Horizon Zero Dawn

May 03

May 03

May the 4th Sale: Up to 75% Off Star Wars Titles + Free Theme

Andy Yen's Avatar Posted by Digital Commerce Manager, SIEA

Hi everyone! Star Wars Day is tomorrow and we’re celebrating early here at PlayStation store with steep discounts, free themes and more.

MayTheFourth_PSBlogFeaturedImage_EN
Starting right now, pick up Star Wars Battlefront, Super Star Wars, Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars and more – all for up to 75 percent off. Then check out our collection of Star Wars movies and download a free PlayStation theme to boot.

MayTheFourth_FreeTheme_Kylo-enlarged-wlogo

Speaking of themes, if you’re like us, you’ll be whistling that iconic soundtrack all day. From the nostalgic opening title overture to The Imperial March, listen to the full score, courtesy of PlayStation Music’s Star Wars playlist on Spotify.

Check out the full line-up here, but wait too long you must not. PS Store’s Star Wars Day deals end Monday, May 9.

And as always, may the force be with you.

Games

Platform Title Sale Price Original Price
PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition $9.89 $29.99
PS4 LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens May the 4th Theme $0.00 $0.00
PS4 Star Wars Battlefront $29.99 $59.99
PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition $34.99 $69.99
PS4 Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition $77.99 $119.99
PS4 Star Wars Bounty Hunter $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Star Wars Jedi Starfighter $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Star Wars Pinball Season 1 Bundle $16.49 $29.99
PS4 Star Wars Racer Revenge $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Star Wars Throwback Pack $12.49 $24.99
PS4 Super Star Wars (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball Balance of the Force (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball(Cross-Buy) $2.29 $9.99
PS4 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS4 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $2.99
PS4 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack (Cross-Buy) $3.34 $4.99
PS3 Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels $1.49 $2.99
PS3 Disney Infinity 3.0 $9.89 $29.99
PS3 LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens May the 4th Theme $0.00 $0.00
PS3 Star Wars Pinball $2.29 $9.99
PS3 Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS3 Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack (Cross-Buy) $3.34 $4.99
PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed II $4.99 $19.99
PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed II Dynamic Theme $0.99 $2.99
PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed II Endor Bonus Missions $0.49 $0.99
PS3 Star Wars: Dark Forces (PS One Classic) $1.37 $5.99
PS3 Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (PS2 Classic) $4.99 $9.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within $4.99 $9.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $2.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack (Cross-Buy) $3.34 $4.99
PS3 Zen Pinball 2: Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (Cross-Buy) $2.29 $9.99
PSP LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars PSP $4.99 $19.99
PSP Star Wars Battlefront II $2.49 $9.99
PSP Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron $2.49 $9.99
PSP Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron $4.99 $19.99
PSP Star Wars Mega Bundle $13.99 $39.99
PSP Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $2.49 $9.99
PSP Star Wars the Force Unleashed $2.49 $9.99
PS Vita Star Wars Pinball Pack: Star Wars Pinball Pack (Cross-Buy) $2.29 $9.99
PS Vita Star Wars Pinball Pack: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS Vita Star Wars Pinball Pack: Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels $1.49 $2.99
PS Vita Star Wars Pinball Pack: Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack (Cross-Buy) $3.34 $4.99
PS Vita Star Wars Pinball Pack: Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within $4.99 $9.99
PS Vita Super Star Wars (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS Vita Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (Cross-Buy) $2.29 $9.99
PS Vita Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS Vita Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within (Cross-Buy) $4.99 $9.99
PS Vita Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels (Cross-Buy) $1.49 $2.99
PS Vita Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball: The Force Awakens Pack (Cross-Buy) $3.34 $4.99

Movies

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 24.99 29.99
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2 24.99 29.99
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Brick Saga So Far Season 1 14.99 19.99

Add Your Own

navcomm81 said:

May 3rd, 3:51 pm

Battlefront needs to drop more before I pick it up… maybe Christmas sale.

CommandingTiger said:

May 3rd, 7:53 pm

Sony. Please don’t release the PS4 NEO. There’s no point of it right now.
    It’s too early to consider a mid-cycle refresh and it is going to upset some fans.
    Like-wise. The current specs of the PS4 NEO is way too weak Anyway, you’re just end up with the same bottleneck that you are currently facing in a year or two and people will get tired of buying weak consoles and then just go with a Pc instead.

You’ll need to wait a few years. In the mean time. Ask developers to put in all the same graphical options you can find on a Pc. Including 60fps or locked 30. 720p and 1080p and 4k. Even tough the “current” PS4 won’t play 4k, the games at least will be future proof.

gameman15 said:

May 3rd, 8:39 pm

@CommandingTiger Yeah I agree with you that Sony is apparently not learning from what happened to Sega. That making and releasing an upgrade to an already released video game system will only lead to failure.

kingdomkiller3 said:

May 3rd, 9:11 pm

@CommandingTiger I dont know what that has to deal with the article or the person you replied to.
    and for @navcomm81 this is kinda the best deal right now. Not bad 50%off. GS has it for $35 and amazon verys but the on place that i can find it being at least $25 is cdkeys.com. It is region locked to the States. But also maybe at a local game store has it for cheaper.

tusunami said:

May 4th, 1:06 pm

Price needs to drop more forget christmas try black friday.

