Knack 2

Jul 19

Jul 19

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Revealed on PS4

Scot Amos's Avatar Posted by Co-head of Studio, Crystal Dynamics

Hi everyone! We just announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will launch on PS4 October 11. We’re thrilled to share this news with you.

When we were planning the PS4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, our very first imperative was to outdo anything we’d done before, such as our definitive editions. A mere “Game of the Year” wouldn’t satisfy us, or our fans. We knew that our PlayStation community both deserved and demanded more than that. So we’re working with our long-time partner Nixxes Software to make this version truly special.

First, whenever we ask you what DLC you’re interested in, “new story” is number one on the wish list. Talking it over with our Franchise Creative Director, Noah Hughes, he immediately turned to a franchise favorite: Croft Manor.

While shown previously only in cutscenes in the campaign of Rise of the Tomb Raider, the Manor represents more than just a place. It is Lara’s legacy. It’s an incredibly important part of her story and the franchise, and like many of you we have fond memories of it from the classic games. So we’re excited to introduce the all-new “Blood Ties” chapter, which will let you explore Croft Manor and unlock its mysteries in a new story mode, then defend it against an undead invasion in “Lara’s Nightmare.”

The Manor also offered a great opportunity for us to investigate the possibilities with cutting edge VR technology. So for the first time in franchise history, you’ll be able to play “Blood Ties” in first-person through Lara’s eyes!

Next, we’re adding a new online co-op expansion to Endurance mode. You and a friend can team up to raid tombs and battle for the longest survival run to stay at the top of the leaderboards.

To celebrate Tomb Raider releases through the years, you can outfit Lara with a re-envisioned version of the cold-weather outfit and the Hailstorm pistol that was featured in Tomb Raider III. In addition, a special card pack will allow you to replay the main story with five classic Lara models. You won’t believe your eyes when you see the original low-poly Lara model in glorious high fidelity Rise of the Tomb Raider cutscenes.

For our hardcore fans, we’ve added a brutal new “Extreme Survivor” setting, which increases the difficulty and strips out all of the checkpoints. The only way to save your game is to forage enough resources to light campfires and survive from one to the next!

Finally, along with Endurance mode, all previously released DLC will be included, such as the three hour story addition Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, and the Cold Darkness Awakened pack which forces you to combat waves of infected predators. Not to mention all of the outfits, all of the weapons, and a ton of Expedition Cards. You receive everything in one package!

We can’t think of a better way to celebrate with all Tomb Raider fans, and to thank you for being on Lara’s 20 year journey with us. We’re excited to share more details on the new content in the coming months as we gear up for the launch of Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration on October 11!

See you online in Endurance mode!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Mercenary09 said:

July 19th, 6:05 am

Awesome package. All DLC plus exclusive content and PSVR support. Yes please.

Cube1701 said:

July 19th, 6:51 am

The content is available for all platforms. Minus VR support.

July 19th, 7:36 am

it’s a garbage offer

FRAPS_XIV said:

July 19th, 7:56 am

I don’t think the masion or endurance co-op is available on Xbox or PC, at least not yet

July 19th, 9:36 am

if anyone have to pay 60$ it will be for a day one game

not an old one with some DLC

July 19th, 9:37 am

THE PRICE WILL DROP VERY QUICKLY FOR THIS GAME

WAITING IS YOUR BEST OPTION IF YOU HAVE TO BUY IT

Chase167 said:

July 19th, 11:21 am

$24.99 ill buy.
    i will not pay $60 for a game thats been out a year already.

bluegreysky said:

July 19th, 7:02 pm

Alot of whiner here. Oh wait, that’s nothing new. Carry on.

BUBBLE29 said:

July 19th, 7:26 pm

What about of you already own it on xboxone will it get the dlc as well i own both consoles

beyond_the_soul said:

July 19th, 10:35 pm

I just saw an ad for this new stuff and it said the endurance co-op and the older looking Lara will be on xbox and steam so I think the other stuff will be coming to PC and Xbox like the VR mansion because of the like the htc or oculus rift

RMG93 said:

July 19th, 11:53 pm

Slight correction. What he meant to say was “We screwed up and we knew we owed you all something, hopefully this is enough that you’re willing to pay full price.” And to be fair, Call of Duty prices remain high for up to two years after initial release, and that’s without giving any DLC or complete editions.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m ecstatic about this, but at the same time, I should have been able to play this game nearly a year ago. DO NOT EVER do this again Crystal, repeat offences are not so easily forgiven.

