Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Feb 11

Feb 11

January 2014 PlayStation Store Top Sellers

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Alright, 2014! Let’s see which games kicked off the new year at the top of the PlayStation Store charts…

Battlefield 4 held onto the top spot on PS4, but Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition made a very impressive debut. Launch titles Need for Speed Rivals and Assassin’s Creed IV are still holding strong in the top 5, too.

Minecraft has taken over all of the PS3s, apparently, though Crysis 3, Tales of Xillia and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon did very well too. Puppeteer rounded out the top 5 on PS3 last month.

As for PS Vita, Killzone: Mercenary holds position at number 1, with The Walking Dead Season 1 and Spelunky nipping at its heels.

Head over to the EU PlayStation.Blog to see how your faves fared on that side of the world — what do you think will reign supreme in February?

PlayStation Store Top Sellers

Classics

1. FINAL FANTASY IX (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)
  2. Metal Gear Solid (PS3/PSP)
  3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  4. FINAL FANTASY VII (PS3/PSP/PS Vita)
  5. Crash Bandicoot (PS3/PSP)

PlayStation Mobile

3. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
  4. FINAL FANTASY IV: The Complete Collection
  5. FINAL FANTASY III

Add Your Own

Elvick_ said:

February 11th, 7:21 am

Killzone: Mercenary should be #1 always. Sucks that Tearaway isn’t on the charts. D:<

remanutd5 said:

February 11th, 7:47 am

Glad to see Killzone Mercenary at top spot and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time in the top 10 but where is Tearaway? should be at number 2 spot

GoldenShaka said:

February 11th, 8:04 am

Nice to see TOX and Rain on the top, very good games, yes, the received massive discounts but even with that when a game is bad = no buys. I hope to see TOX costumes bundle with a cool price soon.

AizawaYuuichi said:

February 11th, 8:05 am

I’m just gonna throw it out there and say, I’m really happy to see Final Fantasy IX at the top of the PSOne/Classics chart. I mean honestly, with how long VII was at the top of that chart, everyone and their grandmother who wanted that game should own it by now. It’s about time something else started clinging to the top of the chart.

saab01 said:

February 11th, 8:52 am

Shadowfall #11 are you sure that isnt a typo???

Its the only disc game I have and its really fun at times

KinkyWiZard420 said:

February 11th, 9:09 am

Majority of those games are on there because of the excellent value from the 14 for 14 sale. Please give us another sale along those lines.

Crysis 3 for 5$ hasn’t disappointed me.

lisatsunami said:

February 11th, 9:23 am

1. I didn’t know the PS4 had 20 games!
2. Good to see Rain did well. Beautiful game, nice change of pace that there was no fighting.
3. Tearaway is a great game. Why hasn’t it sold better?

Thanks for the info.

tj8_84 said:

February 11th, 9:52 am

hey when are you guys going to shipping out more ps4 camera they are impossible to find and when is the US getting the Sony dualshock 4 charging station

Anddo said:

February 11th, 10:01 am

Vita owners need to buy OlliOlli. It should be much higher than #8.

ossiecastro5 said:

February 11th, 10:13 am

Wow, those sales really help.

JMBlakk said:

February 11th, 11:01 am

@10 the sales always help but not so much for Killzone Shadow Fall

Mando44646 said:

February 11th, 11:28 am

still waiting on Minecraft on PS4 and/or Vita. i refuse to buy it on my last gen console if its not cross-buy and no one will confirm if it is or is not cross-buy. Very annoyed with that

iREVOLTER said:

February 11th, 12:10 pm

That 14 for “14 Sale! Crysis 3 for 5$ did the job )). Well at least its great to see rain and tales of xillia in charts, since those 2 are remarkable games.Even Puppeteer is there, man I love that game, bough it day 1, finished 2 times already )) love the artistic feeling of theater. Long. Live. Play.

BlueBl1zzard said:

February 11th, 1:50 pm

Killzone Mercenary takes the top vita spot, nice! Shame, my clssses have left me with not as much time for gaming so I still haven’t finished it yet…

Shout out to OlliOlli and Walking Dead season 2 making the lists!

genius527 said:

February 11th, 3:56 pm

Cool, just waiting for more ps3 and ps vita games cause these systems are mine any way is there some big sales in one of those games!!!

GotDanny1989 said:

February 12th, 8:35 am

Good to see Tales of Xillia up there

Very good game

Parhelion69 said:

February 12th, 9:07 am

Tearaway needs a sale!
It’ll go right to the top of the charts for sure.

And thankfully, it’s not a huge download, as it takes around 1GB of space ( 980MB iirc)

Slizarus said:

February 17th, 7:18 pm

I’ll agree about the sad lack of Tearaway but I am definitely one of the statistics for several of these game purchases… FFIX, Duodecim, ToX, and Puppeteer.. I have most of the other good stuff :) I do love these Digital sales.