Spider-Man PS4

Jun 24

Jun 24

Flash Sale Now: Up to 80% on Bingeworthy Games

Andy Yen's Avatar Posted by Digital Commerce Manager, SIEA

Get ready for some quality couch-time this weekend. Starting right now at PlayStation Store, save up to 80 percent on bingeworthy games like Tales from the Borderlands, Mad Max, The Walking Dead: Michonne – A Telltale Miniseries, as well as movie bundles like Underworld: The Legacy Collection, LEGO DC Superheroes Justice League 5-Film Collection, Hitman Two Pack and more.

Check out the full lineup, below, but don’t wait too long – PS Store’s Bingeworthy Flash Sale ends Monday, June 27 at 12pm Pacific Time.

GAMES

PS4 LICHDOM: BATTLEMAGE $19.99 $49.99
PS4 MAD MAX $15.99 $39.99
PS4 MCDROID $1.99 $7.99
PS4 Q.U.B.E: DIRECTOR’S CUT (CROSS-BUY) $2.49 $9.99
PS4 RACE THE SUN (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $3.99 $9.99
PS4 SURGEON SIMULATOR A&E + I AM BREAD $7.99 $19.99
PS4 TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS EP1. ZER0 SUM: TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS – SEASON PASS $4.49 $14.99
PS4 THE SWINDLE (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $5.99 $14.99
PS4 THE WALKING DEAD – SEASON 2 $7.49 $24.99
PS4 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – EP. 1 IN TOO DEEP: THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $5.99 $14.99
PS4 TITAN ATTACKS! (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $2.49 $9.99
PS3 CHILD OF LIGHT ULTIMATE EDITION (PS3) $8.99 $22.49
PS3 EXTREME EXORCISM (CROSS-BUY) $5.19 $12.99
PS3 GAME OF THRONES: GAME OF THRONES – SEASON PASS $7.49 $24.99
PS3 GUILTY GEAR XRD -SIGN- $11.99 $39.99
PS3 LEGO JURASSIC WORLD $11.99 $29.99
PS3 RACE THE SUN (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $3.99 $9.99
PS3 TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS EP1. ZER0 SUM DEMO: TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS – SEASON PASS $4.49 $14.99
PS3 THE SWINDLE (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $5.99 $14.99
PS3 THE WALKING DEAD – SEASON 2 : THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 – SEASON PASS (BUNDLE) $4.49 $14.99
PS3 THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – EP. 1 IN TOO DEEP: THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE – A TELLTALE MINISERIES $5.99 $14.99
PS3 TITAN ATTACKS! (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $2.49 $9.99
PS3 UNMECHANICAL: EXTENDED EDITION (CROSS-BUY) $2.49 $9.99
PS3 WARRIORS OROCHI 3 ULTIMATE $19.99 $49.99
PS Vita ATOMIC NINJAS $2.49 $9.99
PS Vita BLAZBLUE: CHRONO PHANTASMA EXTEND $11.99 $39.99
PS Vita CHILD OF LIGHT ULTIMATE EDITION $8.99 $22.49
PS Vita LEGO JURASSIC WORLD $7.99 $19.99
PS Vita MURAMASA REBIRTH $7.49 $24.99
PS Vita RACE THE SUN (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $3.99 $9.99
PS Vita SID MEIER’S CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION 2 PLUS $7.99 $19.99
PS Vita SOUL SACRIFICE DELTA $7.19 $17.99
PS Vita THE SWINDLE (3-WAY CROSS-BUY) $5.99 $14.99
PS Vita THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 – EP.1 ALL THAT REMAINS: THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2 – SEASON PASS $5.99 $19.99
PS Vita THE WOLF AMONG US $7.49 $24.99

