Marvel's Spider-Man

Nov 25

Nov 25

PlayStation Experience: Join Neil Druckmann and the Cast of Uncharted 4

Arne Meyer's Avatar Posted by Director of Communications, Naughty Dog

The Uncharted series has been consistently praised for its world class narrative, high quality cinematics, and relatable characters. We feel that’s only made possible because of an incredible collaboration between the writers and actors during the entire performance capture shooting schedule – a schedule that can stretch up to several years.

Uncharted 4 Performance Capture

We’ve learned a lot about performance capture over the course of four Uncharted games, and have an equal number of interesting stories from working together that long. At PlayStation Experience 2015, we invite you to join Naughty Dog Creative Director Neil Druckmann and members of the cast as they discuss the process of bringing the characters of Uncharted 4 to life – and give you a peek of what it’s like to be on the performance capture set.

We’ll also be showing never before seen cinematic clips and behind the scenes videos – don’t miss out!

What: Uncharted 4: Stories from the Performance Capture Set
Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
When: Saturday, December 5th. 3:00PM Pacific
Who:

• Greg Miller, moderator
  • Neil Druckmann, Creative Director at Naughty Dog
  • Nolan North, actor
  • Richard McGonagle, actor
  • Troy Baker, actor
  • Laura Bailey, actor

If you haven’t made plans to attend PlayStation Experience 2015 yet, tickets and discounted hotel rooms are still available. We look forward to seeing you there!

Add Your Own

GameOverGreggy said:

November 25th, 2:59 pm

I’m excited.

JamesTSkywalker said:

November 25th, 3:12 pm

Ditto. To the ditto’d power.

TomG1013 said:

November 25th, 3:56 pm

Work it Jessie!

I want to love you, feel you
    Wrap myself around you
    I want to squeeze you, please you
    I just can’t get enough
    And if you move real slow, I’ll let it go

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it
    I’m about to lose control and I think I like it

paulogy said:

November 25th, 4:13 pm

Me too!

(Hi Greg :-)

Butters360 said:

November 25th, 3:00 pm

Will definitely be there for this. Wish Emily Rose could have made it.

Mercenary09 said:

November 25th, 3:02 pm

Wait, Laura Bailey is in Uncharted 4? As who? That is awesome if true!

Arne Meyer's Avatar

Arne Meyer said:

November 25th, 3:35 pm

Come to to panel to find out! :D

Klode20 said:

November 25th, 3:03 pm

I wanna know that too

B-wrekless said:

November 25th, 3:03 pm

Does anyone else think that Laura Bailey looks like the sister of Brad Stevens, the Boston Celtics coach?

Mercenary09 said:

November 25th, 3:08 pm

Laura Bailey didn’t replace Emily Rose as Elena did she? Just wondering since Emily is missing from the list of actors attending PSX.

Arne Meyer's Avatar

Arne Meyer said:

November 25th, 3:36 pm

Nah, Emily played Elena in Uncharted 4. She couldn’t make our panel and will be sorely missed.

Colonel_Carter said:

November 25th, 3:20 pm

Emily and her husband are expecting their second child in a few months I think.

amackey10 said:

November 25th, 3:37 pm

No she didn’t. Elena was in the extended E3 2015 demo. She was also in the multiplayer announcement trailer. Both times she was voiced by Emily Rose. Emily Rose already finished her mo-cap quite a while ago as Neil Druckmann himself tweeted. Either Laura’s voicing one of the villains(one of the two villains is a woman) or a new female hero character.

beltsquid said:

November 25th, 3:49 pm

Welp I guess I’m gonna spend my whole Saturday camped out for this panel because I can’t miss this for the world!!!

oo7PorscheMGS said:

November 25th, 3:48 pm

Awesome, cant wait to meet some of your awesome team!!!!

I’m (more) excited (than Greg Miller;) !!!

Seriously! The Last of Us was the best written game with the best performances as well. I bow down to Neil Druckmann + ND! Can’t wait to meet the guy who tried to break Ellie’s finger off (he knows who he is, lol), and Troy Baker, that Ocelot of voice acting! Of course as a huge Uncharted fan I know Sully (yes that’s his real name now, and he better have a cigar with him on stage lol).

