God of War

Nov 01

Nov 01

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 11/3/2015

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

The Drop

This is it. On Friday, November 6th, Call of Duty: Black Ops III launches on PS4 and PS3. Clear your schedules this weekend.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III continues the series’ long-running tradition of high-speed, explosive gameplay across a wide variety of modes. Witness a war-torn future in the single-player campaign on PS4, build your loadout and dominate the online arena in competitive multiplayer, or experience the latest chapter in Treyarch’s exquisite zombies mode.

Of course, that’s only one of the great games coming to PlayStation this week. Need for Speed launches on PS4, bringing you a sprawling playground of white-knuckle challenges so you can build up your racing reputation — and your dream car.

For the full list, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

New Releases: November 3rd, 2015
  • Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers — PlayStation 4 Edition, PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Arcade Archives Ikki, PS4 — Digital
  • Barbie & Her Sisters: Puppy Rescue, PS3 — Retail
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III, PS4, PS3 — Digital, Retail (Out 11/6)
  • Dragon Fin Soup, PS4, PS3, PS Vita — Digital (Three Way Cross Buy)
  • Evolve Ultimate Edition, PS4 — Retail
  • Indivisible Prototype Beta, PS4 — Digital
  • The Jackbox Party Pack, PS4, PS3 — Retail
  • Lords of the Fallen: Complete Edition, PS4 — Retail
  • Need for Speed, PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Norn9: Var Commons, PS Vita — Digital, Retail
  • Poncho, PS4 — Digital
  • Shovel Knight, PS4 — Retail
  • Snoopy’s Grand Adventure, PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Tomba! 2: The Evil Swine Return, PSone Classic — Digital (English-language version)

PlayStation Music Logo

• Talib Kweli – Indie 500
  • Spectre (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
  • Cee Lo Green – Heart Blanche

PlayStation Video Logo

• Mistress America
  • Sky Wizards Academy (Original Japanese Version)
  • Four Warriors

PlayStation Vue Logo

• Mike Tyson Mysteries — New Season premiere November 1st at 12:15 A.M. ET (Available on Adult Swim)
  • UEFA Champions League — Group Stage: Match Day 4, November 3rd – 4th (Available on FOX Soccer Plus)
  • Elementary — New Season premiere November 5th at 10/9c (Available on CBS)

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 1st, 8:58 am

Hi everyone! The simplified format for this week is temporary due to my international travel schedule, thanks for your patience!

Ghostwize said:

November 1st, 9:03 am

Finally, Barbie & Her Sisters: Puppy Rescue! :P

Seriously though. Forget BLOPS 8. FALLOUT 4 NEXT WEEK!!! I’ll be booting it up at 10pm on Monday! Woot for digital. :D

milvandyke said:

November 1st, 2:36 pm

About time with an english version of tomba 2 !

kinyutaka said:

November 1st, 5:28 pm

So, Ryan, can you give any news or hints on when Vue will get to a wider release?

Eblanc2012 said:

November 1st, 7:15 pm

Damn it Ryan, I’ve read you almost every single time since launch, and you do get lazy a good deal of time. Seriously! How hard is it to snap a few pictures on? Thats the minimum you should have to do.

Don’t want to make you feel bad, but seriously! Also have a set date! Sometimes you post fridays, some late sundays, and when we are lucky thursdays. Do you not get paid for this!?

(All this week is golden week for PS4 releases! And you give us a lazy post that doesn’t give much information and is also overshadowing smaller titles.)

herbalsticky said:

November 1st, 7:46 pm

Eblanc2012:

Indeed. It is in my opinion that we get a new moderator on this blog. A moderator that isn’t afraid to answer more than a handful of questions; one with a more Playstation-type attitude; not ‘I’m on a trip and can only do so much…’. It’s time for a change.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 1st, 11:25 pm

^^ Agreed. He’s never been good here. Yet, people praise him because he always says “Beyond!” back to them? Do people who work at Burger King sing the McDonald’s jingle all the time because of where they used to work?