Tristan77 said:

July 19th, 6:09 am

Now I need to know if it is 1080p, 60FPS and 39.99 and then the deal is sealed.

Just like that, this is far a better version that the one xbox got.

Gameboys said:

July 19th, 6:39 am

Thtas in fact the INLY question i have: what about the performance? I expect 1080/60 ( or even frameunlock!)

Dont care about the price!

mjgrierson said:

July 19th, 6:51 am

Not a prayer this game is going to be 60fps on PS4. 1080/30 max the PS4 as good as it is will not run this game at 60 not sure about the price but £60 digital and £40 on disc seems likely as they have added new things and it is not just a port of the game with the old DLC.

NEOMERCER said:

July 19th, 7:00 am

REALLY?!? 39.99? Are you that self entitled!? I’m serious, I’m sorry if that comes off as rude but come on man, when I learned that we’d have to wait a year for this game I said that it better be at least at 1080p/60fps and have a few extras for me to warrant buying it after such along wait. And now they aren’t just giving us a “few” extras its a TON of content. Multiplayer, VR, stuff I’m pretty sure the Xbox version doesn’t even have! I bought an Xbox specifically for Quantum Break, Tomb Raider and Scalebound & I’m currently going through it now. I had hoped they might release all the previous DLC with the PS4 version so I have stayed away from any of it on the Xbox Marketplace. And now they are doing just that and you’re going to sit here and say you won’t get it unless it’s 39.99?! I’m hoping for 60 FPS too since I’m already playing it and they’ve had an extra year to work on it but it’s not a deal breaker if it isn’t. Just because this is an old game now doesn’t mean it’s not new technically to PS4 owners so 60 bucks for the same great game still wouldn’t be bad.

Tristan77 said:

July 19th, 7:48 am

I ha e been reading online that all that content, except the VR support, will be available for xbox and PC so there is no “exclusive content” here for PS4 owners and so I will not pay $60 when xbox and PC owners can get the same game and the same content for far less money. Square Enix thinks we are fools?

KingGheedora said:

July 19th, 7:54 am

absolutely zero chance this is gonna be 39.99.

whereymyconary said:

July 19th, 8:25 am

I’d agree on price, but let’s be honest it going to be full price, but i already have it on my xbox… so will wait till is in the bargain bin to pick it up. no reason to double dip for DLC alone at 60$

da1writer said:

July 19th, 10:37 am

Nixxes is the company doing this Rise of the Tomb Raider port to PS4, the same company that did the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition at 60fps.

So it’s entirely in the realm of possibility Rise of the Tomb Raider will also be 60fps.

FeistFan said:

July 19th, 2:46 pm

To those saying it won’t be $40 – you’re right. It will be well under that. You know, they continue to sell games months or even years after they’re first released, and often at great discounts?

By next summer (if not Black Friday 2016) it will be $30 or less, and that’s when I’ll pick it up. I’m still working through my backlog from Black Friday 2015, so it won’t hurt me any to wait. It’s not like the story turns to dust with age.

BUBBLE29 said:

July 19th, 7:28 pm

Might not be 60 frames or it might even uncharted isn’t 60 frames let’s hope it is though

KingKevinTheOne said:

July 28th, 2:03 am

I agree with FeistFan. That’s exactly how it’s done!

makarushi said:

July 19th, 6:09 am

Nice!

dkarlowicz10 said:

July 19th, 6:11 am

I also have that other console but now I’m glad that I waited. I will be getting the PS4 version, can’t wait for it.

fadingshadow said:

July 19th, 6:11 am

HAPPINESS! SHEER HAPPINESS! This is MUCH better than a “definitive” or “GOTY” edition. This is a tribute to 2 decades of Lara Croft. Thank you, Crystal Dynamics. I knew you wouldn’t let me down. I’m so pre-ordering Rise of the Tomb Raider. Did I mention I’m happy? ^,..,^

CrazyRap said:

July 19th, 6:12 am

This better not be at full price.

fadingshadow said:

