Paragon

Aug 01

Aug 01

LittleBigPlanet Update: Disney’s Maleficent Minipack

Steven Isbell's Avatar Posted by LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Maleficent Minipack DLC coming this week!

We have a couple of new costumes available on the PlayStation Store based on one of our favorite movies this year and featuring one of the most famous villains from your childhood, Maleficent!

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

Our brand new Maleficent Minipack contains a Maleficient Costume and an Aurora Costume along with some great new stickers to add to your collection, so be sure to head on over to the store and check it out today!

LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

This week we have some fantastic new LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks for you to play including two puzzles games that will push your brain’s cognitive abilities to their limit and an exciting new platforming adventure for your Sackboy or Sackgirl. You can take a sneak peek of them in the video below.

You can check out these amazing levels and a whole range of exciting new community levels today by heading over to the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks and queuing them up to play!

LittleBigPlanet 3 Fan Art

We continue to receive lots of wonderful fanart based on LittleBigPlanet 3 and thought we would take a moment to share some of our favorites from the last couple of weeks.

There’s some great fanart here of Sackboy and his new friends… And even Newton, our mischievous new villain for Sackboy’s upcoming new title gets some love from the community this week!

LittleBigPlanet 3 Family by bat-19

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

LittleBigPlanet 3 by jowife1993

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

Newton by hsn2626

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

We always love to see LittleBigPlanet fan art featuring Sackboy and his new friends, so if you have created any great fan art yourself, you can tweet it to us @LittleBigPlanet

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

LittleBigPlanet Update 7/31/2014

Add Your Own

Elvick_ said:

August 1st, 8:15 am

Puppeteer, Knack costumes please.

LuiSpartanMIMIMI said:

August 1st, 8:28 am

Steven, can you please do me a great favor?

Tell Sumo Digital to make the motion controller OPTIONAL.

On every LBP game I always hated the fact that Sackboy’s head move with DualShock/Vita movement. My Sackboy always looks up, and to make him look to the center of the screen, I need to hold the controller in a uncomfortable way.

I asked this many times to Media Molecule, but they never listened. And I’m not the only one who complain about this.

That’s my only ask regarding LittleBIGPlanet 3.

Thank you very much.

TJLEW said:

August 1st, 8:31 am

Hello, I was just wondering will Littlebigplanet 3 have a collectors edition. Also will our DLC and items from LBP 2 transfer over to LBP 3. Thanks in advance

Borshay said:

August 1st, 8:38 am

Since there are all these Disney costumes, we need to get some Once Upon A Time themed costumes.
Rumplesackskin would be awesome to have in LBP.

SmokeAdellic said:

August 1st, 8:43 am

Yo here’s my list to sacka Claus: A PS4 & PS3 version bundled together. 1080p, 60fps, and stereoscopic 3D for the PS4 version…that is all!

Elvick_ said:

August 1st, 9:08 am

@2: amen, really awkward on PSVita. Hate that he’s most always looking off weird. At least on consoles, you can toggle to body movement with (I think) r3

TheJIDF said:

August 1st, 9:10 am

When will we be able to preorder the PS3 version of 3 on PSN?

Metalsonic_69 said:

August 1st, 9:14 am

@2: I don’t mind it in the PS3 games, at all. But it’s really annoying in the Vita version. I really wish they’d give the option to keep Sackboy’s head “neutral”.

Teflon02 said:

August 1st, 9:27 am

@2 you know if you don’t move the position for like 30 secs it becomes sackboys new default look

Seeing_Red_Again said:

August 1st, 10:04 am

Two questions

1) Are you guys considering a LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 bundle?

2) Can Sackboy ever get a float at the Macy’a Thanksgiving Day parade?

pitolyo said:

August 1st, 10:10 am

Hey Steven I really need to know if the ps4 version of lbp 3 requires ps plus for the community levels. This kinda makes me want to get the ps3 version and you guys haven’t really said anything about it. Oh and I’d love some puppeteer dlc too!!!!

pitolyo said:

August 1st, 11:37 am

Oh and is there a way i can get sackboy on mod nation racers? I guess you could only get him for a limited time or something . :(

Rezolution77 said:

August 1st, 11:39 am

I know some Fanboy may have to cry about this, but peronally I am sick of these.

