Overwatch

Feb 04

Feb 04

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle Out April 26th May 10th

John Koller's Avatar Posted by Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SIEA

To commemorate Uncharted 4‘s April 26th May 10th release date, we’re rolling out the red — er, blue — carpet with a special Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 Bundle. Unlike Nathan Drake, you don’t need to trek through Madagascar to find this treasure. Just pick one up in the U.S. and Canada on April 26th May 10th for $399.99 USD / $499.99 CAD. Pre-orders start later today.

This bundle includes a Limited Edition 500GB PS4 in Gray Blue featuring a silk-screened image of Nathan Drake, as well as a matching DualShock 4 and a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Blu-ray. The limited edition PS4 also features the PlayStation logo, Uncharted logo, and the phrase “SIC PARVIS MAGNA” in gold. “SIC PARVIS MAGNA” is Latin for “Greatness from small beginnings” and is the same phrase engraved on Drake’s ring.

Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 Bundle

As a bonus, if you pre-order the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle, you’ll receive a voucher for an Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune Outfit, Golden Weapon Skin, and Uncharted Points to use in Multiplayer Mode.

We’ll also sell the Gray Blue DualShock 4 separately in early March, ahead of the release of the bundle, for $64.99 USD / $89.99 CAD.

Gray Blue DualShock 4Gray Blue Gold Wireless Headset

Lastly, a limited edition Gray Blue version of the Gold Wireless Headset will be available in early March for $99.99 USD / $119.99 CAD. This limited edition headset, which is the perfect companion for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, features the same gray blue color as the PS4 included in the bundle, as well as the PlayStation logo and “SIC PARVIS MAGNA” in gold. A custom Uncharted 4 audio mode tuned specifically for PlayStation headsets by Naughty Dog will be available via the Headset Companion App when Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End launches on April 26th May 10th.

The launch of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is almost upon us and honestly, I couldn’t be more excited. Let us know what you think of the limited edition PS4 and peripherals!

Update: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has an updated release date of May 10th, 2016. Read more here.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

saiyanknight87 said:

February 4th, 6:09 am

Thank you baby jesus you guys know this console is sell units lmmfao I need the entire friggin bundle! and headset i don’t even want to use the console just have it as a collectors! #NaughtyDogIsKing

iamtylerdurden1 said:

February 4th, 12:44 pm

It’s sharp, i’d love to have it.

Sony makes some handsome LE consoles.

xSTLx_LNKNPRKFN said:

February 4th, 6:30 pm

Would be better if it were a 1TB edition…

Game_Player_21_ said:

February 6th, 8:25 pm

Wow I just buyed my PS4 3 months ago and I was deciding to get Uncharted 4 too. But they released this bundle and I feel wasted. I wish I can get it.

Spidey817 said:

February 4th, 6:09 am

Yup, I’m preordering.

Billy_The_Puppet said:

February 4th, 6:13 am

We need more 1TB & 2 TB models.. and yes, I know I can change the harddrive myself, I’m just lazy lol

KidGreengene said:

February 4th, 6:23 am

Batman one, 1A. Destiny one, 1B. This one is 2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it). I really prefer the two tone bit but this is a nice looking box right here!

zombie9 said:

February 4th, 6:26 am

SIC PARVIS MAGNA I say the exact same thing to all the LADY’S!!!!
System looks cool also O.W.N.

saiyanknight87 said:

February 4th, 6:29 am

yeah I agree they should make more 1TB-2TB models this would be even better but maybe this holiday i guess. Where’s that Street fighter bundle though too!

blackrainbowww said:

February 4th, 6:38 am

Can the people from other countries buy this?

slikstudio said:

February 4th, 6:39 am

Not the best color or anything. But u was hoping for a limited edition bundle, and thank the Lord I got it.

cmdluke said:

February 4th, 6:42 am

Wow that is pretty sexy. If I didn’t get the Vader edition last year if be tempted to grab this.

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 6:42 am

I personally dont like the look from the picture,but could look better in person. I see Europe is getting the 1tb version.

Devilking-Nikkai said:

February 4th, 6:44 am

Woa.. .just woa…. This is literally the biggest exclusive for the PS4 and you give us a standard grey controller ???
The console looks great tho. But man, the controller, huge disappointment…..
And why Grey ???
#SonyCan’tMakeController #PS4UnchartedControllerSUCK

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 6:57 am

Read the article properly you dimwit. It states matching Gray Blue DUALSHOCK 4 included. And grey isn’t a standard colour it’s black and white.

veryhoudini11 said:

February 4th, 12:40 pm

Why are you doing hashtags on here? Hahaha

ossiecastro5 said:

February 4th, 6:48 am

Will this be the newer, more quiet and more energy efficient, model of the PS4?