MOVIES

Title SD Sale Price SD Original Price HD Sale Price HD Original Price
21 JUMP STREET + 22 JUMP STREET DOUBLE FEATURE $14.99 $16.99 $14.99 $16.99
ANTZ/ BEE MOVIE $9.99 $14.99 $9.99 $14.99
BATMAN: BAD BLOOD – 3 FILM COLLECTION $27.99 $34.99 $27.99 $39.99
CHAPPIE / DISTRICT 9 / ELYSIUM $19.99 $25.99 $19.99 $28.99
CHICKEN RUN/ WALLACE & GROMIT IN THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT $9.99 $14.99 $9.99 $14.99
DCU BATMAN 8-MOVIE COLLECTION $34.99 $44.99 $34.99 $49.99
DCU BATMAN BAD BLOOD 3-MOVIE COLLECTION $24.99 $34.99 $24.99 $39.99
DCU BATMAN SUPERMAN RIVALRY 4-MOVIE COLLECTION $24.99 $34.99 $24.99 $34.99
DCU JUSTICE LEAGUE 8-MOVIE COLLECTION $64.99 $79.99 $64.99 $79.99
DCU SUPERMAN 6-MOVIE COLLECTION $31.99 $44.99 $31.99 $49.99
FREEDOM TO LAUGH PACK $24.99 $30.99 $24.99 $36.99
GHOSTBUSTERS DOUBLE FEATURE $14.99 $17.99 $14.99 $19.99
HARRY POTTER COMPLETE COLLECTION $59.99 $69.99 $59.99 $79.99
HITMAN TWO PACK $19.99 N/A $19.99 $24.99
HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA DOUBLE FEATURE $14.99 $20.99 $14.99 $24.99
INSIDIOUS TRILOGY $19.99 $25.99 $19.99 $28.99
JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. TEEN TITANS 8-FILM COLLECTION $59.99 $79.99 $59.99 $79.99
LEGO DC SUPER HEROES JUSTICE LEAGUE 5-FILM COLLECTION $49.99 $54.99 $49.99 $54.99
MATRIX 4-FILM COLLECTION $14.99 $24.99 $14.99 $34.99
THE PRINCE OF EGYPT/ JOSEPH: KING OF DREAMS $9.99 $14.99 $9.99 $14.99
THE WOLVERINE DOUBLE FEATURE $13.99 $24.99 $13.99 $24.99
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION N/A N/A $19.99 $39.99
UNDERWORLD: THE LEGACY COLLECTION $24.99 $32.99 $24.99 $37.99
X-MEN UNITE COLLECTION $35.99 $54.99 $35.99 $54.99
X-MEN: FIRST CLASS + DAYS OF FUTURE PAST BUNDLE $13.99 $24.99 $13.99 $24.99

Tell us what you’re picking up. Have a great weekend!

Note: All pricing is for U.S. only and subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

PrimeLooper said:

June 24th, 2:02 pm

not the best butt I do like telltale

iamtylerdurden1 said:

June 25th, 7:11 am

Xcom Plus on VITA for $7.99 is awesome!

Wolf Among Us for $7.49 on VITA is great, it’s the best Tell Tale game ever imo.

All the Tell Tale deals are great, Tales From the Borderlands especially.

$11.99 for Arkham Knight is great.

CommandingTiger said:

June 25th, 12:09 pm

I wish we would be talking rumours about the PS4 NEO.

First rumour came out said the specs were:
    GPU Polaris AMD 4Tflops.
    2.1Ghz AMD Jaguar
    8Gb GDDR5 ram at a higher speed.
    4k HDR Triple Layer Blu-ray player
    Price being 400$

I say that should be the upcoming slim version. You could also go for the Vega chipped for the GPU.

They would need:
    Dual GPU (either Polaris or Vega) 8Tflops or 12Tflops. In Cross-fire.
    2.6Ghz CPU AMD Jaguar
    12Gb GDDR5 Ram at a higher speed
    Either 550$ for dual Polaris or 700$ for dual Vega.

The chosen GPU set in the NEO will be the same include in the slim.
    Your AMD API would need to support Cross Fire for this to be effective.

If you are to buy in bulk the same GPU chip for both Slim and NEO models, you’d have them significantly cheaper and be able to offer the best possible price.
    2.6Ghz would be necessary for dual GPU for ideal setup without much bottleneck. Do perform tests to find out which is ideal.

CommandingTiger said:

June 25th, 12:39 pm

It’s best to discontinue the current PS4 original.
    Capacitors and all processor parts are shrinking fast, rather than having bulky parts for one and another just have parts for both the slim and the NEO both with increased capabilities.
    If anyone even wanted an original PS4 they would have bought one by now, having a cheaper more cost effective more powerful PS4 would make them sell much faster.
    Just saying. We know what Microsoft has to offer, now it’s up to you to show what you’ve got.
    Also, stop making any PS4 with 500Gb HDD, 1Tb only and up.

Slim 1Tb, NEO 1Tb, NEO 2Tb.
    Price them with what consumers are willing to pay. 50$ difference between NEO 1Tb and NEO 2Tb.

MauCamper said:

June 24th, 2:13 pm

Was expecting a better one…

TrueAssassin86x said:

June 24th, 2:16 pm

More like Cringe Worthy flash sale half the titles are available free for plus and the rest people aready own if the really wanted it

iamtylerdurden1 said:

June 25th, 7:14 am

Do you realize not everybody has had PS Plus for 3+ years? Games like Apotheon or TWD 2 are great deals for those new to PS4.

quickfire123 said:

June 24th, 2:18 pm

Still waiting for persona 2 on ps3 to be on sale.

whereymyconary said:

June 24th, 3:24 pm

you might need to wait till February for that one then

NX_Nytrux said:

June 24th, 2:18 pm

My favorite 2 words: Flash Sale. But nothing for me this time.

DeweyFDot said:

June 24th, 2:22 pm

Someone predicted a flashsale but I had my doubts. I will forever remember them now.

opikal said:

June 24th, 2:33 pm

Indeed

RoD_GX said:

June 24th, 2:22 pm

So this is what sony calls “Sale”. They should look in the mirror or more importantly, they should look at what STEAM is offering as a SUMMER SALE.
What’s up, Andrew House? Still got your grass concerned people might leave the “PS” platform? It’s not because of the limited hardware capability and it’s not because your stinky consoles can’t keep track of PC, it’s because of “Sales” like these.

Three years ago, I said this company would SH** in the gamers’ face. Fast forward to now, to this day, after E3 and that’s EXACTLY what PS Vita gamers have been experiencing – all the more reason for us.. I mean, THEM to leave.
If there was ANY dignity from this company and just a little fraction of the respect they should have for the ancient PSP community, you’d quit playing the greedy son of a b…. and give away most part of these games as an excuse for stomping on the mobile gaming community in the West.

But that’s not going to happen. All the more reason as to why people will leave this platform.
“No replacement for the Vita”? Check PGS Lab’s handheld. Check Smach Z. You’ll be able to use your 128GB UHS-1 memory card and play Skyrim on the go. Something NO ONE from this company will EVER be able to offer.

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 2:32 pm

Not so! Most people on Steam discussions think Steam Summer Sale 2016 is a joke. The sales are not even as deep as the last Winter sale. Since they can’t do flash sales because of their refund policy, discounts during big Steam sales no longer run nearly as deep as before. The only thing special now about Steam Holiday sales are that most titles are on sale at one time.

Sony has demonstrated that they are willing to discount titles (obviously in hopes of increased sales) more frequently and at better discounts than Xbox. And think about it. Sony doesn’t have any direct competition on their platform for digital sales (other than titles offered on Amazon). PC gamers can buy Steam games for many outlets and often at far better discounts than on Steam. So I’m happy and grateful to see the discounts that Sony offers. One person’s meh sale can be another’s windfall of titles added to their library.

gameman15 said:

June 24th, 3:21 pm

@Tatanka2007 Or you’re just being one of those blind Sony fan boys that doesn’t seem to handle criticism towards Sony and how they handle their sales, instant game collection, and PS2 classics on the PS4. Honestly, this is yet another run of a mill sale.

