Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Sep 17

Sep 17

PlayStation Blogcast 180: Witness Me!

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

There’s so much to talk about, and so little time! On today’s program, Justin provides an in-depth report on the long-awaited, upcoming puzzle game The Witness from renowned designer Jonathan Blow. The team also covers the huge list of new releases for next week, boatloads of news from golden PS4 bundles to new Street Fighter V announcements, and so much more! Bonus: hear Sid lose his mind over Ryan’s convincing sound effects.

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• The Witness
  • SOMA
  • The Best Original PlayStation Games
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • More bad singing

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

Add Your Own

paulogy said:

September 17th, 4:34 pm

Ooooh, Justin’s impressions fresh off his demo of The Witness? Hell yes! Can I get a Witness? :-)

WowUrTall said:

September 17th, 5:33 pm

I want to get into Destiny and play all the DLC plus the Taken King but I feel like it’s too late.

DemonEyes86 said:

September 20th, 7:58 am

is never to late to jump into destiny ,is anything you would have more fun because is more for you to experience for the first time plus the destiny community is one of the best gaming communities out there

CommandingTiger said:

September 17th, 6:25 pm

So when will we be able to get access to the 3.0 PS4 update?

BlindMango said:

September 17th, 11:54 pm

Blogcast! =D

cool_trainer said:

September 18th, 12:27 am

Metroid Brainia is brilliant.

jgrizzle358 said:

September 18th, 8:50 am

Haha! Good show gentlemen!

Reading a comment from me again so soon was a pleasant surprise. Can’t wait for SOMA. Also, I’m hearing Red Barrels is working on an Outlast 2. I was unaware of this til recently, somehow I missed the news last October.

I hope you guys don’t think people like me and Mercenary09 comment here every week with the intention of you reading it. That would just be ludicrous. It’s icing on the cake when you do but I know at least one of you reads these comments and that’s good enough. Really we’re just showing weekly support for our favorite podcast :)

Ok well, it’s MY favorite podcast.

Ok… It’s the ONLY podcast I listen to.

But don’t let that diminish the praise! Markiplier is the only Let’s Player I watch. You’re like the Markiplier of Podcasts. That’s a compliment. At least coming from me it is. lol.

Both make me laugh.

Ind3structoman said:

September 18th, 10:10 am

Sid, when Ryan “The PlayStation Powerhouse” says “There’s no time!”, I can’t help but think of the sound bite from Zombie Revenge on the Sega Dreamcast. I know you’re a fan of Sega, and I was curious if you’ve been fortunate enough to encounter the hideous masterpiece that is Zombie Revenge?

Kaddyshacks said:

September 18th, 10:56 am

Sid’s ankle biting comment killed me. Oh my god.

I_am_rushin said:

September 18th, 12:00 pm

Great blogcast as usual! I’ve been hearing about The Witness for a while, but never seemed to really “get it”. After your discussion I’m now super pumped and plus it comes out on my birthday so I have to get it now.

Keep up the good work guys!

P.S. Did Sid or any of you play Until Dawn? Haven’t really heard any discussion for this fantastic game.

sealum01 said:

September 18th, 6:35 pm

Ah… My favourite Saturday morning listen has been downloaded! Thanks for another [sure to be] amazing episode!