Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Jun 21

Jun 21

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 6/23/2015

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

The Drop

Violence and darkness descend on Gotham City. With a seemingly endless torrent of crime plaguing the streets, the legendary Dark Knight must fight for the city he’s sworn to protect. It’s here at last. Batman: Arkham Knight launches this week on PS4.

The final chapter in the Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Knight once again puts players beneath the cape and cowl of Batman, but with a few very important twists. Now, the entire city of Gotham is open and rife with opportunities to exact Batman’s particular brand of justice. Traverse the dizzying spires and rainy streets with Batman’s signature glide, or catapult into the Batmobile and burn rubber through Gotham for the first time in the series.

For a full list of games coming to PlayStation, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

• Arcade Archives Raiders 5, PS4 — Digital
  • Astebreed, PS4 — Digital (Out 6/25)
  • Attacking Zegata, PS4 — Digital
  • Batman: Arkham Knight, PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, PS4 — Digital
  • Don’t Starve Giant Edition, PS3 — Digital (Cross buy with PS4 version)
  • Ender of Fire, PS4 — Digital

Son Lux – Bones
Leon Bridges – Coming Home

Coming to PlayStation Video

Ex Machina
Home
7 Minutes

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2
Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

June 21st, 10:01 am

Hi everyone! Due to E3 travel it’s a light-weight Drop this week, but we’ll return to the normal format soon. Have a great week! Thanks!

Ajanma said:

June 21st, 10:18 am

As far as format goes, can you get someone to fix the text? It looks really gross (at least in firefox), like it’s natively suffering from jpeg compression – http://i.imgur.com/poJkx3Z.png

Also, we never got last week’s store update post as far as I remember, only the E3 sale post, unless that’s all there was.

dirtd said:

June 21st, 12:31 pm

What system is Suikoden 3 for? I’m assuming PS3, but all the other titles list the console and are on the PS4.

DJ_Tomato said:

June 21st, 1:12 pm

Ryan, Deemo ~The Last Recital~ Is going to have a worldwide release for June 23 on PS Vita, why isn’t listed here on the North American blog?

Do you have any information about that? Release date would be awesome

We would love some vita games

paulogy said:

June 21st, 2:31 pm

With the frenzy of E3 it’s easy to forget Arkham Knight is releasing this Tuesday, but this game looks huge (and it’s getting great reviews). Great way to cap off a great week :-)

renejr902 said:

June 21st, 2:43 pm

Can you CONFIRM that Ride will be release in Digital format too ?? not only retail.

Thanks for answer

Ice21 said:

June 21st, 8:30 pm

I don’t know about lightweight. I think Batman pretty much evened out the week!

iamsirjoshua said:

June 21st, 10:02 am

I thought DMC 4 was only getting a retail release in Japan. Is it getting one in NA too?

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

June 21st, 10:03 am

Ah you might be right! Let me look into it, but I’ve updated the list for now. Thank you for the note.

Wario64 said:

June 21st, 10:04 am

Suikoden 3 what

jrkohan said:

June 21st, 10:42 am

Awesome, but it would be even better if they got the PS2 games to work on PS4 or VITA.

gron15 said:

June 23rd, 7:23 pm

I loved that game allsome

AlReavis911US said:

June 21st, 10:06 am

hurray Planetside 2 !!!! What about the rest of the F2p that we lost track of???

kratos1984 said:

June 21st, 10:07 am

Any ETA on when Batman AK preloading starts in US Eastern time?

MaseTheBoy said:

June 21st, 10:11 am

supposedly it started 12 pm today but as of now nothing downloaded on my end, I remember Witcher 3 downloaded earlier than this I don’t know whats going on.

kratos1984 said:

June 21st, 10:25 am

Mine started just now!

jebslim said:

June 21st, 10:11 am

Looks like a pretty good drop this week. Next week is getting my money though.

FifthDream said:

June 21st, 10:11 am

Can’t lie. i’m pretty excited for Batman: Arkham Knight. I’ll probably be playing that one for a long while.

iriihutoR84 said:

June 21st, 10:13 am

Will there be any more Vita games released in the future? Nothing in the store update and nothing at E3 either.

