Knack 2

Dec 18

Dec 18

Vote Now: PS.Blog Game of the Year 2015 Awards

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year 2015 (for white background)

It’s that time of year again! Whether you’re finishing up last-minute holiday shopping, booking a trip back home, prioritizing your gaming catch-up plans, or just taking it easy until 2016, there’s one thing we can all come together for: Game of the Year voting!

We’re lucky enough to live in a world where every year is pretty darned good for gamers, but 2015 was a year where PlayStation 4 really started to hit its stride. We started 2015’s list of GotY nominees nice ‘n early with FromSoftware’s Bloodborne, but things have stayed steady throughout the year.

A few quick housekeeping notes before we dive in:

• Nominees are limited to games that have never appeared on a PlayStation platform before.
  • Additionally, if a game has won for a specific category in a previous year, it’s no longer eligible to win in that category this year.
  • We tried to include a (very) wide range of nominees for each category, but if your favorite isn’t on the list feel free to write it in at the bottom of each form.

We’re keeping the polls open until the end of 2015 to give folks time to catch up on any games they might still have in their backlog (I’m looking at you, Geralt). Once the polls close at 11:59pm Pacific on December 31st, we’ll start tallying ’em up, with the big Winners post following in early January.

But enough stalling — let’s vote!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

TMK69 said:

December 23rd, 8:05 pm

OHHH I ALMOST FORGOT CAN ANYONE IN THE BUSSINESS OF MAKING GAMES MAKE THEM LIKE SKYRIM OR OBLIVION OR KINDOMS OF AMALUAR ANYMORE BEING AN OLDER GAMER I DON’T FIND FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS FUN I SEE ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP ON THE NEWS WHY DO I WANT TO PLAY IT …THANKS

zxim1 said:

December 23rd, 8:06 pm

2016 is for persona 5, or are you implying that it wont come in 2016?

Seluhir said:

December 29th, 4:51 am

It won the award last year, so is not eligible this year.

hunterflabnagit said:

December 24th, 10:23 am

Persona 5 and uncharted 4 most anticipated 2016? where are they?

MODEYV2 said:

December 24th, 10:38 am

Evolution Studios for developer of the year. Their support for Driveclub had been insane.

SonOfA_Gamer said:

December 24th, 11:16 am

Personally, I think mlb 15 had the best soundtrack.

MattMagd said:

December 24th, 11:58 am

Though I doubt it will win, the Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture soundtrack was one of the most beautiful things I’ve heard this year. I highly recommend you giving it a listen if you haven’t. :D

xxolarx said:

December 24th, 1:05 pm

For most anticipated i nominate For Honor. should be here. still i live for the hype.

theveneau said:

December 24th, 1:26 pm

It’s a choice, from which we can choose our favourites and perhaps influence future development maybe…

the_jerbear said:

December 24th, 1:26 pm

How is an unreleased Neptunia game a 2015 candidate, when the game doesn’t even release until Feb 2016?

theveneau said:

December 24th, 1:28 pm

Oh you can vote many times on iPad , fail!

thegreatjoshini said:

December 24th, 4:26 pm

Uh where is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue for Most Anticipated 2016?

Sparky_155 said:

December 24th, 11:51 pm

Where is Uncharted 4 in the most anticipated game 2016?
Well, I guess it’s the time to use the Other button.

lava7268 said:

December 25th, 5:55 pm

Just caus3 is awesome.
Weĺl done square enix.
But don’t take too much time to release just course 4,please

blindcheif486 said:

December 25th, 10:07 pm

U put course not cause

blindcheif486 said:

December 25th, 10:04 pm

Merry Chrismas!!!!!! :) wrote this at 12:04

TC-SPITFIRE07 said:

December 26th, 6:27 am

2015 had a slow start but was very happy to see Project Cars a proper Sim racing game come to ps4. Loved Dying Light as well played that to death. Call of Duty games have lost the plot and need to get rid of the futuristic slant and go back to what they know and can’t wait for Uncharted 4 & The Division next year. Considering GTA5 is a ps3 revamp it’s been great and supported well with extra content so well done to Rockstar and can’t wait for next one. Last of all i am loving Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Siege playing with clan mates it is more than just run and gun for a nice change.
Best part of 2015 was seeing the PS4 smash the machine i can’t mention made by microsoft made my year lol.

JakeRaiden said:

December 26th, 7:28 am

For most anticapted I had put other for Persona 5… Just hope it’s not forshadlwing another delay haha

stevelvl said:

December 27th, 12:25 pm

shame there isnt a category called “worst studio of the year” konami would win that…

AmareTheSuns said:

December 27th, 1:47 pm

I picked Valiant Heart: The Great War for several categories. It was really an amazing game with excellent art and design. I’ll be playing it through again sometime. My other pick for various categories is The Elder Scrolls Online, it’s really an immersive experience and hundreds of hours of gameplay. Destiny was the best for soundtrack by far, but that is easy to do when you rip off the Halo soundtrack :-P Regardless, it was/is really good.

