God of War

Apr 18

Apr 18

PS Store Flash Sale: 30 Games Available for $0.99 Each

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

April Flash Sale

Hi everyone! We’ve had some great sales over the past couple months, but this weekend we’re taking things up a notch. We’re putting 30 games on sale for just $0.99 each on PlayStation Store as part of our Flash Sale starting right now.

Get classic titles like Braid, Everyday Shooter, Gotham City Impostors, Plants vs Zombies, Retro City Rampage, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle and more for just $0.99 each. Check out the full lineup:

Title Sale Price Original Price
Tokyo Jungle $0.99 $14.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita) $0.99 $9.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3) $0.99 $14.99
When Vikings Attack (PS Vita) $0.99 $9.99
When Vikings Attack (PS3) $0.99 $9.99
World Gone Sour $0.99 $4.99

That’s right, you read that list right. They are all $0.99. The Flash Sale starts now and ends Monday, April 21 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific, so start snapping up these games right now. What games are you going to pick up? Let us know in the comments below.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9

BUNNYMOON said:

April 18th, 4:03 pm

I see all these great sales that were previously Playstation Plus Freebies and regret actually getting the freebie and not waiting for it to be on sale. Would it hurt to have an option to upgrade to a version that does not expire without having to wait till my plus membership expires.

davidyerion1 said:

April 18th, 4:05 pm

I picked up a couple of games I never would of spent more then .99 on… Thanks for the sale.

eljuamposo94 said:

April 18th, 4:07 pm

O_O … well… Urban Trial Freestyle , Plants vs Zombies, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle and… braid. Still have a dollar left so maybe everyday shooter… nice sales!!

Swagganator1 said:

April 18th, 4:08 pm

Why can’t US Vita owners get Crash and Spyro on their Vita’s? Europe gets them, but we don’t. The Vita has been out for over 2 years and I’ve been extremely patient. I’m tired of waiting. Sony needs to get their heads out of their asses NOW.

Kake_Fisk said:

April 18th, 4:09 pm

I can’t seem to access any of the links when I am logged in. Is the discount not available in Europe or something?

theXsilentXchild said:

April 18th, 4:12 pm

Can someone confirm if when vikings attack is a cross buy or not

MrBigShoes99 said:

April 18th, 4:12 pm

At this rate, I’ll never get a PS4 because I have a giant backlog of games on my PS3. Thanks Sony. :(

oversevethousand said:

April 18th, 4:21 pm

@120
Have you considered that others might not have PS3s or might simply prefer to have the game usable on a device they prefer using? And on a device that was promised the capability to do so?

It’s not rocket science.

oversevethousand said:

April 18th, 4:22 pm

@151
Not all of them. That’s a good point though, I wouldn’t mind rebuying a thing I got free if I could take advantage of a sale like this.

@154
Even Japan has them.

ZigNoff said:

April 18th, 4:26 pm

Sigh would have much rather preferred a Tales of Graces sale or Zone of Enders 2 sale like EU got… and possibly Way of Samurai 4…

MatheusRuggeri said:

April 18th, 4:26 pm

Would be awesome if there flash sales like that every week.

batnixon said:

April 18th, 4:31 pm

Why is Crash Commando unavailable?

NomRoxNom said:

April 18th, 4:33 pm

Only owning PS4 is kind of a bummer right now… All these great sales and deals from month to month for PS3 and vita and nothing for “next gen”, save indy and ancient games. :( Great sale in general, just left wishing I could get in on them too. :P

PainOfSarrow said:

April 18th, 4:35 pm

OMG…. is this a joke ? WOW…. this is amazing. idk what the hell to say im in shock. looks like il be getting 90% of all those games. this makes up for the last couple of weeks with me saying.. nothing for me… i take all that back. 1 Dollar for every game. im in playstation heaven right now. now time to see what to get. this reminds me of the pixeljunk 1$ sale years ago. damn man, keep it up sony. what ah great surprise.

R-Soub said:

April 18th, 4:37 pm

TTTTHHHHAAAATTTTSSSSS WHY I LOVE YOU SSOONNYY
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

TJF588 said:

April 18th, 4:54 pm

Thanks to being part of Plus for so long, I have most of these already… at least for the duration of my subscription. It’s times like these that some of us Plussers wish we could outright-buy the games we got “for free”, to assure our playtime even if we lapse.

But until then, glad to see a could of the “sign up for Plus in this timeframe, get this for keeps” games here, namely Jurassic Park and RF Battlegrounds. And since When Vikings Attack seems to be Cross-Buy (only the “Special Edition” is in the web store’s CB section), may have to dip. I’ll prolly pass on the PS2 Classics (have the RFs on PC anyway), but Gex might round off the PS1 offerings here for me.

My Recommendations: Retro/Grade (esp. if you still have a guitar controller), Tokyo Jungle, Braid, The Devil’s Playhouse.

RantNavv said:

April 18th, 4:58 pm

I’m guessing this is US only? because the UK store hasn’t received any price drops for the listed games :/

DarkOne_PR said:

April 18th, 4:59 pm

note another complainer about crash and spyro not being on the vita

Roguejedi5 said:

April 18th, 5:01 pm

I wouldn’t mind getting monkey island and jurassic park for that price, just my backlog is already too big.

Kombian said:

April 18th, 5:04 pm

Are these Games also available in the EU-Store?

BurritoAssassin9 said:

April 18th, 5:05 pm

Great sales! Picked up Gex, and debating on Back to the Future.

I’d be picking up the Spyro games and CTR in a second if they were available for Vita…

Lego_My_Eggo said:

April 18th, 5:06 pm

Very good sale, only problem is i just got a Vita and was looking to get some PSone games on there for some fun, but apparently Spyro and Crash don’t work with the Vita. Still picked up Everyday Shooter and Tokyo Jungle, and i might still get the PSone games since there only a dollar.

Viewtiful_Gene said:

April 18th, 5:11 pm

Got Tokyo Jungle and just because, Back to the Future.
NOBODY should miss Tokyo Jungle for that price.

Also, great sale. Really really good.

It would be very pleasant to see this kind of sale more often.

R2tito11 said:

April 18th, 5:21 pm

Plz Plz put Persona 4 golden and Muramasa Rebirth on sale!!! i want some love for my Vita

NoGodsOnlyMan said:

April 18th, 5:21 pm

Crash Commando is UNAVAILABLE!!!!

I know because i want to buy it :)

arangadillo said:

April 18th, 5:23 pm

I picked up Tokyo Jungle and Jurassic Park.

Mando44646 said:

April 18th, 5:30 pm

Pretty good deals here. Unfortunately nothing for me though. I was hoping for a good Easter sale on Vita and maybe PS4 games. And it looks like there’s no Vita support here :(

zeenick said:

April 18th, 5:31 pm

I may just get tales of monkey island. I just don’t see the appeal in most of these games even for .99c.

Lego_My_Eggo said:

April 18th, 5:33 pm

@156 i just bought the Vita version, and the description on that one says it is cross buy and i can confirm that it is in my download list for PS3 as well. Not sure if buying the PS3 version will unlock the Vita version because the description doesn’t really say.

WaveLightning777 said:

April 18th, 5:38 pm

Oh snap, time to pick up Crash 2 and CTR for sure (already got 1 and 3 :P ). Maybe the Spyros too.

CommandingTiger said:

April 18th, 5:39 pm

Sale on Blast Factor
Game is unavailable…

Shadow_Enz said:

April 18th, 5:47 pm

Am I on STEAM?! Playstation is taking notes and putting to motion what they’ve learned! THANK YOU!!!

ZachBudgell said:

April 18th, 5:52 pm

Not one game for the ps4? that kinda sucks /:

Star_Trycon said:

April 18th, 5:53 pm

Is this not available in Australia? :o

ClawOfTheFallen said:

April 18th, 5:57 pm

You guys spoil me too much… (;///w///;)

dydazzy said:

April 18th, 6:01 pm

Sweet deals! I picked up a couple that I didn’t have out of the 5 available for the PS Vita.

Maybe at some point we could get these kind of sales for Tokyo Jungle and Plants Vs. Zombies on Vita? I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. I was so excited when I saw them on the list and became sad when I realized they were not for my system.

Also already purchased the crash bandicoots and spyros in a previous sale hoping for them to become available on the Vita. Please make this possible as I’ve never played them before. Thank you.

Guimace said:

April 18th, 6:02 pm

Well I’ve bought pretty much anything I didn’t own.Good thing this sale also reminded me to grab Crazy Market DLC, SunFlowers and Flying Hamster HD, each at only 0.49 for PS Vita.

Fantastic deals, love you guys!

Guimace said:

April 18th, 6:04 pm

Ah I forgot to mention Draw Slaher @ 1,49 for PS Vita too.

My PS Vita needs an external HDD, memory cards just aren’t enough. X_X

the_goofdog said:

April 18th, 6:13 pm

How about giving us Aussies a sale

ferrers405 said:

April 18th, 6:13 pm

Just came to say thank you, got all Crash, Spyro’s, Telltale’s plus Tokyo Jungle, Stardust HD, PvZ and BRAD.

Gravios_1 said:

April 18th, 6:15 pm

It’s been almost two years since I got my vita. I was promised PS1 classics, I got some of them. However, on the North American PS store there are seven glaring omissions. I loved playing the Crash and Spyro games on my ps1, please put them on the Vita store in North America. It really has gone on far too long and is UNACCEPTABLE that I can’t play them on the go with the latest sony handheld…. especially when they are available on the psp, and on vitas in Europe, and Australia. Like, did it slip your minds or what? I really can’t come up with a reason why they aren’t available here.

Stars_And_A_Sun said:

April 18th, 6:16 pm

Really love these flash sales. Wish they could happen more often, I’ve been waiting a while for one. Proud to say I’m going to be getting a few games from this sale; PvZ, Crash Commando, Tokyo Jungle, Urban Trial, and Retro City Rampage. I love getting PSN games like these, it’s a nice change from playing full AAA titles.

Although, I am a bit jealous with Europe’s Playstation Store because of their really good Easter sale that had been begun last week. Was hoping to see something more here in North America, but this will do.

DelicaGunz said:

April 18th, 6:17 pm

Red Faction 1 is in my Top 10 games of all time. It was such a revolutionary game at the time!! Great campaign.

My backlog is insane, I don’t think I’ll ever catch up. EVER!!!!!

Cruel-Cynic said:

April 18th, 6:26 pm

If the PS1 classics played on PS4 I would grab a few from the sale. :(

victoriusblg said:

April 18th, 6:28 pm

Which of the PS1 titles will work on PS Vita?

Trendy_Kid said:

April 18th, 6:29 pm

OMG! Crash and Spyro for $.99…but only for PS3/Vita. I’m so depressed now. Why didn’t they make PSN games compatible with the PS4?!?!

LifeTime2099 said:

April 18th, 6:40 pm

So Stuntman: Ignition is the ps2 version? There is a ps3 version… I would be playing a ps2 game right?

Gamzinga said:

April 18th, 6:43 pm

This is an insane sale. Almost insane as Motorstorm racing, OH YEAH!

TiNyVikingg_xD said:

April 18th, 6:44 pm

I had to bribe my roommate to trade me his ps3 for my ps4 just so I could buy and play all of the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games! xD But it’s so worth it!!! Thank you, PSN. Thank you. ♥

Gabriel_4EVR said:

April 18th, 6:51 pm

I’m so mad ! 5 days ago I bought Urban Trial Freestyle for both the PS3 and PS Vita for $20 and now 5 days later they are 99 cents ? I could’ve saved $18 ! Can I get a refund some how ????

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9