Vorlon said:

June 21st, 10:35 am

There are dozens of Vita games coming in 2015 and beyond: http://www.truetrophies.com/n4974/playstation-vita-trailer-pr%60omotes-upcoming-titles.htm

PanTheMan16 said:

June 21st, 10:37 am

Actually, E3 did reveal games coming to Vita. Go watch the press conference. Just because Vita isn’t getting anymore exclusive AAA games doesn’t mean it doesn’t get games. You could also just Google upcoming video game releases and find an extensive list of games you didn’t even know about. No point asking Ryan for this information. Only way you’ll get a response is if you use an IGN hype word, which has no place in the PS Blog.

dkarlowicz10 said:

June 21st, 12:36 pm

PanTheMan16: That extensive Vita list? If you take away Jrpgs, Indies, and mobile games, what are you left with? That’s right, not much. Most people complaining about Vita want to see Western Support and games like GTA, Infamous, Dragon Age, NBA and others. I would settle for a San Andreas, Ico, and other PS2 HD classics.

PanTheMan16 said:

June 21st, 10:01 pm

I just meant an extensive list of games in general, not only Vita games. My point is that games are being made for Vita. But as I mentioned to someone else, it has already been officially confirmed that Vita will not receive anymore first-party support. It’s disappointing that the platform never really lived up to its potential, but asking Sony for games or complaining to them about the lack thereof will never change anything. They are done. It’s only going to be third-party studios, indies, JRPG’s etc.. There will never be games like God of War or LBP or any other first-party titles that many western customers are hoping for. So it’s just up to Vita owners to decide if it’s worth keeping or not. Not that selling would bring much money. I’m keeping my Vita. I’ve always understood it for what it was and what it is and the only things disappointing about it to me are the weird resolution and the overpriced memory cards. The game library is, in my opinion, great for a casual, portable handheld.

udobald said:

June 22nd, 5:19 am

• Severed (Vita)
    • Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Vita)
    • forma.8 (Vita)
    • Gunship X (Vita)
    • BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND (Vita)
    • Pocket God vs. Desert Ashes (Vita)
    • Xeodrifter: Special Edition (Vita)
    • Lost Dimension (Vita)
    • SUPERBEAT: XONiC (Vita)
    • Mighty No. 9 (Vita)
    • J-STARS Victory VS + (Vita)
    • Roundabout
    • Super Time Force Ultra (Vita)
    Saturday Morning RPG (Vita)
    Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (Vita)
    Tales from the Borderlands (Vita)
    Minecraft: Story Mode – A Telltale Games Series (Vita)
    RONIN (Vita)
    Crossing Souls (Vita)
    PETA Kitten Squad
    Day of the Tentacle: Special Edition (Vita)
    Starlit Adventures (Vita)
    Mediatonic’s Foul Play (Vita)
    Heroes of Loot (Vita)
    Chromophore: Two Brothers (Vita)

udobald said:

June 22nd, 5:20 am

• Amnesia: Memories (Vita)
    • Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (Vita)
    • Cosmic Star Heroine (Vita)
    • Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita)
    • Darkest Dungeon (Vita)
    • Death Tales (Vita)
    • DECEPTION IV: The Nightmare Princess (Vita)
    • Drifter (Vita)
    • Earth Defense Force 2 Portable V2 (Vita)
    • Hatoful Boyfriend (Vita)
    • Heart Forth, Alicia (Vita)
    • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation (Vita)
    • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Vita)
    • LEGO Marvel’s Avengers (Vita)
    • Nuclear Throne (Vita)
    • Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
    • One Way Trip (Vita)
    • Ray’s The Dead (Vita)
    • Samurai Warriors 4-II
    • Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (Vita)
    • Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Vita)
    • Skullgirls 2nd Encore (Vita)
    • Squares (Vita)
    • SteamWorld Heist (Vita)
    • Volume (Vita)
    • Y2K (Vita)

DoninYair said:

June 21st, 10:19 am

Hi Ryan! :D

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!

Also, DMC4 was fine, but the sublime DmC is vastly superior.

BladeGash said:

June 21st, 11:41 am

I never thought I would hear anyone say that.

