PlayStation VR

Jun 09

Jun 09

Best of E3 2013 Sale: 20 Games on Sale Starting Tomorrow

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Best of E3 2013 Sale

Happy E3 week everyone! All the announcements and news that come out of E3 every year make this one of the most exciting times of the year. To celebrate E3 2014, we’re turning back the clocks one year and discounting 20 games from E3 2013 as part of our Best of E3 2013 Sale.

Starting tomorrow, we’re discounting an awesome lineup of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games from last year’s E3 with prices up to 50 percent off. PlayStation Plus members get an added bonus, receiving up to 60 percent off. Pick up Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Need for Speed: Rivals and more on sale through June 16th. Here’s the full lineup:

Title PS Plus Price Sale Price Original Price
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3) $19.59 $27.99 $39.99
Battlefield 4 (PS3) $24.49 $34.99 $49.99
Battlefield 4 (PS4) $48.59 $53.99 $59.99
Contrast (PS3) $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
Contrast (PS4) $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
Diablo III (PS3) $23.99 $29.99 $59.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3) $12.24 $17.49 $24.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition (PS3) $22.04 $31.49 $44.99
Just Dance 2014 (PS3) $19.59 $27.99 $39.99
Killzone: Mercenary (PS Vita) $17.49 $24.99 $35.99
Luftrausers (PS Vita) $4.89 $6.99 $9.99
Luftrausers (PS3) $4.89 $6.99 $9.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3) $12.59 $13.99 $19.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4) $18.89 $20.99 $29.99
Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3) $29.39 $41.99 $59.99
Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) $48.59 $53.99 $59.99
Outlast (PS4) $9.79 $13.99 $19.99
Saints Row IV (PS3) $13.49 $14.99 $29.99
The Walking Dead: Season Two – Season Pass (PS3) $9.79 $13.99 $19.99
The Wolf Among Us – Season Pass (PS3) $9.79 $13.99 $19.99

Check PlayStation.Blog for all the latest news and announcements coming out of E3 this week, and don’t forget to pick up some of the biggest hits to come out of E3 last year at a discount as part of the Best of E3 2013 Sale (June 10th through June 16th). What games are you going to pick up this week?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

HoeRak said:

June 9th, 7:04 am

US only?

RE_Player said:

June 9th, 7:05 am

Great price for Ground Zeroes.

AizawaYuuichi said:

June 9th, 7:10 am

Some good games there, but I already own everything on that list that I want. Looking forward to new game announcements later today.

IINathan_DrakeII said:

June 9th, 7:10 am

I think the sale is already on the EU store, i seen BF4 €49 yesterday

Parhelion69 said:

June 9th, 7:11 am

Why does Vita get so little love? :(

tylerh1701 said:

June 9th, 7:12 am

Pretty crummy sale overall, but I’m all over Luftrausers for $5!

BaneyFunny said:

June 9th, 7:15 am

Why can i not play my own mp3 mixtapes on PS4 F*** YOU SONY i hope you go bankrupt

heleius1 said:

June 9th, 7:15 am

it would be nice if some of the PS3 games that have PS4 counterparts were also on sale as well. Sometimes I wonder why I bought a PS4 at launch…

UnholyBahamut said:

June 9th, 7:15 am

Why does Outlast have PS Plus discount? If you are PS+ member you get the game free of charge, you can’t buy it even if you want.

saab01 said:

June 9th, 7:16 am

Luftrausers $4.89 hmmmm

What does everyone else think of this game I heard its fun.

bobarue said:

June 9th, 7:16 am

If we by ffxiv is there still the option to switch to ps4 at no cost?

harhar24 said:

June 9th, 7:17 am

I’m concerned about the price difference for the same games for PS3 & PS4. I hope this is not a growing trend, or a telling sign that games will be more expensive for the PS4,

JMBlakk said:

June 9th, 7:17 am

This sell is pretty whatever, but I shouldn’t have expected much since there is not that many games on PS4

BaneyFunny said:

June 9th, 7:18 am

On PS3 you always said sony, that it does not have enough power to let us play our own mp3s in all games now on ps4??? It has enough power so we can hear our own mp3 mixtapes in games but you dont let us what is this S*** i hope you go bankrupt sony! you deserve it! mobile phone gaming is where its at it with 2 billion people, nobody plays on playstation anymore! go bankrupt sony or bring us mp3 in games!

Elvick_ said:

June 9th, 7:20 am

Kind of an underwhelming sale. Also, no Tearaway? Pfft.

Elvick_ said:

June 9th, 7:20 am

@14: lol, shoo troll.

MagnusLegatus said:

June 9th, 7:21 am

Why no discount for Black Flag on PS4?

Vextalon said:

June 9th, 7:21 am

I will defintely grab Luftrausers. I heard great things about it. Is Contrast cross-buy by any chance?

When is Rogue Legacy supposed to be hitting the PSN store?

Clantron said:

June 9th, 7:22 am

NfS Rivals -> PS3 $29.39 / PS4 $48.59
Battlefield 4 -> PS3 $24.49 / PS4 $48.59

Please convince my why I should buy the PS4 versions when prices are this much different. I bought the PS4 on launch day (my first time ever and I own all PS products) but I only bought 1 game so far (Watch Dogs) I’m very disappointed in how slow game prices go down while the same product on PS3 is on sale already for less then 50% of launchprice.

kingzetta said:

June 9th, 7:29 am

Wow that’s a disappointing sale. Guess I’ll wait till the next flash sale.

Not_Too_Sweet said:

June 9th, 7:29 am

Dear Baney Funny: Go away you troll. No one cares about you!

NoleHater said:

June 9th, 7:31 am

Season 2 pass of The Walking Dead for me and maybe Saints Row IV

MATTLOJO said:

June 9th, 7:31 am

I played through Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 Days on Vita, can I somehow transfer those choices to my PS3 and start playing Season 2?

