Overwatch

Nov 17

Nov 17

LittleBigPlanet 3 Out Now on PS4 and PS3!

Steven Isbell's Avatar Posted by LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

It’s finally time to begin your brand new LittleBigPlanet adventure! Sackboy, OddSock, Toggle and Swoop are all here and it’s time to expand LittleBigPlanet in brand new and more exciting ways than ever before… including our official launch trailer crafted with the help of our awesome community!

Launch Week DLC

LittleBigPlanet 3 Rare T-Shirt

Anyone familiar with previous LittleBigPlanet titles will know that we like to celebrate the launch of a new title with the release of a new Rare T-Shirt for your Sackboy or Sackgirl to wear to show that they were there for the launch of the new title.

This time though, we have some new characters and it just would not be fair to leave them out…
So whatever are we supposed to do with our tradition of releasing a new Rare T-Shirt? Hmm…

LittleBigPlanet 3: One Size Fits All

What do you think? Does our LittleBigPlanet 3 Rare T-Shirt make for a good fit for our band of heroes?

FREE Launch Spacesuit Costume Pack

Oh yes! Not only do we have our new Rare T-Shirt for our heroes to collect, we’ve also given our classic Launch Spacesuit a proper LittleBigPlanet 3 twist and added a set of special spacesuits designed specifically for OddSock, Toggle and Swoop!

LittleBigPlanet 3: Astronauts

Both the LittleBigPlanet 3 “1 Size Fits All” Rare T-Shirt and the free Launch Spacesuit Costume Pack will be available on the PlayStation Store for One Week Only. So if you want to add these very rare items to your collection, make sure you don’t miss out on picking them up this week!

Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC

Our Dragon Age: Inquisition Costume Pack will give Sackboy and his Friends some truly adventurous costumes to wear during their quest in Bunkum to stop the dastardly Newton!

If you’re a big fan of Dragon Age though, we also have an additional Dragon Age Mini Pack available now containing a couple of costumes based on Blackwall and Morrigan.

LittleBigPlanet 3: Dragon Age InquisitionLittleBigPlanet 3: Dragon Age Inquisition

All of these costumes are now available to purchase on the PlayStation Store for LittleBigPlanet 3 on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Things to Try in Week One!

LittleBigPlanet 3: Best of the Beta

After you have reached your Pod, you are able to begin browsing all of the wonderful creations that the community has created so far. This includes over 9 million levels that the community created previously in LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2!

If you’re looking for some community levels featuring the latest bells and whistles from LittleBigPlanet 3, head on over to the Team Picks to sample these very special levels created in the LittleBigPlanet 3 Beta:

• [LBP3SC] Burn Box by rialrees
  • Tower of Swoop! By Breezy-The-Pro
  • Sackboy in love (Full Beta movie) by kaiju_kid
  • [LBP3SC] Cursory Coppice by deadmn
  • Steamed 2 [MINIGAME] by cyclist67

Don’t forget to check out the Team Picks regularly, this is where we feature some of our absolute favourite creations created by the community, so you’re sure to have a blast playing them! Who knows? If you have a talent for creation, you may even be featured there yourself someday!

Create Your Own In-Game Trailer

After checking out our first batch of Team Picks, you may be asking yourself how to add one of those awesome video trailers to your own level!

This is all thanks to PlayStation 4’s awesome Share functionality that you can activate at any time by double-tapping the Share button on your DualShock controller. Try having a run-around in your level for up to 30 seconds and then tapping the Share button again.

Just click on Upload Video Clip on the next screen and you will have added your very first LittleBigPlanet 3 Share video to your library. To add this video to your level as a trailer, you can head on over to your Moon and just click the box under “Trailer” to upload your video.

