Knack 2

Mar 31

Mar 31

Spring Fever Week 5: Axiom Verge Out Today, Batman Games & Movies on Sale

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hi everyone! It’s Week 5 of Spring Fever, and Axiom Verge (from solo developer Tom Happ) is turning up the heat. One of the most anticipated digital titles, this 2D side-scrolling, action-adventure game debuts today on PS4, with a PS Vita launch scheduled for later this year. Pick up Axiom Verge for PS4 today through Monday, April 6 to receive our 10 percent PS Plus launch-week discount, and get the PS Vita version free as soon as it drops, thanks to Cross-Buy.

Spring Fever 2015, Week 5

Release Date
(Launch Week)
Title
(Platform)
PS Plus Launch Week Price Regular Price
3/31
(3/31 through 4/6)
Axiom Verge
(PS4)**
$17.99 $19.99

**Launching later on PS Vita – Cross-Buy with PS4

For the entire Spring Fever roster, head over to PlayStation Store.

Also this week, we have Batman titles discounted as part of our Spring Fever game and movie franchise sales. Check out the full lineup, on sale today through April 6:

Games – Batman

Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass PS3 $5.00 $8.00 $19.99
Batman Arkham Origins Ultimate Edition PS3 $9.38 $15.00 $37.49
Blackgate PS3 $5.00 $8.00 $19.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition PS3 $7.50 $12.00 $29.99
LEGO Batman 2 PS3 $5.00 $8.00 $19.99
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe PS3 $5.00 $8.00 $19.99

From Arkham to LEGO, check out all the Batman game titles on sale now at PlayStation Store.

Movies – Batman

Superman Doomsday 2007 $9.99 $8.99 $17.99 $12.99
Superman vs. The Elite
DTV Development
$9.99 $8.99 $17.99 $12.99
Superman-Batman Apocalypse $9.99 $8.99 $17.99 $12.99
Superman-Batman Public Enemies DTV $9.99 $8.99 $17.99 $12.99

Keaton or Kilmer, Miller or Kane… why choose? Head over to PlayStation Store for all our discounted Batman films.

Circle back next Tuesday, April 6 for the game and movie franchise titles on sale next week.

Spring Fever 2015 features eight new games launching over an eight week period, with a 10% discount for PlayStation Plus members for the first week each game is available. Click here for full details.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

jabberwockgee said:

March 31st, 1:49 pm

I already own all the base games here, but looks like I’ll be getting some DLC.

JArturoPS said:

March 31st, 1:52 pm

Second week in a row in which PS4 owners get nothing… I hope we get a good discount on Dragon Age, Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto.

tusunami said:

March 31st, 1:56 pm

I just might get some of this doc for these prices.

FifthDream said:

March 31st, 1:56 pm

The discount on Axiom Verge makes it even more of a no-brainer for grabbing it today. Looking forward to nostagia-ing out tonight!

jpn_MaTT08 said:

March 31st, 1:57 pm

why is blackgate on sale on PS3 but not vita? There’s NO Vita sales this week, is there?

slowpulses said:

March 31st, 1:57 pm

Wondering why there is no deal for the Vita version of Blackgate. Or is the PS3 version cross-buy?

igamer1997 said:

March 31st, 1:57 pm

nothing for vita huh Sony no Arkham origins black gate for vita

Burley said:

March 31st, 2:00 pm

Did it not occur to anyone at Sony that Injustice, Lego Batman 2 and Blackgate are also on the Vita.

Remmy8199 said:

March 31st, 2:01 pm

Already have most of the batman games, but I snagged Axiom Verge. That game is giving me a serious nostalgia trip :3

Haseo106 said:

March 31st, 2:02 pm

Will there be an Easter Flash Sale this year? EU PS Store is having one right now. I’m waiting on the US PS Store to have one. Hope the sale will have similar games like the EU PS Store.

jabberwockgee said:

March 31st, 2:03 pm

@2 There is a PS4 deal…

komentra said:

March 31st, 2:06 pm

Injustice has been on sale how many times now? Disappointing week in terms of PS4 Sales.

xolan99 said:

March 31st, 2:14 pm

@2 Uh, this is a Batman sale. There is only ‘Injustice’ and ‘Lego Batman 3’ for PS4.

Young_Wiz2196 said:

March 31st, 2:24 pm

where are the vita games at?

Also anyone who would like to see a sequel to freedom wars then favorite and retweet this because the producer said that if fans want a sequel then they have to show that they do or be vocal.

Come on, wether you enjoyed Freedom Wars or not this could be a good way to show we want it!

Morello48 said:

March 31st, 3:31 pm

Would have bought Blackgate for Vita had it been included in the sale. Oh well, here’s hoping for an Easter sale?

alestrada0 said:

March 31st, 3:40 pm

I want some dark souls 2 dlc discounts, c`mon give me some love

BlackoutBasement said:

March 31st, 3:51 pm

Yes! the Batman sale! I’ve been waiting for this! Thank you PlayStation! =D

yowzagabowza said:

March 31st, 4:07 pm

Worst spring promotion ever. One stupid game for ps4, and its a remake AND it was free not that long ago.
The $2 discount on Axiom actually irks me enough that i dont even wana bother with it til its free or half price. 10% was a stupid ass idea from whoever had it.

Gamerzlimited said:

March 31st, 6:26 pm

Why is Injustice on the PS Vita not part of the sale? Even though I already have it, but they’re people out there that want it for that platform?

@yowzagabowza Is that a pathetic excuse to troll or is it to show how much of an idiot you look in front of the blog? Either answer is fine, because I think it’s both.

BadMexican77 said:

March 31st, 7:29 pm

was thinking more like $12.99-$15 tops for axiom verge….will look for review before paying nearly $20…may go with strange life first now if thats still on sale..

JArturoPS said:

March 31st, 8:31 pm

@11 right BUT Injustice was already “free” for PS+ members not too long ago, January or December I believe and the discount for Lego Batman 3 on Week 1 was… subpar.

caioapg said:

March 31st, 9:18 pm

Patch the trophy bug from gow collection vita

Hakumen__ said:

March 31st, 10:19 pm

I’ll probably pick Axiom Verge once the Vita version is released (a $2 discount is not a good enough incentive to pay in advance for it).

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 1st, 12:18 am

I have to ask: are all PS4 owners full-time jerks? Or is that something exclusive to the PS Blog ones? =\

Week after week complaining about the lack of “awesome” games (especially the “free” ones from Plus) for a 1-YEAR OLD console that most of them bought AT LAUNCH. >_>

Consoles are NOT “open” platforms where you can buy one and immediately start playing cool old games, like PCs or Mobile Devices with their inherent backwards-compatibility. At least not anymore.

So when a NEW console launches…a smart person should know what to expect during the first year: ZERO games and A LOT of problems. It’s just the way it is.

All of you need to face reality: you bought “the new cool console” at launch ONLY for bragging rights. Well…now you’re paying the price of that. Next time, just use your brain AND WAIT! -_-

…or just keep whining and whining forever and ever. W/e.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 1st, 12:27 am

BTW… Batman Movies Sale —-> Superman Doomsday 2007

The guy in charge of picking the choices must be a a huge WB/DC Animation fan that never misses one of their movies, huh? xDDD

(…and Anne Heche as Lois Lane is the worst voice casting choice of all time. SMH)

wytmyk17 said:

April 1st, 1:38 am

Only thing for Vita was the ability to NOT play Madden 13 anymore. Wonderful GPU crashes every single game. Know of at least six other folks who wish they could play as well. Please fix it!

digiboy123 said:

April 1st, 8:33 am

Was actually oooking to buy Gotham City Imposters, but it’s not there. :/

Welmosca said:

April 1st, 9:56 am

Was expecting to see Arkham Origins at $4…but only the Ultimate Edition is on sale,why is that?
Guess I’ll keep waiting for it to show on the IGC.

Mando44646 said:

April 1st, 12:53 pm

those movie ‘sale’ prices are a joke! Why would i pay *more* for digital copies than for a used physical copy?

Mondo_Burger_95 said:

April 1st, 2:22 pm

Hopefully CoD AW will be on sale. This is the time I get CoD that’s not from Treyarch.

Mondo_Burger_95 said:

April 1st, 2:26 pm

@24 why you complaining of people complaining? I love my PS4 and not for “bragging rights” xD you’re the complainer here lmao

Moofboy said:

April 1st, 6:41 pm

Instant sale had you included vita for any of the Batman games, especially Lego. I don’t know why you insist on not supported the handheld. I love the vita! I might pick up Batman Origins Ultimate. Does that include all dlc? And is it worth it? Wasn’t there something about a game breaking glitch?

ToRaMTR said:

April 1st, 10:30 pm

Here I was looking forward to Blackgate Vita sales, yet it’s not included…..

khaiin said:

April 1st, 11:30 pm

Why no Batman VITA game QQ, GoW was at least cross-platform

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

April 2nd, 7:31 am

I strongly suspect that all these Ultimate Editions on sale lately will be on a flash sale for $5 or less sometime soon…just before most of the base games join the IGC. Ha.

@Orpheus_Aeons: The fact that there aren’t many PS4 games fitting into the theme of this sale should in no way prevent people from speaking their minds if they don’t like this sale or this type of sale in general.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

April 2nd, 7:34 am

It also doesn’t obligate you to complain/whine about complaining/whining every time you post.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 2nd, 9:54 am

@35 ThumbsOfSteel74 (you again, huh? =P) :
1) I think you missed the point of my post. And I’m not a little kid trolling or trying to start arguments with random people on the internet. So…too bad.
2) It’s not an obligation…it’s my undying pleasure. >:)
3) Unlike A LOT of people around here…I do other stuff too, not only complain. So if you wanna be the Avatar of Virtue…maybe you should go and criticize those people first, IMHO.

Have a nice day.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

April 2nd, 10:37 am

Well, no. Actually, you said everyone who bought a PS4 at launch was stupid. And just now that you enjoy complaining about complaining. All anyone needs to know about you then.