Ryan, respect your job and do your job. If you “can’t” do it, then have someone else step up. People from around the world visit this website because it is often the #1 place to get information about new and upcoming games, and you are the only person who so frequently lets us down.

Also, stop referring to yourself in the third-person, by your last name. You aren’t a cartoon celebrity. Shuman and Rubenstein are the only guys who are awesome enough to pull that off, and they have/had too much class to do that anyway.

GunnerFCm said:

November 2nd, 6:32 am

Not sure where all the Ryan hate is coming from (and not looking to start an argument. The other folk are entitled to their opinion. I just want to balance the scales a bit.) I think you are doing a fine job and think its refreshing that when other (important) aspects of your job effect your post, you just come out and say it. Anyone who works for a living knows that priorities shift all the time and I enjoy that you are candid enough with your audience to lift the curtain a little. You keep on being you, man. You are appreciated for it.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

November 2nd, 8:12 am

Sony needs to advertise Driveclub BIKES a little better it’s buried in the store.

DC BIKES is so fun and a great patch just went live adding private lobbies, new level cap, new tracks and more!

November 2nd, 9:38 am

Wow, you all are a bunch of ungrateful little (words I can’t say on here but, trust me, you’re grandparents would be offended).

I’d LOVE to see any of you travel to another country and back in the span of a week and almost immediately come back to a highly demanding job at a very popular company.

Y’all need to be more understanding/realistic. Ryan is a very nice guy and it bothers me immensely that anyone would be this rude to him. It’s unjustified and undeserved.

He doesn’t have to do this at all. You guys could just not.. I don’t know, be lazy and look up the new releases yourselves on Google.

Obviously none of you took heed of the “OPEN TO EVERYONE, BUT DON’T BE A JERK” warning when commenting.

November 2nd, 9:56 am

I’m looking specifically at PanTheMan16 btw. EVERYTHING he said is nonsense. Rude, unjustified, mean, jerky nonsense.

Show some respect man.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 2nd, 10:22 am

@jgrizzle358 – Wasn’t a jerk, just because you don’t agree. Keep your comments relevant to the post/poster, rather than pick fights with other people here.
    My post was objective, rational and logical. Blunt, but this flakyness happens far too often.

November 2nd, 11:21 am

@PanThe”Man”

then do the job yourself.

November 2nd, 11:25 am

God forbid there’s no pictures for those too lazy to read.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 2nd, 11:35 am

@j”grizzle”358 – I think people are more bothered by the lack of any write-ups. Photos are nice, but not a necessity.

November 2nd, 11:38 am

1. Highlight the game you want to know more about
    2. Press Ctrl + C
    3. Open a new tab
    4. Go to Google and click in the “search” box
    5. Press Ctrl + V and hit Enter.

Problem solved :)

November 2nd, 11:40 am

y’all are just mad because you have to put in some effort. Boo hoo.

KingVeto said:

November 2nd, 4:44 pm

Oh man. Fallout 4! YES

herbalsticky said:

November 3rd, 2:13 am

Gunner: Not hate .. Business.

Jgriz: Not ungrateful to anyone who has an excuse not to post a few images and answer a few of peoples legitimate questions. He can upload a video (paid for by activision), but not pics? He can respond to a greeting but not gaming questions? I wouldn’t get away with this at my job. It’s not about being a jerk. This scenario is like that of being fired. IT’S JUST BUSINESS. Damn jobless teens understand NOTHING.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 3rd, 4:18 am

^This.

November 3rd, 7:37 am

LOL! “Jobless teen” thats funny. Im 26 and a homemaker, Let’s Player and PlayStation MVP. Only two of those things pay me in money. One of them page me and video games. But all of them are work.

No I’m just a guy with a soul who knows that playstation employees are human just like the rest of us and not robots.

