getting it digital, you have to install anyway so the disc is rendered useless.