PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Oct 30

Oct 30

PlayStation Experience Games & Developers Announced

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

So far, we haven’t revealed much about PlayStation Experience except that a) it’s happening in Las Vegas on December 6th & 7th and b) it’s going to be an awesome once-in-a-lifetime event for PlayStation fans. So we were delighted to see many loyal PlayStation fans take the leap of faith last week, planning trips to Las Vegas to participate in this very special community event. To those of you who already picked up your tickets — thank you! Your trust has not been misplaced. To those of you waiting on some additional information, I think/hope you’ll be pleased with this post.

Today, I’m happy to reveal some of the games and developers you can expect to see at PlayStation Experience — but this is just the start. We’re gearing up for announcements, panels, booths, merchandise, and playable games from these major game studios:

PSXPlayStation Experience

On top of that, throughout the show floor there will be more than 80 indie games, each with their own dedicated booth. You can find a list of many of these indie developers on the PlayStation Experience website, but there are a handful that you’ll have to be there to find out about.

Across these publishers and developers, you’ll encounter hundreds of titles to play over the course of the weekend. We can also confirm you’ll be playing the following games before they’re released (though there will be plenty more on the way).

• Battlefield: Hardline
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • The Order: 1886
  • The Tomorrow Children
  • The Witness
  • Until Dawn

Stay tuned for more. We will be updating the newly launched PlayStation Experience website with more games and event details leading up to December 6th, so you may want to drop a sweet, sweet bookmark and check back a little later.

Of course, as the name of this event implies, there will also be exclusive “PlayStation experiences” only available to attendees. PS4 virtual reality prototype Project Morpheus will make its hands-on (eyes-on?) debut at a stateside consumer event, and we’ll want you all to try out the future of gaming and give us your feedback.

We also have something super special planned for No Man’s Sky. I can’t say much, but let’s say that Saturday night should be memorable for those who can attend PlayStation Experience.

This is just the beginning. Keep a close eye on PlayStation.Blog in the days ahead for more info on developer panels, exclusive collectables, contests, and community activities over the next few weeks. If you haven’t gotten your tickets, you can do so right here. If you’re locked in and ready to go, join our Facebook event for regular updates leading up to the show.

See you all in Vegas!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

perrandy said:

October 30th, 3:02 pm

no nippon ichi ?i wish this event could be streamed,specially the panel with the devs

Ricen-Beans said:

October 30th, 3:06 pm

Guerrilla Games??
New rumored RPG perhaps??

And where is Bend Studios?? Why have they been MIA since uncharted Vita???

gerneric123 said:

October 30th, 3:10 pm

Not even trying to hide the fact that this is PS4 Experience, eh?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 7:11 pm

PS Vita will be there in full force – the list above is just the beginning. More to come!

uncleniccius said:

October 30th, 3:11 pm

I think The Unfinished Swan is a typo for “play early” it came out on PS4 this week?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 9:25 pm

Good catch! Fixed. Thanks!

SeanStrange said:

October 30th, 3:12 pm

If this is just the beginning, I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Playstation. I’m sure it holds many, many great things. Hyped for all these games and hyped for all the games in the years to come. Long live Playstation.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 9:25 pm

Glad you’re stoked – and yep, this is just what we can say right now.

davidj1996 said:

October 30th, 3:14 pm

Awesome lineup! Wish No Mans Sky would be there, but I’m excited for Journey and Unfinished Swan to come to PS4! Never got around to them on PS3. Everything else looks interesting too but I haven’t been actively following them. Can’t wait! I hope this event is annual!

Ricen-Beans said:

October 30th, 3:16 pm

@8 read the ENTIRE blog post please lol

angel_tatoo_666 said:

October 30th, 3:17 pm

Final Fantasy VII remake. Sony make it happen.

Rezolution77 said:

October 30th, 3:19 pm

This is the perfect example of what’s wrong in the industry.

Instead of someplace secluded/peaceful where work could get done.

You got everything but business going on there. Way to put it in perspective.

andrewsqual said:

October 30th, 3:22 pm

What team from Namco will be there? Is it Team Harada? :)

gerneric123 said:

October 30th, 3:28 pm

The team that is there to promote Tales of Zestiria and Dragon Ball Xenoverse. It’s too early for a console port of Tekken 7 to be announced and I’m sure Summer Lesson would go over just swimmingly in the west.