Also you guys are not his boss so it’s not like your standards matter anyways. He doesn’t have to listen to you he only has to listen to whoever told him it was okay to take it easy on this post this week

Seems like you people have some sort of superiority complex. You think everyone has to bow down and meet your demands. You appear to lack any sympathy or understanding and are probably the kind of people who would fire someone before missing 1 crumb when they sweep the floor.

Get off your high horse is this. Either do the job yourself or shut up

November 3rd, 7:46 am

*sigh* blasted speech-to-text mishearing me…

pays* me in video games

for* missing

high horses*

anyways…

also, do you people realize blog posts are only like… 2% of their entire job? (or that’s what one of them told me anyways) so I doubt anyone on their end cares at all about your pointless, first world problem nitpicking.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 4th, 6:39 am

LOL @ “Im 26 and a homemaker, Let’s Player and PlayStation MVP.”. You have officially and permanently invalidated yourself. Now go get a job.

November 4th, 11:46 am

a homemaker IS a job fool. Look it up.

Also, if you don’t think Let’s Playing is a job then tell that to people like Markiplier and PweDiePie who literally make a living off of it. It’s their career.

Just because YOU live in the old days and have outdated views doesn’t mean everyone else has to conform to YOUR standards.

It’s work and I get paid for it, therefore it’s a job.

November 4th, 11:49 am

The point still remains that everything you said about Ryan is an opinion that falls in the minority. You’re just a big jerk. Plain and simple. And if you read the comments I’m obviously not the only one who thinks so.

But, of course, ANYONE who judges people for their employment status is, in fact, a jerk. Like it’s any of YOUR business. You don’t have to have what the conservatives consider a “REAL job” (another outdated, conservative opinion) to have a heart/soul.

November 4th, 11:55 am

and before you make some kind of outdated, sexist comment about me being a a male homemaker, just know that it’s 2015 and we no longer conform to gender identity standards.

PanTheMan16 said:

November 4th, 1:46 pm

Oh my goodness. I did not criticize you because you are unemployed, but the fact that you have absolutely zero experience in the workforce is increasingly evident. This is relevant when you are attempting to argue work ethic.

You tried to prove that you have “jobs”, so let’s break it down here. 1) Homemaker is not a job, unless you consider your welfare check to be a paycheck. If a so-called homemaker is staying home because they are caring for someone, then it is respectful, as long as they aren’t only doing it to exploit anything. You aren’t doing anything, noble though, so it’s just being a bum.
    2), I looked up your YouTube channel (mentioned in your PSN profile). You do not make any money on that. If you take all of the combined views on your videos and multiply them by.. about 13, you might almost have as many views as a single video on my channel.
    3) MVP? I’m not even going to waste my time. But I can’t imagine any of the PS officials or MVP’s are happy with the way you are attempting to represent them.

Now that this has been cleared up, I’m not going to respond to you again.

November 5th, 11:28 am

Everything you said is more evidence of how big of an a-hole you are.

I’ve shown this conversation to numerous people and they all took my side. And they all agree you’re a self-entitled jerk with holier than thou expectations.

You come across as a republican/conservative and those are BAD people Seeing how you place YOUR work ethics on other people, as if you had any right to tell some at PlayStation how to do their job. LMFAO. That takes some gonads. Ryan doesn’t have to listen to you, he’s above you. You are NOT his boss and if his boss had an issue with it, he/she’d take care of it. He doesn’t need you and your rude minions cyber bullying him for no other reason than lazy white people problems.

Now, get off your high horse and join the rest of us in 2015

November 5th, 11:32 am

p.s. the opinions of people like you don’t matter to me. I could tell by your first comment and the way you worded it you were a bad guy. A good person would have been nice, even if they were being critical.

Todoh789 said:

November 1st, 9:08 am

The main highlights here are Tomba 2 english version FINALLY releasing on US PSN after what 2 years.
Takes that long to get such licensing cleared up wow.

shogun00 said:

November 1st, 9:40 am

You’ll be amazed on how much red tape can be stuck on a license. It happens quite a bit, especially if the developer/publisher went out of business and the assists were sold off to several companies. Trying to track them down can be a nightmare.