Da_Dog_Killa said:

June 24th, 3:44 pm

Yeah this sale was EXTREMELY mediocre, I was expecting a summer flash sale. Even though Steam’s summer sale wasn’t the greatest, there is a ton of cheap alright games on there less than $10

TrueAssassin86x said:

June 24th, 4:03 pm

@Gameman15 Stop being a PCTrash boy. The Summer 2016 steam sale blow this year and this coming from a PC steam user. Its funny i finally get a good gaming laptop intime for the sale and the sale is a joke. I think i’ll stick to my consoles for gaming

Inaccuracies said:

June 24th, 6:11 pm

People like you always make me laugh. Living in your own imaginary world, never satisfied unless it’s free, acting like you’re constantly wronged. Keep the comedy coming!

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 7:03 pm

@gameman15, fanboy, really? There’s nothing on this sale I really want because I already own a lot of them already. Yeah, this might not be the best flash sale ever. Never said it was, but what I did say is that it is a LOT BETTER than what MS does for Xbox. Regardless there are some good titles worth their sale price on the list.

I have a Xbox One too. I love that I can add external storage by simply plugging in USB 3 HDD. That’s something Sony should do, but honestly I feel they have destroyed Xbox this generation. At E3, MS touted custom colored controllers, slimmer consoles and future Xbox 1.5 consoles. PS4 was far better represented with many exclusive titles. Ok, guess I am a Sony fanboy this gen.

@TrueAssassin86x, keep watching humblebundle and bundlestars for really awesome PC deals. GOG had their big summer sale last week I believe. Because Steam now offers refunds, that killed deep discounts with their flash offers during the big holiday sales. BTW I know how you feel. I got an updated PC this Xmas. Unless you’re doing 4k stuff or demand 60fps on every title, console gaming is often superior since PC ports often have epic fails.

SetsunaTenshi said:

June 24th, 10:44 pm

did someone p*ss all over your cereals today?

I have steam client open now and was browsing their current sale. So far I haven’t found any game there at a better price than I already saw on PSN during their usual weekly sales. And considering that PC games are usually cheaper to start with, that’s quite pathetic.

Now, on the brilliant opinion that Sony should offer most of the PSP/Vita games for free, I guess you’re just trolling at this point. Unless this comment was brought to you by some competitor’s marketing team *wink wink*, and in that case, keep up the good work, hope you get good benefits :)

iamtylerdurden1 said:

June 25th, 7:41 am

RoD_GX is a troll, he always posts negative things and DOESN’T HAVE PLUS.

You talk of ppl leaving PlayStation? For what? PS4 is about to announce 50 million consoles sold and it is the fastest growing console EVER. Did u see e3? Ppl are swarming to PlayStation atm.

Oculus and VR on PC is failing, you will thank PSVR when it launches for saving the VR industry. PSVR will hit big, unlike Oculus and the cluster**** that was their launch.

Try playing games like Killzone Mercenary, Golden Abyss, and Tearaway on your smartphone or 3DS. Heck, even AC Liberation, Freedom Wars, Helldivers, Dragons Crown, Gravity Rush, LBP, Soul Sac Delta, Toukidan Kiwami, PS All-STARS, GoW Collection, Sly Collection, Thieves in Time ect are a far cry from what 99% of ppl play on mobile. VITA is spectacular and has a spectacular library.

Sony makes consoles, not PCs. They make the BEST console in gaming and they always have. What do u think of the xbone or the wii u? Can u get a PC for $299 that can compete with the PS4? Neo will be around $400 for about 4.5 teraflops. Do u enjoy missing Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Horizon?

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 2:22 pm

Some great deals here! BLAZBLUE: CHRONO PHANTASMA EXTEND is a great fighting game for either PS3 or PS4. Likewise for Guilty Gear Xrd. Both have very long and developed story modes. The story mode in Guilty Gear Xrd, which I preferred over BB:CPE, is basically a long visual novel. Both have English VO for story mode. I already own the PS4 versions, but I might even snag the PS3 versions at sale price. Back to the Future is an older Telltale game, but a must-have if you enjoyed the movies. Max Max is that rare movie tie-in that actually produced a great game.

senor_flojo said:

June 24th, 2:22 pm

Glad to see civilization and xcom for vita on sale, I thought it was strange they weren’t on the 2K publisher sale.

