Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Mar 07

Mar 07

inFAMOUS Second Son: See the Live Action TV Spot

Cristian Cardona's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

As you may have seen just a few weeks ago, SCEA’s SVP of Marketing, Guy Longworth, revealed the first campaign spot for the upcoming PS4 exclusive, inFAMOUS Second Son. Featuring the tunes of Seattle-based, Mudhoney’s “Touch Me I’m Sick,” that gameplay spot is an awesome example of the sorts of experiences you’ll be having later this month when the game launches.

We think the spot was a great kickoff to our Enjoy Your Power campaign, and as we were working on ideas on how to communicate the absolute joy that comes from having extraordinary powers, we started to wonder, “What would it be like if it happened in real life?” From there, the seeds to this new spot were sown. After a few months of hard work, we’re all happy to show you what we think that might be like… and how much fun we think it would be to mess with (Or shake up?) the D.U.P.

We can’t wait until Second Son launches on March 21st so you can tell us what you think of your powers.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

INFIDEL_JIHAD said:

March 7th, 12:26 pm

Really looking forward to this game … Just 2 weeks now ! Sooo close :o) … Yeah guys it does suck about other countries having to pay more but at least you don’t live in Australia or Germany they have alot of restrictions on games

CONTOM-X said:

March 7th, 12:47 pm

Stupid Canadian dollar influencing price. Luckily, I pre-ordered my Collectors Edition copy like, nearly half a year ago. So the price was locked in. Can’t WAIT!! Now, too bad I haven’t actually found a PS4 in any store in this entire country for the past 5 months… I’m really hoping I can get a PS4 in time for this games release.

chasloyal said:

March 7th, 12:48 pm

Marrlow I’m just a gob on a stick, Mrs Loyal swears blind Matt and Trey actually modelled Cartman on me so I can’t help saying controversial offensive things. There is actually a medical condition called katagelasticism, I’ve definitely got it because it makes me want to see New Zealand lose every rugby match they play, Australia lose every cricket match they play and you maple leaf pickers lose every ice hockey match you play ;-) I can’t help it, I guess seeing our old empire countries lose at the sports they individually obsess about makes me happy. Seal clubbing is very Canadian, well it is to us in the UK….I know all this mob south of the border prefer to accuse you’s of getting up to shocking no good with moose but being English we say the same about the Welsh and sheep so it seems rather lame.

Anyway are you watching this broadcast from the UK about Second Son, they are really hyping this game up. This is the title that has finally persuaded me to jump on board the next gen ship. I got the PS4 Infamous bundle pre ordered, incidentally it’s setting me back 385 quid which is $644 at today’s exchange rate, still feel you’re being robbed over there?

TomatoDragon said:

March 7th, 1:50 pm

@50
Hah! What a great idea!

GnomeWizard said:

March 7th, 3:38 pm

This game looks badass. I don’t really like Live Action trailers for though(no idea why they are so common nowadays)
but I am so excited for this game! I can’t wait to see what other powers or things Delsin can do that you guys haven’t discussed yet.

LuiSpartanMIMIMI said:

March 7th, 4:39 pm

It’s so disappointing that there’s no UGC Missions, that was a HUGE, GREAT thing in inFAMOUS 2.

Anyway, looking foward to this game. Big fan of the franchise and kudos to Sucker Punch Productions!

zenparadox1 said:

March 7th, 4:44 pm

You guys make incredible detailed open word games that are blast to play…the controls are spot on, the movement fluid, the powers exciting…..but WOW is this character in Second Son obnoxious in every way.
He’s just an annoying punk that I will have a hard time playing as.

I thought studies show that the median age of gamers is near 30 and here you have a character that will only appeal to maybe 12-17 year old kids. The whole rebellious slacker/emo thing is almost too much to stomach.

PrimeroIncognito said:

March 7th, 5:02 pm

It’s amazing how many people forget that they can just wait a little while for the price to go down if they can’t manage the current price. Just remembering that one thing would cut down on so many unnecessary complaints. I think…

Oh, no, they’d just find something else to complain about.

CommandingTiger said:

March 7th, 6:27 pm

Badass

CommandingTiger said:

March 7th, 6:28 pm

@Anyone who’s Canadian.
Just download it for 50$ off the PSN.

CommandingTiger said:

March 7th, 6:28 pm

60$. my bad

genius527 said:

March 7th, 7:42 pm

This on ps4 so everybody might wanna buy this game. And whats up INFIDEL_JIHAD?

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

March 7th, 7:52 pm

just save your lunch money up marlow, no need to cry kiddo. the real world is going to be a tough place for you.

genius527 said:

March 7th, 8:12 pm

Jisatsu_Kiddo who talk’n to better not be talk’n about me man!! Any way all I was saying was that everybody is gonna really like this game on the ps4, or maybe 1/2 of the playstation population will get it and 1/2 wouldn’t get it.

Letters2Kay said:

March 8th, 9:38 am

Preorder months ago, can’t wait to play my first proper PS4 title! Loved the other two games and FOB.

That said, I HATE seeing live-action used in anything game related. Always feels so disgustingly cheap. Feels like cutting corners, like devs couldn’t generate something fast enough or well enough in game to sell the game or fill the story. Disappointed to see this in the marketing, will be ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS if I see it in-game.

Kasaix said:

March 9th, 11:24 am

I preordered the collector’s edition of Second Son, and intend to pick it up day one. Please note: I don’t even have a PS4. That’s how much I love the Infamous series.

sedrikP36 said:

March 9th, 5:47 pm

is the dlc only available with pre-ordering? what if i will buy the game on the official launch but not pre-ordered? so theres no DLC for the standard edition? thanks… payday is near after launching.. thanks!!!

fly-goy-2 said:

March 9th, 8:04 pm

I got the limited edition because the other one you get a hat
But on infamous 2 hero edition you get the best hem self cole and he’s bag
Sucker punch you can do batter.

PAGE 1 2