There’s a term called “stuck in licensing hell” in the anime and game industry for a reason.

Alecinator said:

November 1st, 11:47 am

Absolutely this. I still have my PS1 copy of Tomba! 2, but I am amazed to see it added to the PSN.

CapJSheridan said:

November 1st, 1:45 pm

What? Tomba 2 in english? o.O

People who bought that horrible import version will get it for free?

Yassor7 said:

November 1st, 3:21 pm

I like the video
    It’s looking interesting game i have to download it.
    Add me for challenges at any game
    I’m ready

SlackBabbath said:

November 1st, 11:52 pm

Now that we’ve got English Tomba 2, and 2 of 3 Mega Man Legends games, can we have X-Men, Simpsins, TMNT, and all the Marvel vs Capcom games back please?

DRD_Fuehrer said:

November 1st, 9:11 am

Looking forward to Dragon Fin Soup! And the english version of Tomba 2 is a nice surprise. I’ll probably pick that up as well.

Irish-Warrior-GF said:

November 1st, 9:13 am

How come pre load for black ops 3 changed from today till the 5/11 my con will not get the game download for launch bit of a joke

Chognan said:

November 1st, 9:31 am

This is probably a visual bug. Dark Siders 2 preorder for the PS4 had the same issue where it said the preload date changed, however it did not. At the date the preorder originally specified I was able to play it, I was able to play it. so, you should expect the same for your preorder.

As to what is causing the preload date to show an incorrect time, your guess is as good as mine.

locolukah said:

November 1st, 9:14 am

Shovel Knight!!

dkarlowicz10 said:

November 1st, 9:19 am

Snoopy’s Grand Adventure is coming to PS4 but not the Vita. But it is also coming to 3DS. Why skip the Vita? :(

nextleveltaken said:

November 1st, 10:21 am

Because the Vita is a “legacy system.”

GoPens35 said:

November 1st, 9:23 am

Greatness is late.

TwinDad said:

November 1st, 9:32 am

I’d rather play snoopy or Barbie then COD.

Lucky I have Dragon Fin Soup.

MakoSoul said:

November 1st, 9:35 am

So hyped for Poncho!!!

Apollyon_Vice said:

November 1st, 10:05 am

Indivisible!
Just take my money now!
So excited the Mike and Lab Zero making another project.

saab01 said:

November 1st, 10:11 am

What does everyone think of the new need for speed I have been a long fan and hope this one is fun. It looks interesting I just don’t like the online only which is a bummer. Anyone else think this reboot will do well once it releases ?

bt1234567892010 said:

November 1st, 11:15 am

nope, look at how Need for Speed Rivals did. it was online only and was mediocre at best. EA needs to get their heads out of their butts and do something like Hot Pursuit or Most Wanted (the new of both), which were very good games. instead of focusing on online garbage.

Alecinator said:

November 1st, 11:50 am

The new NFS is actually pretty close to how Underground felt. I was a big fan of the Undergrounds. Also, there is an offline mode.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

November 2nd, 8:20 am

Not interested in nfs because Driveclub…

Driveclub BIKES is awesome.

Excited for Magicka 2 and D Fin Soup! I love Plus.

BlaqMagiq24 said:

November 1st, 11:27 am

ENGLISH VERSION OF TOMBA 2!!! YESSS!!! I always wanted to play this game but I only played a demo back in the day. Now I can own it for myself!

DeathGazer said:

November 1st, 12:19 pm

One more week until FALLOUT 4!!!

Ax_Man17 said:

November 1st, 4:00 pm

Yup I already pre ordered my ****, need that

NMeck702 said:

November 1st, 12:27 pm

Dragon Fin Soup looks really neat.

smithrancio123 said:

November 1st, 3:06 pm

im READY FOR BO3 :D

Kakulukia said:

November 1st, 3:24 pm

Will those of us who were tricked into buying the Japanese version of Tomba 2 get the English version for free?

