God of War

Nov 30

Nov 30

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 12/2/2014

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

The Drop

Whew! With the mountains of Thanksgiving food now behind us, there’s only a few weeks left in the year. And even though we’re all still recuperating from overindulgent meals, we’re here to bring you a quick, holiday Drop of new games coming to PlayStation. Please excuse the simplified format!

This week, The Crew roars onto PS4 with a massive, open-world rendering of the United States. Tackle high-octane challenges across major cities throughout the country, speed through beautiful forests and snowy mountains, and do it all with friends. The devs have created thousands of square miles to explore, so get that car customized and take it out for one breathtaking, interconnected joyride.

But that’s just the start of this week’s lineup. See below for the full list, and as always, enjoy the Drop!

• Chess, PSone Classic
  • The Crew, PS4
  • Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy, PS Vita
  • Final Horizon, PS4
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Episode One, PS4
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, PS3
  • Secret Ponchos, PS4
  • Syberia, PS3

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3
Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 30th, 9:08 am

Don’t worry folks! This isn’t the new permanent layout of The Drop! Just a result of holiday travel.

Have a great week!

ocray said:

November 30th, 9:16 am

Np it’s the holidays, have a nice one.

guyminsberghe said:

November 30th, 9:19 am

Psone’s Chess… What about some great psone games, or games already released for ps3/psp but can’t be played on Vita like Bloody Roar 2, Pocket Fighter? Or some good import games, like snk’s? And old psp games that can’t be played on Vita like Kof Orochi or DBZ Shin Budokai 2…

Blacq_Soul said:

November 30th, 9:19 am

ah the holidays

Dethfuse said:

November 30th, 9:19 am

Can’t wait for the Crew. Beta was awesome!!!

ShoddySkill said:

November 30th, 9:21 am

I think we finally made it through the hectic Fall release schedule.

dkarlowicz10 said:

November 30th, 9:21 am

Syberia would be great to play on Vita.

Seeing_Red_Again said:

November 30th, 9:24 am

No mention of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX? I have to say that upsets me when it is by far one of my most anticipated game launches in my gaming career

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 30th, 2:01 pm

Hello! Thanks for the note. And apologies folks, Kingdom Hearts is still coming. It was left off the list in error.

Cheers!

Amnalehu said:

November 30th, 9:24 am

Ahhhh! Secret Ponchos! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. I’m really glad to see it added to the instant game collection!

fixer1989 said:

November 30th, 9:26 am

Pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX is coming out on Dec 2. Haven’t seen any articles stating otherwise.

EliteJak said:

November 30th, 9:27 am

Heard many good things about Telltale’s Walking Dead games… And I do like Game of Thrones. May give that one a try

eggmiester28 said:

November 30th, 9:28 am

So the Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series wont be on last gen systems, thats a bummer but its understandable.

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 30th, 9:33 am

If u can, can u confirm if there is a pre-order on PSN for Guilty Gear Xrd. I would really like to download it and take advantage of the spend $100 get $15 back.

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 30th, 9:34 am

@13 I meant to say, will there be a PSN pre-order for Guilty Gear Xrd?

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 30th, 9:35 am

Also I really look forward to PS Experience, it’s like E3 or Tokyo Game Show but everything PS related!!

kmtburton said:

November 30th, 9:45 am

What about Chivalry Medievil Warfare? Thought it was pushed back to the 2nd.

VanguardFate said:

November 30th, 9:45 am

Too much Turkey was consumed by the PS staff to make a good drop post this week. Oh well, I can understand that feel.

Kid_Loser said:

November 30th, 9:46 am

How much will Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy be?
Also, any word on Resonance of Fate for PSNow?

yowzagabowza said:

November 30th, 9:54 am

You guys should have “dropped” some more prices this weekend, then maybe you wouldnt have almost 500 negative comments for your sale.

As far as thos useless post, we need prices and ALL the games coming tuesday, along with any major dlc.

