Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Aug 29

Aug 29

Shadow of Mordor: PAX Prime 2014 and Story Trailer Debut

Andy Salisbury's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, Monolith Productions

This week, the game industry makes its way to our backyard as PAX Prime 2014 finally opens its doors in Seattle! We couldn’t be more thrilled to have this chance to show off Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on to gamers from the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

If you’re going to be at PAX Prime, you can come get hands-on time with Shadow of Mordor at our booth, #1640. And in addition to that, we’re going to have two more opportunities for you to get your daily dose of Shadow of Mordor, you can get “branded” at the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment booth and don a Wraith-blue handprint proudly, or snag a photo with Uruks walking around the convention center

In celebration of PAX, we are unveiling a new story trailer, introducing Ratbag, one of the many Uruks in Sauron’s army, and one whose ambition far outweighs his skill. But, in that desperation for the rank of Warchief, you’ll find an ally that just might be able to help you.

We’re just over a month until Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is available on PS4 and PS3. Keep your eyes here, on PlayStation.Blog, for more news as we continue the march towards September 30th!

Add Your Own

ColonelOCorn said:

August 29th, 10:05 am

Have pre-ordered the game, Andy. Can’t wait!! Really looking forward to it.

Remmy8199 said:

August 29th, 10:52 am

I’m a big fan if the LOTR books, but I think I’ll wait for the reviews because the games are usually anywhere from meh to horrible. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong in this case, but I’m still skeptical.

NonShalant said:

August 29th, 11:26 am

My most anticipated game of the year. The transparency from the devs on this game has been great. I think this will become this gens Arkham asylum

ThakidIg said:

August 29th, 12:08 pm

How do I get the Legion Edition?

Is it psn only or all all ps4 preorders the legion edition?

Trendy_Kid said:

August 29th, 1:45 pm

Praying this is a good game. I love LoTR so much, and would love to nerd out to a GOOD game based around its lore.

Hycotuss said:

August 29th, 2:17 pm

Pre-ordered off PSN for PS4. Can not wait to test out the Nemesis System and see how deep it goes.

This could be the most advanced AI in gaming history if everything they promise holds true.

I needs my precious, we gots to haves it NOW!!

Seluhir said:

August 30th, 5:37 pm

This is a game where I’ll be playing despite it’s story rather than for it, but it looks as though the mechanics will be able to make up for how badly the game is treating Tolkien’s lore.