God of War

Apr 10

Apr 10

Star Wars Pinball: Droids Table Out on 4/29

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, Zen Studios

Admit it, this is the Star Wars Pinball moment we have all been waiting for – R2-D2 and C-3PO are getting their own pinball table! As if it couldn’t get any better, we are happy to announce Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within will be available for download starting April 29, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PS Vita!

Climb aboard the Jawa’s massive Sandcrawler and check out the trailer showing off our Droid duo’s pinball debut.

R2-D2 and C-3PO face a myriad of pitfalls including conveyor belts, welding torches, pressing machinery, robotic arms and lava pits! Your finest pinball skills are required to help our friends escape the Sandcrawler! Beware of Nebit, as he tries to thwart the escape and keep our Droids captive!

Star Wars Pinball: Droids

Star Wars Pinball: DroidsStar Wars Pinball: Droids

May the Force be with you.

Add Your Own

Plortch said:

April 10th, 7:09 am

The Force is strong with this one! Buy this I must!

saab01 said:

April 10th, 7:12 am

The real question when we will see tables that are not marvel or Star Wars???? I know we got the soccer table some time back but we need more ideas coming to the table with some bang.

FifthDream said:

April 10th, 7:13 am

This table looks like lots of fun. I’ll definitely be getting it.

Darth_NODlike said:

April 10th, 8:01 am

Looks great Bobby! What is next on the pinball horizon? More Marvel? A CastleStorm table perhaps?

SarshelYam said:

April 10th, 8:07 am

Bobby, you put this on a PS3 disc, a PS4 disc, and Vita card and I’ll buy it three more times! I already own the master table and have purchased each of the upgrades…witch exception to the Super Football League pack in which I’ve only purchased Liverpool & A.S. Roma.

Seriously though…if you build them, I will buy them…discs/cards that is. I would love a Star Wars disc.

PanTheMan16 said:

April 10th, 8:11 am

Day 1 KTHXBAI

Siufuu said:

April 10th, 8:17 am

Marvel and Star Wars, maybe some Disney tables next?

jenyjhon said:

April 10th, 9:04 am

M­y l­a­­s­t p­a­y c­h­­e­c­k w­a­s $­8­­5­o­o ­w­o­r­k­i­n­g 1­o h­o­u­r­s a w­e­e­k o­n­l­i­n­e­. M­y y­o­u­n­g­e­r b­r­o­t­h­e­r f­r­i­e­n­d h­a­s b­e­e­n a­v­e­r­a­g­i­n­g 1­2­k f­o­r m­o­n­t­h­s ­n­o­w a­n­d h­e w­o­r­k­s a­b­o­u­t 2­2 h­o­u­r­s a w­e­e­k­. I c­a­n­’­t b­e­l­i­e­v­e h­o­w e­a­s­y i­t w­a­s o­n­c­e I t­r­i­e­d i­t o­u­t­. T­h­i­s i­s w­h­a­t I d­o.­.­.­.­. >>>­­­j­o­b­s­35.ℭℴℳ

FearMonkey said:

April 10th, 9:11 am

Sweet! Will get! Needed a new table. Have the high scores on all the PS4 tables amongst my friends so I needed a new challenge. Thanks!

Also, Ahsoka really desperately needs her own table. Thanks again!

jenyjhon said:

April 10th, 9:52 am

M­y l­a­­s­t p­a­y c­h­­e­c­k w­a­s $­8­­5­o­o ­w­o­r­k­i­n­g 1­o h­o­u­r­s a w­e­e­k o­n­l­i­n­e­. M­y y­o­u­n­g­e­r b­r­o­t­h­e­r f­r­i­e­n­d h­a­s b­e­e­n a­v­e­r­a­g­i­n­g 1­2­k f­o­r m­o­n­t­h­s ­n­o­w a­n­d h­e w­o­r­k­s a­b­o­u­t 2­2 h­o­u­r­s a w­e­e­k­. I c­a­n­’­t b­e­l­i­e­v­e h­o­w e­a­s­y i­t w­a­s o­n­c­e I t­r­i­e­d i­t o­u­t­. T­h­i­s i­s w­h­a­t I d­o.­.­.­…­. >>>­­­j­o­b­s­35.ℭℴℳ

Wrru said:

April 10th, 9:57 am

Will this be available in Zen Pinball 2? I am not sure why the Star Wars tables were removed into its own game when in the past you you consolidated the Marvel tables. I like the one stop shop for pinball games.

warlock7 said:

April 10th, 10:07 am

Now when does Zen plan to bring all the other tables from PS3 to PS4…

Ninja Gaiden
Street Fighter
Shaman
Tesla
V12
El Dorado
Excalibur
Mars
Civil War
Fantastic Four
Moon Knight
Thor
X-Men

Any plans to port these? It’s nice that they’re releasing new tables and all, but it sure seems like the back catalog could be brought forward too…

CDubyahS said:

April 10th, 10:31 am

Cross buy? Zen pinball 2 or just star wars pinball?

Welmosca said:

April 10th, 10:56 am

How cool….Star Wars tables always seems like the best and coolest.

PanTheMan16 said:

April 10th, 11:39 am

warlock7, unfortunately that isn’t likely to happen. Bobby stated some time ago that when porting tables to PS4, they could only select 10 tables. I don’t recall how this selection was decided and don’t know why only 10 were chosen, but there it is.

Bobby, will we need to buy these new tables on any specific platform for the cross-buy to work properly? I seem to remember something a while back where we had to purchase some tables on PS3 in order for the cross-buy to be effective.

warlock7 said:

April 10th, 12:41 pm

Thanks, PanTheMan16, for the info. Not really sufficient though.

I’d really like to see some sort of explanation from Bobby or anybody else from Zen though.

warlock7 said:

April 10th, 12:46 pm

PanTheMan16,

Actually, Barbie/Bobby actually said they would bring 20 tables, https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?6198-Zen-Pinball-2-on-PS4-FAQ.

“We could only choose 20 tables to bring from PS3 to PS4, and we wanted to bring a variety of tables for users to import for free as a thank you for supporting Zen Studios over the years. It was a tough choice but those tables represent some of the most loved tables in our collection. We’ll of course be listening to feedback on this, so let us know how you feel about the table selection and import process.”

So, I’m very confused, because I certainly do not have 20 tables in my Zen 2 library on PS4…

Macello said:

April 10th, 1:17 pm

@warlock Bobby has answered this countless times already. This is why we are on the internet: Things said before are a matter of record. Go to their own forums and you’ll find it answered 10+ times.

warlock7 said:

April 10th, 1:23 pm

@Macello

She said 20 tables in the Zen forums… Do you count 20 tables on PS4? I don’t.

JohnKarnes said:

April 10th, 2:04 pm

Looks Great gotta get this one! How about a PS4 theme table next!

tusunami said:

April 10th, 4:09 pm

I will be buying this as soon as it comes out, there disturbance in the force!!!!!!!!!!!

PrimeroIncognito said:

April 10th, 11:07 pm

More pinball is always a good thing.

jenyjhon said:

April 11th, 10:01 am

WORK WITH GOOGLE online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in 50h and sometimes even as much as 80h…heres a good example of what I’m doing………j­ℴ­ℬ­s­35.ℭℴℳ

warlock7 said:

April 11th, 2:06 pm

Well, I guess I miscounted. There are now 20, when you include Dr Strange… I humbly apologize.

fRaNcZ_ said:

April 29th, 2:23 am

hi Bobby,

thanks very much for the codes really appreciate it!