I do not mind the idea of having your favorite character in sackform, however, I am finding the constant updates for DLC
wasting my memory card space for useless additions to the game I do not want.

Especially when the updates intertwine.

Give these things a rest already, Maleficent……..Really?

allnewfie said:

August 1st, 11:54 am

i would love to see Doctor Who come to lbp. be nice see Tardis stickers witb a Doctor outfit.

Rezolution77 said:

August 1st, 12:01 pm

Just a suggestion.
Why not make the costume additions downloadable, without being a DLC, and actual size instead.

I do not mind a base collection of the most popular.

But not really seeing the need for so many add ons , and a default version being used instead for online play.

IcedDice777 said:

August 1st, 12:26 pm

Waiting for a “Mobil Suit Gundam” mini pack. Hint hint :)

ToFeY said:

August 1st, 3:37 pm

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MALEFICENT 😈❤️ angelina jolie’s maleficent of course!!

ToFeY said:

August 1st, 3:40 pm

wait wait where’s her damn red lipstick it’s missing :| that’s like her signature

Rezolution77 said:

August 1st, 4:51 pm

I also know that this isn’t blog for it.

Well maybe it is, since it is the only one today.
Aren’t you guys wasting valuable advertisment space during the constant viewings to see if a flash sale or something is going on days like today.

I want to see more footage and gameplay of games possibly released in the Future.

Like SAO (don’t care if its digital only, though a physical copy isn’t) :(
What about Helldivers? Word on Minecraft for Vita and footage?Ratchet and Clank coming out?

Are these games not fun enough to use your marketing to good use?
What about real surveysvof what YOUR customer is looking for?

Get people involved already.

Maleficent…….. ROFL, …..Really?

Rezolution77 said:

August 1st, 5:00 pm

How about a decent grip accesorry for vita?

Or control options for button cofig and better sensitivty / turn settings in console?

I mean even Youtube people, can come of with a professional type quality for marketing.

But I get to hear about a Remastered version of an old port for a New Console for days, or dress up variations for my doll.

Or PSWoW, omg I should never have traded in my PS3.

If you guys actually let this one through, though usually 30min to an hour of posting, I will be surprised.

BlaqMagiq24 said:

August 1st, 7:38 pm

Will our DLC and story collectibles transfer from LBP2 to PS4 version of LBP3?

I need an answer please.

DuskRaider said:

August 1st, 7:53 pm

I hope there will be a Frozen pack.

LURKING_WOLF said:

August 2nd, 7:04 pm

i agree with #22 i want a Frozen Pack please!

PastShadows said:

August 4th, 3:37 am

Hey guys , what are the free games of this month (August) for plus American subscribers for ps vita and ps4? Any1 knows?

Welmosca said:

August 4th, 10:50 am

Terrible movie….but new costumes and packs are always welcome.

Anyway enough with the LBP3 crap already.More important any word on bringing back The Incredibles minipack?…..thats the only one I missed and now that you guys are all friendly with disney….what about making it available again?

Also please a Star Wars pack…costumes would be great enough but levels would be over the top awesomeness.

Welmosca said:

August 4th, 10:54 am

@ 24 PastShadows – Its right in the main page of the Blog…how did you missed?

MaxxAmmo said:

August 4th, 5:03 pm

Bought it… next DLC Plz?

Also, why no LBP Love for LBP Karting? No stickers in the DLC for Karting?

At least until LBP3 comes out give Karting a try!?! You can get this game dirt cheap if you look around and don’t buy it Used! It requires Online Pass so Used is a waste of ca$h. A fun 3D editor! Build in a full 3D World for Sackboy!! And make Karts & tracks & arenas and much more is being made that is amazing!!

Worried about your number of layers in LBP? Well Karting has no limits – it’s 3D! No Merge glitch needed – objects merge!

Reward great Karting levels with crowns, release new Karts – New Levels? Objects/Stickers in DLC packs? – No love! Why? This is a LBP game after all!