July 19th, 6:15 am

QUESTION! Will we be getting a Rise of the Tomb Raider dynamic PS4 theme and PS4 avatars? If not then you should because I’m ready to throw money at you. I would especially buy all the Tomb Raider dynamic themes.

fbutron said:

July 19th, 7:46 am

Dont hold your breath for it, not anything special is planned here so…

MGN1990 said:

July 19th, 6:21 am

I’m glad you guys are pulling out every stop to make this the definitive version of Rise of the Tomb Raider. It’s out two weeks before my birthday
A simple GOTY port isn’t gonna cut it. Hope to see some gameplay on the PS4 version

mfagerstrom said:

July 19th, 6:33 am

It’s a start. You seriously need to stop this timed exclusive bs though. I’ll probably just rent the game and not buy it as I don’t support your business decisions.

mikep973 said:

July 20th, 11:56 am

I’m boycotting it. I understand exclusives but timed exclusives is just scum. MS are welcome to it and their dying fan base.

Dmaki650 said:

July 19th, 6:35 am

SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS!!! BUT this stuff is all coming to the regular game as well on PC and Xbox so……. It’s not “special” to PS4 only.

Tristan77 said:

July 19th, 7:51 am

PS4 has VR support which is something the other won’t have. Also, for those same reasons, I don’t expect to pay $60 for this game.

RiyaadhSeedat99 said:

July 19th, 6:37 am

This better be $40 or I’m renting it. A year old game should not be a full $60. Besides, Square will NOT be getting my money after they screwed over the largest TR fan base. It may be a great game but we can not tolerate this rubbish in our industry. Day 1 rental!

mjgrierson said:

July 19th, 6:56 am

Get a grip of yourself man, they have just said it comes with a slew of already released DLC and 3 new DLC’s, 5 new costumes. There’s bags of content its not just your usual GOTY edition. Square don’t owe you jack! They have favoured Sony for years and one thing goes Microsoft’s way and your ready to boycott them? Jesus man that’s the most pathetic thing I’ve read in ages, grow up you absolute child.

July 19th, 7:35 am

they don’t deserve our support
    let Microsoft support them now

KingGheedora said:

July 19th, 7:56 am

you guys are kidding yourselves if you think this si gonna be 40 bucks. the definitive edition of the first one was full price, and this is including ALL the DLC

mikep973 said:

July 20th, 11:57 am

panxo1984 said:

July 19th, 6:39 am

Vey nice, only need a Tomb Raider Anniversary 2.

TrueRadiantFree said:

July 19th, 6:39 am

PS4 gets the better games than Xbox One gets yet again!

Salty_Privilege said:

July 19th, 6:49 am

Even though they get all of this as well…

Tristan77 said:

July 19th, 7:52 am

They don’t get VR support

July 19th, 6:40 am

sorry but I’m not gonna buy your game Crystal Dynamics it’s too late now

Sonicfan11589 said:

July 19th, 6:40 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH. I loved TR since the beginning. I was hoping Croft Manor would make a return. Could you add Lara’s denim outfit from the Angel of Darkness game?

Hitokiri_03 said:

July 19th, 6:46 am

Good to know that Nixxes is working on the port. They are pretty on this.

cmdluke said:

July 19th, 6:51 am

Awesome news. I played the tomb raider reboot while on leave when my son was born. My daughter will be born oct 12th. The tradition continues!!!

spoonTRex said:

July 19th, 6:52 am

Wow, guys, wow. It may be a year old game, but it’s coming with all the DLC that’s been released up to this point, and EXCLUSIVE DLC, plus a bunch of extras. Sounds like it more than justifies a full, $60 price tag.

I’m excited to play this version, and I’m excited to see this game come out on my birthday. :D

RyuuHou24 said:

July 19th, 6:58 am

None of the DLC is exclusive, you realize. The only exclusive thing is the VR support, and whoop dee do. All that matters is performance, and price, and what they’re offering does not justify full price for a year old game. Stop praising them to damned much for offering the bare minimum for crap like this.

July 19th, 7:34 am

only the VR and not all the peolpe will have it

SlenderTech said:

July 19th, 6:57 am

“A mere “Game of the Year” wouldn’t satisfy us, or our fans. We knew that our PlayStation community both deserved and demanded more than that.”

But not the other platforms, right?

Gotta pay for that sweet platform exclusive. Screw over all the other fans for no good reason.

