Final Fantasy XV

Dec 23

Dec 23

PS Plus: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Free on Vita for Members

Kristine Steimer's Avatar Posted by Sr. Community Specialist

This week, PlayStation Plus members can take to an ever-changing race track when Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed enters the PS Vita Instant Game Collection. The ‘transformed’ part references the fact that your go kart isn’t always cemented to the pavement – if your route should all of a sudden require your little kart to, say, fly, it will. Yep, your vehicle is constantly morphing back and forth between kart, plane and boat, so you’ll have to master each type if you want to win.

You can download Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on PS Vita and take advantage of all these PS Plus discounts after the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, 12/24.

PlayStation Plus Update 12-23-2013

Become a PlayStation Plus member

PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

PlayStation Plus Update 12-23-2013
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. It’s not just racing, it’s Racing Transformed! Bonus Edition also includes extra racer Metal Sonic, and bonus Outrun track!

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Dragon Fantasy II $7.34 $14.99
Dragon Fantasy II Vita $7.34 $14.99
Hotline Miami $1.49 $9.99
Hotline Miami Vita $1.49 $9.99
DIABLO III $35.19 $59.99

PlayStation Plus: Last Chance

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update make sure vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the PlayStation Community Forums where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 5

DEVIL-TAKOYAKI said:

December 23rd, 8:01 am

Thanks Sony.

GalatasarayEken said:

December 23rd, 8:03 am

Thanks guys :) but tbh I was going to get a $20 psn card tomorrow, only to have $30, if Diablo III was $30 I would’ve got that :/ now I have to see what I can buy

gaxtonet_53 said:

December 23rd, 8:03 am

great discount of hotline miami!. is proteus good?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Morgan Haro said:

December 23rd, 9:18 am

Yeah that’s a crazy good deal on Hotline Miami. Proteus is good; but it’s a game more about exploration than crazy action or anyhting. So if you’re looking for something kinda laid back, different, and has a really unique visual style; I’d recommend it. Just remember, it’s all about exploration; with really cool music

Ryumoau said:

December 23rd, 8:04 am

Yay! i was actually expecting Sonic All stars the last week of this month, but getting it tomorrow is much better! :D

The sales this week is kinda week, selection wise. Dragon fantasy 2 is the only one that interests me. Hope there are other sales tomorrow besides the plus discounts. I’d love alot of new cheap games to buy and play during christmas break.

Dagunk said:

December 23rd, 8:05 am

i want that Diablo !!! Good update !!!

jonjon0890 said:

December 23rd, 8:05 am

I’ve been waiting for Castle of Illsuions to be on sale.

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

December 23rd, 1:38 pm

Glad this worked out for you then :)

SuperLobster_79 said:

December 23rd, 8:05 am

While I do appreciate the continuous free games, it’s been kind of a so-so end to the Holiday deals. No must-haves, and the couple big titles I would have been interested in only had a fraction of a discount. Guess Steam and their insane deals are going to get the brunt of my money for the rest of the year.

Tim81DE said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Can someone explain the Dragon Fantasy Book bundle to me? Do you get both for PS3 and Vita?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Morgan Haro said:

December 23rd, 9:32 am

Yeah; both of those games are cross buy so the bundle will get you both DF games and you can download on PS3 or PS Vita; or both!

Satnamji said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Electromagnus said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

Thanks Plus team :) I just Platted Soul Sacrifice (94th one) So I look forward to playing Sonic on my Vita.
Kristine, is SASRT the bonus edition? I didn’t read it anywhere in the post.

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Morgan Haro said:

December 23rd, 9:24 am

Not sure if it’s a bonus edition of the game, but if I had to guess, I’d say it’s the regular version.

deanjdl said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

Hmmm, can’t want for that sonic tho’!!!! Good show Sony!

auggiebrr said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

I was really expecting better sales… Thanks Kristine.