Rezolution77 said:

October 30th, 3:28 pm

Or at least you guys should pick a theme park, and rent it out instead.
Anyway, stay safe and don’t hurt yourselves.

SuperDemonDX said:

October 30th, 3:30 pm

Are you guys gonna show anything new for Bloodborne? Pretty please?

The_Cowboy_Poet said:

October 30th, 3:31 pm

Sid, you need to get someone to fly Chucklefish out, I need to hear more about Starbound on Vita and PS4!!

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 9:26 pm

Ooh, good idea!

ThakidIg said:

October 30th, 3:41 pm

Sony, you guys better not screw up The Order 1886 demo. Idk why you guys keep bringing the same demo when it’s clear that the public thinks it’s bad. You’re doing more harm than good. You need to bring something worthy of capturing folks attention because you only have a few months left until the release date. The game is already going to be judged extra hard for having no multiplayer. You can’t afford to screw this up again.

madmanwithabox12 said:

October 30th, 3:41 pm

Wow… Zero on the Vita love. Not even Oreshika? You know, the last first party title you’re making for it?

Yes about three of those games are also on Vita, but it’s clearly the PS4 versions that are on display.

I don’t doubt there will be the odd Vita game at the show, but it’ll just be indie games (I like indie games before anybody gets the wrong idea) and things we’ve been seeing for years/months.

Very disappointed as a Vita owner honestly. I thought this was a celebration of PlayStation as a brand? Because like it or not, Vita is part of that so-called family and it’s being treated like an estranged and distant cousin.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 9:26 pm

Vita will definitely be there and in a prominent way. Fear not!

cesiba said:

October 30th, 3:43 pm

@ rezolution 77

I live in Vegas and got my tickets already and I’m glad Sony brought this event for my town. You should relax a little bit.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

October 30th, 9:26 pm

Looking forward to seeing you!

yowzagabowza said:

October 30th, 3:43 pm

Great, 80 more frickin indies. WOULD YOU STOP ALREADY!?

DarkOne_PR said:

October 30th, 3:45 pm

sucker punch? Guerrilla? Square Enix? (GOD GIVE US FF7 Remake EXCLUSIVE ALREADY!) consider me a bit hyped now…

also i want to ask…. Where tha @#$ is the download list on the ps4? i redeemed a coupon on my vita for the ps4 and now i cant find the damn download list so i can actually download it….

DarkOne_PR said:

October 30th, 3:49 pm

@#17 thakidlg….

so true…. the order 1886 was the perfect game for sony to have its first AAA exclusive TPS Coop shooter and they F it up… and the game its been in a hate trend because of old demos… now every reviewer will fallow the hate trend even if the finished product is good….

Mega-Sackman said:

October 30th, 3:51 pm

Wow this seems to be a very good thing, glad to see The Witness up there I was wondering about that game.

mattitude2323 said:

October 30th, 3:53 pm

On another note, The lineup for ps Plus for PS4 is once again terrible… why not the old need for speed, or assassians creed or tomb raider, heck even metal gear solid…. tired of this crappy side scrolling nes graphics indies they keep giving us… heck WE STILL DON’T EVEN HAVE DRIVECLUB YET!!!!

ItsJustEmman said:

October 30th, 3:59 pm

bountyhunter_123 said:

October 30th, 3:59 pm

Y’all better announce some new big games too.

ItsJustEmman said:

October 30th, 3:59 pm

For those who go and pay to see the Playstation Experience will get a beta access for No mans Sky

kb4983 said:

October 30th, 4:06 pm

Maaaaaaan!

I wish I had the extra money around the holidays to fly to Vegas and attend this!! I would love to get my hands on Mortal Kombat X before its release!!!

rabidninjamonky said:

October 30th, 4:17 pm

I saw a random tweet about #saveshenmue from Scott Rohde last night, right before he asked who was going to PSX. If Shenmue 3 is there or better yet a Shenmue reboot, I think my head might explode.

poodude said:

October 30th, 4:18 pm

Jealous of the people that get to go! Would love to get my hands on Bloodborne again.