Mercenary09 said:

June 24th, 2:23 pm

Pretty terrible flash sale this time honestly.

TrueAssassin86x said:

June 24th, 4:06 pm

Nice to see one of sonys White Knights admit that.

Brock_367 said:

June 24th, 7:42 pm

lol Canary at the other comment

PainOfSarrow said:

June 24th, 2:26 pm

Ahhhh not the best flash sale. Would love to see a $5 or $1 flash sale again. Maybe I’ll least get one thing from this.

jarmarcross1965 said:

June 24th, 2:31 pm

Lol cool I vlr is cheap and I still need to play walking dead season 2 for ps vita

rudetoy said:

June 24th, 2:39 pm

Flash sale? Thumbs up.

Titles chosen for the flash sale? Thumbs down.

marlyt said:

June 24th, 2:41 pm

Well said. See how we can get a point across without being a foul mouthed troll!?

rudetoy said:

June 24th, 5:38 pm

LOL

marlyt said:

June 24th, 2:39 pm

This is a pretty lackluster sale games-wise. I don’t buy movies so how about rent anything for 2 dollars all weekend. I’d pay for those. Anyone who hasn’t played Apotheon should definitely pick it up at this price point. An excellent minimal investment.

technidave said:

June 24th, 2:42 pm

Been waiting for Arkham Knight and Mad Max to go on sale, Nice!

Husteen said:

June 24th, 6:09 pm

Agree about arkham knight. I was waiting for an inevitable goty edition, but $12 for the game plus $20 for the season pass seems good now.

steeler192 said:

June 24th, 2:50 pm

I encourage everyone to get Zero Escape 2: Virtue’s Last Reward now on sale in preparation for this tuesday’s launch ofZero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma.

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 6:42 pm

Dang, I didn’t know about that, steeler192! I started playing Zero Escape 2 but haven’t finished yet. I was playing it via PSTV and really enjoyed it.

steeler192 said:

June 26th, 11:53 am

I read your comments about Steins;Gate and decided to get it. Thank you! I may not have gotten it otherwise…

Ahmed200112 said:

June 24th, 2:51 pm

Hope the next one has Witcher 3 and Until Dawn. Or at-least in some upcoming sale. Missed out on the Witcher 3 sale.

Kevvik said:

June 24th, 3:05 pm

Disappointed that Steins Gate is more expensive on vita than PS3. I might have picked it up if not for that. Otherwise I have most everything on this list that I was interested in so pretty much a pass for me.

Did they ever patch Lichdom since I heard some people found it pretty much broken?

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 7:10 pm

Steins;Gate is one of the best visual novels ever. Don’t let the two bucks dissuade you! I bought a digital copy of Steins;Gate and enjoyed it so much that I decided to replay it and get achievements all over again. How? The EU versions have their own Trophies set. So I am playing an EU disc on my PS3 and an EU version on my PSTV.

Kevvik said:

June 26th, 5:59 am

I admit not buying it right now is a bit of spitefullness on my part. They are the same price normally but discounted different amounts on separate platforms which is a real annoyance.

TotalHenshin said:

June 24th, 3:19 pm

Thank you for the frequent sales Sony. Nothing for me this time unfortunately. Can you get Namco to discount those Namco Museum Classics for PS1? Even a slight amount off would get me to buy Volumes 3, 4, and 5. Thanks, and have an awesome weekend! :)

TeamGreen615 said:

June 24th, 3:37 pm

Vita owners grab Soul Sacrfice Delta if you haven’t already. One of the Vita’s best games!

MagnificentMale said:

June 24th, 4:13 pm

It’s a wonderful surprise to see all those PS Vita games on sale this time. The Xcom and Civilization games look rad but I would have to configure storage on my memory cards to get them onto it. However the 7.99 is just way too cool to pass up.

ajwilson55 said:

June 24th, 4:16 pm

Cue the whiners about how this sale sucks, Sony sucks, everyone sucks. #GetOffMyLawn

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:32 am

And your comment is any better how? At least they are commenting on the actual content of the article.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

June 25th, 9:03 am

No they aren’t, they aren’t being informative at all. They are simply crying bc the exact game they wanted wasn’t on sale on an OPTIONAL sale.