IcyBlazeNinja said:

May 3rd, 3:59 pm

So everything Battlefront related is on sale…except the season pass.

I guess i’m passing then….

Maethorr said:

May 3rd, 4:04 pm

No Battlefront season pass sale. Not even on Outer Rim?

gameman15 said:

May 3rd, 4:01 pm

As much as I liked to purchase the Star Wars Throwback Pack (Star Wars Racer Revenge, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, and Star Wars Jedi Starfighter) on the PS4, I already own Star Wars Racer Revenge and Star Wars Jedi Starfighter on the original discs for the PS2. I would pick up Star Wars Bounty Hunter though since it’s the only one of the three games offered in this pack that I don’t own yet. However, I’ll be more interested in picking it (Star Wars Bounty Hunter) up for the GameCube. Other than that, it’s a pretty decent sale to satisfy Star Wars fans like myself.

JaY_Ci_415 said:

May 3rd, 4:06 pm

Wait…sorry but am I missing something regarding the movie prices? Return of the Jedi for example is the same price as well as any others. Revenge of the Sith for $20? Really?

Please advise.

skiernan said:

May 3rd, 4:42 pm

I too was wondering why some of the movie prices were the same in both columns. Then I noticed it says SD Price and HD Price, not Sale Price and Original Price.

I think these are just their normal everyday prices, and the movies aren’t actually “on sale.”

NuklearRaver said:

May 3rd, 4:42 pm

How is the The force unleashed 2 Endor dlc? I’m playing the Revenge of the Sith on my PS3 now but perhaps I’ll play unleashed next.

The force awakens can go back to sleep as far as I’m concerned :)

Trendy_Kid said:

May 3rd, 5:36 pm

So uhhhh, how does Disney Infinity work if you just buy the game? I had the original version on the Wii U and you needed physical toys and the input device/stand.

KazeEternal said:

May 3rd, 6:21 pm

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass is exempt? Sorry, but studios need to stop treating the core game as bait for the hook that is the Season Pass.

blaede22 said:

May 3rd, 7:17 pm

I just bought both the Throwback pack and Jedi Starfighter because the Throwback pack said it included Star Wars Starfighter, not Jedi Starfighter. Amazingly, PSN let me buy both and then only downloaded Racer and Bounty Hunter, then let me manually download Jedi Starfighter. Is Star Wars Starfighter (as in, the original PS2 game in the series that is also available on PS3) not actually a part of that bundle? If so, you need to fix the copy on the store, and how do I go about getting a refund for the double charge for Jedi Starfighter?

drd7of14 said:

May 3rd, 8:45 pm

Yeah, the problem is that the throwback bundle originally existed on PS3 with Starfighter. The PS4 release is with Jedi Starfighter. The name of the bundle and all description information is identical, even though the PS4 PS2 version is Jedi Starfighter, not Starfighter.

Even more confusing than PS2 games still not following their license agreement to be essentially crossbuy for every future PlayStation platform.

gameman15 said:

May 3rd, 10:26 pm

@drd7of14 “Even more confusing than PS2 games still not following their license agreement to be essentially crossbuy for evey future PlayStation platform.” Sony is just greedy that way. At least Nintendo lets people transfer Wii software from the regular Wii to the Wii U with Virtual Console games on the Wii U having an optional small upgrade fee for those who already own them on the regular Wii. And at least Microsoft lets people download Xbox 360 games (that they already own either on disc or digitally) for free.

Nevets_Heuer said:

May 3rd, 8:58 pm

Darn, was really hoping the Battlefront Season Pass was going to be on sale.

Moofboy said:

May 3rd, 9:13 pm

Anyone know if the Star Wars Pinball season 1 bundle is cross-buy with vita? Here it is listed as ps4, online it is listed as ps4, but if you read it, it says something about PS3 also. I just want to know if I have to individually download all of the packs, or if things are going to be easy for me. Not holding my breath on that.
Either way, the store is a disaster right now. Please organize it with all bundles or crossbuy together, rather than listing the same game three separate times. It is confusing. You are better than this.

VinsanityV21 said:

May 4th, 3:12 am

I should pick up Racer Revenge. Man I loved Episode 1 Racer, and I know Rainbow Studios made a sequel for the PS2 back in the day, and just never got it. And here it is now, just been sitting here on the PS3 and PS4 Playstation Classics “shelf”…. and I still never bought it.

Also Bounty Hunter, since I love other 3rd person Star Wars action games. I’m literally playing through Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight right now because I have it on my GOG library, and I kinda want to nab Shadows of the Empire from Good Old Games too.

AND I do like, and miss, spaceship flight action combat games. I played a tiny bit of Starfighter and nothing of Jedi Starfighter… I should get that too probably…

UGH. I SHOULDN’T BUY ANYTHING RIGHT NOW THOUGH!

