PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Nov 25

Nov 25

Co-op Gaming Sale Starts Today, Save Up to 65%

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Thanksgiving is in a couple of days, and that means spending time with family and friends over good food and video games. Starting later today, following the PS Store publish, we’re discounting a ton of games you can play together with your family on the couch or online. We’ve got more than 30 titles available at up to 65% off, with PS Plus members receiving up to 80% off.

Co-op Sale 2014

And the savings on PS Store don’t stop at the Co-op Sale this week. We’ve got another sweet bonus for you — get a $15 credit when you spend more than $100 using your SEN Wallet on PS Store today through December 2nd. You’ll receive a redemption code for your $15 credit on or before December 15th via email, XMB message on PS3, or system notification on PS4/PS Vita. The redemption code must be redeemed by 11:59 PM Pacific on January 13th, 2015.

Start snagging titles like Borderlands 2, TowerFall Ascension, Dark Souls II, EA Sports UFC and more all at a sweet discount through Monday, December 1st. Check out the full Co-op Sale lineup below:

Title Platform PS Plus Price Sale Price Regular Price
Surgeon Simulator: A&E Anniversary Edition PS4 $6.39 $7.99 $12.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows PS3 $8.99 $9.99 $14.99
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 $9.79 $13.99 $19.99
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PS3 $9.79 $13.99 $19.99
TowerFall Ascension PS4 $7.34 $10.49 $14.99
Trine 2: Complete Story PS4 $7.99 $9.99 $19.99

Don’t forget — you can get $15 when you spend $100 using your SEN Wallet on PS Store. That applies to games, movies, TV Shows and anything else you can pick up on PS Store. What are you going to pick up this week?

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

earth_inheritor said:

November 25th, 11:09 am

Good sale but really hoping this isnt black Friday or its a little lack luster.
Shame the GOTY versions of games dont go on sale. Love to see Borderlands 2 GOTY or others on sale

darkknightsquall said:

November 25th, 11:10 am

I still have not received my $15 credit after buying over $100 on PSN. I called on November 10th and the customer service agent said it would not be much longer. The deadline to use the $15 is December 9th. Can a staff from the blog please help.

Mononon said:

November 25th, 11:11 am

I like to try to be optimistic about sales on PSN, but there’s prices are terrible. It’s barely a sale on all honesty. It’s like 3/4 games that have been free with PS+ and everything else is incredibly over priced for a sale. I’m very disappointed with this particular sale.

KeizerGodzilla said:

November 25th, 11:13 am

What about news for a PS3 Black Friday sale? A Cyber Monday Sale?

R2tito11 said:

November 25th, 11:15 am

i just hope this isn’t the entire Thanksgiving sale…… because the XBL marketplace is holding a 58+ game sale that is amazing; and honestly the games offered on this CoOp sale are old

VeritableHero said:

November 25th, 11:16 am

Nothing for me. I’ll save my money for Steam! I need to look into a 30-foot HDMI cable to connect my PC to my TV…

timothyonfire said:

November 25th, 11:16 am

Does the $100 have to spent all at once or within a certain time frame?

The_Last_Dodo_ said:

November 25th, 11:19 am

There are some solid buys here. I’ll probably pick up Soul Sacrifice Delta at that price.

Lots of whine in this comment section. Who wants some cheese?

Orpheus_Aeons said:

November 25th, 11:20 am

Please tell me this IS NOT the long awaited Black Friday Sale… oh, PLEASE tell me it isn’t! =\

#1 : Are you kidding? B2 GOTY was already on sale…like 2 times in the last year or so. I was seriously hoping for FAR CRY 3 ULTIMATE…or any other “ultimate” edition. It’s ridiculous to pay 10 bucks for an old game “on sale”…that doesn’t even include some kind of DLC bundle. -_-

TeamGreen615 said:

November 25th, 11:21 am

Finally Soul Sacrifice Delta is on sale! Loved the first one but I will not pay full price for a downloadable only game. I’m still holding out for the Ratchet and Clank Collection on Vita to go on sale.

guarbelt said:

November 25th, 11:21 am

Guys, which of these are Offline co-op games? I like to play co-op with my brother so this is a good opportunity to buy that kind of games. Thanks!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 12:47 pm

Hi guarbelt,

LittleBigPlanet 1&2, Resogun and LEGO The Hobbit are a few awesome examples of local co-op excellence available in this sale.

Best part is that with Share Play on PS4, now Resogun and Hobbit on PS4 are basically 2P online co-op now too! (‘∀’●)♡

RhonnyK said:

November 25th, 11:22 am

I’m still expecting that sales about Killzone. They’re forgotten?

