Overwatch

Jun 02

Jun 02

No Heroes Allowed PS Vita Special Events Start This Friday

Tomoyo Kimura's Avatar Posted by Associate ISD Producer, Sony Interactive Entertainment

No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either

Hello, everyone! No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either, the free-to-play puzzle game for PS Vita, is introducing our first online special event this Friday.

It’s been about eight weeks since the launch of No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either. By now, you’ve probably defeated hundreds of heroes and your Badman’s Lair is full of treasure. Well, it’s time to show off your evil power and compete with other Gods of Destruction! Over the next few months, special event dungeons will be unearthed, wherein players can battle against each other to see who reigns supreme. And the best news: the first event will start this Friday, June 6th.

In this unique online event, you’ll be fighting against brand new heroes that never appear in normal dungeons. The top ranked players will receive big rewards, including special titles and rare monsters. But don’t worry, regardless of how well you do, all event participants will receive monsters to add to their Monsterpedias.

No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles EitherNo Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either

Participating in these events is as easy as crushing heroes. Make sure your PS Vita is connected to the internet and your PlayStation Network account is signed in, and then simply look out for the special event dungeon that will appear on the map screen.

There’s really no reason not to give it a go, so don’t forget to mark down these future events on your calendars.

Date Event Name Earned Title Time Window For Rewards
6/6 (Fri) – 6/11 (Wed) Heyfever Heroes Big Sneeze 6/12 (Thu) – 6/13 (Fri)
7/4 – 7/9 Motley Crew Big Boss 7/10 – 7/11
8/1 – 8/6 One-Hit Blunderers Z-Lister 8/7 – 8/8
9/5 – 9/10 Lv.70 Generation Gap Next Gen 9/11 – 9/12
10/3 – 10/8 Santa Goes Underground Xmassassin 10/9 – 10/10
11/7 – 11/11 New Year Guests Big Digger 11/12- 11/13

Instructions:

• Sign into your PlayStation Network account to join the event.
  • Utilize all of your monsters, heroes, and loot from Badman’s lair.
  • Play a timed puzzle against three special heroes to earn rewards.
  • Once you clear an event level, you are automatically added to the ranking board.
  • Rewards will be distributed following the event for a limited time.

Add Your Own

Ryumoau said:

June 2nd, 8:00 am

i don’t like the way free to play games like this and Soul Caliber lost swords are done. They make it too much of a pain to enjoy without having to spend money.

Zezzler said:

June 2nd, 8:03 am

Sounds awesome! I’ve been playing tons of no heroes allowed lately. I’m only on the half way through the dungeons, so I probably won’t be able to do well in the event, but I’ll still participate!

duke301 said:

June 2nd, 8:13 am

@1, that’s why I stay away from free to play games. In the end, they aren’t free at all. I’d rather just pay the money for a game up front, and then enjoy playing it rather than having to buy perks for a game which is supposedly free. They tend to always rip you off one way or another.

MapleStory said:

June 2nd, 8:22 am

@1: You goof, the full game in it’s entirety is just $10, you obviously didn’t even bother to research that before attempting to throw it under a bus. It’s a perk that they’d even let people play this great game for free. Just makes you look stupid/ignorant.

On-topic, this is fantastic news! I absolutely LOVE No Heroes Allowed and co-op with my friend really often when we hang out, racking up potency and working on capturing heroes that we need to evolve our critters. Can’t wait to take part of the event, although I’m pretty sure I’ll be wrecked by much better players. haha

JeffsonP said:

June 2nd, 8:24 am

@1 + Ryumoau
I understand.
I don’t like either. But since it is a good game I bought the Mega Pack. xD
I see this kind of F2P like a Demo version with trophies.

Unfortunately I haven’t played much yet. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD in March and now Soul Sacrifice Delta are the main reasons. But I’ll give a try in this week event and play a little more to prepare for the next ones.

luvtoseek said:

June 2nd, 10:40 am

This is a hidden gem for the Vita, Imo. It’s addictive; bought the unlimited pickaxes to play w/out boundaries & to support the devs.

@1, whatever. You play, you wait to play again, for FREE. Name the FTP titles you’ve supported.