Arkham Knight $11.99 – Awesome

Xcom Plus $7.99 – Awesome

Tell Tale sales – Awesome

Apotheon $2.99 – Awesome (not everyone has had Plus forever)

Soul Sac Delta $7.19 – Awesome

Mad Max, The Swindle, Mcdroid, Civilization are good deals. It’s a decent sale, would no sale have been better?

SilentNova said:

June 24th, 4:20 pm

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- Steam summer sale

$20.09

Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- PS4 flash sale

$14.99

Guess what, still not the decision of either Valve or Sony. That was the decision of Akyss games who published the game in North America. Publishers decide pricing, not vendor.

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 7:16 pm

Good point and good observation on the pricing too.

ZanFear said:

June 24th, 4:31 pm

You guys didn’t list Steins;Gate for PS3 ($9.99) and Vita ($11.99).

Tatanka2007 said:

June 24th, 7:13 pm

That’s criminal. Mr. Yen needs to edit that list posthaste. Leaving games off sale lists has happened before. Rather annoying too. In the past I’ve missed some sales because I relied on these lists and didn’t bother to check the Store.

ZanFear said:

June 24th, 10:20 pm

Very true!

PanTheMan16 said:

June 24th, 4:46 pm

Despite the tantrums going on in this comment thread, this is a pretty nice sale. I won’t be buying anything because my backlog is too long, but there are a couple games here I’d love to have.

And to those who complain about games which were already offered in the IGC: Not every PlayStation owner has always had PS+,and not every PlayStation owner had a PlayStation platform when these games were offered to PS+ subscribers. I don’t like everything Sony does – in fact, they irritate me, more often than not – but try and remember that there are tens of millions of PS gamers and they don’t all have or like the same games.
And try to come to terms with the reality that there is never going to be a single sale that contains every game you want at ultra low prices.

Elvick_ said:

June 24th, 5:35 pm

Movie/show sales are always so bad. *sigh* $60 games get better sales than $20 movies [or whatever the average movie prices are I have no idea lol]

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:34 am

PSN is the absolute worst place to buy movies from. They are far too restrictive and limit how you can use the content that you pay for. Look for better options, some of which you can still watch though your PS console, but also allow you to watch on other devices or even download for offline viewing.

TheTrainJob said:

June 25th, 10:59 am

@Fuhr31,

Disagree with most of what you’ve said on here today, but I completely agree with you about buying movies on PSN. It’s absolutely ridiculous how restrictive it is. Pay the same price as everywhere else, but your viewing options are extremely limited to the point I wouldn’t even call it “buying” the movie. It’s really more like a permanent PSN rental.

It would be ok if purchasing on PSN added the movie to UV, then it would be pretty similar to every other service. As is, it is by far the WORST place to buy movies. Except maybe Comcast… Yeah, that’s slightly worse than PSN.

GummyCore said:

June 24th, 6:11 pm

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SHOUTING?!!!! WHY DO YOU INSIST ON PUTTING ALL THE GAME TITLES IN ALL CAPITAL? THESE POSTS ARE SO HARD TO READ NOWADAYS. LUCKILY THERE IS NO PS PLUS DISCOUNT ON FLASH SALES OTHERWISE YOU WILL SPLIT THAT INTO ANOTHER TABLE AS IF COMBINING EVERYTHING IN A SINGLE TABLE IS SO HARD TO DO.

TheTrainJob said:

June 25th, 10:50 am

I can’t read your post. What were you trying to say?

navcomm81 said:

June 24th, 6:18 pm

Nothing for me… Batman is a pretty decent price but I’ve mostly finished the game, minus Riddler and those pyro missions when I borrowed a copy.