Protip: Kinda gives away the game whenever you claim that anyone disagreeing with you has missed the point.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 2nd, 11:23 am

@ThumbsOfSteel74 :

1) I didn’t say that.
2) You did missed the point, man. It’s not one of those “you disagree with me, therefore you’re too stupid to understand me…so haha, I win” kind of arguments. Again: I’m not a brat trolling anyone.

I have no doubt reading your posts that clearly you didn’t understand what I was trying to say…or I did a crappy job explaining myself. But whatever the reason if you think that I went for an all-out attack against every PS4 owner on the planet…then, my friend, you are sadly MISTAKEN.
My words were aimed at a certain “type” of people…either you get it or not. There’s not much to say about it. I thought I was clear enough about it. If not, I’m sorry…and let’s hope someone will be able to understand it anyway (hint: the fact that there’s not dozens of angry posts in here tells me there’s a lot of people that did got it…so I’m a happy camper =P).

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

April 2nd, 1:01 pm

“Buying a new console (especially a new gen one) at launch is THE MOST DUMB THING EVER.”

– You

The fact there’s not dozens of angry posts only proves that nobody cares. I was prepared to have a real conversation with you, but you’re clearly one of those people willing to lie about something you just said on the same page. Just out to troll and insult people. How very special you must feel.

PrimeroIncognito said:

April 2nd, 1:39 pm

@ Orpheus Aeons

Don’t mind Thumbs, he always does that. Thinks he’s smarter than he actually is. You can tell he wants to be “the smartest” poster on the blog, but unfortunately he can’t come to grips with the fact that the natural order already decided that he would never be. Most revealing are the repeated acts of blatant witlessness, such as, implying that filing a valid complaint about invalid complaints is somehow contradictory even though it’s clearly different, while simultaneously lobbing his own invalid complaint about your valid complaint, seemingly oblivious to the contradiction he just got himself into. It’s kinda funny…

Apparently, he’s saying that it’s OK to complain- no matter how ludicrous it is – as long as it’s directed at Sony. But you’re not allowed- no matter how appropraite – to complain about your fellow consumers’ inanity. (Unless it’s him complaining about you, of course.) It’s quite the imbalanced standard to live by, but, hey…

Yes, you explained yourself perfectly. Anyone that isn’t engaged in morbid self-obsession understood every point you made.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 2nd, 6:17 pm

@ThumbsOfSteel74 : Yeah…so? o.O
I didn’t lie. I still think it’s a REALLY dumb move to buy a console at launch. That’s NOT the same as saying you’re a stupid person. I’m sure even Stephen Hawking made mistakes, you know? Umm…so NO INSULT THERE.
Again: that was only 1 (ONE) part of the whole post…and not even the most important one, IMO. So I’m sorry, but I fail to see your point. =\

@PrimeroIncognito : LMAO!!! Look who’s talking!! Because you’re famously known around these parts for your insightful posts, right? xDDDDDDDDDDDD

PrimeroIncognito said:

April 2nd, 11:53 pm

@ Orpheus Aeons

I’m known for telling it like it is. Whether or not one finds that to be insightful depends on the person. It doesn’t matter to me either way since I don’t see this as a contest, unlike some…

a82ns_ said:

April 3rd, 11:00 am

waiting for “easter flash sale”

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 3rd, 11:13 am

@PrimeroIncognito : Haha…No. You’re known for doing EXACTLY what you’ve accused me of doing. Psychological projection anyone? -_-

But you’re right. I’m sorry. I’m an idiot. YOU WIN.

Good riddance, Master of Dialectic…and Happy Easter! =)

Orpheus_Aeons said:

April 3rd, 11:23 am

@44 a82ns_ : They only have a few more hours to make the announcement… so don’t hold your breath. =\

But hey, at least we still have 3 more weeks of the awful “Spring Fever Sale”…and FINALLY the good stuff is coming! Dragon Age, GTA and CoD!! Woohoo! ^_^

Nickokapo said:

April 3rd, 1:50 pm

Yay, another fighting game discount :’D thanks!Already had mortal kombat vs DCU so i got Injustice!
I’m now pretty much set with 16 fighting games in great part thanks to all the discounts from the past 3 months…just need blazblue now, fighting climax…maybe skullgirls and under nite and that’s it 8’D

PrimeroIncognito said:

April 3rd, 2:23 pm

@ Orpheus

I didn’t accuse you of anything. Therefore, no projections. That’s not something I do. Coincidentally, that in itself was an accusation as well as a projection of a guilty conscience on your part (unless you’re simply confused as to what an accusation is), but I’ll leave that alone for now.

And you’re starting to sound very familiar…

Is that you, Cradda? Alt account?

PrimeroIncognito said:

April 3rd, 2:25 pm

P.S. – Today is not Easter.

crj_rapper said:

April 4th, 12:50 pm

Is it still not updated on store ? Y it does not show me this offers on my Ps store?

PAGE 1 2