Devilking-Nikkai said:

February 4th, 6:50 am

Ok, how about giving us multiple controllers like Microsoft did it with their Halo 5 ??? C’mon! I love you guys, i won’t buy another PS4 but a controller ? Yes, totally. I would love to support, but you gotta give me something good here.

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 7:23 am

Write properly you dimwit. I sure Sony could throw in a free pizza,if you ask nicely.

BurntGoliath said:

February 4th, 7:03 am

$499 for a 1/2 TB PS4, 1 controller and a game that is a remaster of games I already own? I think this might be a hard sell, Sony…

BurntGoliath said:

February 4th, 7:05 am

My bad…

This isn’t for the remaster, it’s for the U4…

Still, why not make it 1 or 2 TB?

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 7:34 am

UK and Europe is getting the 1tb version.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

February 4th, 12:42 pm

$399 in America, comes with U4.

XxT_I_K_IxX_PR said:

February 4th, 7:04 am

Looks great.

P.S. Please communicate with DICE/EA to make custom audio for SW: Battlefront for the Gold headset.

SlayerGT said:

February 4th, 7:07 am

I’m waiting for a GT themed one Mr Koller. Hope yall consider it.

krae_man said:

February 4th, 7:35 am

You really should have included The Uncharted Collection too. The $349 bundles come with a free game and with this bundles you’re losing that and having to pay full price for Uncharted 4. That kind of ruins the value proposition.

Canadian exchange rate is better then expected so at least there’s that.

bam37 said:

February 4th, 7:35 am

500gb come on sony this shud be 2tb lol

Kratos1412 said:

February 4th, 7:35 am

so disappointed,first the color is such wired,can get any chance to change the color? Second 500GB is so small for now on,at least 1TB version will satisfy others. Hope sony could reconsider the limited color.

krae_man said:

February 4th, 7:38 am

It’s Kratos skin colored. OMG Kratos in UC4 confirmed!

DScareface said:

February 4th, 7:41 am

For those of us who have already owned a PS4 since it’s release, and major Uncharted fans, will there be something we can add onto our PS4’s to get an uncharted skin? It would seem unfair to not allow something like this for those who have owned a PS4 since the beginning.

paulogy said:

February 4th, 7:45 am

It looks like Drake’s tombstone :-)

SladerStudios said:

February 4th, 3:48 pm

You’re a sick person paulogy.

THE_ENDGAME_BOSS said:

February 4th, 7:50 am

FINALLY!!!! You guys finally did a proper limited edition console for one of your big 1st party games! Seriously the fact that Last of Us did’t get this treatment is a crime! This kinda makes up for us not getting a limited edition SFV console….kinda. Keep this up in the west cause I hate missing out on these when Japan gets limited consoles all the time.

THE_ENDGAME_BOSS said:

February 4th, 7:53 am

I might retire my day 1 PS4 now! Also Sony how about custom lights or sound effects the limited editions? Microsoft has some neat limited edition consoles

Fuhr31 said:

February 4th, 8:11 am

Like the colour, but not a fan of the design/image. Hate that it has the Uncharted logo, just let the art do the talking. Also, why are the new consoles still only 500GB?

TheJackal2008 said:

February 4th, 8:42 am

Why is it that the PS4 is depicted in all Advertising and POS as having a blue power on light strip? I thought my PS4 was broken when I unboxed it and it started up blue then began glowing white (I’d prefer it the other way around and constantly blue).

nevets_78 said:

February 4th, 8:43 am

WOW! What a slick console! I totally want it! Except for the fact is 500 canadian and only 500GB. Whats deal? Thats Very disapointing! To spend 500 bucks only for a paint job and no upgrade will be hard to justify. Such a shame im a HUGE uncharted fan. I own all games and remaster all sound tracks and some merch. But cant have this?!? Unacceptable! 1TB PLEASE! Why do others get it and we don’t?

ChrissyUsagi said:

February 4th, 9:09 am

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER IN CANADA!!!?? im gonna cry, i wanted to buy this right now but its only available on amazon.com and it wont ship outside the states :(

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 10:51 am

That’s a crime that Amazon.com doesn’t ship to Canada. Don’t worry mate,it’s confirmed for Canadian release.

visuthan said:

February 4th, 7:05 pm

I already preordered one. It’s available at EB games. I’m guessing Best Buy and others will show it later.

Jake_Indiman said:

February 4th, 9:26 am

That bundle looks sick! Crossing my fingers it will come to Canada!