If you’re feeling really creative, you can even head in to Sharefactory and splice together your own unique trailer of up to 30 seconds using multiple video clips to really highlight the action of your level!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

zekececil14 said:

November 17th, 9:33 pm

I want it SOOOOOO BAD!! I platinumed LBP 1 and 2. I just don’t have the money. :'(

xClayMeow said:

November 17th, 9:35 pm

Early reviews indicate a sub-par, buggy mess. Bugs with multi-platform titles is one thing, but game-breaking bugs for a first-title? Come on, Sony, we expect better!

batbugz said:

November 17th, 9:47 pm

@#2 I metacritic searched the game. 2 out of about 10 reviews were lower than 80. One review was a perfect 100.

CatatonicAlex said:

November 17th, 9:55 pm

Average is about 75-7.9. Not bad, but not great.
This is a community driven game though. So how good or bad the game ends up being is in the hands of the community/gamers.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:52 am

We can’t wait for the community to get to grips with the new tools and begin knocking our socks off with their creativity!

Jon_Venture said:

November 17th, 9:56 pm

Anyone else having trouble navigating the Store? Can’t seem to find my T-shirt Pack for digitally preordering the game via PSN :(

Shibi32 said:

November 17th, 10:56 pm

may not be available until the full store update later today. Just started and really enjoying it, forgot how much I love this series!

SpyDudeFX said:

November 17th, 11:11 pm

It’s great that all the previous released DLC will work but does this mean getting the same old boring DLC every holiday? Make new holiday DLC, so tired of the same exact kits being released every holiday since 2008! Make a Witch Hat for Halloween, a Drumstick item for Sackboy’s hand for Thanksgiving, etc. Show us some creativity and new stuff and stop recycling old DLC every year. Thanks!

Vex_Doppel said:

November 17th, 11:30 pm

I’m standing small in this trailer. So cool!!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:51 am

For someone that likes to stand small…
    That’s one awesomely huge dragon!

MakaiOokami said:

November 18th, 1:14 am

Love Little Big Planet, pre-ordered at Target for the $5 giftcard…

Then again I just bought 4 games from that buy 2 get 1 free sale… I’m hoping this game is so big my hard drive won’t fit it and then I won’t buy it… then again… Girlfriend would love the Sackboy Plushie…

Why oh why do you taunt me so…

taddanthony said:

November 18th, 1:31 am

I cant wait to go pick up my pre order. Im gonna have fun playing this with my family.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:53 am

What’s the family vote on their favourite character in LittleBigPlanet 3?

ixnine said:

November 18th, 1:41 am

I have my PS4 copy pre-ordered at Target and will be picking it up as soon as they open at 8am! I’ve probably put more hours into this franchise than any other game franchise, including Final Fantasy, and I can’t wait to lose my social life and sleep for the next several months over this game. lol

BR-Chang said:

November 18th, 4:08 am

Crazy-Maisy said:

November 18th, 5:16 am

I am so excited to play and see what happens in game with all my stuff on PS4 … still waiting for the delivery man to bring me my package!

Wonderful days ahead. #SackboyRules

T3DV0L70L1N4 said:

November 18th, 6:21 am

My copy is coming this afternoon, looking forward to it. Can anyone who received theirs already confirm if the cutscenes that were unskippable in previous games can now be skipped? Also, When will all the previous DLC be made available for the PS4 version?

ossiecastro5 said:

November 18th, 6:22 am

As soon as I’m done with my work in the morning, I’ll go straight to LBP 3. 3 hours seem so long; I cannot wait!

XxSkullKIDXx79 said:

November 18th, 6:23 am

i cant download it :.( its says i cant because i already bought the pre order is there a way to fix this?

Notserp2814 said:

November 18th, 6:25 am

I LOVE LBP. The announcement of LBP3 at the past E3 was the best news to come out of that show.
With the addition of the new characters, level depth, new tools and powers, the game of “endless possibilities” has more “endlessness” than before.