Electromagnus said:

December 23rd, 8:06 am

Oh, and an early Merry. Christmas :)

GalatasarayEken said:

December 23rd, 8:07 am

I must also say that “The Last of Us” is on sale for Europe :( was so looking forward to that, but I will get my $20 psn card tomorrow & wait to see if there will be a flash sale on Friday (for the weekend)

surachoke said:

December 23rd, 8:07 am

sweet :)

kingenvy said:

December 23rd, 8:07 am

Finally a sale week with nothing for me ;) my wallets been taking a beating

War_Machida said:

December 23rd, 8:08 am

There are no good deals for me, but at least Sonic Racing Transformed is pretty cool!

RoxasDingo said:

December 23rd, 8:12 am

Man oh man guys! I asked you last week for a borderlands 2 dlc sale and about dates for another Diablo III sale (since i missed the flash sale), and you guys have delivered!!! Not only did i get the Borderlands 2 Season pass last week, but i am glad i missed the diablo sale, since this one is better!!!
Thank you always from the bottom of my heart Sony!! You just made this gamer’s Christmas so much sweeter!!
Also, is the Epic Mickey 2 sale for the vita version??

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

December 23rd, 1:57 pm

The Epic Mickey Sale is for the PS3 verison only. Hope you have a nice holiday!

rjejr said:

December 23rd, 8:13 am

Thanks for Sonic. Cant tell you how many times I almost bought or rented that over the past year, now I get to be glad I waited. Should keep us busy until MK8 comes out next year. Still need to finsih LBPK fist though.

PS+, it s good to be back.

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Morgan Haro said:

December 23rd, 9:25 am

good to have you back! ^__^

Teflon02 said:

December 23rd, 8:13 am

I need to get dragon fantasy 2, and if that mickey 2 is the vita one, I might as well get it also. I already had sonic since release. I’m assuming these PS+ getters don’t get Metal Sonic and Outrun? Cause I’d love to play outrun with ppl, I hate that it isn’t in ranked races

Teflon02 said:

December 23rd, 8:15 am

@8, yeah, they are both cross-buy titles so the bundle is suppose to be the same

jonjon0890 said:

December 23rd, 8:15 am

@18
I think it’s the PS3 Version on sale.
If it is the Vita version, it would of said Epic Mickey Two: The Power of Two Vita

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

December 23rd, 1:58 pm

You are correct, it is the PS3 version only. :)

mvillatoro said:

December 23rd, 8:17 am

Did Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two will not be in supply for PS Vita?

Kratos1412 said:

December 23rd, 8:17 am

Why does Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (psvita )have no discount,?T-T

StealthReborn-- said:

December 23rd, 8:18 am

Hey Kristine, Morgan and team,

Just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the PS+ update, great was usual! =)

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Morgan Haro said:

December 23rd, 9:26 am

Much appreciated thank you and hope you enjoy the holidays as well!

carlpain said:

December 23rd, 8:19 am

Nothing for me this week. It’ll be nice if Sony does a “Countdown to 201X” sale. Just like the one MS is doing. It’s pointless to name Steam because it is already a fact.

abuelo89 said:

December 23rd, 8:19 am

Not the best week for Ps plus and considering it es christmas i expected a lot more

kcku0527 said:

December 23rd, 8:20 am

Great Sale, Kristine!!! I am gonna find it really hard to decide what to spend my Christmas funds on. I just bought all three of the PS4 flash sale games yesterday. I am seriously gonna need to get a second job to keep up with PS4 releases and all the great sales constantly happening. Diablo III, Dragon Fantasy II, and Duck Tales Remastered for me this week. Thanks again and happy holidays to the whole Sony blogger family.

Cancerebro said:

December 23rd, 8:21 am

Ducktales, Castle of Illusion and Epic Mickey 2 were on my radar for some time now. Thank you!

ioshi_US said:

December 23rd, 8:22 am

PS Vita Holiday Sale
Reg 1 = Indie, Indie ,Indie, Indie, Indie, Indie, Indie
Reg 2 = FIFA 14, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Persona 4, Rayman Legends , The Walking Dead, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary

JimmyHACK said:

December 23rd, 8:24 am

Epic Mickey 2 sale for Vita version as well?

jayrabbit said:

December 23rd, 8:25 am

was so glad to get sonic racing on the pc, and really look forward to playing it on the console

Mad-Dominator0 said:

December 23rd, 8:26 am

Please put Persona 4 Golden on sale next week SONY! If Europe gets it this week then why can’t it be the same for us? You guys won me over every week besides this week with your amazing sales. Would have bought Diablo 3 today but I purchased Tearaway and Soul Calibur 2 HD on Friday.