MJAndre24 said:

June 21st, 12:53 pm

I.. Really hope you’re not serious.
    DmC is a horrendously buggy, childishly written, generic hack’n’slash (which is also stupidly easy to SSS everything..)
    The earlier DMC games (especially with Hideki Kamiya involved, plus DMC3 and 4 actually required skill and finesse. Also they weren’t written by an adolescent angsty teenager.
    DMC4 especially had quirky interludes and such, but they were *smart*.
    DmC, on the other hand, is a massive dumbing down and treating DMC fans like children.

AdaPaliS said:

June 21st, 2:24 pm

DMC isnt a AAA title so anything they do to the game is in its best interest. The fans may not enjoy the change but the sales are more important for a non staple title in the publisher. The reason its being scrutinized and changed is because sales dropped tremendously. You cant support an IP with a handful of fanboys sorry….

abhriphpwjr said:

June 22nd, 2:40 am

I never ran into any bugs in DmC

Teflon02 said:

June 22nd, 9:33 am

MJ is definitely reaching. The combat is basically an expanded form of DMC4. You may not like the game but DMC4 definitely wasn’t anything amazing itself. Only thing it had going for it was it’s frame rate lol.
    I’m not a fan of the new Dante and prefer the old but I’m not going to pretend the game horrible because of that smh

nnn222 said:

June 21st, 10:20 am

What a week indeed !

shogun00 said:

June 21st, 10:20 am

I’m going after Astebreed and Batman: Arkham Knight for now. I’ll eventually go after DMC4:SE.

Skater_Ricky said:

June 21st, 10:23 am

Hey Ryan I thought that Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward for PS4 & PS3 comes out this coming Tuesday?

PanTheMan16 said:

June 21st, 10:39 am

It does, and if you pre-ordered it, you can play it now. I’ve been enjoying leveling my previously-maxed classes for the past couple days.

Bigbeizzie said:

June 21st, 10:25 am

Aren’t we supposed to be getting more Ps Now games?

Ikusa02 said:

June 21st, 10:30 am

Suikoden 3!

I finally get to play one of the PS2 games of Suikoden :) These digital releases of Suikoden games show that a fairly neglected series (no PS3 game of the series or collection) can be resurrected in fine fashion years after anybody thought they would be re-released. Could we add Brigandine: The Legend of Forsena to that list of great PS1 games that should get a re-release? Still my favourite game of all time.

quicksilver524 said:

June 21st, 10:35 am

I’ve been a loyal PS vita fan since day one but e3 was just another blow to those of us who bought the vita expecting more. Its seriously upsetting to buy something Sony advertised to do so much with and then they stop with the support. They could do so much with it and they don’t. At least we got a few good titles before Sony disregarded us. I’m sure some fan boys love the overpriced Indies they give us that cost half as much on your phone or other devices but to watch my investment waste away really makes it hard to want to buy anything again from Sony, they just don’t care about us like we care about them.

PanTheMan16 said:

June 21st, 10:40 am

It was already officially confirmed quite a while ago that Vita will not be getting anymore first-party support.

nextleveltaken said:

June 21st, 10:45 am

The wasted potential of the Vita is sad. Sony didn’t mix words though, and called Vita a “legacy” system, so can’t expect much to anything from it at this point. Still, for original OLED owners, it has an amazing screen, and is filled with tons of fun (indies, Killzone, Uncharted, Tearaway, etc. and PS4 remote play).

quicksilver524 said:

June 21st, 11:52 am

It was confirmed how many times they were not making a ff7 remake over the last decade and yet here we are about to have one come out. I’ve been holding my breath for it to get something, and your right killzone, soul sacrifice, borderlands and many others were great but they won’t see sequals that’s the sad part. If they are done supporting why not let some indie group put fallout 3 on it or even oblivion. I just think they gave up too easily. And Indies are nothing to jump for joy about, they are short and fun but no depth to most of them. Although when and if salt and sanctuary comes I will rephrase that. We will never know the PS vita’s full potential and that is sad.

quicksilver524 said:

June 21st, 12:09 pm

And ps4 remote play is only good if you have a ps4. Why buy a ps4 if that’s another 300+$ just to get better use of the vita. I’ll wait years till they drop in price before I do that.