BUT. I’m am so so sorry to say that after two hours of playing this game last night, this game is broken. It started off with the intro level freezing on me. “Oh no, well ya know sometimes that happens. No big deal.” I reset the game and jump back in. Then the menu from the Pod is glitched out and I can’t see anything. Reset game. I’m finally back in and playing things are going good. I fall into the floor and can’t get out. Game error screen comes up and forces me to quit the game. All of these problems continue to be reoccurring for the next two hours until I defeatedly turn off my console and I go to bed.

Notserp2814 said:

November 18th, 6:25 am

SONY, how do you let this happen to one of your games?? Let alone one of the biggest exclusive titles you have for the holiday season??? But that’s the problem isn’t it? This game was rushed for holiday sales. How on earth could the developers on this game not come into all of these issues myself and many many others are running into?

“Oh we’ll just patch it.” Seems to be the motto of the year. Drive Club, Destiny, Halo Collection, LBP3 are the biggest and most recent games I can think of. All with game breaking problems on day one. Games were never “broken” or “unplayable” or at least not this frequent and problematic back when the internet wasn’t around to “magically fix what should have been taken care of before the launch.”

Notserp2814 said:

November 18th, 6:27 am

This is terrible. Your company continues to let unfinished, broken, products slide out the door with what appears to be very little care for the consumers.

LBP3 should have been delayed to fix all the problems with this game. I hope the eventual LBP4 is treated with more respect to the franchise, and those who have worked on it, as well as the gamers who eagerly anticipate playing more games with Sackboy and the LBP world.

hyydarkstar said:

November 18th, 6:27 am

Does anyone know if rare T-Shirt pack is available this week for europe too?

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:55 am

The LittleBigPlanet 3 Rare T-Shirt Pack and the rest of the content listed above will be available in Europe when the game launches in that region next week.

badlorg said:

November 18th, 6:50 am

Wow!

renaultmilton said:

November 18th, 6:53 am

Already Pre-order the game. In Digital, Hope i will get the Pre-order DLC. And i will play LBP 3 after school! and get both Rare T-Shirt and the Launch Spacesuit Costume Pack! Hope the game is GOOD! COME ON EUROPE! 7 DAYS TO GO!!! :D

javanjunior45 said:

November 18th, 7:01 am

Awesome !

pitolyo said:

November 18th, 7:09 am

What’s that mom I need to start college ? Ummm sorry mom steven isbell and every other littlebigplanetian need me !!!!!!!!!

This WILL be a day LONG remembered. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:56 am

I’m blamed far too often for folks skipping school and work… =P

phinnv8 said:

November 18th, 7:30 am

Sony I love LBP but first Knack got bad reviews, then Driveclub, now LBP3. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? And still no DLNA? Do I need to buy an Xbox One?

yowzagabowza said:

November 18th, 7:39 am

LittleBugPlanet.

TheJIDF said:

November 18th, 7:55 am

I preordered the PS3 version on PSN and haven’t gotten my day 1 edition dlc yet.

SmokeAdellic said:

November 18th, 8:19 am

The reviews are wrong…this is Lbp on steroids in all its glory!
P.S. Where’s my free PlayStation icons dlc pack?

Teflon02 said:

November 18th, 8:22 am

What’s broken about the game, I’m playing on PS4 and am in the 3rd area to unlock toggle and I have had no glitches or anything yet.

SmokeAdellic said:

November 18th, 8:34 am

Sorry I mean wheres my 4 the players doc pack?

DX2800 said:

November 18th, 9:10 am

I saw a Deadpool Costume for sackboy and I was planning on getting it. But then I saw the note saying I need LBP2 on ps3 and LBP kart on vita to download. Do I actually need those 2 games and pay for that dlc costume for it to work in LBP 3 game or does it not matter that i dont have those 2 games?

I never got a ps3 nor vita in the past. But I would like the Deadpool attire for Sackboy.please help.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:57 am

All of our previous DLC for LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 can be purchased for use in LittleBigPlanet 3 without the need to own either of those titles. :)

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

November 18th, 11:58 am

P.s. Deadpool is an excellent choice of costume!