RyuuHou24 said:

July 19th, 7:04 am

This is just a port with all available DLC, and a VR mode for one specific mission. Which means they couldn’t even be bothered to port the thing themselves, or put any real effort into making the PS4 version any kind of definitive version. They just handed it off and probably went “Don’t screw up too bad”.

Like every other company that hands off their stuff to get ported, instead of doing it themselves.

And Nixxes? These are the same guys who ported Thief, which didn’t exactly port too damned well. So this could easily be hit or miss.

This entire blog post just reads as pitiful PR for “Forgive us for screwing you over for a year, buy our game anyways”

fbutron said:

July 19th, 7:43 am

Agree you, just Nixxes is very capable developer however the effort to give something special is not there

fbutron said:

July 19th, 7:43 am

* Agree with you

da1writer said:

July 19th, 10:40 am

Again…

Nixxes is same company that did the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition at 60fps.

So it’s entirely in the realm of possibility Rise of the Tomb Raider will also be 60fps and be ported just fine.

Hitokiri_03 said:

July 19th, 6:38 pm

Nixxes only ported the PC version of Thief.

DamianDG said:

July 19th, 7:10 am

While I’ve been chapped about the exclusivity deal for quite some time (I ended up getting the game on XB1), I do think that this is a fair and great compensation for fans that waited. All of these features and DLCs included are great, and I don’t even own some of them on the XB version. I’ve been a Tomb Raider fan since the start, and I’m just glad that they’ve recognized that Sony fans are a large market for this game. I’ll be picking it up for sure, and giving it another playthrough. Here’s to hoping that the sequel doesn’t have any exclusivity deals where a main release date is concerned. DLC? Whatever, but not the full game ever again.

July 19th, 7:33 am

NOT WITH A FULL PRICE TAG

KazeEternal said:

July 19th, 7:46 am

Not really fair. You guys got access to the collectors edition. Nothing is going to make up for me having to pay for a PC copy and a ps4 copy just to make up the difference.

jenuine5 said:

July 19th, 7:12 am

Sounds amazing, I was so confused and disappointed in the last release on another console. I think I have virtually every TR game released on PS and am definitely looking forward to this one in October. I’ve recently enjoyed more co-op gaming so I’m glad to see a component in this release. Looking forward to seeing Croft back in action.

sealum01 said:

July 19th, 7:13 am

I’m cautiously optimistic about the VR implementation, but would have been more excited if it were VR with a 3rd person perspective rather than a 1st person view. Still, I’m genuinely excited about this release! 2016 is a mammoth year for PS4 fans…

July 19th, 7:33 am

for a full price LOOOL

KazeEternal said:

July 19th, 7:44 am

@thisguyisok
    Yes full price. Xbox one version and PC versions are still pretty high in cost. Especially with the season pass cost. We are getting all of it including the new modes above for the cost of a new game.

Jaimes_Bond said:

July 19th, 7:15 am

(Heavy Breathing), Seriously I knew it was worth the wait. Will be buying 2 copies.

Android66 said:

July 19th, 7:17 am

You took a truckload of money from Microsoft, no doubt, to release the game as a timed exclusive on Xbox One…even though the PlayStation was the console of Lara’s origin (ignoring Sega Saturn). Well, I hope they paid you enough, because I won’t be buying this game on PS4 until it hits the bargain bin at $19.99, and I am urging everyone else to do the same. We’ve already had to wait a year…what’s another year more? If you take a financial hit on this, maybe next time you won’t screw over us PS4 owners like you did.

CrusaderForever said:

July 19th, 8:16 am

I truly understand your anger as I am also upset about the exclusivity. However, I love Tomb Raider games more than sticking it to the man. If RotTR bombs there may not be another Tomb Raider. I haven’t decided if I am going to buy this day one or wait for a price cut. Loving Tomb Raider the way I do pretty much dictates that I am going to support this game with a day one purchase. That Baba Yaga 3 hour content sounds great. Just think it over is all I can recommend.

cptnoremac said:

July 27th, 5:39 pm

No, you may not ignore the Saturn version. The Saturn was a real console and it deserves to be acknowledged. The PlayStation has no claim to Tomb Raider’s legacy.