Claymorecuts said:

June 24th, 7:17 pm

I just bought batman arkham knight on last week’s sale for $25, now it’s $12! :( I feel a bit ripped off

baronkarza- said:

June 24th, 10:19 pm

For your $25 you got the Premium Edition, though. So unless you didn’t want all the DLC, I’d say that was a deal. It was for me.

TheTrainJob said:

June 25th, 10:49 am

You got the better deal, trust me. The premium edition is great. I usually hate to spend extra (at least more than a few dollars) on a game, but the extra content they developed for Arkham Knight was well worth it. Of course, I say that having bought the game on sale about a year ago for $50 for the premium edition. When first released the premium edition was kinda overpriced.

Claymorecuts said:

June 25th, 1:25 pm

Oh okay thanks! I didn’t realize there was a big difference in content

Paschal015 said:

June 24th, 7:28 pm

Just wondering why those who already have Surgeon Sim can’t get Bread at a discount, and why none of the Arkham Knight dlc is discounted? Love how buying upgrades for games is often more than the actual game. Thanks for the effort though =/

Orayu- said:

June 24th, 8:03 pm

Was hoping for something different, I already have most of these games.

azure6_o3 said:

June 24th, 8:58 pm

This is a North American Exclusive sale

jefp65 said:

June 24th, 8:08 pm

Is New Zealand getting this sale?

jefp65 said:

June 24th, 8:10 pm

Just checked PSN store and nothing yet

lordhaha1 said:

June 24th, 9:20 pm

Eh… Not my cup of tea, but to be honest, Sony doesn’t have to give us any sales, so I’m grateful either way. Something comes along sooner or later.

TarmacTrauma said:

June 25th, 1:26 am

“Sony doesn’t have to give us any sales”

No, they don’t but they would kill their business by never discounting old product. There is no successful business model where a product or service’s price never depreciates to garner more customers who do not see the value in the MSRP. I will that I see the way you view things as rather odd. Sony is not “giving” us anything with a sale. They are trying to move their wares by lowering the price in the hopes that it will entice people to open their wallets.Sales are not something customers should be “grateful” for, the business should be grateful for the customers patronage and consideration.

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:38 am

And we don’t have to buy anything from them. Don’t think for a second that the sales are their out of the goodness of their hearts. LOL It’s business and people have every right to complain if they aren’t happy. And most smart businesses appreciate the feedback so they can better design their marketing.

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:39 am

oops …. their —> there (need at edit option)

PainOfSarrow said:

June 25th, 2:53 am

Sony doesn’t have to give us any sales, ….. Well that’s…. Interesting.

lordhaha1 said:

June 25th, 2:15 pm

Well, that’s just my opinion honestly, and I respect everyone else’s. I never said that YOU should be grateful, I just said I’M grateful. I may not understand all the business tactics they use, but I do feel like they appreciate us.

Big_Slick said:

June 24th, 10:18 pm

Yup lots of whining again, as always. We just got a really good sale last week plus the get $15 back deal so obviously we can’t have that every week so don’t complain when its normal for a few. While you guys are complaining I just got Batman for $12 and lots of games I was waiting to play. They get good deals now and then just wait for them, they are running a business but giving good deals too now and then also. 6-12 months after a game comes out its like cheap!

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:41 am

Don’t complain?? Wow, can you imagine the disaster of society if people only voiced their opinions when they agreed. Very naïve.

ZanFear said:

June 24th, 10:22 pm

Got Tales From the Borderlands season pass on PS4! I was holding out for the Vita version (if it’s actually still coming out), but this price was just too good.

TheHerbinator75 said:

June 24th, 11:49 pm

This is a weak flash sale indeed. I wad hoping for a lot more than this. Most people already own the titles listed or they have been free on PS plus in the past.

PanTheMan16 said:

June 25th, 12:18 am

Most people? So, you asked every person in the world? You work faster than Santa Claus!

SpooNManX said:

June 25th, 12:53 am

ARCADE ARCHIVES CRAZY CLIMBER2

I would have loved to see more of these classics during a sale.
I am really into classics like this, but I honestky don’t think $7.99 is a good price for them.
They are often VERY old even as far as retro games go so they have very limited play value.
Maybe bundle them up like Capcom Arcade Cabinet or something.

