After having played the Alpha last month, I figured I’d drop into this week’s Beta to see what’s new, maybe max out a character and be done with it.
I’ve sunk ten hours into it so far.
If you’re reading this on Sunday, hop in at 2PM or 7PM Pacific, when the Iron Banner will open for a limited time. This Crucible mode features two maps that aren’t normally available in the Beta: Rusted Lans on Earth, and Blind Watch on Mars.
A few highlights from the last week: We got a look at the goods you can snag by pre-ordering Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty, infographic puzzle platformer Metrico comes to PS Vita August 5th, we saw a new trailer for Sacred 3, Sid played The Last of Us Remastered, and we’ve got a bundle of 2-for-1 sales happening on PlayStation Store right now.
Well, back to Destiny for me. Who else is utterly, hopelessly addicted to the Beta?
- I’m playing: Destiny Beta, FF14
- I’m watching: Persona 4 The Golden Animation
- I’m listening to: RX Bandits: Gemini, Her Majesty(!!!)
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- 2-for-1 Sale: 11 Two-Game Bundles on Sale This Week
- Hands on: The Last of Us Remastered
- The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 7/15/2014
- Destiny: PS4 Beta Hands-on
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Pre-order Bonuses Detailed
- Major Update Comes to Starlight Inception on PS Vita
- Metrico on PS Vita: Release Date, New Trailer
- Abyss Odyssey Out Today on PS3
- The Unlikely Hero of Styx: Master of Shadows
- A New Sacred 3 Trailer Showcases Co-op Combat
This Month’s Free PS Plus Games
Most-Watched Video of the Week