Anyway, why are you so upset? It’s just one game. There are tons and tons of great games available right now and I guarantee you haven’t played all of them. You should have spent this last year catching up on Cloudbuilt and Killer7 instead of whining about the ONE game you have to wait a little longer for than some people.

GaMeR_bOi_83 said:

July 19th, 7:30 am

Will be getting this used. Since you guy’s sold out to MS then you guy’s won’t mind me buying this used at a dirt cheap price so you won’t get a dime. But that’s ok. MS gave you a huge pile of money to turn your back on the gamers that made Tomb Raider a icon.

July 19th, 9:38 am

RESPECT :)

race2winnet said:

July 26th, 12:39 pm

Same here and I never buy used games!

cptnoremac said:

July 27th, 5:40 pm

Buying used games still indirectly supports the games industry. They can sell it for $60 because the buyers know they can get some of that back by selling it secondhand later.

July 19th, 7:32 am

only an idiot will buy a year old game for 60$

if you have to buy it wait until the price drop to 10-15$

ajwilson55 said:

July 19th, 12:15 pm

Hey, what’s your opinion on this game? Should we pay full price for it? I can’t tell from your dozen or so other posts.

Also, the dollar sign ($) goes in front of the number.

Sephiroth_FF71 said:

July 19th, 7:34 am

Whys everyone butt hurt about the deal? When sony does it is it okay? I’m buying this day one i’ve waited long enough so i’ll ‘ll be enjoying it, hell they even put in new content so it’s worth it.

Sephiroth_FF71 said:

July 19th, 7:36 am

My bad about the error above i am on my phone lol.

KazeEternal said:

July 19th, 7:42 am

When sony does its to save a game from becoming vaporware. When Microsoft does it, the end result is to deceptively push us towards their platform. Sony hasn’t engaged in that kind of behavior since soul reaver 2. That is why. It makes all the difference. Tomb raider didn’t need to be saved, it was going to do awesome without Microsof’s support and made us wait a year to get it on our platform and apparently miss out on any collectors editions being made available.

fbutron said:

July 19th, 7:36 am

I see no special items or dlc to your ps4 fan base, all will be available to all the platforms, lame 1 year of waiting and these. Have to pass on this game (first Tomb Raider that I will not buy) having all the collection from PS1 and also having Tomb Raider 2013 on PS3 and later on Ps4 Definitive Edition at full price.

KazeEternal said:

July 19th, 7:38 am

Where’s our collector’s edition?

fbutron said:

July 19th, 7:58 am

To be fair the collector editions was one of the lamest the “wooden box” was just carton, the “steel book” was a metal case and the figurine ohh god, crisis adverted I say.

Sponge-worthy said:

July 19th, 7:45 am

CD and Squenix must be super-excited to finally start selling copies of this game ;)

Death_StrokeN7 said:

July 19th, 7:51 am

I’ll be picking this up preowned.

MarkusD1024 said:

July 19th, 7:56 am

Why you suddenly care about PS4 players?? GTFO crystal dynamics

scene_cachet said:

July 19th, 8:01 am

Can’t wait to buy it during a flash sale for $9.99 and play the tacked on co-op mode.

goddammitmindy said:

July 19th, 8:20 am

Manor seems cool, but only the VR’s exclusive.
And still no Sam, which is a sad time

CrusaderForever said:

July 19th, 8:23 am

Disappointed you turned your back on the Playstation faithful. I hope you learned your lesson and don’t do this again with the next Tomb Raider. I haven’t decided if I am going to support your game. Loving Tomb Raider the way that I do means I will probably buy this and support you. I wouldn’t want to not support Tomb Raider, have this game bomb and then never get another Tomb Raider game over something like this. I just hope SE learned their lesson.

S1lentSurviv0r said:

July 19th, 10:01 am

With you buying it, I can tell you without a doubt, they didn’t learn. They’ll learn when they see poor sales.

July 19th, 8:30 am

THE PRICE WILL DROP VERY QUICKLY FOR THIS GAME

WAITING IS YOUR BEST OPTION IF YOU HAVE TO BUY IT

loadstone007 said:

July 19th, 8:33 am

Collector’s Edition?
If not, I’m tempted to punish CD and wait until this will be dirt cheap. Your Xbox betrayal will never be forgotten.

