Knack 2

Nov 08

Nov 08

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 11/10/2015

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

The Drop

The irradiated remnants of civilization are your new playground. The legendary open-world series from Bethesda Game Studios has returned. Fallout 4 is out this week on PS4.

As the lone survivor of Vault 111, plunge into the devastated landscape of the Wasteland in this sprawling open-world RPG. Fight against the twisted abominations that infest the flesh of dead cities, and craft terrible weapons to survive. Barter with survivors, build out settlements, and forge your own path. As the saying goes, “War never changes.”

For the full list of new games coming to PlayStation this week, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

New Releases: November 10th, 2015
Arcade Archives Super Dodge Ball
PS4 — Digital

Arcade Archives Super Dodge Ball

Super Dodge Ball is an action game that was released by Technos Japan in 1987. Players compete with powerful global teams, to become a Super Dodge Ball champion.

Fallout 4
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Fallout 4

Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 — their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.

Kromaia
PS4 — Digital

Kromaia

The frantic old-school action of classic coin-op shoot-em-ups comes crashing headlong into the 21st century with Kromaia Ω. Explosive high-octane blasting combines with hordes of enemies in a 360 degree environment — experience the next level in bullet-hell brutality!

Phineas and Ferb: Day of Doofenshmirtz
PS Vita — Digital

Phineas and Ferb: Day of Doofenshmirtz

Save Danville from the devious Dr. Doof. Phineas and Ferb bring their joyful blend of laughter and chaos to PlayStation Vita in a brand new adventure you won’t find anywhere else.

SkyScrappers
PS4 — Digital

SkyScrappers

SkyScrappers is a classic arcade-style, vertically scrolling, competitive platform-fighting game. Select from a diverse range of extreme sportspeople, to fight and race your way to the top of a falling skyscraper… as it is being demolished.

Spelunker World
PS4 — Digital (Out 11/11)

Spelunker World

Embark on an underground adventure! Spelunker World is a free-to-play, side-scrolling action game. Play as underground explorer “Spelunker” and venture into the mysterious dungeons!

Superbeat: Xonic
PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Superbeat: Xonic
Experience Superbeat: Xonic, the new music game sensation that’s bound to have you on the edge of your seat! Enjoy the stunning visuals and effects as you play your way through more than 50 unique songs.

PlayStation Music Logo

• Logic – The Incredible True Story
  • Ty Dolla $ign – Free TC
  • Jeezy – Church In These Streets

PlayStation Video Logo

• American Ultra
  • Black Souls
  • Heist (available on 11/13)
  • No Escape (available on 11/13)

PlayStation Vue Logo

• Agent X- Two-Hour Series premiere November 8th at 9/8c (available on TNT)
  • Alaskan Bush People premiere November 11th at 9/8c (available on Discovery)
  • Spotless premiere November 14th at 10/9c (available on Esquire Network)

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2
Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 8th, 8:33 am

Fallout!

Enjoy the Drop.

Korolev61 said:

November 8th, 9:32 am

Really pumped for Fallout 4! Do you guys have plans to bring Fallout 3 and New Vegas to the online store, or maybe PS Now?

HellBringer1975 said:

November 8th, 9:47 am

ya but sony is so broken its Little over 1 day here until release and you still cant pre download how pathetic when xbox one had it 6 days ago as my sister has it and steam i here is the same thing but not Sony , 1 day left and no pre download .

Death8u4u said:

November 8th, 12:10 pm

HellBringer1975, would you mind telling me precisely what use you have for downloading a game 6 days prior to its release versus downloading it 24 hours before release?

There isn’t one unless you’ve got dialup download speeds and it’ll take you 6 days to download the full file. Realistically you’re looking at a few hours with mediocre internet…so freaking out about how Sony (who has no say in when the preload is available) doesn’t have the game available to download already when you literally cannot play it even if they did, is simply ridiculous. Companies usually don’t release preload options until about noon on Sunday anyway. Simmer down, the game isn’t going anywhere.

DerFaux said:

November 8th, 2:44 pm

I was very surprised to hear about Fallout 4, actually.

Really expected more.