Shame on BL2, why isn’t cross-buy with psvita? :(

death_nation100 said:

November 25th, 11:23 am

Ah damn I was saying the rest for the PS Experience but now i have my money on Far Cry 3

snakeeyes211 said:

November 25th, 11:23 am

I hope this is not your Black Friday sale if it is epic fail

TobiramaUchiha said:

November 25th, 11:23 am

That’s It? So glad i own both consoles.

AQUALEAD_ said:

November 25th, 11:24 am

Loved Rayman Legends on PS3, and I want it on PS4, but $20 is still to much when I’ve already played it. I hope it’s $10 next time

Legendary_V1per said:

November 25th, 11:25 am

Where is the black friday sales???? Don’t tell me i’ve been savin up for nothing!!!!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 12:48 pm

I will not tell you that you’ve been saving up for nothing… (^_−)☆

Wtfman90 said:

November 25th, 11:25 am

I might finally pick up Far cry 3!!!

experiment62six said:

November 25th, 11:25 am

Some good titles here, but most that I would want, I already have. Would jump on Dark Souls II, but the PS4 version was just announced, so I’ll wait until April since I have enough to play right now with all these great new releases. Oh, and ANGRY BIRDS: STAR WARS is STILL too expensive. $5 and I’d probably pick it up for sh**s and giggles. Still over $20 for PS4, though? No thanks. Whoever set the original prices for those games must have been high on something.

WanyaRolf said:

November 25th, 11:26 am

I’m guessing three things: I’ve been a subscriber for far too long now; I own too many games; These sales are extremely bad.
Digital games don’t become ‘vintage’. At least I guess so.
hahaha those vegas prices made me laugh.

NX_Nytrux said:

November 25th, 11:26 am

Please, better Black Friday Sales.

dezolate said:

November 25th, 11:27 am

LittleBigPlanet 1&2 on sale but not the Vita version? :(

Orpheus_Aeons said:

November 25th, 11:28 am

Also with the release of DS2: SotFS on the horizon I was expecting a nice sale…like DS2 for $10-$15 (tops). 20 bucks for the “basic” edition is kinda so-so… =(

And I thought Bulletstorm’s online was DOA…what’s up with that? o.O

@11 : If you’ve never played Borderlands 2…you should DEFINITELY buy it ASAP. It’s a must-have. ;)

Legendary_V1per said:

November 25th, 11:28 am

Is this the black friday sales? I dont want to waste my money on something and then the black friday sales shows up.

SackAttack said:

November 25th, 11:31 am

That NBA Jam bundle is with NFL Blitz, not NBA Blitz, I’m guessing.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 12:58 pm

Thanks SackAttack! We will update.

AirMaxPenny said:

November 25th, 11:31 am

Not a fan of the $xx back when spending $nn. Last time I never got my code :(

Also wish they would put a new game on this list. It always feels like the physical copies can be had for 50% off at any given time in retail stores, but digital copy never goes on sale. I am trying to support Sony and the developer more so than the large retail store and they make it so hard to do so.

Can we see a small discount on the following maybe?
– GTA V
– Assassins Creed: Unity
– Far Cry 4
– Dragon Age: Inquisition

Just to name a few…

DborGetblazzd420 said:

November 25th, 11:34 am

Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel is definitely a hidden gem, and a ton of fun to play though with a friend. The sales look alright but I’m guessing Sony will have some sort of flash sale for black friday? Maybe a 99 cent sale even, syphon filter I’m looking at you :) I’ll probably pick up Family Guy, BulletStorm and grab NBA JAM: On Fire Edition & NBA Blitz Bundle to play with the wife.

rsoto1125 said:

November 25th, 11:36 am

Garbage. But what else should I have expected?

deadendblues said:

November 25th, 11:36 am

Sweet I was hoping for another spend a hundred get fifteen and just in time for guilty gear xrd dragons age and gta 5 are mine. Hey gta is kinda co op no sale? Just kidding thanks sony

KeizerGodzilla said:

November 25th, 11:37 am

I’m still probably the ONLY one wishing they could get “The Thing” (based on the movie) as a PS2 classic. Same goes for Obscure 2 and Freedom Fighters for PS2 Classics. But I bet by now the PS3 will get no love with any more classics like that :( At least I got The Warriors and Manhunt 1 but still no 2 :(

Pudgyboi said:

November 25th, 11:38 am

I just logged in to approve of the poster’s profile image.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 12:50 pm

(Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Shimrra74 said:

November 25th, 11:40 am

Slim pickings for the PS Vita, very bummed out. Last year’s holiday sales were epic, this year so far is pretty sad for Vita owners.

TheDemonDzKo said:

November 25th, 11:41 am

@DarkNightSquall

You’ll get it when you get it.

Keep in mind that these are all auto-generated codes that Sony has to wait to get sent off. It’s not something that can be rushed.

I’d also like to point out? Once you get the code, yes it does of a redemption date. However, the code is generated from the date you receive the code.

So, just make sure to check your inbox, and redeem it as soon as possible. From there? That fifteen bucks is as good as yours my friend.

Burning_Typhoon said:

November 25th, 11:41 am

Grand theft auto V has been on sale for 50% off, two months in a row, one week each. September and October. I really doubt it would go on sale for a 3rd straight month at 50% off.

I picked it up and a bunch of other GTA games. 60 dollars probably bought me GTA3,4,5, and episodes from liberty city, and vice city stories. It might happen again, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

As for this sale… I’m not impressed. Which is good. I’ve been buying too much anyway.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

November 25th, 11:42 am

@30 : HELL, YEAH! The Thing was a masterpiece! Another one? Rule of Rose. One of the best experiences of my life! ^_^
But yeah…that “PS2 Classics” category is a sad joke…

Mintblend_44321 said:

November 25th, 11:43 am

I hope some PSP titles go on sale for the Vita on Black Friday.

Dante_X_61 said:

November 25th, 11:43 am

Sale is online but EA SPORTS UFC is $27.99 for Plus members, not $13.99

boomstickbhg said:

November 25th, 11:48 am

I know you probably can’t reveal details, but at the very least please please respond to the blog comments and let us know if there will be a black Friday/flash sale this week/weekend.

Sony is my #1 choice for gaming, but if you don’t announce your black Friday sale soon (assuming you even do one) I’ll be doing what I had planned this week, buying games from one of your competitors who is doing a big and good sale for this week.

Can’t really see much of anything worth buying in this sale when A) a ton of it was already given out to plus members and b) many of the sale prices are still higher than a physical (especially if used) copy would be.

It’s always nice to see a sale post pop up, but if this is your attempt to do a black Friday week sale… from the responses so far and from what the competition is doing, you’ve failed horribly.

If it’s just a random sale and black Friday is still coming, then thanks for the random deals.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 2:24 pm

Appreciate the candid feedback boomstickbhg. You tell it precisely and concisely.

iREVOLTER said:

November 25th, 11:50 am

Good to see such promos!

ArugulaZ said:

November 25th, 11:50 am

You do realize what your competitors are offering this week, right? This sale is pretty thin gruel by comparison.

Oh well, I can’t afford anything anyway, because Sony took all the money in my wallet and bought a PS+ subscription with it. I didn’t ask for it, and am pretty sure I shut off autobuy, but look at that, it’s been turned back on somehow! Gee, thanks! >:(

peronperon- said:

November 25th, 11:51 am

@11

The ones of the list that I know that are local coop:

Awesomenauts
Borderlands 2
LEGO The Hobbit
LittleBigPlanet (1 & 2)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Mercenary Kings
NBA JAM
Rayman Origins & Legends
Resident Evil 5
Towerfall Ascension
Trine 2

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

November 25th, 2:29 pm

Towerfall Ascension campaign with your friend hundreds of miles away via Share Play is awesome! Playing a local co-op game online still blows my mind. w(°o°)w

peronperon- said:

November 25th, 11:52 am

@11

Oh, forgot to mention Army of Two. The series is great to play along with a friend at your side.

DanteMerfi said:

November 25th, 11:53 am

Let’s hope for a good Black Friday flash sale. These are very underwhelming.

KeizerGodzilla said:

November 25th, 11:53 am

@35 So glad someone else appreciated the game :) The Kurt Russell movie is one of my all-time favorites :) I’ll look up the games you mentioned :) Thanks.

Cakes-N-Gigglez said:

November 25th, 11:57 am

Lol this is pathetic, what happened to the cool Sony before the ps4?

Vcheese said:

November 25th, 12:01 pm

Thats it?

taurus-girl said:

November 25th, 12:14 pm

This is pretty weak. But what I really need from you, is for you to fix the wallet situation. Why can’t I just add a paypal option to my account like microsoft? Doing it on the ps3 is the worst! The browser is flippin’ slow as molasses (didn’t want to cuss here). Even on the full site you can’t just add funds, you have to go to account management, which is a totally different site altogether. Drives me crazy! Seriously I have said “forget it” to a few sales because I just don’t want to go through the hassel.

ArugulaZ said:

November 25th, 12:16 pm

45: Sony turns into ogres the moment they’re in first place.

totsboy said:

November 25th, 12:18 pm

I’ll probably pick up Fight Night, but other than that I’m very disapointed with the lack of vita titles. Come on, borderlands 2 and littlebig planet vita at least!

I really hope there is an actual black friday sale.

PhantomOranges said: