Knack 2

Mar 08

Mar 08

Assassin’s Creed and The Hunger Games Join Franchise Sale Series

Andy Yen's Avatar Posted by Digital Commerce Manager, SIEA

We’ve unsheathed our hidden blade and slashed the prices, offering discounts of up to 75% on Assassin’s Creed games, ranging from the original title to the most recent mainline entry, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. If you need to catch up on the franchise, don’t lurk in the shadows too long – these deals will vanish after Monday, March 14.

Franchise Sale Week 2 - Assassin's Creed & Hunger Games

PS3 Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation HD $4.99 $19.99
PS3 Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag $9.99 $19.99
PS3 Assassins Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition $7.49 $29.99
PS3 Assassin’s Creed Rogue $11.39 $29.99
PS Vita Assassin’s Creed III Liberation $6.74 $26.99
PSP Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines $4.99 $19.99

On top of that, we’re offering a sale on The Hunger Games movie series. Enjoy four action-packed movies based on the best-selling novel series for up to 50% off. May the odds be ever in your favor on PlayStation Store!

Movies

Title SD Original Price SD Sale Price HD Original Price HD Sale Price
The Hunger Games: Complete 4-Film Collection $49.99 $39.99 $54.99 $39.99
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (Plus Bonus Features) $12.99 $9.99 $14.99 $9.99
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (plus Bonus Features) $14.99 $9.99 $19.99 $9.99
The Hunger Games $12.99 $9.99 $14.99 $9.99

Check back on the PlayStation Blog next Tuesday for deals on Naughty Dog games and Jurassic Park movies!

Add Your Own

dkarlowicz10 said:

March 8th, 2:17 pm

I was hoping for DLC or season sale for AC Syndicate

ShadowStar83x said:

March 8th, 2:19 pm

Only get Jack the Ripper. The rest isn’t worth it.

Thwip said:

March 8th, 2:24 pm

When the AC Chronicles games drop below $5 I’ll bite.

iNoxious said:

March 8th, 3:02 pm

Sweeeet!!!!! This is Great, i just knew if i bought the last AC Chronicles it would go on sale soon after… I’m glad i waited. I got China for $2.99 & India for $6.99 and now ill get Russia for 6.99. I never got Black Flag or Unity. I didnt have a system when they came out but i might check out that Freedom Cry but only if your able to earn UPLAY points, …does anyone know? And AC 3 Liberations on PS Vita is a Joke… I beat the game and try’d to do everything in game but you dont get any UPLAY points for that game, only the console versions of it which have an HD added to its title can earn UPLAY points. I just think thats messed up… I mean its not like the PS Vita isnt capable of doing the whole UPLAY thing because it is… ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET OUR $15 CREDIT FOR THE SPEND $100 GET $15 BACK PROMO BECAUSE ITS ALMOST 3 P.M. ON MARCH 8TH AND I STILL HAVENT GOT IT! Thats what i was going to use towards re-uping my PS Plus for 3 months…

no_name_7987 said:

March 8th, 9:31 pm

I got mine as of 1207 am

iNoxious said:

March 8th, 11:20 pm

I got it at last at 10:29 p.m.

TimMalouff said:

March 8th, 3:04 pm

Sad we don’t get a PlayStation Plus Discounts with these types of sales.

I also agree that DLC should be included with franchise sales.

I also think only Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (PSP) will work on the Discontinued Playstation TV even though the Playstation Store says otherwise (there are a lot of games like that – not listed, or base game doesn’t but will when updated). Lack of Support must be “For the Players”

iNoxious said:

March 8th, 3:37 pm

I think thats how i got ACC:India last week for $6.99 because of PlayStation Plus

windsmere said:

March 8th, 3:40 pm

It’s cheaper to buy Assassin’s Creed Chronicles collection (retail disc) at Best Buy for $16 with GCU than it is to buy them here digitally.

ricverra83 said:

March 8th, 3:41 pm

I am still waiting for Jack the ripper DLC discount. Please…

marlyt said:

March 8th, 5:02 pm

How can i buy anything when CE-38706-4 pops every time i try to get into the store?

gameman15 said:

March 8th, 5:14 pm

I hope the Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1 become part of the Naughty Dog Sale next week since I don’t own these games yet (used to own the first one, but not anymore).