AizawaYuuichi said:

November 8th, 7:07 pm

@ HellBringer1975: My pre-load started right around the time you posted this whiny complaint. As Death pointed out, there’s no reason to have a digital pre-load of a game a full week before it comes out. And besides that, pre-loads on PS4 have historically been the weekend before release, either Saturday or Sunday (my pre-load of Darksiders 2 downloaded on a Saturday.)
    Take your useless whining somewhere else. No one here cares.

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:18 pm

Lol dude said 6 days before, my digital pre order already downloaded on my PS4 an ready to go at launch

Welmosca said:

November 10th, 7:56 am

@ HellBringer1975 – Agree 100%…I didn’t know about that but its a shame,Sony need to step their game up…they think everyone has NASA internet.

@ AizawaYuuichi – “No reason?…useless whining?…no one here cares?”…….who are you?…the voice of people?…talk about being ignorant.He made a legit complaint,it ain’t whining.

JerseyDevil1313 said:

November 10th, 11:56 am

Was gonna buy it for PS4, but then I realized I wanted to play it at over 18 FPS so I got it for PC instead. Also got it cheaper too. No Need for PS Minus either.

ENJOY everyone!

LocoMURRDA said:

November 10th, 12:14 pm

Hey Ryan! I’m having trouble logging into the Twitch app on ps4. Put access code on Twitch website via ps4 web browser but when I go to the Twitch app it says Oops, something went wrong . Can’t connect to the Twitch servers right now. I tried deleting and redownloading the app but it does the same thing. I contacted Twitch and they said the issue was on Sony’s side. Any suggestions man? I read about others having this same problem. Do I have to wait for a patch to download and fix the issue? Thanks for your help man. Much appreciated! BEYOND!!!! XD

slambert215 said:

November 8th, 8:43 am

Looking forward to superheat xonic this week! What a good year for rhythm games

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 8th, 8:47 am

Superheat! Great name for a game, though…

:-D

slambert215 said:

November 8th, 8:43 am

superbeat* its too early to be typing online

Doppelgangergang said:

November 8th, 10:01 am

I got the game as a giveaway through PM Studios’s Livestream last night! This game is quite good, not as technically good as old DJMAX Portable but still solid nonetheless! I’ll be playing this one a long time.

Fallout 4? What is Fallout 4? :D

FifthDream said:

November 8th, 8:43 am

Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4! Fallout 4!
::dies::

Lol at&t deathclaw

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:20 pm

At*

Blitzkrieg_exe said:

November 8th, 8:44 am

I’m in Japan until August.
Left my PS4 in the states.
Let the backlog officially begin on the 10th.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 8th, 8:47 am

Oh deeeaaaaar.

KazeEternal said:

November 8th, 8:50 am

Always buy another PS4 and play fallout in Japan lol. Isn’t Region free nice.

JumpMan33 said:

November 8th, 8:45 am

Whoa Spelunker World Dropped out of nowhere! What a awesome surprise, can’t wait to play it :D

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 8th, 8:48 am

Yup! It’s on the way!

Superstone said:

November 8th, 8:47 am

Good week. How about some more psone and Ps2 classics?

jskeen said:

November 8th, 8:48 am

Hoping to 100% fallout 4 before just cause 3 comes out.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 8th, 8:49 am

Good luck, have fun.

cusman said:

November 8th, 11:15 am

You must have lot more free time to play than me :)
    Good luck

I’ll be taking it slower, but I also expect to get heavily into Fallout 4

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:21 pm

I’ll be going back n fourth between fallout and the witcher

Chaos_Macht said:

November 8th, 8:52 am

When can we pre-load Fallout 4?

jebslim said:

November 8th, 9:06 am

SUPER DODGE BALL!!! And the original arcade version? I don’t know if Black Ops 3 can contain me properly until Tuesday. Sky Scrappers looks pretty good too.

ECHONINEONE said:

November 8th, 9:08 am

Fallout 4 is going to be epic

negimaknight said:

November 8th, 9:14 am

I say Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4

Fallout 4 says It is showtime

LOL Looking for forward to it badly got everything pre-order Book Game and Season pass good bye year and half of next year

hawjboi2009 said:

November 8th, 9:17 am

hi Ryan, can’t wait to play Fallout tomorrow night at 11pm.. Hype Hype Hype Hype up for it !!!!!!!!!!

nanaki85 said:

November 8th, 9:28 am

I was playing the Japanese version of Spelunker Z for a while now, nice to see it’s coming our way! :)

medenko1975 said:

November 8th, 9:45 am

Dcrazy204 said:

November 8th, 9:46 am

Hey ryan.i would like to know if they is plan to bring out intelligent cube english version to usa and more ps1 and ps2 classic games for ps3.