AssaultMonkey150 said:

June 9th, 7:31 am

This whole “ps4 versions will always cost more, even when theres a sale” is kind of annoying. And its not just the ps blog. MLB The show 14 is 39.99 for ps3 version right now at best buy and amazon, but ps4 version is still 60

Is ground zeroes worth paying more to have it on PS4??? Is BF4 really worth DOUBLE on ps4?

Come on guys, that’s just mean

Mrdaimion said:

June 9th, 7:32 am

Is there a particular reason that TWDS2 is only going on sale for PS3? Because there are a lot of people (myself included) that have just the Vita and no PS3, along with people who have a PS3 but may want to play the games portable instead, so I’m just curious if there’s a technical reason why that’s not available.

xClayMeow said:

June 9th, 7:34 am

I know you’re going to focus on the PS4, but please please please show Gravity Rush 2!

Hitokiri_03 said:

June 9th, 7:37 am

Awful sale.

ossiecastro5 said:

June 9th, 7:37 am

I look forward for Saints Row 4. Thank you!

Ryumoau said:

June 9th, 7:39 am

man, really wish Black Flags was the ps4 version for $20. Everything else listed that interests me, i already have.

And why only 2 Vita games? I’d love to see sales on the japanese rpgs on vita that were digital only (Atelier Meruru & Atelier Totori). Since they were only digital i’m sure alot of people didn’t buy them full price, so a sale would be great.

Ryumoau said:

June 9th, 7:42 am

Btw, $9.79 for MGS Ground Zeroes is the price it should have been to begin with. Can’t believe Konami had the nerve to charge so much for a demo.

smoothboarder540 said:

June 9th, 7:42 am

These sales are fairly decent for ps3 but not ps4. $12 off of a game that’s been out seven months isn’t enough to make me buy it.

UnfriendlyReaper said:

June 9th, 7:46 am

Not much of a discount on the ps4 stuff. The only game priced right is MGS.

azmudin_FRZ said:

June 9th, 7:47 am

As always, no love for vita..

Vita sad.

ferrers405 said:

June 9th, 7:49 am

Really bad sale, high prices and almost no Vita, where’s TWD S2 for Vita? Killzone Mercenary not long ago was just $5 in a sale now is $17.5? You can do better Sony…

SiriusCJS said:

June 9th, 7:49 am

Meh

Nearly $50 for Battlefield 4? That’s a sale? No thanks.

Wasn’t Killzone Mercenary under $10 in a sale a few months back? C’mon guys! This is E3!! Video gaming’s high holiday!

TitoVarela12 said:

June 9th, 7:53 am

Sony i hope that at your E3 conferance you have games actually releasing in 2014.The Last Of Us remastered is finished and no release date,The Order delayed to 2015 and 80% of the games for 2014 are indies.I bought a PS4 at launch and have nothing to show for it,you could only play Battlefield or Second Son for a while before growing bored.There are alot of Playstation fans as myself that feel as if last years E3 was all empty promises.I have been with you for years but if Microsoft shows more games for 2014 and beyond with actuall release dates i will be switching to the Xbox One now that its at 399.99.Sony the hype is over now its all about the games and you are falling short.

xClayMeow said:

June 9th, 7:54 am

@Ferrers405 (34), when the hell was KZM a mere $5? I think you been smokin’ something good.

ErsatzJobl said:

June 9th, 7:57 am

Getting Luftrausers. My Vita is becoming the best place for shmups!

TitoVarela12 said:

June 9th, 8:00 am

And one more thing,i bought TLOU digital on the PS3 and pre ordered it on the PS4 will there be an upgrade program for this game? oh well whatever Sony i hope E3 blows me away or to be honest im threw.

LestatMentat said:

June 9th, 8:01 am

Will there be a discount on AC: BF IV for PS4? Is one of the few games with a PS4 counterpart which does not get a discount.
Thanks

onslaughtree said:

June 9th, 8:03 am

YES….. Metal Gear Ground Zero is MINEeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lamaryo123 said:

June 9th, 8:04 am

Hmm not bad for PS3 and Vita. But PS4 is still too high in comparison. 48$ for NFS :{

omar6544 said:

June 9th, 8:04 am

Why are PS4 games more money than their PS3 counterparts? Both retailed at $60! This makes no sense and while I might have bought a couple of the PS4 games at the discounted price I will not do so just out of principle. Why are you punishing the early adopters of the new gen?

Tuuk1234 said:

June 9th, 8:07 am

I really want to play more games on my PS4 but I can’t justify paying 3x more for a game just to have it on PS4 instead of PS3. The price differences are ridiculous. I’m not going to pay $60 for AC4 when It’s $20 on PS3.

dodgedoors said:

June 9th, 8:11 am

PS4 prices are rather shameful

Phazorix said:

June 9th, 8:12 am

Damn, too bad Mercenary isn’t $9 like in the January sale :(

stlthriot said:

June 9th, 8:12 am

Why no PS4 discount for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag :(

drd7of14 said:

June 9th, 8:13 am

@9 Cause Outlast is not free anymore. If one did not acquire Outlast when it was free, it no longer is, and thus a new PLUS member can purchase the game at a discount. This has been done in the past with many PS3 games, just cause they were free at one point, doesn’t mean they should never put it on sale.

wii2012 said:

June 9th, 8:16 am

it is because the ps3 version has been out longer then the other & some were up for the $10.00 upgrade so that could be the reason for that

DanteDim said:

June 9th, 8:21 am

If I purchased the Upgrade for AC IV disc PS3-PS4 when it was available, will I get the PS4 digital edition, if I purchase the PS3 Digital?

PAGE 1 2 3 4