Death8u4u said:

November 1st, 3:37 pm

“tricked”? Unless you do not have the Japanese version of Tomba 2, you got what you paid for. Therefore you will not be seeing a discount or a “free” version of the English copy.

febwtf said:

November 1st, 4:27 pm

@death8u4u yes, tricked. The mouthbreathing yokels that buy Sony products weren’t expecting that one of the most requested classics on PSN would be in a language they can’t read. Of course, they’d have trouble with English, but what can you expect. The only indication that the original release was in Japanese was “This title is a Japanese import” on the store description.

@kakulukia MonkeyPaw tweeted “it should update the Japanese release if you own it” so good for them (if they follow through on that). I just wish they hadn’t called their original inability to secure the US release rights a “technical issue”.

Death8u4u said:

November 1st, 8:33 pm

febwtf, you do realize Google is your friend, right? Researching things being brought from overseas before buying them is a literal staple of the foreign markets. If you failed to notice that the game was in Japanese despite literally hundreds of sources stating it was going to be in Japanese, that is poor research on your part.

Kakulukia said:

November 1st, 9:21 pm

@Death8u4u Well excuuuuse me for assuming the sequel of a game that’s in English on the store, that itself was released in English, has an English title on the store page and had the North American boxart on the store page (before they changed it) would be in English.

November 2nd, 9:50 am

Maybe if you knew how to read you wouldn’t have been “tricked”

Sony can’t be responsible for babysitting your poor choices.

I could tell just by looking at the picture it was in Japanese but, then again I’m not ignorant enough to jump the gun without paying attention to detail .

Fin1drful said:

November 1st, 3:53 pm

Excited for Dragon soup especially since it’s free for PS plus this month! Magicka 2 is also free has anybody played that would like some info on the controls as that seem to be an issue. Ok drop I guess for all FPS COD freaks out there I’m just not 1 of them.

Ax_Man17 said:

November 1st, 8:42 pm

What is this Dragon soup game about?

TeamGreen615 said:

November 1st, 5:27 pm

Lol! There’s more comments about Tomba 2 than Robot Duty. Well… I just saw the commercial with the little chunky kid in it. He’s running around turning flips and bouncing off walls. I have faith that the youngsters will keep this game going.

satellite_anthem said:

November 1st, 6:40 pm

Barbie and Her Sisters: Puppy Rescue?? I will wait for the GOTY edition.

paulogy said:

November 1st, 6:50 pm

I wonder what “Jackbox Party Pack” that is, since both 1 and 2 are already available. Perhaps both combined into one double-pack?

zecrin said:

November 1st, 8:22 pm

Quick question for anyone who might know. Does anyone know why I can’t find Foul Play on the store?

Laliluleilo said:

November 1st, 8:28 pm

Any idea when “Onigiri” is supposed to patch their broken @$$ mess of a PS2-era mmorpg for PS4? Not that I’m holding my breath on it since I have plenty of other stuff to play, but I think they’ve had more than enough POST-launch time to get their act together. Up, down, up, down, PATCH! PATCH! PATCH! \(^. ^ *)~♡

JOHNVMZ said:

November 1st, 8:33 pm

Hello Ryan do you have the power to help me tell this request from me from the people who update the vita? If yes can you help me tell them my request. My requesf is add the ability to switch d-pads to analog stick from the customize button assignment. I bought need for speed most wanted and steering is i have to used the analog stick and i dont like it. i want to change the control, i want steering to be the d-pad’s left and right, but their is no option. The reason why i prefer d-pad’s left and right is because its easier for me to make a decision from going left or right when controlling cars from racing games. Using the analog when controlling cars can be a bit drunky feeling sometimes because its harder for me to make a decision from going left or right at high speed. Ive made an experiment from other racing games and d-pad’s left and right steering is for players like me. Please please please i dont want to give up playing need for speed, so i hope ps vita will have this optiion im requesting. Im going to buy ps4 someday so i hope ps4 will also need to have this option just in case the ps4 need for speed or other racing games dont have custom controls to change steering to d-pad’s left and right.