Orpheus_Aeons said:

June 22nd, 10:34 am

@quicksilver524 : “If they are done supporting why not let some indie group put fallout 3 on it or even oblivion.”

Hey, Sony sucks…but that’s NOT Sony’s fault. It’s Bethesda’s. They (and the rest of the developers out there) are the ones not willing to risk it.
    Granted, if the console’s own company drops support for it…why should third parties invest in it? But to each its own. Are you a Bethesda fan? Then you should go and complain to them or any other dev about the lack of Vita games.

Sony has a big chunk of guilt…but they’re not the only ones to blame in this whole mess.

Tommygunnz98 said:

June 22nd, 12:10 pm

That’s a little thing they call “business” and if it’s not worth the time and effort to make something with horrible returns then they aren’t going to do it. Stop whining, I’m a vita owner too and it sucks but seriously every week reading people like you acting like spoiled children is nauseating.

quicksilver524 said:

June 24th, 2:14 pm

Tommygunnz98… Stop whining, I’m a vita owner too and it sucks but seriously every week reading people like you acting like spoiled children is nauseating.

Wow, clearly you who know nothing of me or who I am and what I look like or my age, stereotyped me as something you don’t like… Your comments are disrespectful to me and all I did was post a comment. This is for posting things that are not to belittle or develop a fight and all you’ve done is be disrespectful.

I will not belittle you because what I don’t need to be is stoop to the level where you stand at and post. I’m glad to hear your opinion and the others hear but I must choose how to control myself when met by people who are verbally disrespectful. I’m not a child, and I clearly have an account with the right to post here, your choice is to either rudely disrespect someone to feel superior or let it go. Seems you prefer disrespecting others more than swallowing your feelings, how easy you must get mad at the simple things in life

quicksilver524 said:

June 24th, 2:21 pm

Personally people like you make this site equally not worth going to because someone can’t share their opinion unless it fits the scope of what you want to hear. I’m sorry I don’t have the same opinion as you with games but I like the vita, I wanted it to be better than it was but not at the expense that I must be hateful to others. You are not a very nice person and I hope you will not comment on my comments any more I do not wish to argue and have rude comments on a gaming site from others, that is much more childish to put others down. You have valid points you made and could be made without trying to belittle others and disrespect someone else’s opinion, you are not the king of the word and do not control speech, be respectful of others even if you don’t like what they say, you are no better than anyone else no matter how they come off.

ChibiMrBubbles said:

June 21st, 10:36 am

Suikoden 3, LOL WUT. Konami actually putting out their PS1 and PS2 Classics on PSN.

What a time to be alive.

TeamGreen615 said:

June 21st, 10:36 am

Happy Father’s Day to any of the Dad’s out there the like to play video games with their kids. Played a lot of Lego games with my son. :)

Triple7Hack said:

June 21st, 10:37 am

Is Shantae really dropping on PS4?? When does this release? Please let me know, I need to know

Sonicfan11589 said:

June 21st, 12:14 pm

It;s an updated re-release of the 2nd game that was on Nintendo DSi/3DS shop. Can’t wait, currently playing the 3rd one on Wii U.

TheOathsworn said:

June 21st, 10:37 am

Astebreed and possibly DMC4 this week for me.
I might give Planetside 2 a try , was intrigued by it when it came out on PC but since then I’ve pretty much lost most of the interest I’ve had. Giving it a try might change my mind though.

Hayades said:

June 21st, 10:39 am

Doesn’t episode 3 of Tales from the borderland release this week?

opikal said:

June 21st, 7:45 pm

If it does, this post is for new games not add on content sadly

LeMatster said:

June 21st, 10:49 am

Astebreed, Batman, DMC4, Riptide GP2 and Shantae on the same day. My wallet hurts.

lman4r said:

June 21st, 10:52 am

Hi.. Can some1 of the blog staff answer me this question.. I have a canadian psn account. I purchase batman for 69.99 and planning purchase alien for 30… That will be a total of 99.99 CAD, will be able to receibe the 15 credit for the promotion spend 100 get 15?