I don’t follow voice acting that much though, and I didn’t know Laura Bailey so I just looked her up – wow, talk about a resume…she’s been in a lot of games! As if this lineup wasn’t awesome already. Can’t wait…I’ll be there.

Silly question, I’m not sure if we need to sign up for these panels beforehand? Or just get in line early to make sure there’s enough room to get in?

Trick_2092 said:

November 25th, 4:14 pm

Will this be live streamed or archived later?

AizawaYuuichi said:

November 26th, 12:45 am

^ Yes, this.
    Hopefully you guys will be recording as many of these panels as possible and throwing them up on either the PS twitch channel or youtube channel.

SMOOV_KING said:

November 25th, 7:32 pm

Tenchu Wrath of heaven for ps2 emulator

bbswarrior_11 said:

November 25th, 7:53 pm

This is awesome!!! But I also want to know if it´ll be streamed, or at least recorded to see later. I´m like 9000 km away, no chance of going to psx this year.

quikblend said:

November 26th, 1:10 am

Will there be a way to say hi to the cast and maybe a signature ? That way I know ahead of time.

D-Squad3 said:

November 26th, 3:23 am

Laura Bailey again? No offense to her but has the pool of talent really become this small?

DarkOne_PR said:

November 26th, 4:27 am

Please all im asking for PS event is that sony bought crash bandicoot from Suckyvision and u guys come along and announce a new one! PLEASE?!

Strangeheaven said:

November 26th, 4:52 am

I hope Uncharted 4 is good,because I never liked Uncharted 3. Yeah graphics and acting were superb as always.but it was the pacing,level design,hand holding,lack of puzzles and story that let the game down. I know it was a different team and director that developed Uncharted 3 and it clearly show’s. I played the Tombraider Reboot on ps4 and loved it,to me it was far better then Uncharted 1 and 3. Uncharted 2 was better,but not by much. The control’s in Tombraider are far more fluid and feel much more grounded to her surroundings. I wish Naughtydog the best with Uncharted 4 and will eventually buy it,but I’m more interested in Rise Of The Tombraider.

DarkOne_PR said:

November 26th, 7:10 am

nope.

Welmosca said:

November 26th, 10:43 am

True UC3 although good was a huge disappointment,that without mentioning the garbage online…now calling TR better than UC1 is madness.And saying UC2 is better but not by much…well that makes your words fully nonsensical.

nOObSLAYER said:

November 26th, 9:03 am

Laura Bailey…..hmmm, could Marissa Chase be Making a cameo in Uncharted 4 lol

gtone339 said:

November 26th, 1:12 pm

Or she could be portraying Nate’s Sister? Or perhaps an unknown accomplice that knows the way to the Pirates Treasure?

More for questions to be answered in next weeks PSX 2015 event.

death_nation100 said:

November 26th, 9:35 am

I wish i can see this with my own eyes

saiyanknight87 said:

November 26th, 10:25 am

Lawd i hope I get a chance to meet nolan north
it would be a dream come tree

Welmosca said:

November 26th, 10:36 am

Troy Baker is in UC4?…thats nice.And damn I wish Chloe was in UC4 too but looks like she ain’t…what a shame.

poohandvon said:

November 26th, 10:05 pm

He plays Nat’es brother Sam, he was introduced in the PS experience demo from last year, and the exteneded E3 2015 demo, check them out if you haven’t.

StingrayX said:

November 27th, 8:31 am

EEEEE!!!!!

StingrayX said:

November 27th, 8:34 am

I hope Greg doesn’t talk about himself/his “business” like usual, while this is happening. Seeing all of our favorite voice actors on stage is going to be amazing.

larafan1970 said:

November 27th, 11:17 am

I’ll see if I can make it. Would be the trip of a lifetime. I’d treat the uncharted cast like my next door neighbors. Just like anyone else. . My nephew is going to the Phoenix Art Institute. He plans to be a game designer. He’d make a good concept level artist.

larafan1970 said:

November 27th, 11:18 am

Phoenix as in Arizona.

darjanb30 said:

November 27th, 11:01 pm

I can’t wait.

cusman said:

December 1st, 6:31 am

Looking forward to Uncharted 4 next year. In meantime I am on media block out as much as possible.