Fuhr31 said:

June 25th, 2:43 am

Sony needs more permanent price drops for older games.

Shin_Nhi said:

June 25th, 4:35 am

Hmm, should i buy game Child of Light and Xblaze Lost Memories for my PS Vita??? or i save that money for next Flash Sale??

XXWARlORD19XX said:

June 25th, 12:29 pm

i do not know too much about Xblaze other than it is going off the story of the blazblu series and its more of a visual novel.

Child of Light is very fun and it looks nice on the vita.

febwtf said:

June 25th, 5:40 am

I know it’s too much to ask for y’all to pay attention to the Vita, but the Vita link in the flash sale page lists all the games for all the systems, not just Vita.

XXWARlORD19XX said:

June 25th, 12:27 pm

i know it’s really annoying.

nevets_78 said:

June 25th, 6:33 am

Whooo… Sorry Sony, i have been a PS Plus memeber since day 1 and you have already giving me half the games on the list. I’m a little dissapointed nothing for me to buy this time and i try to get something every sale to encourage more sales. Oh well maybe next time.

coldgarden said:

June 25th, 6:57 am

I picked up Mad Max and The Escapists/Walking Dead, plus the DLC. I’ve been wanting to try The Escapists for awhile and now is my chance. I picked up Mad Max kind of just a WTH because it was $15 and actually looks kinda cool. I’ve always been a fan of the movies. 2 men enter…lol

DaLotus said:

June 26th, 1:52 am

Any one know if lichdom battle-mage is still laggy. Bought the game day one but the low frames and bugginess made me sell it =(

JeremyGTO04 said:

June 26th, 4:22 am

I love every flash sale and new plus games released every month the reason being I get to laugh my ass off every time with all these hilarious comments on how it’s crap and how a game that just came out should be free on plus or 80% off on a sale. U do realize this is the biggest money making for of entertainment for a reason because alot of us do buy these games when they r released. That being said I’m strictly a sports or racing gamer with the occasional shooter or fighting and that’s when I use these to my advantage. Like I have wanted mad max and for 16 dollars it’s a good time for me to give it a shoot. But keep the comments coming it’s my best source of free entertainment

Sunspiral said:

June 26th, 8:13 am

Mad Max is one of the buggiest games on the Playstation Store. Sony should not be selling it to unsuspecting customers.

God-Of-Lyf said:

June 26th, 8:55 am

I put in about 10 hrs or so and not once noticed any bugs or any other issues. Maybe it was patched? Regardless, the time I spent with the game was enjoyable…!

medenko1975 said:

June 26th, 8:50 am

i might go after Q.U.B.E and Michonne….both good?

God-Of-Lyf said:

June 26th, 8:51 am

Since the PS3 arrived on the scene years ago, I’ve been the type to grab anything and everything that looked or sounded cool and added them to a humongous back log that just never depletes for me. I have games I bought 3+ years ago and yet still haven’t gotten to them. Last few months I’ve been trying to only buy what I know I’ll play right away. I still grab stuff as it goes on sale but every flash sale is always loaded with stuff I already bought before. This sale I picked up Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend on PS4 and I’m looking at Guilty Gear XRD Sign but haven’t pulled the trigger on that one yet. My PS4 is starting to look like my PS3 nowdays with all the crap I’ve bought.

T1NGO said:

June 26th, 2:06 pm

Guilty Gear XRD Sign or Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend ? Which one has more content, characters, better story and better grapics. I really don’t care about the online feature just story offline modes.

febwtf said:

June 26th, 3:38 pm

Hold on, does “Muramasa Rebirth Genroku Legends Collection” contain the original game or is it *just* DLC and you need to buy the main game separately? I just realized MR was in the sale, I’ll probably pick it up.

febwtf said:

June 26th, 6:25 pm

Yeah, that’s just the DLC. Fine by me; I just got MR installed, I don’t need add-ons yet.

PAGE 1 2