Superstone said:

February 4th, 9:48 am

Just make ps4 backwards compatible already!

erlycon78 said:

February 4th, 10:19 am

Definitely updating my day one PS4 to this!

the_man72 said:

February 4th, 10:35 am

Please tell me when it’s coming to Australia , don’t leave us out

lisatsunami said:

February 4th, 10:43 am

Well, well. Playstation is FINALLY, after so many years, giving us special editions in America. Not as many as they’ve always done in Japan, but it’s a start. I will buy the new controller, for sure. I already have 3 PS4s, so will pass on the SE console here, but if there was an SE Persona 5 and/or Last Guardian SE, I would definitely buy.

kdiep said:

February 4th, 11:04 am

Whoever designs the graphics on the front should get fired. Both this one and the Battlefront one is UGLY!

RGC-HOSEA said:

February 4th, 11:08 am

Well I now will be selling my launch day ps4 from 2013 for half the cost, the rest I’ll just have to scrape by a little harder. So excited, the Libertalia statue will look nice next to the console ! I’ll find a way to get the headphones as well! So excited! Thank you for doing a console !

Crazysoulman said:

February 4th, 11:23 am

Sweet finally a great console that I can get my birthday gift thanks PlayStation!

ReptileHand said:

February 4th, 12:40 pm

Looks good. Surely picking the controller!

angelspawn77 said:

February 4th, 1:44 pm

Wow all 3 of those are pretty damn sexy, I want them all, but I already pre-ordered the libertalia collector’s edition, a little too expensive for me, might end up getting that controller at least though. Similar color to my phone which is Opal blue.

Strangeheaven said:

February 4th, 1:51 pm

I’m going to wait and see if Sony announces a Persona 5 Limited Edition PS4. I honestly think a Persona 5 Limited Edition PS4 will have the potential to become the best looking Limited Edition PS4, if Sony gets it right.

SladerStudios said:

February 4th, 3:49 pm

Tbh I’m hoping that we get a Persona 5 console, or at least an awesome CE.

davidxraw said:

February 4th, 4:03 pm

Will we see any discounts soon on the current PS4 consoles? Any chance of bringing back the $299.99 special? I really want to get a PS4. January was such a dry month for console sales. : /

ANGRYFEAR5 said:

February 4th, 4:28 pm

When are the Noise Cancelling PS4 Cobra earbuds coming to North America?

Rike255 said:

February 4th, 4:38 pm

Man that stuff all looks so awesome! And I just bought the Gold headset a couple weeks ago. :(
Will be getting that controller for sure!

XxElBigMex913xX said:

February 4th, 5:01 pm

Since I’m been with my PS3 gaming throughout the 10 years. It’s time for my PS3 to retire and welcome this beautiful console into my room. Now I’m waiting for this limited edition console to be released then I’ll experience the shining moments when I get my hands on Uncharted 4 :)

visuthan said:

February 4th, 6:35 pm

Already ordered the Limited Edition PS4 at EB games. Can’t wait.

[url=http://postimage.org/][img=http://s12.postimg.org/mhxfc98tp/Capture.png][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/app.php]print screen[/url]

champagneja said:

February 4th, 6:50 pm

That blue color looks sweet. Remember the other ones? The PS1 had Midnight Blue, PS2 got Toys Blue, PS3 was Azurite Blue, and now PS4 gets Gray Blue! =D

peesquared said:

February 4th, 7:28 pm

I don’t need a new console or controller but that bad mo-fo headset is mine!!!

Moofboy said:

February 4th, 9:08 pm

I was excited until I read 500gb. Almost got the pre order. Almost. Make 1tb the standard already., especially with awesome bundles like this.

Maweezy04 said:

February 4th, 10:20 pm

This looks so awesome… I’ve had a ps4 since day one and I’ve never been tempted to get a second console like I am now

AizawaYuuichi said:

February 5th, 2:27 am

I’m still sticking to my launch console since I already upgraded to a 2TB HDD, but I’ve added both the 20th Anniversary Grey DS4 and Grey “Gold Headset” to my collection of accessories, and I’ll be grabbing that grey blue controller as well. If I didn’t have a PS4, this is definitely the one I’d grab. I think that color is fantastic.
Less than three months to UC4. So close…

IcedDice777 said:

February 5th, 3:36 am

Looks good but… Not good enough for me to buy a third PS4 for my home. Re-release the 20th Anniversary Edition Grey PS4 and i would buy a third PS4 :)

Noodle84 said:

February 5th, 6:17 am

This is an awesome looking ps4! I usually don’t buy special edition consoles but being the uncharted fan that I am I couldn’t resist. Preorder is down!

PAGE 1 2