Crazymanwalking1 said:

July 19th, 9:09 am

I nearly got the deluxe edition on Xbox the few times its been on sale but the wait was worth it, thank you Square for treating us players right

Can’t wait to play this on my PS4

ReHsA said:

July 19th, 9:11 am

It’s about goddamn time!

Blind-Lunacy said:

July 19th, 9:13 am

About time, I’m gonna quote Kojima and say “What took you so long?” M$ had their fun long enough. still ****ed you would make a 3rd party franchise like tomb raider go into a companies hands for so long. Lara Croft is for everyone not just Xbox.

laracroft103 said:

July 19th, 9:26 am

All of you are so negative. -_- Well, I’m EXTREMELY EXCITED for this! I’ll finaly be able to play this ever sense I found out about it in E3 2014. Zombies are awesome plus all these new levels and content plus VR technology is awesome. Definitely worth the wait for PS4 players. Xbox has already gotten it and PS4 hasn’t. Lara was born in Playstation so it’s makes sense to have playstation recieve more love after the wait. I’m glad that they surprised us this this flawless annoucement. So if it’s at full price so be it. Players that have already recieved this adventure can’t complain about anything, it’s PS4 time to shine. :3 Well, I do feel for the people that can’t access the new content but oh well.

MarkusD1024 said:

July 19th, 12:08 pm

More love after the wait? All this content will be available for free to Xbox One and PC to players that own the season pass. The only exclusive part for PS4 is VR support.

anszbd1 said:

July 19th, 9:27 am

How’s that exclusivity working for tomb raider square enix? Is it worth it? Maybe I’ll wait for it to be discounted on psn instead, or maybe I’ll buy it second hand and sold it again after I finish it, why spend $60 for 1 year old game. I can wait.

S1lentSurviv0r said:

July 19th, 10:02 am

Exactly, we waited long enough already. A few extra months for flash sale isnt bad.

July 19th, 9:36 am

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 – December

July 19th, 9:36 am

if anyone have to pay 60$ it will be for a day one game

not an old one with some DLC

anszbd1 said:

July 20th, 3:46 am

Where’s gravity rush 2 :)

laracroft103 said:

July 19th, 9:42 am

There’s tons of new games coming out that I wish to recieve like Final Fantasy 15, World Of Final Fantasy, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Bioshock Collection, Resident Evil 4, Pokemon Sun, Watch Dogs 2, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Persona 5, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age, Tales Of Beseria. I can’t wait but it’s sooooo much money but it’s alright :3

RulitoCR said:

July 19th, 9:44 am

Finally, the long wait has due date!

July 19th, 9:48 am

A year old game doesn’t deserve more than 30-40$ and even then i wait until a 50-70% off sales

ELECTRICKLUKE said:

July 19th, 10:23 am

Funny how many obvious comments are made by someone working for Squarenix. You all are being scammed! Don’t you get it? They say that they are doing this for ps4 because they love us so much but they are doing it for ALL formats!!! PC, and Xbox! Wow. Talk about sheep.

Blind-Lunacy said:

July 19th, 10:02 am

So many other games on that month that deserves my time and money. Xenoverse 2 and i’ll be busy with no man’s sky. so i don’t have time for tomb raider. maybe it should’ve arrived sooner, but you’re a year too late.

whereymyconary said:

July 19th, 10:23 am

Own it on Xbox, will wait till it’s at deep discount over Christmas to pick it up since i want the DLC and better performance. But will wait till the port is reviewed to make sure they actually do i good job since it’s not Dynamic doing the port.

ELECTRICKLUKE said:

July 19th, 10:30 am

THE DLC IS NOT EXCLUSIVE!!! IF IT WEREN’T FOR FINAL FANTASY THIS COMPANY WOULD BE GONERS… LOOK AT HITMAN, THAT GAME IS A TRAIN WRECK. THEY SPEND TEN BUCKS ON LOUSY TEN SECOND ANIMATED STORY IN BETWEEN THE LEVELS. AFTER PLAYING UNCHARTED 4 HITMAN PLAYS LIKE 100 YEAR OLD MAN RUNNING ARPUND AND OLD AGE HOME KILLING THE HELP. STIFF!

WolfmanJack74 said:

July 26th, 12:01 am

Totally agree! Uncharted 4 best single player campaign game to date. Hope EA/Dice take some serious notes from Naughty Dog when making thier next Battlefront StarWars game.

PAGE 1 2 3