God of War

Jul 07

Jul 07

PlayStation Blogcast 214: Another Show About Overwatch

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

Sid and I are alone in the studio. What better way to pass the time than talk about our mutual love for Overwatch? Plus: we discuss PlayStation VR (seeing is believing), Final Fantasy XIV, and Assault Suit Leynos. All this and more, so download and enjoy!

Subscribe via iTunes, Google or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• Overwatch
  • PlayStation VR
  • Final Fantasy XIV

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Sid Shuman – Social Media Sr. Manager, SIEA
Ryan Clements – Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@playstation.sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

jgrizzle358 said:

July 7th, 5:23 pm

“Stuff We Talked About:

PlayStation VR
Final Fantasy XIV”

Episode length: 01:07:01

2/3 cast members

I am both confused and intrigued. I expect these are lengthy discussions haha.

UGCxQUEEN said:

July 7th, 6:20 pm

I think that PlayStation.com should have a section of the store that just for old games

Goldenhereshey said:

July 11th, 6:00 am

I still have a good old ps2 in storage replaced by Xbox one

Mercenary09 said:

July 7th, 6:31 pm

Wow has PlayStation made your show the place for depressing news now? Last week we hear Nick is leaving and now Adam this week. So many great people that I loved being at PlayStation leaving. Next week you’ll be telling us Shu is leaving.

Seriously though best of luck to Adam and can’t wait to see what you are working on. Another great show Ryan and Sid. Keep up the great work.

paulogy said:

July 7th, 8:29 pm

Wow, Adam! You’ve had such a big part in making PlayStation the great place it is today. There will be some huge shoes to fill in your absence but I’m really interested in whatever you do next :-)

Best wishes,

siriusbee said:

July 8th, 2:35 pm

Is all the indie leaving Playstation? I am cry :~(

zombie9 said:

July 8th, 6:08 pm

I enjoyed your SEGA show.. Finally played PlayStation VR today down at my Best Buy had to try it and I have 20/40 vision so I didn’t know how good it would look but since OLED screen is so close did not have any problems. I was blown AWAY felt like I was in the game. I can not wait to try a movie on it and I can not wait until OCT!!!! The Sony rep was very cool also…

Tjoeb123 said:

July 8th, 7:32 pm

Dang, you guys didn’t talk about the top PSN sales list. I wanted to hear you talk a bit about God Eater Resurrection… I’ve never gotten into Monster Hunter but I love God Eater. So good.

BlueBl1zzard said:

July 9th, 8:29 am

Thanks for reading my email guys! Enjoyed the episode, and I can always do for more VR talk : )

Sponge-worthy said:

July 9th, 9:19 am

Unless you’re going to tell me when I will be able to play Red Dead Redemption on PS4 (you know, like your competition managed to allow), I will hear nothing from you.

NemoMcGregor said:

July 11th, 10:13 am

What da heck ? If you want backward compatibility that bad, why don’t you get an xb1 instead ? PS4 is to move forward. I love FFVII but even i got tired of all these remastered and remake or be able to play old games… these feature are so overrated.
    The PS4 is the best place to play!

Kaddyshacks said:

July 10th, 12:54 pm

Wow, a Sega Nomad? Blast from the past. I remember playing one briefly back in the day, and maybe it was just the unit I was trying, but it had some serious motion blur or ghosting going on.

The_Rogue_Ewok said:

July 12th, 11:43 pm

I am four trophies away from obtaining the Platinum for Rocket League. I am also really, really bad at it. I think it stems from years of driving games where I tried my best *not* to run into things. Those old habits kick in and I find myself instinctively swerving to miss the ball, repeatedly. :\ Regardless, it is an incredibly fun game.

Great show, guys! Loved the Overwatch and VR talk :)