TeamGreen615 said:

November 30th, 9:57 am

Thanks for the drop RC. Can’t wait for the Cyber Monday Vita Sale! Oh well I guy can dream can’t he?

ytterbiumanalyst said:

November 30th, 9:57 am

What about Kingdom Hearts 2.5? Has it been pushed back? Or did you just forget to include it in the post?

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 30th, 2:02 pm

Hello! Yes, Kingdom Hearts is still coming! I’ve updated the list.

kmtburton said:

November 30th, 10:04 am

I just got $150 psn cash off eBay for $120 and am wondering if I wait to see if theres a sale on TUES which is when the spend $100 get $15 ends will I get the $15 back? Anyone know?

Rezolution77 said:

November 30th, 10:12 am

The Black Friday sale was a joke. Seriously.
I had seen almost every one of those titles cheaper, and for a resaleable copy at that.

Even Xbox had beter deals not only with their Xbox One, but their 360.
I know I was tempted.

As for the Holiday the mountain of food must be over for you, since you didn’t cook anything, which would make the fact you have such a lousy drop post pretty inexcusable.

On the positive, I loved the sale for the NBA Jam, NFL Blitz combo.
If you haven’t bought it yet, you better.

NX_Nytrux said:

November 30th, 10:15 am

I’m waiting for Cyber Monday Sales. I want to spend money.

GattsuWolf said:

November 30th, 10:17 am

Thanks Ryan but could you answer a question please? Why did sony give us nothing for vita on the last sale while the eu store got an amazing vita sale? Okay we can accept only indies every month in the IGC but that was a litle too much discrimination. Does SCEA hate their vita customers or something? Please answer Ryan… Because chen chen only laughed at us in the comments…

MrPonuraski said:

November 30th, 10:28 am

Sony, waht are you doing? Where is SUIKODEN II?

Ax_Man17 said:

November 30th, 10:50 am

It would b cool if you all can show the sales on tuesdays ahead of time so people can decide if they want something before the others expire on monday r not

djsaiyan said:

November 30th, 10:52 am

Buying Game of Thrones, getting The Crew for free once Ubisoft gets that thing for buyers of the AC: Unity season pass set up.

And picking up Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix on Tuesday.

Sharingan_itachi said:

November 30th, 11:17 am

Vita has no games anymore.

Splodem said:

November 30th, 11:18 am

Alright! We’re getting CHESS, a ps1 classic if there ever was one……..geez. Still waiting in the following CLASSICS

SUIKODEN 2
Vandal hearts 1 and 2
Megaman legends 1 and 2 (I’m fully aware of the copyright issue. Just remove that audio for all I care)
Jade cocoon
Einhander
Diablo
Die hard trilogy

SilentStorm2020 said:

November 30th, 11:23 am

Is there gong to be a season pass for game of thrones this week also? and if so, how much will it be?

Nescalito said:

November 30th, 11:30 am

Will Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, Episode One be apply to the “Get $15 credit spending $100”?

Remmy8199 said:

November 30th, 11:37 am

Chess? Seriously? Out of the entire PSOne library that’s the game you choose to pick? You’re just pouring salt in the wounds from that so called Black Friday “sale”. Give us some good rpg’s or something. There’s other stuff besides Persona and Final Fantasy you know.

Splodem said:

November 30th, 11:40 am

Would also love to see some psp games go on sale, or better yet, have their prices dropped permanently. How a good deal of them cost $20 still is beyond me (and some cost even more). Last weeks Natsume sale was ok, but I wouldnt pay that much for any of those. These are some I’d be interested in if on sale.