DesertAss2in said:

October 30th, 4:24 pm

Tickets and hotel reservations already paid for! I can’t wait to see Bloodborne and The Dark Below Expansion for Destiny!

mikkuaria said:

October 30th, 4:26 pm

Please tell me Disney Interactive is there cause of Kingdom Hearts 3 and not 2.5 T_T

jtg2015 said:

October 30th, 4:31 pm

I saw Harada of Namco Bandai in the video…. now you just don’t show Harada and expect us to not see some Tekken involved. I’m sure there has to be something about it

Subzero316 said:

October 30th, 4:32 pm

looking forward to it, cant wait to go.

gerneric123 said:

October 30th, 4:34 pm

@18 I agree. I don’t know why Sony hosts “PlayStation” branded events when truthfully, they’re only referring to one platform. It isn’t 1995 anymore. PS4 isn’t the only PlayStation.

bcturns said:

October 30th, 4:35 pm

Remember, all the games you see may or may not be finished in a timely manner when promised on or after the announced release date in a working or non-working state.

Enjoy the show!

Timmzy27 said:

October 30th, 4:35 pm

I see Activision and Naughty Dog listed here, one can only hope that these 2 companies work together and make a damn Crash Bandicoot HD remake already that includes; Crash 1,2,3, CTR and Crash Bash.

Then I can die happy.

CodeSe7en said:

October 30th, 4:37 pm

SOMEONE please call id Software and tell ’em to get DOOM 4 in there!!!

djsaiyan said:

October 30th, 4:56 pm

I’m not seeing it on the list, but Zeboyd Games just sent out an email to their Kickstarter backers that Cosmic Star Heroine will be featuring as well.

jwell_814 said:

October 30th, 4:57 pm

Dying light

iREVOLTER said:

October 30th, 5:05 pm

Greatness waits.

GrafUlrich88 said:

October 30th, 5:25 pm

Hey Sid,

Will you please stream the event via Twitch on the PS Blog? I’m a disabled veteran can’t attend so it would be nice to see it and enjoy as best as I can from my home. A great idea would stream it on the “Live From PlayStation”. Also consider doing this for all gaming conventions.

Cheers!!!

Rob aka Graf

Ovi-Wan said:

October 30th, 5:38 pm

I’m so excited! I got my tickets day one. Sony does not disappoint with their events. It’s going to be EPIC!

Logan22 said:

October 30th, 5:47 pm

A spaceship booth where you put on Morpheus, watch.

subsamuel01 said:

October 30th, 5:59 pm

Why am I not surprised that there are no Vita games, at least we’ill get to see more of The Order and Until dawn.

Hang said:

October 30th, 6:24 pm

Sony’s ending 2014 with a bang and 2015 will be greater nice!

yowzagabowza said:

October 30th, 6:25 pm

@46 all those indies will be cross buy with vita, and shoved onto the IGC. those are “vita games” now.

Man_The_King said:

October 30th, 6:41 pm

As a long-time multiplatform gamer who strongly prefers the PlayStation platform (I have a PS4, PS3, PS Vita & PSP), for quite a while I have been observing a sort of turn in the tide of events.

Whereas Sony had (and to quite some extent still has) a huge momentum in this latest console generation, poor PSN experiences and comparatively barren OS features (somewhat rectified by the v2.0 update, but still quite some ways away) are serving to prod quite a lot of people towards the XB platform [for an indication of people’s changing opinions, please take a look at Eurogamer comment threads, for a seeing a shift in people’s opinions towards PlayStation and Sony).

If nothing else, the PS3 should have taught Sony how quickly people can lose faith and how long it can take to earn it back (something which MS is also working hard to earn back currently).

So, as an ardent fan and a well-wisher of the PlayStation platform, please hear my plea:

Wake Up Sony.

gerneric123 said:

October 30th, 7:59 pm

oh snap sid responded to me

G-Force08 said:

October 30th, 8:25 pm

Goodness the gaming community is filled with a bunch of complainers…..

Anyway, I wish I could be there! I hope everyone who’s going enjoys their time! I’ll be checking in on the net daily!

EnobmahChoas said:

October 30th, 8:28 pm

I will blow milk out my nose if I hear any announcements of a big Vita game. Please Sony, Don’t let all of us down! That’s all I am asking before the end of this year. ;)

D-Squad3 said:

October 30th, 8:43 pm

All I care about are the announcements, we better hear something from SMS, GG and Mm. And Team ICO.

PAGE 1 2