Knack 2

Jul 11

Jul 11

MLB The Show 16: All-Star Week Celebrations, New Low Price

Ramone Russell's Avatar Posted by Game Designer & Online Community Manager, San Diego Studio

If you’re not one of the lucky ones attending the MLB All-Star Game this week in San Diego, we’ve got you covered with fun activities for the community throughout the week. Again this year we’ll feature our Home Run Derby simulated prediction (which we got right last year!), we’ll have a “man on the street” at the All-Star Game covering everything from our head-to-head Home Run Derby competition at Fan Fest to behind-the-scenes looks at your favorite events, and more!

Check out below for a few videos from our first few days in San Diego:

Join us later tonight at 10:00pm to 12:00am Pacific as we’re going behind-the-scenes at the MLB Players’ Association party to host an AMA with a mix of current players and legends, including Eric Hosmer of the Kansas City Royals. And don’t forget to submit your burning questions for the MLB players on MLB The Show’s Twitter and Facebook as well as directly through the stream.

Later in the week, we’re hosting an intense Fans Vs. Developers competition on Twitch, featuring four hot shot MLB The Show fans playing against our All-Star roster of Developers from San Diego Studio. First rounds of the competition start on Wednesday, July 13 from 3:30pm – 6:00pm and we’ll crown our ultimate All-Star champion during our stream on Thursday, July 14 from 3:30pm – 6:00pm!

Below is our schedule of livestreams from the All-Star Game:

MLB The Show AMA at MLBPA Party
Monday, July 11 at 10:00pm – 12:0am Pacific

Fans Vs. Devs – Round 1
Wednesday, July 13 at 3:30pm – 6:00pm Pacific

Fans Vs. Devs – And the Winner is…
Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 3:30pm – 6:00pm Pacific

To cap off our All-Star celebrations, we recently dropped the price on MLB The Show 16 and made it easier than ever to join! Right now, you can get The Show physically and digitally on PS4 for only $39.99 and on PS3 for $29.99.

For all your latest and greatest MLB The Show news and videos, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or go to theshow.com to learn more.

Add Your Own

JaY_Ci_415 said:

July 11th, 4:03 pm

Let’s go Giants! #4in7

If anyone wants to see me on a legit game of The Show add me: jay_ci_415

KazeEternal said:

July 11th, 5:20 pm

Don’t suppose we could get San Diego to work on a new Mod Nation Racers for PS4 or Vita?

KillerBane91 said:

July 12th, 7:04 am

I’ve been wanting a new modnation racers as well, but they didn’t bring the last couple of MLB games to vita so i don’t think a modnation racers game would come to vita again. Hopefully i’m wrong though :)

KazeEternal said:

July 12th, 12:21 pm

@KillerBane91

I’m still holding out hope that Vita will have a resurgence. Especially if the system gets a price drop. The system has like 900 games right now or something to that effect. I’m just eating up the sales right now.

The neglect of the Vita has me very iffy on buying sony products in the future.

KATOR-MASOUD said:

July 11th, 7:41 pm

sony pleasr add persian language to PS4
سونی لطفا زبان پارسی را به PS4
بیافزا .

mmk1381 said:

July 13th, 4:37 am

Please add Persian language for PlayStation 4

evancr13 said:

July 12th, 5:32 am

They should make a mode where you can live a legends life and career and there should be a legend team

SonicRift said:

July 12th, 7:04 am

This is my first year really digging into one of these games (and my first time back into a baseball videogame since, like, Hardball ’95) and I love it so much. I’ve really fallen in love with Petco Park from playing the Derby, and I bet a lot of passion was put into creating that park specifically in the game. I really need to come down to catch a Padres game some time.

Totally random, but you’ve gotta add the Taco uniforms for the Fresno Grizzlies!

Keep up the love for my home town Blue Jays, and thanks for giving Aaron Sanchez a deserved stat boost.

LBState49er said:

July 12th, 7:56 am

Really enjoying theShow so far this year, looking forward to more events and missions using My DD team throughout the year… The gameplay enables you to format playing style however you like to pitch, hit, etc. It has retro playing styles and new features… I’m old school so i enjoy playing the way I did years back…

Hundredhandslap said:

July 12th, 8:34 am

Haha, your Home Run Derby predictions couldn’t have gone more wrong! Not even 1 opening round matchup was right. Lol

agomon123digimon said:

July 13th, 4:30 am

Sony please add persian language to PS4
سونی لطفا زبان پارسی را به PS4
بیافزا
よろしくお願いします。

alireza12333 said:

July 21st, 11:18 am

دورود سونیه عزیز لطفا زبان فارسی را اضافه کنید زیرا در دنیا بیش از 200 میلیون نفر زبان فارسی صحبت میکنن مثل ایران ، افغانستان، تاجیکستان،پاکستان…پس لطفازبان فارسی را به کنسول و به بازی ها اضافه کنید با سپاس