Souledge94 said:

March 8th, 5:58 pm

Anyone bought the gold edition of black flag? Since i wanna know exactly whats in it.

Arcanum49 said:

March 8th, 6:37 pm

Can anyone tell me is the Assassin’s Creed II Ultimate Edition really a PS Now game? Pretty weird because it’s the only PS Now game on the list…

dkarlowicz10 said:

March 8th, 6:38 pm

Ubisoft: please bring over a.c. rogue to ps4. Many moved on to PS4 when it was released.

Splodem said:

March 8th, 8:42 pm

Sure would be nice to see some games that NEVER go on sale like Vanguard Bandits, Alundra, Grandia, Arc the Lad, Dragoneers Aria, and numerous other PS1 and PSP games, actually go on sale, besides seeing yet another sale like this with attention ona single franchise. Or hey, about an SNK sale, or XSeed?

Also, please bring more PS1 classics to PSN. Saga Frontier, Vandal Hearts, Einhander, Brigandine, etc.

iNoxious said:

March 8th, 11:27 pm

I bought the ACC: Russia so now I got them all when they were at sale prices and I’m thinking of getting either AC: Unity or AC: Black Flag (Gold). Its the only 2 I don’t have. When i called PlayStation Support about the $15 Credit the guy told me his fav was AC: Botherhood then his 2nd fav was AC: Black Flag but you can earn up to 220 UPLAY points with AC: Unity because of that .smart phone companion app. I just don’t know which one…

unbiased said:

March 9th, 1:31 am

Bit annoying that the assassins creed syndicate gold pack is only 6 dollars more than the game, yet season pass is still 30 dollars, iv’e got the game already, and was looking forward to a sale on the dlc, but they only make it beneficial to people who haven’t already bought the game already , thanks ubi..

joaryche said:

March 9th, 7:49 am

yes dlc needs to go on sale
look at aciii : freedom’s cry – the self installer is on sale but the dlc version is full price? what gives?

Welmosca said:

March 9th, 10:56 am

Fret not…the Assassin’s series is probably the one that most go on sale.I lost count of how many sales of it I saw and usually the DLCs are in it all separately,I got them all on sales including Freedom Cry DLC version.So trust me there will be another AC sale soon with the DLCs included you just need to wait.

Chihuahua21099 said:

March 9th, 10:41 am

Why does the store say AC Black Flag is $13:19, is this a glitch or is it because I’m in Canada?

Welmosca said:

March 9th, 10:50 am

Hmm…got China for $3 on a sale some months ago and gotta say I was expecting something similar for India and Russia.Not saying the games aren’t worth it,I really like Assassin’s but for someone with a backlog like mine…$7 just ain’t worth to pay for games that will sit there on your download list waiting to be played when you have time.
Where are the Plus extra discounts on these sales?….they sure are missed.

Myakoopa said:

March 9th, 11:56 am

Looking for some help here.

I’ve never played any of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, but these are pretty good deals. There’re a TON of games, though… which ones should I actually play to get the most out of the series?

Should I just focus on the numbered ones?

StevenND said:

March 10th, 7:15 am

why is unity say 34.99 when states say 19.99 thats like 75% more in canada when syndicate is only 10 more am i missing some thing canada get season pass with it or extra that im missing

cahz1307 said:

March 11th, 12:18 pm

Hello, I want to try out Assassin’s Creed Freedomy Cry, but I don’t have time to play because of University work. I was planning on playing on Summer if I were to stay home and not participate from any summer research program. Should I buy it at $5.99 or should I just wait until it goes on sale cheaper?

StevenND said:

March 11th, 12:56 pm

Assassin’s Creed Freedomy Cry only go about $1 cheaper and that be like at the end of the year if that i dont see it going any cheaper for long time the DLC one for the game never went or go on sale still $10 so if dont mine waiting 10 plus months for extra $1 then wait other wise grab it now good deal and gold syndicate too

Angelical1414 said: