Horizon Zero Dawn

Aug 22

Aug 22

Flash Sale: More than 20 Games, $10 each

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

August 2014 Flash Sale

Hi everyone! I’m excited to announce that this weekend we’ve got more than 20 games available for $9.99 each as part of our Flash Sale — starting right now! Head over to PlayStation Store to get these games on sale while you can.

Pick up BioShock Infinite, God of War Collection (PS3 and PS Vita), Metro: Last Light, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, The Sly Collection (PS3 and PS Vita) and more for $9.99 each as part of this Flash Sale. Check out the full lineup:

Title Platform Sale Price Original Price
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $39.99
Tales of Graces f PS3 $9.99 $34.99
The Sly Collection PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $29.99
The Sly Collection PS3 $9.99 $29.99
Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs PS3 $9.99 $29.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 $9.99 $39.99

This sale is this weekend only, so make your way over to PlayStation Store between now and Monday, August 25 at 8:00am Pacific.

Add Your Own

MapleStory said:

August 22nd, 2:51 pm

@44: No, you will NOT be able to fit God of War on a 4gb card.

soulbdvita said:

August 22nd, 2:53 pm

Damm……..thanks for the info…

TimeSkipLuffyUS said:

August 22nd, 2:55 pm

@48 This is a disadvantage with PS+. Once you get a game you won’t be able to buy that game on the same platform. The edition does not even matter. No one working for Sony care about that. They don’t want your money.

I don’t know if a second US account without PS+ will help but I suggest you spend your money on the competition. If Sony does not care about you as a paying customer, MS will surely do.

GattsuWolf said:

August 22nd, 2:55 pm

Only 4 psvita games and they’re old ps+ games so nothing good for me this time u_u

el_skywalker said:

August 22nd, 3:00 pm

C’mon dudes. Give us PS4 people some love.

BlueBl1zzard said:

August 22nd, 3:06 pm

I’ll be picking up Metro Redux on Tuesday so I’ll pass on that. That God of War collection looks tempting though….

el_skywalker said:

August 22nd, 3:10 pm

I know PS4 is relatively new and all. But still, it would be nice to put at least something on sale.

It’s not unheard off. I bought Ground Zeroes during a previous flash and it was 50% off. It was great.

I’m not in any away criticizin the fact that PS3 and PS Vita are getting good deals. The thing is, not having a single PS4 game on sale during a flash kinda feels like abandonment for us active owners, that’s all.

djsaiyan said:

August 22nd, 3:16 pm

Sly and God of War on Vita for me. =D

ANGUAWOLF_FL said:

August 22nd, 3:22 pm

PS4 owners, quit your crying. There are some if us yet to buy one, possibly because we don’t have parents who will buy stuff for us if we cry loud enough. I am not done with my PS3 and I am glad to see sales on good games I missed. Also, it takes time to develop a library for any system, so sometimes it might not be ready for this kind of sale. Be happy or get an XBone and see how you like that.
PSN: Thank you for these sales. Some of us do appreciate them.

Splodem said:

August 22nd, 3:31 pm

Let’s see some more ps1 and psp flash sales! Tons of good games for those consoles! Plus I can put them on my vita. This sale right here is kinda ‘meh’ for plus owners.

OtterX said:

August 22nd, 3:33 pm

6.2gb for Sly Cooper on Vita? :\ Price is tempting but the size t mem card ratio is horrendous. Those mem card prices are the true reason the Vita is dying, sadly.

theXsilentXchild said:

August 22nd, 3:37 pm

Will pick up walking with dinosaurs and bust out that wonderbook once more since they only made 4 games for it. Might pick up tales f as well. If these were $5 playstation would of made alot more moneys.

GummyCore said:

August 22nd, 3:41 pm

MX vs ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition is not discounted on the store (at least not on the web store, didn’t check on the PS3), still $39.99.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

August 22nd, 4:57 pm

Thank you for identifying that GummyCore. We’re working on it and I will comment again when it is live. Thank you for your patience!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

August 22nd, 5:23 pm

MX vs ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition is now live at $9.99!

Rusti002 said:

August 22nd, 3:42 pm

The sly collection is cross buy?

The_Tuck said:

August 22nd, 3:45 pm

I, too, cannot buy the rest of the Sly games at a discount due to having the first through PS Plus.

tusunami said:

August 22nd, 3:46 pm

These are some great deals not sure if I’ll buy anything because infamous first light game & velocity 2x game incoming quickly.

fixer1989 said:

August 22nd, 3:50 pm

MX vs ATV game is still 39.99. I was hoping to buy it, but not at that price. Was hoping for 9.99 flash sale price. Please fix it.

SeanStrange said:

August 22nd, 3:50 pm

Really great sale here. Might pick up RE: Revelations after hearing pretty good things about it.

ColonelOCorn said:

August 22nd, 3:52 pm

Aaaaaaaaand my 9 year olfd JUST bought the Sly Collection last week.

DANG I told him to wait

deadendblues said:

August 22nd, 4:01 pm

This flash sale sucks too. Ps plus discounts have been disappointing to say the least. No love for ps4 10mil sold. Shockingly disappointing. Plus has been slipping since the new format. Come on guys we jumped on the new console give us some love back

Ikusa02 said:

August 22nd, 4:03 pm

Tales of Graces f and Darksiders II for me at least :) I may get a $50 and Prototype 2 also and hope that Beyond: Two Souls is going on sale in the PAX Sale…hopefully for the price of $50-$30….

