Horizon Zero Dawn

Apr 28

Apr 28

LittleBigPlanet Update: New Oddworld DLC this week

Steven Isbell's Avatar Posted by LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Abe-header
Sackboy meets a new friend this week. It’s Abe! Everybody’s favorite Mudokon from Oddworld!

The new Oddworld: Abe Costume arriving to the PlayStation Store this week will give your Sackboy or Sackgirl just the right Oddworld apparel to dress up as this Mudokon friend of ours!

We’re no Stranger to the fine folks at Oddworld Inhabitants and Just Add Water, so when we heard about their upcoming Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty game, we simply couldn’t resist adding Abe to our collection of visitors from Oddworld. He’s so friendly and lovable, you will want to just Munch him right up!

LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks
Featured Community Levels

teampicks

We invite you to a fine dining experience that you will never forget! Things are getting a bit hectic in the kitchen though and it’s up to you as the new cooking assistant to help a pair of madcap chefs gather the ingredients for their greatest recipe!

Fine Dining Fiasco by Flat_Pormer

You can check out this amazing level and a whole range of exciting new community levels today by heading over to the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks and queuing them up to play!

Free DLC
Mariachi Costume

Cinco de Mayo is next Monday and this FREE Mariachi Costume will give you just the right attire to join in with the fun and celebrations.

Mariachi Costume

This exclusive costume will be available when the PlayStation Store updates later this week and will be available for just one week only, so make sure you don’t miss it!

comeandvisitus

Come and Visit Us!

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

AbePose

Add Your Own

Screamy-7 said:

April 28th, 10:48 am

Great new DLC!! Hoping it’s comes to ps4. It’s really gonna be great….!!!

Drew_Croft said:

April 28th, 10:48 am

Haha, adorable.

Mercenary09 said:

April 28th, 11:20 am

Another great character to add to my LBP collection. When can we expect to hear more about LBP HUB guys? There hasn’t been a peep since it was announced last august.

Welmosca said:

April 28th, 12:36 pm

Amazing…I’m glad its Abe that you guys decided to make that munch costume..I gotta say it was bad.Anyway I got some fond memories on Abe…and for sure I’ll be adding him to my costume collection.Great news.

And damn Steven…why there was no update here on the Blog about the DC pack releasing for Vita?….luckily I check the Store update post every week.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

April 28th, 4:10 pm

Apologies, not quite sure where that blog post got to.

If you want to keep up-to-date though, you should check out LittleBigPlanet.com or if you have Twitter, you can follow us on there for regular updates. @LittleBigPlanet

PsychoticGamer94 said:

April 28th, 12:44 pm

Wow, looks great but seriously still making DLC’s for this game? I would love to see some beta gameplay if any for a new little big planet for ps4 <3 I will buy that in a heart beat I love the game and love building my own lvl;s, I Usaly build more complex games using mostly logic like animations using holographic blocks. would really want to know if your making another little big planet for the ps4 the ps3 could not really handle levels that where to big and if you can push the ps4 to its limits please do so :P

The5rozos said:

April 28th, 12:46 pm

An update on LBP HUB? Pleeeeeease?

Is it coming to PS4 now or still just PS3?

CatatonicAlex said:

April 28th, 1:44 pm

More Vita level kits please!
Attract-O-Gel!!!!!
(I’m buying the abe costume)

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

April 28th, 4:11 pm

Managed to Ace, 100% and collect all of the Pins for the LBP PS Vita: DC Comics Premium Level Pack then? ;)

WaveLightning777 said:

April 28th, 3:17 pm

FINALLY, the Oddworld outfit I’ve been waiting for! ^^

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

April 28th, 4:12 pm

Happy to hear it! We had a feeling there would be a lot of Abe fans in the community!

greenzsaber said:

April 28th, 3:51 pm

Nice to see games this old still getting support.

Now, I’ve heard the latest patch for LBP2 has messed up the time counter for the “U Know U A Playa” and “1440 Minutes of Create” trophies, making them currently unattainable. Is this issue being looked into? I’d hate to see the game not having all trophies achievable after all the support it’s been getting.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

April 28th, 4:08 pm

We’re aware of this issue and should hopefully be able to roll out a fix for it with the next LBP 2: Game Update.
    No confirmed date for release of that game update just yet.

Matrix_Lion said:

April 28th, 3:55 pm

This game is too creative for me to go this long without buying it.

iREVOLTER said:

April 29th, 3:53 am

Mudokon friends are here! YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeS!

Just_killer117 said:

April 29th, 5:10 am

Nice ! we appreciate that you guys still support this game ! but hey , we want new games for ps4 from media molecule !

Elvick_ said:

April 30th, 5:31 am

How about some Knack and Puppeteer costumes?