HellBringer1975 said:

November 8th, 9:50 am

so why is the pre download not started on ps4 yet and its just over 1 day until it unlocks, on sisters x1 6 days ago same with steam but sony 2 day pre download is very sad and its not even 2 days as its 1 day and a few hours here and still nothing thanks sony for the horrible service just like the BS darksiders.

SkydancerofChaos said:

November 9th, 6:40 am

Dood, get your xbot arse out of here. You posted almost the same exact thing at the start of the article looking to start some kind of flame war.

And sorry but if pre-loading a video game is all you have to worry about in your day (if one was to actually believe this is a legit concern from a legit user), then you need to reevaluate life a little bit.

gerneric123 said:

November 8th, 9:52 am

There’s a Vita version of Spelunker World in Japan. Is it really only being localized for PS4?

samv33 said:

November 8th, 9:53 am

I think there’s something wrong with me that I check this blog every week hoping for a new PS1 or PS2 game, even when there are great new games coming out. So I was pleased to see Dodgeball. Lost many hours to the NES version.

SHARINGAN_JP said:

November 8th, 9:55 am

are you sure spelunker world is not also on vita?

opikal said:

November 8th, 10:10 am

Hopefully bethesda has a sale. I would love to see discounts on skyrim dlc, elder scrolls online, doom titles. ect

fourfour44 said:

November 8th, 10:21 am

Finally something good in from the “Arcade Archives” releases. Hopefully this starts a trend.

HypnoDarkrai said:

November 8th, 10:31 am

Where’s the PS Vita version of Spelunker World? D:

Hope my Superbeat ships soon.

Alucard-XII said:

November 8th, 11:58 am

Nice to see Super Dodgeball. It’s my least favourite Kunio game (doesn’t apply to the NeoGeo or DS versions), but still good to have.

River City Sports came out on PS3 two weeks ago and it’s from the same series, for those who didn’t know.

jebslim said:

November 8th, 12:26 pm

I agree. This version isn’t as good as the NES version, (one of my top 3 games,) but I can’t play any other version on my PS4, so I’ll make due.

Plus, I haven’t played this version in literally 20 years.

Death8u4u said:

November 8th, 12:23 pm

So basically you gathered the same information everyone already had from the videos already released and the previous games? Congratulations, have a cookie.

viceforce said:

November 8th, 12:43 pm

Well way to ruin the game for everybody.

dkarlowicz10 said:

November 8th, 2:06 pm

Super excited for Fallout 4. I do wish that we were also getting a free Fallout 3 copy with the Fallout 4 purchase. I hope that Bethesda brings Fallout 3 (and New Vegas) to PS4 as a remaster or port.

Tomoprime said:

November 8th, 2:11 pm

Wait for a patch to follow after the day one patch. Fallout 4 is rumored on neoGAF to have a framerate in the single digits !

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:24 pm

Smh typical bethesda

LouVelvet said:

November 8th, 2:52 pm

Super Dodge Ball…! The first Arcade Archives game I will have ever purchased, a no- brainer really :)

funkypoot said:

November 8th, 3:34 pm

I enjoyed Fallout 3 years ago, but it was one of the most bug infested games that I had ever played. And I’m not talking about the radroaches. I believe that I’ll wait a while before picking a copy up.

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:25 pm

Lol u know I have it on my PS3 an haven’t finished it yet,I was just walking around exploring Smh doubt I’ll finish it. Now fallout 4

duke301 said:

November 8th, 3:39 pm

Really been looking forward to Fallout 4. I’m not picking it up on Tuesday, however. Rather, I’m going to wait for the obligatory Ultimate/Game of the Year edition, which will undoubtedly be released in a year or so. That’s what I did with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I’m just so tired of paying $60 on release day, plus another small fortune for the DLC. I am going to at least give it a rent and see how far I can get in a weekend.

Kimblems said:

November 8th, 4:52 pm

The excitement for fallout 4 is indescribable. Superbeat looks fun as well. Is their any gameplay on the PlayStation YouTube channel?