You’re killing me Sony. Killing me wit deals!

wareagle247 said:

May 4th, 5:53 am

Free theme!!

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

May 4th, 7:32 am

Wait…so there’s no–*answers own question*

Star Wars: A New Hope (you know, the one we used to just call “Star Wars” back in the good ol’ days) *is* up on the store. For $19.99.

…which seems to be regular price like someone said earlier. So yeah, the entire list is pointless with no actual sale. But even more pointless to exclude the original from the list.

Now you know. :P

radioavon said:

May 4th, 9:12 am

was really hoping that ridiculously priced season pass for battlefront would be on sale…but no…the 4th was not with me.

PhillXVII said:

May 4th, 9:32 am

Sorry for asking again. The Force Awakens Tables in the Pinball FX2 Season 1 Bundle are still not included. (Description says they are included)
Is this a mistake or not?

ssevegeta said:

May 4th, 11:17 am

The EU has gotten much better sales than the U.S. this entire year. Though I do see the point of this week’s sale due to it being Star Wars Day today the sales in general these past few weeks have been disappointing compared to their EU counterparts.

Moofboy said:

May 4th, 1:23 pm

Can someone please answer the questions regarding the SW Pinball season 1 pack?

ssevegeta said:

May 4th, 2:00 pm

The playstation store description only mentions that it is compatible with the ps3. No mention of the Vita anywhere.

Moofboy said:

May 4th, 8:39 pm

Someone on CAG said that if you buy all of the packs, it automatically unlocks the season 1 bundle for the ps4, just want to know if that worked in reverse to save my sixty-one pennies!

shaichico said:

May 5th, 4:11 am

Is there a probem downloading Battlefront from playstation plus???
Paid good money only to not able to play it!!!
Fix your servers! Or gimme a refund!

shaichico said:

May 5th, 2:52 pm

HELP! Cannot frickin download the game… Done all the troubleshooting and still no joy!

HellBringer1975 said:

May 5th, 10:23 am

yes star wars pinball it is compatible but on face book the mod said that i should buy it on vita as some times there is a issue that cross-play does not work if you buy it on ps4 then try to download it on vita its a very small chance but if it happens your screwed so now i buy all my pinball tables on vita first then just download them from in game on ps4 zen pinball , but it works all the time he said going from the vita to ps4 . check there facebook page they reply there to ? unlike here Sony never replies if they do its to say stupid things like cool and thanks but they rarely if ever answer any questions here.

Quick_silver1021 said:

May 5th, 11:12 am

Well i bought Battlefront and didnt get the themes that said you supposed to buy battlefront in order to get the themes

maxplastic said:

May 5th, 12:27 pm

I’m not “eligible to purchase or download this content”, that is free Star Wars theme for PS3. Not a big deal, but it doesn’t say anything more, and I can purchase theme for PS4 (I don’t even own this console). Strange. This one might be actually quite nice, I like to have different cool themes.

Mutsu_Enmei_Ryuu said:

May 5th, 7:50 pm

I am having the exact same problem and error message for the ps3 Star Wars theme. Can only get the ps4 theme.

ArtbySteveO said:

May 19th, 8:15 pm

I get the same error. I receive an email that says Thank you for your purchase but nothing downloads. Then I receive a this product cannot be purchased error. So confused.

Moofboy said:

May 6th, 9:56 am

Anyone else having a problem when trying to install SW Pinball for vita? It works fine on ZP2, but the standalone SW won’t install (it did fine with my PS3 though). Anyway, I’m getting error c2-12383-7 whenever it tries to install the demo on the vita. It downloaded and installed fine to ZP2, just won’t download and install this… Any help is appreciated. I would like to purchase the other packs, but this is a pain since I prefer to play on the vita.

Moofboy said:

May 6th, 11:05 pm

Your customer service department is atrocious. Rather than figuring out what is causing the error, your solution is to refund. That doesn’t help meat all. I wanted to buy all of th tables, instead, we both leave empty handed because “we are out of troubleshooting steps.” God damn it Sony. I know I am going to continually second guess buying games for vita now because of this. Ugh… Frustration.

DarthVandal13 said:

May 9th, 9:25 am

I brought a $20 PlayStation Store Gift Card and I got the Star Wars Mega Bundle for PSP/PS Vita for like $14 I like playing Star Wars Video Games. My Star Wars Video Game is “Star Wars: Battlefront II”,which is also my #1 PSP Game. It’s awesome that came 5 other Star Wars Games like:Star Wars Battlefront:Renegade Squadron,Star Wars Battlefront:Elite Squadron,Star Wars:The Force Unleashed,Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes,& LEGO Star Wars III:The Clone Wars. I’m a big fan and expert of Star Wars.Star Wars is my life.

AnthonM22 said:

May 17th, 11:17 am

Hi Sir, I hope there will be Lords of the Fallen and Earth Defense Force 4.1 sale soon, $10 each if possible, thank you so much.