LeMatster said:

June 21st, 11:10 am

@Iman4r A friend of mine got it through a similar promo last year with 97.80$ worth of purchase so you should be fine.

lman4r said:

June 21st, 11:15 am

Ok.. I contact the chat support twice and they dont have any clues of the promotion.. they fail to give me an straight answer… i purchase batman and wanna purchase alien isolation.. that will be a total of 99.99… the first agent told me that it wont count… and the second agent told me that those game are not first party -___- i reply him that just a few games are first partly and he turn spechless… thats is why i will be glad if some1 can clarify me that…

jakekoloko001 said:

June 21st, 1:20 pm

Just buy some avatars for $.49 cents

Kharmeister said:

June 21st, 5:10 pm

Don’t take the risk, just fund your wallet by $5 and buy something to put your total over $100 and you should be fine.

Bellalara said:

June 21st, 10:54 am

Can’t wait to be the Batman

davidxraw said:

June 21st, 11:18 am

Please consider adding The Evil Within, Alien: Isolation, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Beyond: Two Souls, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Portal 2 to PS Plus for the PS3. I would really like to experience these games through Plus. We also need a special where we can download all the previous games that were made available through Plus for those that may of missed out. There are still to many games that don’t have a demo and/or a PS Plus Trial on the PS3. It would be nice to be able to try before we buy since there are no returns on digital games.

SCRUGG-NATION_93 said:

June 21st, 11:24 am

Monday can’t come fast enough get my first ps4 ( arkhman knight )

Lackshmana said:

June 21st, 11:28 am

Suikoden 3, hell yeah!

I will buy that the moment it’s available.

Will there be any way to transfer my Suikoden II save file? I gotta have those scripts for the playhouse.

Also, it would be great to be able to play this on my PS4 with HD rendering, antialiasing, and PS4 features like Share!

Many of my friends are new to the PlayStation as PS4 owners and they need a way to play these great classic games!

Come on Sony, don’t let Microsoft and Nintendo be the only ones to offer some backward compatibility.
The PS1 and PS2 should be easy to emulate on the PS4. Let’s get something going here, for the players, right?

HussamFelimban said:

June 21st, 11:36 am

According to this, not even a single Vita game will be released this week. Smart move after the impressive Vita coverage at E3.

zaganhall said:

June 21st, 11:36 am

please let me know when batman will be up for pre load ? i have slow internet i need it to start downloading ><

DeathGazer said:

June 21st, 11:37 am

Great week. Shantae, Riptide, and Suikoden 3 out of nowhere! But I’ll be too busy with Arkham Knight lol

RCU005 said:

June 21st, 11:57 am

I wish Sony would be more straight-forward when it comes to PRELOAD. No one knows when Batman Arkham Knight will start downloading, and it seems that every game just preloads at different days and different times.

I hope the PRELOAD function gets to be more consistent. There should be a stablished date/time for PRELOAD for every game. The way it is now is confusing, and right now for Batman Arkham Knight is not even an advantage because it is a 50GB game and we are already on Sunday and still no PRELOAD.

darkknight198302 said:

June 21st, 1:31 pm

it already started for me

zaganhall said:

June 21st, 2:19 pm

yeah its going to take me ages and its still not started yet its a real problem ><

samv33 said:

June 21st, 12:00 pm

Excited to see Suikoden. I must comment on the new font of the blog. Am I the only one for whom it looks terrible, and makes the blog more difficult to read?

Dragonslayer_023 said:

June 21st, 12:12 pm

Is Shantae not also coming to PS3 and Vita?

Ry-Dog said:

June 21st, 12:17 pm

Suikoden 3, I wasn’t expecting this to come out this week

At first, I was gonna complain about the PS2 Classics being on a nearly two month hiatus. But after seeing Suikoden 3 on this new release page, I’m not gonna complain.

If you guys plan on releasing a new PS2 Classic next week or by the end of 2015, please let it be one of these games and not Suikoden 4,5, and/or Tactics:

#DonaldDuckGoinQuackersPS2onPSstore

#GrandTheftAutoPS1onPSstore

#GTA2onPSstore

#DisneyTarzanPS1onPSstore

#DragonValoronPSstore

madmanwithabox12 said:

June 22nd, 2:37 am

You realise that #buildingthelist is a thing, right? You don’t need all these silly hashtags because they’re never going to gain traction.

perrandy said:

June 21st, 12:26 pm

deception demo for me then,happy father’s day everyone!

darksno said:

June 21st, 12:51 pm

Hey Ryan, not sure if you’ll see this, but could you try to get someone to release Star Ocean 3 for the PS2 onto the PSN? I would pay top dollar to play that game again. Awesome to see Suikoden 3 though, nice.