Notserp2814 said:

November 18th, 9:16 am

When are you guys going to fix LittleBigPlanet Karting????

That game has been broken and glitched out for years now. My trophies never pop and online racing is horrendous.

Hobo9376 said:

November 18th, 9:45 am

Got my Plush Edition last night. Unfortunately, it won’t be opened until Christmas Day. Little sister is gonna love it though. See y’all till then.

joaryche said:

November 18th, 10:01 am

will any of the DLC be available with the PS4 Black Friday “Family” Bundle? it should for people wanting the game but picking up the ps4 on Black friday

jhernandez360 said:

November 18th, 10:39 am

How come when i bring up the pop it the game freezes?? this game also crashes alot!!!! where is media molecule!!!!!!!! this game is so BROKE.

Alex_Evans_LBP said:

November 18th, 12:32 pm

Can you please make the Launch Rare T-Shirt available on the PS Store Website?, as I will not be able to get on my PS4 in over a week… :( And If it is, please provide a link to purchase it?

DX2800 said:

November 18th, 12:48 pm

Awesome thanks :)

romus32 said:

November 18th, 12:48 pm

how can i change lbp3 lenguaje to spanish on ps4?

dwightsredshoes said:

November 18th, 1:10 pm

Hey. What’s going on with the transfer of dlc from the GOTY and Special Editions of 1 and 2? Will I need to repurchase the dlc that came on disc?

xX-Nom--Nom-Xx said:

November 18th, 1:12 pm

I have a small question.
I know that LBP3 comes out today on PS4, (I am in Australia) and I was told that it comes out on the PS3 on the 26th of November when I pre-ordered the game. Is this true. As I would like to get the game the day that it comes out on the PS3 In Australia.
Thankyou.

MexicanZombie0 said:

November 18th, 1:35 pm

+ BR-Chang Same here Please help ! “I’m not able to connect to the store and community. It gives a warning “installing” that keeps running forever. Someone help me I really need those DLC

WaveLightning777 said:

November 18th, 2:11 pm

*raises hand* Um… I was in the beta… and never got a beta vest…?

race2winnet said:

November 18th, 2:26 pm

Ugh, game is a technical mess!!! So frustrating!!! What a disappointment!!! Why did you leave us Media Molecule?

MrSignal said:

November 18th, 3:46 pm

Slightly peeved.
I picked up a copy from EB Games, was told that if there was any codes for DLC they would be in the case.
After going home from the store, go into chat with support over IF there is any possible DLC code in the pack.

Get told the only way to find out is to open Shrodingers game case.

To my disappointment, there was nothing. Rep tells me there is nothing they can do…

Time to contact playstation support!

Buff_Hamster said:

November 18th, 4:36 pm

Anyone else having trouble finding the Launch Spacesuit Costume Pack in the NA PSN Store? I managed to find everything else, but can’t seem to located this.

yellowfan26 said:

November 18th, 5:45 pm

No space suit in store, dlc missing, items not transferring over right, broken past game community levels. Oh my, I hope this is resolved or it is several dozen dollars down the drain. Please help us Steven!

McGodzillionaire said:

November 18th, 6:34 pm

The space suit isn’t in the store. I really want the space suit as it is my favorite costume ingame.

don’t hesitate to respond if you know what’s up with it.

DIE-RISES-HUNTER said:

November 18th, 6:56 pm

Steven I Preorder littlebigplanet 3 at GameStop. My console was a ps3 and they told me that the doc stuff will be in the game & when I came home it was just the Cd only. Any help what to do?

DIE-RISES-HUNTER said:

November 18th, 6:59 pm

Doc sorry meant
DLC

DIE-RISES-HUNTER said:

November 18th, 7:05 pm

The game just say littlebigplanet 3 that all and I pre-order it early at GameStop. I just have the game but no bonus DLC.

PAGE 1 2