Laliluleilo said:

November 1st, 8:38 pm

I’m excited for Indivisible’s eventual full-release. AN “Iga-vania”-style game with a Valkyrie Profile battle system is a neat idea, and the art style looks great. I didn’t mind Skullgirls, but found the game too small and too slow on the updates, but this looks more to my liking.^^

Disgorge44 said:

November 1st, 10:22 pm

Nothing for me this week, but that’s okay. Divinity: Original Sin is holding me over quite well until Fallout 4.

Also. Ease off Clements. He’s the homie and probably pretty busy traveling to get us the scoops. Thanks for your hard work!

PanTheMan16 said:

November 1st, 11:27 pm

If he’s working hard, the only people who should be thanking him are the people who pay him. He is not doing you or us any favors. And if he really was a hard worker, he wouldn’t make these lazy posts all the time and blame his job for it. Even Rey was better.

Disgorge44 said:

November 2nd, 10:02 am

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion. All I can say is I appreciate his work. And if you don’t, there’s other ways to get your information without spending time being kind of jerkish

TeIperion said:

November 1st, 10:55 pm

INDIVISIBLE!!! I urge each and every one of you to try the prototype and make a contribution on their indiegogo crowdfunding. They put a lot of effort into their campaign being really transparent and giving us an amazingly polished glimpse of what the game can be with this prototype. We have little more than 10 days to make this dream come true so JUST. DO. IT! Also in the events of the campaing failing you will have your money back, so, please, if you have any love in your heart make a pledge even if you aren’t convinced that the campaign will succeed. I know a lot of people has the idea that their contribution won’t matter but it may actually make all the difference in the end :)

SlackBabbath said:

November 1st, 11:52 pm

Now that we’ve got English Tomba 2, and 2 of 3 Mega Man Legends games, can we have X-Men, Simpsons, TMNT, and all the Marvel vs Capcom games back please?

phade2blaq said:

November 2nd, 9:43 am

I agree with you! Wish we could get Tenchu as well!

iamtylerdurden1 said:

November 2nd, 8:07 am

I’ll be playing Driveclub BIKES, update 1.24 just went live bringing private lobbies!

phade2blaq said:

November 2nd, 9:41 am

Thank You! I had the first version that was in Japanese and I couldn’t play it so this is great! Looking forward to it.

Welmosca said:

November 2nd, 9:52 am

The worst thing that could’ve happened was CoD coming to PS.When CoD was good we had to deal with CoD exclusive **** on x**** and now that its crap you can’t go in a PS official place without seeing that damn B.O 3 close to it…how annoying is that?
Anyway I said that because a game like the new NFS which is way more important,is getting lil to none attention here and on PS overall because of B.O 3.Seriously this NFS may finally be what we NFS fans have been asking for years…that good old PS2 NFS experience and the only thing that comes out of Sony’s mouth is Destiny and B.O 3 blah blah blah.SHAME.

BTW glad to see a lot of “complete editions” being released…sometimes it makes me glad that I have a huge backlog,cuz the wait ends up in a very good deal/treat.Can’t wait for Arkham Knight and MKX complete editons.

November 2nd, 11:36 am

I don’t like CoD either but I know my opinions don’t determine Sony’s marketing.

Just because WE don’t like it doesn’t mean we can complain about them advertising it. A lot of people DO like it and they have to pander to the majority.

Besides, Need for Speed is an online only game from EA. Most people already hated it before it came out for that reason alone.

The-Sigma-Alpha said:

November 2nd, 10:08 am

Please support Indivisible!!!! At least try out the prototype.

D4V1D7-- said:

November 2nd, 10:42 am

Who else is getting Need for Speed tomorrow?? add me on PSN!!