Ae862014 said:

June 21st, 1:00 pm

Happy father’s day to all the dads out there. E3 was great this year. Went to an E3 experience event at the Century City 15 theaters this time. Anyone know if interviews with the public at that event will be shown? My friends and I were interviewed along with many others.

gtkof said:

June 21st, 1:10 pm

Ryan,

Do preorders count towards the $100/$15 promo? Got both DMC4 and AK Complete Edition which is more than enough to put me over.

darkknight198302 said:

June 21st, 1:29 pm

it counts as long as you spend $100 on anything in the store

Pinguim556 said:

June 21st, 1:13 pm

Wasn’t promised Shantae Risk Revenge for Vita?
Yest, it was https://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/02/shantae-half-genie-hero-coming-to-ps3-ps4-vita-in-2014/
C’mon, I’m waiting.
Vita fans should stop complain, it is over, get over it, there is no AAA western game coming to it anymore, just eastern games. I have a Vita, I wanted it do do very well, but it didn’t, I don’t blame Sony for not release not very expensive in it. Tearway, Killzone, Uncharted and a lot of other great games performed really poor in it.
I’m kinda happy, western games are more console experience, don’t taste so well in a portable. If they localize more games, Like Sen no Kiseki, I’m satisfied.

Yohmaru_EX said:

June 21st, 1:38 pm

Hey Ryan, any news about pre-order for J-Stars Victory VS+? The game will come out june 30th

YoruAzeniaSIC said:

June 21st, 1:50 pm

Cool Shantae and Batman for me :D

oversevethousand said:

June 21st, 2:10 pm

No Deception demo for the other consoles it’s releasing on? Bit of a shame.

renejr902 said:

June 21st, 2:42 pm

Thanks for answer

Tantara said:

June 21st, 2:47 pm

Only game on that list worth buying for me is Suikoden 3 but I already have it on ps2 and my ps3 is backwards compatible :) still i might buy it anyways.

heartlessromantc said:

June 21st, 2:52 pm

Wish that Suikoden 3 is playable on PS4. I will need to get me a PS3 or PSV just to play it.

GoPens35 said:

June 21st, 2:57 pm

That ambigous system listing for Suikoden 3 is Sony’s own unique brand of stupid, JIC people forget why they where angry after another year of greatness not showing up.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

June 21st, 3:19 pm

For everyone’s information, PS2 Classics will play *only* on a PS3.This has always been the case. I doubt a significant update is upcoming that would allow the Vita to play them. That leaves the PS4. Time will tell if Sony adds PS1/PS2 emulation to the PS4 or continues the current “PS Now or suck it” policy with regard to games not originating on PS4.

Superstone said:

June 21st, 3:24 pm

Wish PS2 classics were playable on PS4 and Vita

wwwdotjames said:

June 21st, 5:32 pm

OMG, THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL MY LIFE!!! MY FAVORITE GAME SERIES OF ALL VIDEO GAMES EVER!!!

Remmy8199 said:

June 21st, 5:45 pm

Whoa, Shante came outta nowhere. See, you guys do have some hidden gems stashed away in some super secret vault of yours. I already played it on the 3ds, but I’d highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t. It’s pathetic how criminally underrated that game is. Unfortunately most people will just shrug it off with Batman coming out.

Remmy8199 said:

June 21st, 5:47 pm

*Shantae. (You guys should have put in an edit feature when you changed the store).

JamalVita_91 said:

June 22nd, 1:37 pm

I agree with you, Remmy. I’m currently playing “Pirate’s Curse” on the 3DS and I’m really enjoying it!

JimmyNEUTRON413 said:

June 21st, 6:18 pm

When is Ratchet and CLank going to be up for pre order digitally? I wanna get it in before the $ promo ends

PAGE 1 2