Mad-Dominator0 said:

December 23rd, 8:30 am

Persona 4 Golden sale next week SONY!!! Give us a amazing sale and end this year with a bang!!! Happy Holidays to everyone at SONY!

rioskenny said:

December 23rd, 8:35 am

When we will be able to buy games we where given for free with plus, i have hotline miami free but i would like to buy it and have it forever at that price.

SiriusCJS said:

December 23rd, 8:37 am

Any idea if Diablo 3 will have a PS4 upgrade option? I’d love to jump aboard, but not if the PS4 version is around the corner.

ISLAND-THUNDER said:

December 23rd, 8:45 am

Sales have been super lackluster for US so far which is a bit disappointing and it seems a huge amount of PSP and PSone titles went on sale a week or two ago with no announcement, which sucks :(

But these new PS+ games should be fun at least

Ryumoau said:

December 23rd, 8:48 am

@36 i’m hoping for a discount on the ps4 version as well, for those of us who bought Diablo 3 on psn.

Osui818 said:

December 23rd, 8:49 am

Sweet! I kinda want ragnarok odyssey.

Spelling ?
Dragaon Frantasy II Vita $7.34 $14.99

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

Kristine Steimer said:

December 23rd, 1:32 pm

That’s how all the cool kids spell it ;)

xFuzylilManPeach said:

December 23rd, 8:51 am

Dragon Fantasy Book 1&2 are great. Anyone thinking of getting them should.

and @Tim81DE, buying it for your PS3 or PS Vita entitles you to the other version as well.

Welmosca said:

December 23rd, 8:53 am

Yay been waiting to try out this Sonic racing thanks Sony…..also I’m getting Castle of Illusion…ha damn good discount can’t miss it….should’ve made the same price for Ducktales.Oh well…I’m good with Sonic and Mickey.

Loving these discounts..keep it up the good work.

Sonicfan11589 said:

December 23rd, 8:54 am

Will there be a $10 upgrade to the PS4 version of Diablo 3 if i buy the PS3 version and would my data carry over?

Sonicfan11589 said:

December 23rd, 8:55 am

I already own Sonic Racing for Vita and Wii U, the Vita version is just as fun despite the graphics being not as good. Great kart racing game to have on the Vita.

viceforce said:

December 23rd, 8:57 am

Will definitely be picking up Dragon Fantasy II. The first one really got me into it. Hope there’s 3,4 or maybe 5 coming out soon.

Merry Christmas Sony and Happy New Years.

Blood-Pudding said:

December 23rd, 8:58 am

Epic Mickey 2 Sale! Was waiting on that. May also get Proteus.

Mad-Dominator0 said:

December 23rd, 9:03 am

Sup Blood-Pudding! Please let this not be the final sale of December because I really want a Persona 4 Golden discount. Please!!!

RoII_chan said:

December 23rd, 9:05 am

Proteus, gotta be mine! =)

RulitoCR said:

December 23rd, 9:08 am

Thanks for the update but this is the worst week this month!!

Well, let’s wait for the last update of the year!!

RpgSama said:

December 23rd, 9:08 am

I want my persona 4 sale!!!! and if anyone doesn’t have Hotline Miami please buy it for Vita, is AMAZING!!!, just yesterday got the platinum for it. Greatest game in some time, for real, and play it with headphones like it recomends, it really changes the experience…

TriP6963 said:

December 23rd, 9:11 am

Any chance of getting a heads up on the New Years week sale? Is there going to be more sales on the 31?

PAGE 1 2 3 5