GM_Icy said:

December 27th, 4:14 pm

As a ridiculously hardcore Neptunia fan, I need to say that Megadimension Neptunia V II does not deserve to be on this list.

shatta_vorn said:

December 27th, 4:38 pm

all my games are playing but my fifa is sticking the CD and the downloaded version is sticking…… any help

Cicken said:

December 28th, 11:37 am

Everyone! Vote Kojima Productions for ‘Studio of the Year’! Do it to spit in Konami’s face!

Hideo Kojima!

Hideo Kojima!!

Hideo Kojima!!!

Come at me, Konami!

NIGHTIGER said:

December 28th, 2:28 pm

Best PS Blog games of 2015:
-Fallout 4
-Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain
-Axiom Verge
-Shovel Knight^^
-Gauntlet Slayer Edition
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone^^:)

Seluhir said:

December 29th, 4:50 am

Now that I’ve had a week to play Trails of Cold Steel, it’s my pick for story and ps3 game. Too bad it didn’t come out earlier. It’s just too good.

JEFFMAKAAYGAMERS said:

December 29th, 8:07 am

JOGAR JOGOSΩGAMES VIDEOΩGAMES
TODOS PODEM JOGAR JOGOS VIDEO GAMES!…
TODOS JOGOS DE VIDEO GAMES PODEM TER CONTINUÇÃO DA SUA SAGAS E SERIES DE JOGOS VIDEO GAMES…
A explicação mais completa A resposta simples e direta: sim é que, mesmo diferente dos outros jogos é um grande GAME Ter em Seu Console de video game para nós, JOGADORESΩGAMERS que controlamos seus passos e ações, Ó criador, designer Desse Jogo entrega um jogo que somente ele poderia entregar Trazendo 2 Á 3 Á 5 JOGOS é GAMES desenvolvido No Mesmo Áno, empresa Mais Rapida em criar/desenvolver, games para consoles video games por isso que jogos bons são completos e ganhará troféus e ficara em 1 lugar dos games melhores do mundo…

JEFFMAKAAYGAMERS said:

December 29th, 8:08 am

ALL YOUR CONTINUING MAY HAVE VIDEO GAMES AND VIDEO GAMES sagas GAME SERIES GAMES … “GANTZ THE GAME” CONTINUATION PS3, PS4, PC, XBOX 360, ONE
A fuller explanation The simple and straightforward answer: yes it is that even different from other games is a great GAME Having in his video game console to us, JOGADORESΩGAMERS we control their steps and actions, O creator, designer In this game delivers a game that only he could deliver Bringing 2 to 3 to 5 gAMES is gAMES developed in the same year, company More Quick to create / develop games for video game consoles why good games are complete and will win trophies and remained in first place of the best games of the world…

WANTED274 said:

December 29th, 9:08 am

Where’s Uncharted 4 for most anticipated?

WANTED274 said:

December 29th, 9:12 am

For best free PS Plus game you have Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeros, its Metal Gear Solid IV Ground Zeros. Minor Mistake.

holicek said:

December 29th, 12:19 pm

Minor mistake on your part

ROADKILL_101 said:

December 29th, 9:38 pm

Cant wait for the results this year! On another note, uh, CORPSE PARTY: BLOOD DRIVE…?…
WORST F**KING GAME of the EVER (WFGY). Get over it.

ReccM said:

December 30th, 1:32 am

I voted for Star Wars Battlefront for best soundtrack… It probably IS the best, even if it IS borrowed. BTW playing that game with surround sound is legen…wait for it

ReccM said:

December 30th, 1:32 am

DARY.

andygunchopper24 said:

December 30th, 8:06 am

I just hope 2016 good games are created.

Blitz_Kid_48 said:

December 30th, 1:26 pm

where is persona 5?!

Brett910_ said:

December 31st, 5:41 am

Witcher 3 is the greatest game since Skyrim. I also really enjoyed Bloodborne, The Taken King, and Rocket League this year.

HungryCarl said:

December 31st, 3:59 pm

Fallout 4 FTW

MrChia said:

December 31st, 7:32 pm

I hope that Date a Live will be release in PSN US in 2016 with eng sub. Besides that I also hope that Beyond Two Souls will be available in Playstation Now US region in 2016. Thank You.

herbalsticky said:

December 31st, 7:33 pm

Wow – maybe you should’ve had a beta for this poll -so many “missing” and errors. How embarrassing.

Larry4242 said:

December 31st, 8:30 pm

Why is Persona 5 not under most anticipated games of 2016?

Exebiel said:

January 1st, 2:49 pm

Nier: Automata FTW!

hapkimau said:

January 2nd, 9:38 am

Gems of wars
Big game

TheAllGamer55 said:

January 5th, 9:57 am

I think that COD BO3 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3) is the best PS4/ PS3 game, I’m actually getting BO3 on my PS3. In my opinion COD AW is my favourite game on my PS3, I’m on PRESTIGE 1 LVL 37. This isn’t my account that I play on my account is, EternalBeast25

TheAllGamer55 said:

January 5th, 10:10 am

COD AW (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

PAGE 1 2 3 4