LocoMURRDA said:

November 2nd, 11:01 am

Snoopy’s Grand Adventure! Hell YASSSSSSS! #Peanuts4Life

LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:

November 2nd, 11:06 am

sank you, much stuff yay. :)

November 2nd, 11:31 am

I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with this post. It looks fine to me. If I wanna know more about a game I’ll look it up myself because I’m not lazy. I don’t need pics and descriptions, that’s what Google is for.

Ryan, you did a great job considering you traveled. It’s better than I would have done anyways.

Take a rest, you deserve it. :)

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

November 2nd, 12:53 pm

Wow, I had no idea White Knight Chronicles: PS Blog Edition was coming out this week. Thanks!

November 3rd, 7:48 am

you intended that as an insult but it’s actually a compliment. It just means I’m a good person with a good heart who always does the right thing, so thanks ;)

magooser said:

November 2nd, 12:27 pm

So stoked for Barbie and her Sisters: Puppy Rescue. It should tide me over until the Final Fantasy 7 remake comes out.

Laliluleilo said:

November 2nd, 8:46 pm

I don’t know Ryan on a personal level nor do I have enough of an idea of what all his work entails to judge him, harshly. I’m not here to kiss anyone’s ass, but if I see someone overstepping certain lines, I won’t stay quiet about it. I won’t claim to frequent this blog as much as some of the other people here, but while it’s main purpose, for ME, is a news source, and only secondarily a social forum, I’m not here enough to witness every single “down” in Ryan’s everyday allotment of workplace-related ups and downs. That said, why is anyone here at all, wasting time and energy complaining about things they don’t like him saying/doing instead of playing video games…? -Instead of doing other things that are more worthwhile…? I don’t feel I wasted my time typing this, even while I’m at work, and between the hordes of customers, in this lawless land – the bloodthirsty, cutthroat savages…
Be excellent to eachother.
If Ryan’s bosses deem his behavior unbecoming a Sony/PS blogsman, I’m sure he’ll get enough of an earful from them, without your input. If he’s operating well within his parameters/capacity, then some of you are getting butthurt over silly things while he’ll sleep like a baby, at night.

Laliluleilo said:

November 2nd, 9:06 pm

Oops, I didn’t mean to “swear” in the previous post. Well, I DID, but I apologize, nonetheless. I just re-read the “don’t be a jerk” rules toward the bottom of the Web page and realized what I had done. I WILL, however, commit to being too lazy to rectify it now, because… well… ***Sudden laziness and overall sloth has prevented this user from typing any further. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Here’s an emoji face to soothe all of the pain and butthurt.***

(♡ ^ -^)~☆

deliriumsfrogs said:

November 3rd, 10:00 am

Thanks for the fantastic post, especially with how exhausted you must be from travelling! The photos of you and Yoshida-san were so wonderful! Paris and Shu and Playstation, OH, MY! :)
You always do such an amazing job, Ryan. Thank you for everything!

And to all the negative posters in the comments (not like you’ll read this anyways…), it takes more energy to be rude. I’m serious. It’s draining and leaves you feeling grumpy all day. So, why even go there?
Be kind.
Constructive criticism is one thing; negative rude posts are totally different.

athantos said:

November 3rd, 2:52 pm

Warning: Despite Monkeypaw saying we get the update for free if we were duped into buying the completely useless Japanese import that is not the case. If you want the English version you have to pay 6 bucks for it.

OmecronBlazor said:

November 3rd, 4:17 pm

So how exactly do we get Tomba 2 for free? I got the Japanese version from the PSN Store thinking it would be in english way back when Monkeypaw games released it.

GinaLReed said:

November 4th, 2:07 am

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $100 per hour. I work through this link. wallstreet34.com

RalphBoombo said:

November 4th, 9:33 am

cool!

phade2blaq said:

November 7th, 1:13 am

OK So I see they released the English language version of Tomba 2 and I bought the Japanese language version when it came out. Is is possible to exchange the Japanese version for the English or do I have to buy the game again.

ericwithcheese said:

November 9th, 10:01 am

It’s too bad they don’t release the Jackbox games for crossplay on the Vita. The touch screen would be a perfect fit.