LightTriforce said:

August 22nd, 4:04 pm

YES! I’ve been wanting to get both the Sly Cooper and God of War collections for my Vita! Thank you so much!

BFencer said:

August 22nd, 4:17 pm

My account is PT-BR, they show up with the normal price rather the ones shown here…What can I do?

K9SoldierNSB said:

August 22nd, 4:45 pm

Nice! Definitely getting Tales of Graces f!

MaDogNik96 said:

August 22nd, 4:46 pm

I already have 2 copies Resident Evil Revelations on other platforms, but 10 dollars is a deal hard to pass up. If anyone here is a fan of Resident Evil and hasn’t played it yet, I highly recommend it!

Saimy69 said:

August 22nd, 4:50 pm

God of War collection on the vita is about 15 gigs…um you can buy a 16 gig card but that’s not enough so you need a 32 gig… which is still over priced. but thanks anyways for the sale.

Pinguim556 said:

August 22nd, 4:54 pm

Amazon sales.

I’m wondering when we will get a discount for Zero Escape. Since november last year I’m waiting.

We get some amazing sales from time to time, but I think reatail Vita games are somewhat rare.

Pinguim556 said:

August 22nd, 4:55 pm

God of War is only 6 Gb, on Vita. 15 Gb site PS3 version.

G-liche said:

August 22nd, 4:59 pm

Chalk me up as another that would like to see a real sale on DLC. Particularly the extras for the various Tales games, NISA stuff, and DOA 5U.

Eidyllion said:

August 22nd, 4:59 pm

Hey Sony people, please read these comments!!!: we do want to buy Sly collection for PS3 but already own Sly 1 by previous instant game collection updates. Do something! And I also think PS Vita memory cards are too expensive :(

viceforce said:

August 22nd, 5:06 pm

Lets see I got my paycheck cash in and now what to buy? Decisions, Decisions.

duke301 said:

August 22nd, 5:08 pm

Crappy sale. For everything on the list, I either have it or I don’t want it. Big surprise that many of those titles have either been free or on sale even cheaper in Plus. Like Sony hasn’t pulled this crap a hundred times before. Also, where are the PS4 titles?

FilmMaker2009 said:

August 22nd, 5:32 pm

Sweet! Time to pick up the Sly Collection. Way to make my back catalog longer Sony.

Rezolution77 said:

August 22nd, 5:35 pm

Not very interested in most of these.
Already bought, free on plus, or better sales previously.

Did however pick up the Sly Collection on PS3 for the kids, although it will keep me from buying Sword Art Online for a little longer. :(

Just can’t get myself to buy it on Vita, after already buying Sly 4 and deleted it, once completed.

Anyway,
Wheres a good price on a few more of your better rated PSP games?
And thanks for trying.

PLAYER_96a said:

August 22nd, 5:49 pm

Is starhawk ultimate a big download with the single and multiplayer together or are they separate downloads? Could I download the multiplayer and not the single?

bray4ever8 said:

August 22nd, 5:52 pm

Great deals guys/gals… anything coming to PS4? I’m looking to buy some games this weekend and don’t want to pay full price for something that may be on sale soon. Keep em coming!

RuBixCUbe17 said:

August 22nd, 6:02 pm

Tales of Graces F for $9.99? Yes please! Considering this game still sales for $20+ in retail stores, this is a steal! It makes me feel like a thief.. Beware Sony.

nekokyonshi said:

August 22nd, 6:08 pm

I think I’ll have to get Graces, and MAYBE the God of War Collection? I haven’t played any of the God of War games yet. :O

Wish there was more Vita love though. :)

Rusti002 said:

August 22nd, 6:12 pm

Can anyone that bought either Sly Collection for PS3 or Vita, tell me if it is Cross Buy or not?

WindTheWaker said:

August 22nd, 6:15 pm

I would get Sly Collection, but what’s he point when my memory card is full?

Akuma_Nouta said:

August 22nd, 6:32 pm

Hello Chieh. Do you have any insider info about a future sale/discount of Resident Evil 6: ULTIMATE EDITION (the one with all the dlc)??

Nano1124 said:

August 22nd, 6:33 pm

Since the God of War collection is crossbuy, does that mean the Sly Collection is crossbuy?

GStylez1980 said:

August 22nd, 6:42 pm

Darksiders 2 and P4 Arena for me. Well done, Sony!

OrbAsM420 said:

August 22nd, 6:53 pm

yeehawww Resident Evil Revelayatonz!!!!

Pinguim556 said:

August 22nd, 6:59 pm

Sly is not Cross buy, God of War is.
It is kinda strange this.

Rezolution77 said:

August 22nd, 7:04 pm

Through the looking glass.

And the winners are…….
Sly Cooper Collections (blast you, I buckled with Vita) CrossBuy at $20 bucks, and told you I might.
And the hidden gem for me would be Darksiders 2, although .5 less rating than Metro Last Light, seems like the better choice for me.
Puzzles, Adventure in scenic locations, character customization with depth of story.(From what I infer).

Blast you Sony …….

Though I guess I resubbed too early, I am glad these are open to everyone.

kuhadan-86 said:

August 22nd, 7:24 pm

YAAAAY! finally time to kill some hideous creatures at RE Revelations (^,.,^)

Clocktowe015 said: