PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

May 02

May 02

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launches November 4 on PS4

Eric Monacelli's Avatar Posted by Communications Director, Infinity Ward

We are thrilled to reveal that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is officially the next title from our studio, and we’ve got a ton of fresh info to share with you today.

Infinite Warfare represents a departure for us in several ways. This will be Infinity Ward’s first Call of Duty to benefit from a full three-year development timeline. That means we’re bringing an ambitious approach and employing state-of-the-art design methods during our development. We’ll also have a little extra time for even more of the high-quality polish and refinement to make this game everything it can be.

Infinite Warfare will redefine what players think of as the traditional narrative experience for the franchise. Human conflict under extreme pressure unpacks character personalities, character depth, and story in a manner that few games have explored. Our goal is to create the most gripping and immersive story ever told in a Call of Duty game. We’re doing that by thrusting players into wartime leadership against a relentless enemy, and making them truly feel the weight of command.

Finally, Infinite Warfare will be the first game in the franchise to venture beyond the reaches of Earth, framing a plausible future war in our solar system. To be clear, we aren’t developing a science fiction or space battle game — Infinite Warfare is first and foremost a Call of Duty game, which means visceral boots-on-the-ground infantry combat as well as piloting combat vehicles. But, by expanding the scope of the action into the vastness of space, we are taking this experience to exciting and surprising places in many ways.

Though we are putting a great deal of emphasis on the game’s engaging story, Infinite Warfare will of course continue to push boundaries for online multiplayer. Our maps will showcase never-before-seen environments depicted for the first time in franchise history. And, with fast, fun, and frenetic gameplay, our multiplayer will challenge players to achieve their goals in various, novel ways.

Additionally, Infinite Warfare will introduce an original cooperative Zombies mode that takes players on a wild ride through a new storyline with unique gameplay features and mechanics. More details about multiplayer and the new zombies experience will be announced at a later date. For now, we’re excited to say that PS4 owners will get DLC Map Packs 30 days early. So plan your upcoming holiday season weekends carefully.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

One more thing — we’re delighted to confirm that we are working on the Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition, which includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered,* bringing the most critically acclaimed title in Call of Duty history to PS4 for the first time. Executive produced by Infinity Ward and developed closely with the amazing team at Raven, Modern Warfare Remastered will include the full, iconic story campaign, and the original multiplayer mode with ten of the biggest fan-favorite maps that redefined Call of Duty forever, fully remastered for PS4.

Set your countdown and be ready for launch. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare blasts off worldwide November 4.

Thank you reading up on and watching the latest. We’re excited to share more details about Infinite Warfare in the coming months. For the latest intel, check out the official site

*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered contains only 10 MP maps from the original Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game. Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download. Internet connection required. For more information, please head here.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Butters360 said:

May 2nd, 9:00 am

Excited for this. Got some Advanced Warfare vibes in the trailer.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 9:41 am

Woo hoo! Get hyped :)

Zelica_206 said:

May 2nd, 8:54 pm

Advanced Warfare was easily the worst COD ever made so let’s hope not.

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 2:59 am

ollyolly said:

May 3rd, 3:21 am

I am absolutely gutted that extinction 2 isn’t included but rather just more boring zombies as they are popular these days.

XxParasitexX said:

May 2nd, 9:01 am

“Modern Warfare Remastered will include the full, iconic story campaign, and the original multiplayer mode with ten of the biggest fan-favorite maps that redefined Call of Duty forever.”

Only 10? Well that’s disappointing to hear.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 9:42 am

It’s going to be awesome, promise. :)

jensid said:

May 2nd, 3:08 pm

10 is enough. It’ll still be excellent

oo7PorscheMGS said:

May 2nd, 6:04 pm

Why not include them all? Seriously, if you’re going to make a remaster, remaster it all..dont leave the game short on content, especially if you care about the online that fans miss.

Or, will this be a remaster where we gotta buy DLC maps to get the FULL original game lol? Cmon now, if you’re going to remaster a game, please give us the full thing! Won’t be buying the new game (cuz the aim assist combined with the radar easily leads to 5-10 easy care packages for an experienced player, which easily leads to 20-60 kills depending on what’s in the care packages.. ALL based on 100% PURE LUCK..). And I might not even buy the remaster just because it’s missing content AND it seems you’re forcing players to buy it with the new game at launch :/ I’m sure Activision can afford to release this separately for fans.. depends if they care more about gamers or more about their investors.

Once COD devs start listening to competitive players that want more challenging modes without over the top assists everywhere that make the game easy for all, I’ll be back in.. love the speed+action of COD..I just dont like how MUCH it’s been dumbed down into “aim assist, radar, magical care package warfare”.

Sohal_416 said:

May 2nd, 9:01 am

Zombies? They should have just left that with 3arc.

Zelica_206 said:

May 2nd, 8:57 pm

Yup. Treyarch are the only ones that make a good COD game.

PanTheMan16 said:

May 2nd, 9:44 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 3:03 am

The Zombies community tends to die between the treyarch games this will help with that. and then again this is in a new universe with a new story. Treyarch will still make the zombies we love and infinity ward will make a “other” zombies more likely to match that the game is taking place in space. ——Heyers, sorry for bad english. :)

ollyolly said:

May 3rd, 3:49 am

I am suicidal after waiting all this time for more extinction only the be given more slow,drooling,boring zombies.if I want zombies they are readily available anywhere like a lot of other games not to mention tv and film so yeah I can see they are popular but,I wanted more aliens plus they move a bit quicker!

airJordan_Xx said:

May 2nd, 9:12 am

Why not modern warfare 2 or modern warfare 3 i would rather have mw2 over cod 4 Intervention On highrise

xxMarkyMcNastyxx said:

May 2nd, 9:32 am

This is probably to test the waters and see how well a cod remaster will is received. I’m sure they will remaster more if this is popular. I’d like to see MW2 and MW3 as well as black ops 1 and 2 remastered for the ps4. *Fingers crossed*

russianmule said:

May 2nd, 10:09 am

This sets up the ability to release new maps from the old games whenever they release a new game, and they’ll be able to charge us $80 a pop.

PurpleMangoSpice said:

May 2nd, 9:13 am

“Infinite Warfare is first and foremost a Call of Duty game, which means visceral boots-on-the-ground infantry combat as well as piloting combat vehicles.”
Does that mean actual boots on the ground like BO2 or is there still going to be Flying, Thrusters, or Exo’s? At the end of the trailer, I see some characters back on earth and I didn’t see any Super jumps or thrusters, Maybe on Earth Maps (If they have them), they’ll be actually boots on the ground and on Space Maps, they’ll have moonish gravity… Let me know what you think. I wanna know.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:38 pm

The core of our game is always and will be boots-on-the-ground action. Check our our reveal steam if you missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQHON4gVSQ0

sausagejocky said:

May 2nd, 9:29 am

In the trailer on earth you see 3 people boost jumping but that’s just a campaign trailer we’ll have to wait till e3 to get actually gamepy and multiplayer gameplay

PurpleMangoSpice said:

May 2nd, 9:35 am

Yeah, I hope it’s not AW-ish. I hated AW movement.

Motherboop said:

May 2nd, 9:14 am

Looks great, I really enjoyed Ghosts campaign & extinction mode, looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table with IW. Any chance of getting more than just 10 Modern Warfare maps?

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:39 pm

Thank you! And to your question….hmmm….it’s early yet. We’ll see what shakes out.

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 3:04 am

….DLC most likely

nilnip said:

May 3rd, 4:23 pm

DLC most likely? No, it’s definitely DLC.

rays1118 said:

May 2nd, 9:17 am

Whay if I don’t want the horrible new call of duty and just want COD4? I don’t want to pay $80 for an old call of duty game. This is a huge scam. Release it separately. You’ll make more money selling them both separately anyways. Why screw over people that just want 1.

xxMarkyMcNastyxx said:

May 2nd, 9:28 am

My guess is they will include it exclusively with the new cod game to boost sales, then it will be available to purchase separately a month or two later.

lukerd1993 said:

May 2nd, 9:38 am

You most likely be able to buy it from ebay/Amazon as the cod 4 comes separately to the game (If that makes sense :)

russianmule said:

May 2nd, 10:10 am

Who knows, maybe they’ll sell the original as a stand alone after the launch.

iDonCamp said:

May 2nd, 3:13 pm

Maybe if you’re forced to buy Infinite Warfare you will actually play it and stop making hyperbolic statements about the games quality online. One can only hope.

jimmy19192 said:

May 2nd, 9:22 am

Looks crisp and clean this game must be running on the new ps4 4k coming out in October

sausagejocky said:

May 2nd, 9:28 am

Call of duty will die if the boost jumping makes it to multiplayer just a bit of advice because 80% of people want boots on the ground for multiplayer we know there are boosts jumps in campaign but please oh please just don’t have boosting in multiplayer or cod will die

xxMarkyMcNastyxx said:

May 2nd, 9:35 am

Ever go back and play the pre advanced warfare cod’s lately? i’m so used to boost jumping in the new ones I try to do it in the older games. LOL! I’m afraid its most likely here to stay.

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 3:08 am

As i already said. “””””> AW was everything people asked for! i don´t like it myself, but i don´t blame Sledgehammer for making something “new” not “recycled” cod. When it got out people wanted to go back but it was to late! treyarc and infinity ward had already started making the “new” cod. So next time someone say that they don´t lisen to their fan base. Think again. ——-Heyers, sorry for bad english :)

Sledgehammer´s new game will be the first game to have a change to chance.

Fuhr31 said:

May 2nd, 9:38 am

I can honestly say, I have never played a COD game. No real reason why. Im guessing it’s partly because I game on PS and my friends that I would play with are on XBOX….

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:50 pm

You should give it a try! Worth your while and a fun time.

PsYchO-gamerHDX said:

May 2nd, 11:04 am

Same here. Though I would give it a try if they have a beta to see if I even like it.

kitler53 said:

May 2nd, 1:34 pm

i’m guessing you mean 360? i’ve yet to meet a real person that owns and xbox one…

jensid said:

May 2nd, 3:09 pm

I know 1 person

gamer_316 said:

May 2nd, 9:38 am

Will CoD4 Remastered be made available separately? I haven’t enjoyed or cared about Call of Duty since CoD4.

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 3:09 am

PROB. not. $$$$$$$$$$$$

lukerd1993 said:

May 2nd, 9:38 am

It’s all about that cod 4 :D Can’t wait to play a call of duty again! :D

The-UltimateMate said:

May 2nd, 9:40 am

This will be the best game!

morris_family said:

May 2nd, 10:12 am

Still waiting for the store to update for the Pre-order!

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:51 pm

Should be live now…go go go!

StarvinMarvin777 said:

May 2nd, 10:20 am

This is exiting! I hope there isnt as much Ghosts and Advanced Warfare things but i like how Infinity Ward is finally gonna try to put a chapter in the big book of Zombies. I agree they should leave it to Treyarch But i havent seen this “Zombies Chapter” yet so there is no room for judging (Yet)

gor1llap1mp said:

May 2nd, 10:30 am

Hopefully we don’t get Zombies with Exosuits again. It was kinda cool, but not really a natural fit IMHO. Look forward regardless, get hyphy!

biscuitboy26 said:

May 2nd, 10:43 am

Will there be a collector’s edition, not just an edition with a season pass?

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:52 pm

We will have the Legacy Edition and Legacy Pro Edition (GameStop Exclusive), the Digital Deluxe Edition available.

XxTrippyCholoxX said:

May 4th, 6:37 am

Yeah I want a collectors edition, I’ve never been able to buy a collectors for Call of Duty but I have enough now.. Come on Infinity Ward give us a collectors!! Please

gameman15 said:

May 2nd, 10:44 am

Modern Warfare, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, Galactic Warfare, Prehistoric Warfare, Medieval Warfare, doesn’t really make a difference to me. The Call of Duty series, to me, will always be the Land Before Time sequels of FPS games.

Tinye310 said:

May 2nd, 12:29 pm

Hahah, seriously a quote for the ages. – Hoping for new life for the CoD series, not for me but maybe for others.

JuggaloHomie4321 said:

May 2nd, 11:03 am

Will we be able to download Cod 4 if we don’t get the legacy edition?

JuggaloHomie4321 said:

May 2nd, 11:37 am

If not then I’m only getting this game for Modern Warfare Remastered

Heyers-76 said:

May 3rd, 3:15 am

More money in making MWR a legacy only thing. But MWR might be released a whole 30 days early on ps4. (before IW)

ThakidIg said:

May 2nd, 11:06 am

The fact that gamers can’t buy the remaster on its own, sucks. I’m not buying COD: IW just so I can play COD4 again. You can shove that bs strategy back up your…

ThakidIg said:

May 2nd, 11:09 am

No, you can’t buy Call of Duty 4 remastered by itself. It’s digitally only and you have to own Call of duty Infinite warfare

l337AZN said:

May 2nd, 11:12 am

Treyarch FTW. Enough of this adv warfare crap. Black Ops 3 is GOOD but I had enough. Bring it back to WWII!!!

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:54 pm

All our brother and sister studios tell great war stories and Infinite Warfare will too. We’re very rooted in the great war stories and tales of band of brothers combat.

PanTheMan16 said:

May 2nd, 9:52 pm

Uhh, no, IW is not interested in that at all. They just shoveled more samey cash-grab nonsense while Treyarch was actually doing new and different things and cared about making meaningful campaigns. I have COD4, but I will never buy another IW game. Not even buying Blops 3 because now Treyarch is behaving like IW. Hopefully, in 2018, we’ll finally get another W@W game.

PanTheMan16 said:

May 3rd, 7:49 am

p.s. Eric, it’s weird that you say “we”. I wonder if it’s difficult for you. You came from a studio that used to have passion for what they did, and now you are with a company that is all about yearly releases to snag more cash from mindless customers. Of course, it’s just a job and you are there for a paycheck, which is understandable, but why choose to comment in IW’s defense? I don’t believe you really love what’s going on here, and you could simply choose not to comment at all.

I’m sorry. I’m truly not intending to be rude or anything. But it’s like going from a high-end restaurant to working for a fast food joint and claiming that their 30-second burgers are the best. I guess, it’s possible that some people would believe that, but I don’t know, man… I choose to believe that you know better.

l337AZN said:

May 5th, 12:11 pm

I actually enjoy Black Ops 3 but I can not swallow another adv warfare type game… Just can’t do it.

supermoc10 said:

May 2nd, 11:13 am

I really don’t like how this has Zombies. Extraction was a fantastic and unique game mode that deserved to be expanded upon. Also, Zombies is Treyarch’s thing. I hate how the two other devs are just implementing it in their games, basically admitting that Treyarch is the better developer instead of having healthy competition.

Selekta3 said:

May 2nd, 11:14 am

Looks sorta like KillZone ShadowFall. I’d like to see the multiplayer.

Welmosca said:

May 2nd, 12:01 pm

Poor Man’s Shadow Fall.

But naah doesn’t look anything like it.

Kagenish said:

May 2nd, 11:36 am

i gotta say this is the first time in a long time that i want to play Call of Duty my last game was Modern Warfare 2. i’m hoping the 3 year cycle works out great for each studios.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:55 pm

Thank you! We think it’s working well. Hope you’ll dig it too.

Bigbadwolfe143 said:

May 2nd, 11:40 am

Any chance you are going to have a PSVR mode with this game?

Yasmagr0207 said:

May 2nd, 11:42 am

You are waste time and money futuristic game im only going to buy mw so sad about you still going futuristic game the people want to see more like mw mw2 mw3 keep going like that and you gonna lose a lot of player

Welmosca said:

May 2nd, 11:58 am

Wow activision don’t know when to quit…they turned CoD into garbage with this futuristic crap and still won’t stop.Listen…by the rumors looks like ubi finally learned the lesson and its giving a long desired break to Assassin’s Creed this year,damn you activision is about time y’all do the same with CoD.

Anyway so the rumors were true game will be in space this time around…WTF has this game turned into?

And rumors of Modern Warfare recycled are true too…haha you guys still manage to outdo yourselves lol.

Yo Eric Monacelli so you ain’t working for ND anymore…it was weird seeing your name in this post lol.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:57 pm

I’m not – love the ND team – and it’s great to talking to the PlayStation community again. All I can say if give our game a chance once it’s ready. I think you’ll find yourself having a lot of fun.

iDonCamp said:

May 2nd, 3:09 pm

Ubisoft didn’t listen to gamer in stopping yearly Assassin’s Creed games. They listened to their sales. (Last few Assassin’s Creed games were complete flops)

In comparison, Black Ops 3 is the most successful COD in recent years. So they are doing something right. They are giving ACTUAL Call Of Duty fans what they want…….which includes a remastered Modern Warfare. (It truly is remastered, take a look at the before/after comparisons)

So don’t be a jerk, not on here. You are clearly not a COD fan so you have no business being here.

Welmosca said:

May 3rd, 11:03 am

@ Eric – Yes might give it a try,IW always made the best CoDs.MW2 still the best CoD.

@ iDonCamp – Hmm…when did I said that ubi did for the fans?…about B.O 3 well success does not mean the thing in question is good.And about MW its recycled,you seem to not know the difference between recycled and remastered.Not being a jerk…I’m being realist not ma fault if you’re blinded by your admiration for CoD and activision.And no I’m definitely not fan of CoD never was even when the games were good and I assume you’re saying that one needs to be fan of the game to check and actually comment on the post?…..lol get real dawg.

I’m only here because I used to like CoD and game turned into crap.Get real activision does not care for its fans…they only care about their cattle going in the direction they want.

anko0817 said:

May 2nd, 12:18 pm

So… they shamelessly ripped of Gundam right? Even the enemies are called SDF LOL

ChanceTrahan said:

May 2nd, 12:21 pm

Hopefully they’ll add a Gears of War dodge roll or some advanced strafing techniques the other call of duty games don’t have, and the ability to hug cover and blind fire. Dodging bullets on call of duty games isn’t very intuitive, you’re pretty much just a big walking target no matter how good you are, unlike gears of war, their bullet dodging features are legit, they just use a Dodge roll, and it works out perfect. Will Infinity Ward add this into this game? Let’s hope so! And hopefully they’ve found a way to patch cheaters befors it even happens, and hope they keep up with security patches, and their server doesn’t lag. I really really hope these issues are fixed this time around. I might actually play call of duty a lot more and actually have trust in their franchise then. Cmon Infinity Ward! You guys never let me down, MW3 is the best game you ever made, just want you to add a dodge roll and blind fire, that would make this game the best ever!!!! I ain’t asking for much, mmm mmm. Thank you for taking my feedback and for reading this, who else would like to see this in the call of duty games? What else would you like to seem them do? Comment your reply!

Blue_Sulphur said:

May 2nd, 1:06 pm

Those actually seem like pretty good mechanics to add! It would make cod a bit more complex but in a good way, it won’t always be “you are on my sights, and you are dead” you can actually roll and surprise the other and it could be pretty exciting.

dkarlowicz10 said:

May 2nd, 12:32 pm

Super excited for the remaster. Also interested in the new COD game, but please no more super human powers, no more super jumps, no more exotic skeletons. Make it more grounded and realistic (for a video game).

dkarlowicz10 said:

May 2nd, 12:33 pm

I meant exo skeletons.

THA_STARKILLER said:

May 2nd, 12:40 pm

Playstation Blog, reporting Gaming News a week after the Internet has :)

tusunami said:

May 2nd, 12:48 pm

Disappointing to see not that many responses for this. But on another note UC4 doesn’t have a season pass all content is free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_Sulphur said:

May 2nd, 1:00 pm

Unpopular opinion: This game actually looks pretty interesting! I would certainly give it a try, and not get it just for cod 4, sure cod 4 was amazing, but hey you can’t just stick to the past. Also im not sure about zombies, thats usually a treyarch thing, but hey lets see how it goes, also will the game have survival mode and/or spec ops like previous modern warfare games? And I like the futuristic theme but the whole exo boost jumping is getting kinda old, please let it be actual boots on the ground

Blue_Sulphur said:

May 2nd, 1:03 pm

Also something to point out the soldier guy in the cover art doesn’t seem to have any sort of exo, jetpack attachments so maybe that means something?

IcedDice777 said:

May 2nd, 1:07 pm

Excited! CoD Infinite Warfare is now getting into Killzone’s territory. Looking forward to it.

The internet connection required Better be for just the Download of the remaster / game and not for always online in order to play it.

My. 02

Nz-_-Cxnt said:

May 2nd, 1:31 pm

Is there co-op ??

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

Eric Monacelli said:

May 2nd, 1:59 pm

Yes, we will have Zombies mode co-op play. More to follow on that in the future.

agent-_-snoop said:

May 2nd, 1:45 pm

cant wait love cod :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NorthernLitez said:

May 2nd, 2:26 pm

Well….its safe to say that Infinity Ward is back!!!! Can’t wait.

alexin258 said:

May 2nd, 2:38 pm

i know that the physical copy for legacy edition will get a voucher code…..hopefully ebay sellers will have vouchers of COD 4 really cheap

aussieham said:

May 2nd, 3:05 pm

Will you be able to mute cuss words? Out of the COD games I’ve played only Black Ops 2 let you do that and I would prefer that to be an option.

Squadren_64 said:

May 2nd, 3:22 pm

Hahahaha! It’s an M for Mature rated game. If you don’t like the language used or if…”pshht” you’re not allowed to hear it, you shouldn’t be playing Call of Duty games…

oo7PorscheMGS said:

May 2nd, 5:30 pm

Seriously? No problem shooting people to pieces (thousands of them), but calling them a bad word is “bad”? I dont get it.

aussieham said:

May 2nd, 3:06 pm

Will you be able to mute cuss words? Out of the COD games I’ve played only Black Ops 2 let you do that, and I would prefer that to be an option. I know I’m not the only on either.

aussieham said:

May 2nd, 3:07 pm

Didn’t mean to say that twice.

GreatnessRD said:

May 2nd, 3:07 pm

For God so loved the world, he told Activision to stop playing and re-release Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare just for me. I’ve been waiting 7 years for this. *Kaz voice* “What took you so long?”

iDonCamp said:

May 2nd, 3:11 pm

Eric, please for the love of god tell me there will be a PROPER split-screen mode. No crappy black bars in the sides like in BO3.

jensid said:

May 2nd, 3:11 pm

I can’t help but feel that everyone will buy the more expensive option just to play CoD 4 and very little will play Infinite Warfare.

GreatnessRD said:

May 2nd, 3:14 pm

As they should, Jensid. it’s been so long since we had an actual shooter. Tired of these games with guns with theatrics. Keep that goofy Halo stuff right where its at. Now, I can finally play a real shooter again that had morals and respect. #readyyourbreakfast

josh261995 said:

May 2nd, 5:29 pm

I certainly will be doing just that, its unfair that you cant just buy the MW remaster separately

Squadren_64 said:

May 2nd, 3:25 pm

I’m pretty sick of the whole future fiasco. Kind of done with robots and spaceships and what not. It’s been done for the past like 3-5 COD game, which is why the last COD game I bought was BO2. The lack of originality is obvious and disappointing. The remaster seems awesome though, but it would definitely be a slimy tactic to force us to preorder the $80 game to access it. I’m still waiting for that BF5 reveal though. Just a couple more days…Hype.

DuctTapeDateRape said:

May 2nd, 4:00 pm

WTF…COME ON!!! I never commented on anything before. But this future crap is garbage looks like star wars meets halo that had a kid with destiny. Just make what the fans want..bottom line! The remaster is great and im getting the game just for this and using infinity war for real target practice. How about we spend 100 get cod4 mw2 and mw3 in one game also with all new map packs and include new kill streaks! Guarantee youll make a billion + on it. Activision LISTEN TO THE FANS SMH!!!!

Saimy69 said:

May 2nd, 4:07 pm

Space combat?! That would be so cool instead old guns and bullets. I hope this will still have local split screen coop.

josh261995 said:

May 2nd, 5:28 pm

Eric – I see that you are taking time to respond to people’s posts on here, that is nice of you to do, but i have to say my feedback isn’t too positive, i, along with many of my friends are getting fed up of this futuristic wall running style of game, we wanted a proper traditional shooter like the good old days. If im honest im only really buying this for the MW remaster :/

josh261995 said:

May 2nd, 5:28 pm

Its also sad to see that you cannot buy it separately……

zombie9 said:

May 2nd, 5:31 pm

Will COD Infinite Warfare get on PlayStation 4 get all DLC 30 days early?
I know there a lot of hate for being future warfare but I’m a Killzone player and I love it.. Sort of fell right at home O.W.N

PAGE 1 2