ZhP unlosing ranger
Snk arcade collection
Armored core last raven
Cladun (and why isn’t cladun 2 available for vita?)
Elminage original
End of serenity
Fight night round 3
Jeanne darc
Mana khamia
Patapon 3
The sims 2 pets
The 3rd birthday
Unchained blades
Untold legends warriors code
Warriors orochi 2
What did I do to deserve this 2
Wild arms xf
Wwe smack down (would love to have some wrestling on the go)

MeccaRoyale said:

November 30th, 11:44 am

Game of Thrones? This is gonna be awesome.

Saltamirano151 said:

November 30th, 11:44 am

Chess? Oh god Sony get your act together. There are TONS of games that aren’t available in the US, and we’re getting Chess? Like the people above me who did these kinds of lists, these are games I am still waiting for to be Classics:

PSOne Classics:
Chocobo Racing
Parappa the Rapper
Ape Escape
LSD: Dream Emulator

PS2 Classics:
Parappa the Rapper 2

Shadowbhiemes said:

November 30th, 11:47 am

Chess, really? Can we get some PSOne classics that we might actually want to buy? And I sincerely hope there’s a Cyber Monday sale- that includes Vita titles- because the “Black Friday” sale was more like a weekly one. So underwhelming.

shuaDove said:

November 30th, 11:59 am

KH 2.5 Remix will most likely NOT be on the PS store.

Disney has restrictions when it comes to digital licensing/distribution. It’ll most likely be physical only.

Remmy8199 said:

November 30th, 12:00 pm

Oh and I forgot, START SUPPORTING THE VITA.

That will be all.

jakekoloko001 said:

November 30th, 12:25 pm

SQUARE ENIX is cutting prices of items sold via its online store by 60% there are more than 225 games ,DLC packs and physical collectibles on sale including games like : Thief, Final fantasy, Tom Raider … it’s PLAYSTATION STORE having any sales for CYBER MONDAY ?????

jakekoloko001 said:

November 30th, 1:00 pm

@ 8, @21…..Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix LIMITED EDITION for ps3 it’s for Pre-order for $39.99 in SQUARE ENIX store. .

jakekoloko001 said:

November 30th, 1:07 pm

SQUARE ENIX Cyber Monday sale have PSP,PS VITA,PS3 and PS4 games. I guess PLAYSTATION don’t care about Cyber Monday.

gusty81 said:

November 30th, 1:50 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is still coming out this Tuesday. The Drop is only for digital releases, (despite them often stating that the list is covers digital and retail) and KH is retail only.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 30th, 2:08 pm

Thanks Gusty. Yes, it’s still coming, and I’ve added it to the list. The omission was due to an error.

warrervena said:

November 30th, 2:04 pm

Chess? Come on you can do better than this.
Please STOP add PSONE games that no one plays.
Consider add in the near future:

Test Drives games: Test Drive 4, 5, 6, off road 3, eve of destruction,etc.
Tony Hawk┬┤s games: Pro Skater 1, 2, 3, 4, Undergrund 1 & 2.
Mat Hoffman 1 & 2
Gran Turismo games

And please consider to make a Sale of Playstation classic games for the 20 years of Playstation.

KillerX107 said:

November 30th, 2:33 pm

Bump to Saltamirano151 comment,

I to would love to see the original ape escapes remade!

SUL6AN_THE_FOOL said:

November 30th, 3:00 pm

Can someone tell me whether Syberia is digital/retail release or is it only digital. Also, does it include any of other Syberia titles ?

PanTheMan16 said:

November 30th, 3:00 pm

SYBERIA?! Sweet! If only it were on PS4. Will that also include Syberia 2?

Also, we already have a current-gen chess game on PS3/PS4/Vita. Just sayin’…

PanTheMan16 said:

November 30th, 3:02 pm

@45, It looks like it’s digital only. First thing I did when I saw it here was check Amazon, and there’s no PS3 version there.

lomsha said:

November 30th, 3:16 pm

Can The Crew be preloaded?

SilentStorm2020 said:

November 30th, 3:18 pm

Season pass for game of thrones out this Tuesday also? How much?

PAGE 1 2 3