PrimeroIncognito said:

June 2nd, 12:05 pm

Ryumoau on June 2nd, 2014 at 8:00 am said: “They make it too much of a pain to enjoy without having to spend money.”

Do you ever enjoy ANYTHING? Other than whining for attention, of course…

tusunami said:

June 2nd, 12:41 pm

Well I haven’t downloaded this just yet but I may do that today and check this out. I like the support for this game great idea!!!!!!!

FilooGaroo said:

June 2nd, 2:52 pm

Addictive, Top, Fun… Free !

I have given 2$… which was never the case for F2P…

But this game is a gem… plus dev support !!

Wow…

Can wait to have another No Heroes Allowed

Great job Guys !

oversevethousand said:

June 2nd, 4:50 pm

Three plays every eight hours is a joke. I kept it for a while, but that just killed it. I’ve played plenty of F2P games in the past, but none of them pulled this kind of stunt.

None of the ones worth sticking with, anyway.

Ecks said:

June 2nd, 6:13 pm

I like this game, but filling your collection of heroes and monsters is a huge pain. It takes dozens of tries on a stage just to get the Super Rare guys to appear, then you don’t always catch them. Then you need multiple of these heroes to level up some monsters.

I’d hope it becomes a bit easier to do this in the future, as right now it just feels like a waste of time replaying a stage so often. It’s no longer fun at that point, but just busywork.

spacemonkeyham said:

June 2nd, 6:42 pm

I would have paid for this game if it had come with unlimited turns. As it is, I’ve stopped playing.

Darkz01-US said:

June 2nd, 7:19 pm

@1 ryumoau
just buy unlimited pickaxe then you are good to go…
others perk you will get it in no time for free…

mf_emokiller said:

June 2nd, 10:03 pm

Would be great for a game that not free to play I don’t like to deal with all the micro trans. So would love to but sadly no

MapleStory said:

June 2nd, 11:04 pm

@14: So $10 is too rich for your blood to play the game in its entirety? Seriously, that’s all you have to pay to have the game in its entirety, microtransactions are NOT REQUIRED after getting the mega pack. Wow, the ignorance around here is astounding. haha

Stick89 said:

June 3rd, 8:45 am

@12 I just downloaded this game last night and it was $7.99 I think to unlock the unlimited play option. So in my mind the game costs just $8 and it’s totally worth it.

JonJonXD said:

June 3rd, 9:39 am

You guys did a great job with this. I’ve really enjoyed it so far.

To those of you who are hating on the game, I’m not sure if you guys know what F2P is.

You have access to the full game, though session duration limited, with full trophy support.

The full game to have access to everything comes in at under $10 USD.

It’s honestly one of the most well done F2P titles to date.

Again, keep up the good work guys. It’s really a great game to kick back to on my Vita.

Tomoyo Kimura's Avatar

Tomoyo Kimura said:

June 6th, 11:39 am

Thanks for the positive feedbacks. So happy to know that many of you guys are enjoying NHA so far! Come join us to our first event today, starting around 15:00 PST time. Just a little reminder– to join the event, please sign into your PSN account and wait to see the “New Event” appears on the world map.

Nodnarb_420 said:

June 6th, 3:40 pm

soooooo is this gonna start anytime soon?

deathrpg1 said:

June 6th, 4:09 pm

Not working

Single player -nothing
Mp -nothing

deathrpg1 said:

June 6th, 4:10 pm

LOL working =)

Tomoyo Kimura's Avatar

Tomoyo Kimura said:

June 7th, 12:01 am

Good to know you found it, and good luck!

Nodnarb_420 said:

June 6th, 4:34 pm

not sure i can top my current time already haha. gl to everyone!

deathrpg1 said:

June 6th, 4:40 pm

@nod how fast?

Nodnarb_420 said:

June 6th, 4:56 pm

8.687 sec

XwingMike said:

June 7th, 6:35 am

Never did work for me… Bummer

XwingMike said:

June 7th, 6:53 am

Ok got it, had to pull up the ps store from inside the game to get the event to pop.

gold5225 said:

June 7th, 4:09 pm

Rank 139, 11.110 Seconds

It’s nice that placing under 1000 isn’t that hard!