We’re pleased to announce that Rock Band 4, winner of multiple E3 awards including “Best Music Game” from IGN and Game Informer, is now available for digital pre-order on PlayStation! And special for PlayStation Plus members, pre-order the digital Rock Band 4 game and receive 10 additional DLC songs for free, that are only available through this exclusive offer. You also get a PS4-exclusive theme that is immediately downloadable.
You Can Play Rock Band 4 With Your Previous Music Game Controllers
Rock Band 4 software will work with all PlayStation 4 Rock Band music game controllers, most previous PlayStation Rock Band and third party wireless music game controllers and microphones, as well as with your Rock Band DLC previously purchased for PlayStation.
Exclusive Bonuses For PlayStation Fans
As a bonus, PlayStation Plus members who pre-order the game will receive 10 additional songs for free to play in Rock Band 4 that are only available at launch through this PlayStation-exclusive offer.
Bonus songs include:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live from Monsters in Moscow Festival)”
- Seastick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
Additionally, PlayStation Plus members who pre-order the game will immediately be able to download an exclusive PlayStation 4 theme.
What’s New in Rock Band 4?
Rock Band 4 features a world-class soundtrack of more than 60 tracks in the core game, packed with songs from legendary musicians, the hottest artists of today, and upcoming acts on the verge of setting the music world on fire.
The currently announced soundtrack includes hits from: Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, The Black Keys, The Cure, Dream Theater, Elvis Presley, Fall Out Boys, Foo Fighters, Halestorm, The Killers, Paramore, Queens of the Stone Age, Rush, Scorpions, St. Vincent, The Who, and many more. More music will be announced over the course of the summer.
Additionally, over 1500 Rock Band 4-compatible songs will available in the game’s Music Store.
Rock Band 4 builds on the classic gameplay that people love with new features that make you feel even more like a bad-ass rocker. These include:
- Freestyle Guitar Solos – Guitarists can bust out unique guitar solos of their own with the game’s new Freestyle Guitar Solos, no lessons or music expertise needed.
- Freestyle Vocals – Gamers can sing it their way with advanced pitch recognition that rewards them for putting their own spin on their favorite songs.
- Improved Drum Fills – Drummers never miss a beat with latency free Dynamic Drum Fills designed to sound better than ever before.
- Stage Presence – Gain extra points by working the crowd into a frenzy with your vocal charisma; or through synching moves & streaks with band members.
- Campaign & Character Customization – Rock Band 4 features an improved campaign/story experience, allowing up to four players to create and customize their in-game avatars, form a band, and build a legendary, charting the course of their rock career through a branching narrative.
This Is Just The Beginning
We’ll continue to support and expand on the game via new tracks and new gameplay released continuously after launch.
We’re excited for PlayStation fans to experience the next generation of Rock Band!