IcedDice777 said:

November 8th, 5:04 pm

Patiently waiting for the PipBoy edition to arrive :)

LuxNoctem said:

November 8th, 7:14 pm

Hi Ryan, do you know why foul play was pulled from the psn store? I’ve been trying to buy it, but the game is not available anymore.

WolverineMachida said:

November 8th, 9:26 pm

Don’t know about you doods but I’m hyped for that Phineas and Ferb

jednumber2 said:

November 9th, 11:53 am

Me too.I’m excited to play that too. I’m a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb

nsoccer43x said:

November 8th, 10:36 pm

So I guess the classic Star Wars games (Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, etc.) are releasing Nov 17? I haven’t been able to get confirmation.

salvogdaze said:

November 9th, 3:33 am

Is there no moderation here? I cannot believe that you would let a loser try to spoil Fallout 4 for others. I suggest you ban this account for malicious behaviour.

salvogdaze said:

November 9th, 3:36 am

I only glanced at the comments because I was sure this was a moderated blog, I mean it is the official PS Blog, right? I’m really disappointed, not because I care for the spoiler, because to my Fallout is maybe 5% main story, on its lucky day. But I no longer see this place as a moderated blog that I can trust.

Seluhir said:

November 9th, 6:05 am

Finally a dry week for me. Got too many JRPGs to catch up on as it is.

KidGreengene said:

November 9th, 7:11 am

Please, Sony… allow external HDD support so I can stop buying games like this on my XB1. I would have loved the Remote Play but without external HDD support, I buy these large 3 parties somewhere else :/
That said, be safe in the waste land!

Downgrade8675309 said:

November 9th, 8:27 am

I’m in complete agreement with your comment. Ryan, or any other moderators, please ban these morons who have nothing better to do than post spoilers to piss other people off.

Downgrade8675309 said:

November 9th, 8:29 am

Meant to say I’m in complete agreement with what ofDAEDALUS said.

BuriedSorrow said:

November 9th, 8:52 am

I swear, if i just got the ending to Fallout 4 spoiled i’m gonna be p’ed off. Especially since it’s been there almost a full day, and there’s replies below it. I’ll be really mad. This is BS. One of the biggest game releases ever and they let a possible spoiler (which sounds legit) just sit there. ****!

kenx81 said:

November 9th, 9:42 am

Fallout 4 may be consuming my holidays (sorry Battlefront)!

P.S. It would be nice if there were gameplay videos included with the biggest titles on “The Drop” to make it easier to decide what to buy.

Just a suggestion. Keep up the great work, guys!

Ax_Man17 said:

November 9th, 2:29 pm

Battlefront would of been a must buy if it had campaign, imagine passing the stories from the movies

ericwithcheese said:

November 9th, 9:49 am

I don’t know why there has to be people who seem to take joy in (possibly) spoiling the ending of games that millions are looking forward to.

Anyway, I’m also looking forward to Superbeats and I’m disappointed Phineas and Ferb isn’t a retail release. Not that I’m interested in it, but it would appeal to kids to see in stores alongside that launch of the new blue Vita in North America.

jgrizzle358 said:

November 9th, 10:36 am

Great Drop Ryan!

Glad to not see any mean comments this time ^_^

TaterNutz said:

November 9th, 12:28 pm

Hey Ryan!!!
Have you heard anything about Broforce release? Are we still getting this?

Cath52 said:

November 9th, 12:36 pm

If anyone gets hooked on Spelunker World and wants to team up (assuming multiplayer works the same), let me know! I’ve been playing the Japanese version just about every day since I got my PS4 in April and I’m somehow still excited to start it all over again in English :D

narutofanO6 said:

November 9th, 2:04 pm

wish star wars was this week because tomorrow is my birthday but i guess i can wait for next week for that as well GOT eps 6

ScopeNDeath said:

November 9th, 4:52 pm

Dear Sony & Dear SuperCell,

Please, please, please, please, please bring BOOM BEACH to PS4…the end!!!

ps-Don’t forget the shiny Platinum!!!

RH8_RocketJP said:

November 9th, 8:36 pm

Fallout!

rockoutdude77 said:

November 10th, 3:19 am

It blows my mind how Fallout 4 has managed to completely dominate a release window. I’ve been having a blast playing SUPERBEAT: XONiC, but now that Fallout is out, I don’t see myself playing anything else for a while.

PAGE 1 2