God of War

Aug 16

Aug 16

The Tomorrow Children Arrives September 6 on PS4

Dylan Cuthbert's Avatar Posted by President and Executive Producer, Q-Games Ltd.

Hello, Comrades! Today it gives me great pleasure to announce The Tomorrow Children will be launching next month on September 6 with the early access Founders Pack! We will also be opening the game up to everyone as a free-to-play title in the near future.

The Tomorrow Children is a unique combination of action, simulation, strategy, and social gaming that delivers an experience unlike anything else. As “projection clones,” players will be tasked to work together — And unite for the glory for all! — in an alternate future Soviet Union in order to restore civilization to a world that has been annihilated by a failed science experiment. Gather resources, build and customize your town, build defenses, fend off gigantic “Izverg” kaiju monsters, and much more.

The Tomorrow Children, PS4

Starting on September 6, The Tomorrow Children’s early access Founders Pack will be offered for a limited time until the official launch of the free-to-play game. The Founders Pack bundles together a great selection of paid DLC items, 1000 Freeman Dollars (in-game currency), and exclusive bonus content, giving players a big running start as they dive into the world of the Void.

The early access Founders Pack includes the following premium paid content ($19.99, includes more than $30 worth of content):

• Bourgeoisie papers — This is your first step to becoming a resident of The Void. By earning the “rezidenty” status, player’s will have the privilege to participate in creating structures and items to build your town, access to new tools, and the ability to build your very own house within the town. Also includes five F2P invitations to send to friends.
  • Lv1 Arms License — Unlocks access to higher-tier weapons at the weapons dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
  • Lv1 Tools License — Unlocks access to higher tier tools at the tool dealer in town (purchase items with in-game currency earned by completing various labor tasks).
  • Eagle Corp. Jetpack — This high-end Black Market paid item will take you to new heights, allowing you to reach otherwise inaccessible areas on tops of “islands” to mine resources and find hidden items.
  • Special costume — “Miner Gear” costume to customize your in-game “projection clone” character.
  • Exclusive PSN avatar pack — This is a pack containing three exclusive PSN avatars limited to the Founders Pack.
  • 1000 Freeman Dollars — Currency that can be used at the black market to purchase a variety of high-powered weapons, tools, and more, and can also be used as bribes to government officials for quick personal benefit. (This is separate from the in-game credits collected from the town’s City Hall after completing various labor tasks, which are used at the normal vendors in town.)
  • Bourgeoisie Paper holders will also receive five invitations to send to their friends, granting them access to the F2P game client before full public release. Invited comrades can enjoy the F2P game for free, and upgrade their experience with the Founders Pack if they choose.

The Tomorrow Children, PS4

Owners of the Founders Pack, as well as those invited by Founders to experience the F2P game early, will also be able to purchase additional Freeman Dollar packs from PlayStation Store in order to purchase additional Black Market items in-game.

Coming Soon
In the coming months, Q-Games and Sony Interactive Entertainment will launch the Free-2-Play version of The Tomorrow Children. The Founders Pack will also be replaced by the Frontier Pack bundle, including DLC content and Freeman Dollar Currency (details TBA).

The Tomorrow Children, PS4

Stay tuned for more updates, and for more details on The Tomorrow Children, visit the website. See you in The Void on September 6! Onwards, Comrades! Glory for all!

Add Your Own

wenger56 said:

August 16th, 10:14 am

I can’t wait! I’ll even through some money your way.

August 16th, 11:07 am

Thank you very much, it took us a while to dot the i’s and cross the t’s but we are here now, and it’s going to be awesome!

hamada_sivo0 said:

August 16th, 10:16 am

Really excited. can’t wait to be able to get my Founder’s Pack. Thank you for this Amazing game!

August 16th, 11:08 am

I look forward to visiting your town!

TomatoDragon said:

August 16th, 10:20 am

Finally! Been excited for this ever since I got to play the alpha.

Dragonchasers said:

August 16th, 10:33 am

I had given up hope on The Tomorrow Children; we haven’t heard anything for so long. Glad to hear it is coming soon! Will definitely be snagging a Founder’s Pack.

August 16th, 11:09 am

Dont give up hope! We are here! We just had our head downs tidying up a ton of stuff after the beta tests :)

AizawaYuuichi said:

August 16th, 10:38 am

The trophies for this game went live several months ago, so I’m surprised it’s still another month until launch. Though, seeing as it’s free-to-play, I understand now why the list didn’t have a platinum. Will be keeping an eye out for more gameplay once this starts getting out into the wild.

August 16th, 11:12 am

It’s only a couple of weeks really not a month!
    I’ll be posting a blog with more details about things we have changed in a week or two

Nice_N_Frosty said:

August 16th, 11:25 am

Not gonna lie, I had forgotten all about this game lol. Glad I stumbled upon this page. Excited. Tell me… is there still a chance to get on the founders edition?

August 16th, 11:30 am

Yes the founders edition will be the only version available for a while as it gives exclusive access to early birds who want to try the game out before everyone else! (As well as give them a bunch of goodies)

Rammel29 said:

August 16th, 11:26 am

Really excited to give this another go, the concept was interesting but I wasn’t able to give the alpha enough time when it dropped due to life haha. Other than that can’t wait. :D

August 16th, 11:32 am

We added a ton of stuff since then so welcome back!

HaWKe--- said:

August 16th, 11:30 am

So happy that we finally get a release date. The Alpha was amazing. Q-Games has always produced quality, fun titles!I have to wait though to grab it since my dad n sister are now living with me because of the fire. Keep up the good work and games. See everyone on in the future!!!

August 16th, 11:32 am

I hope to see you in there soon!

KidCommando said:

August 16th, 11:44 am

Will definitely be buying a founders pack! Looking forward to checking this game out.

August 16th, 11:46 am

You’re going to love it!

KwietStorm said:

August 16th, 11:45 am

Looks like we maaade it.

Was this always planned as a free to play game?

August 16th, 11:47 am

Even now it’s not quite a typical f2p game and we always planned for it to do things non-traditionally

Mad--Butcher said:

August 16th, 11:45 am

I’m not convinced on the “free to play” part, but I hope the game is as good as it looks.

August 16th, 11:49 am

Don’t worry about the f2p aspect, if you get the founders pack you are good to go.

nanaki85 said:

August 16th, 11:53 am

This is the absolute best news I’ve heard all year! thank you guys for making this game, it is really one of my #1 games :)

brolol07 said:

August 16th, 11:56 am

I was a member of your Alphas and I liked it! I think it’s a great mix of genres and cooperation by other players. Cannot wait to progress in this free to play game!

August 16th, 12:43 pm

Thanks! We’ve tuned and added a no. of things since then too so it’s all going to be pretty exciting!

GrafUlrich88 said:

August 16th, 11:57 am

Hello Dylan,

I’m so excited for this!!! I’ve been waiting a long time since I first watch people playing the Alpha.

I wanted to ask if you would consider making several “Dynamic Themes” and also a “ShareFactory Theme Pack” for gamers who want to make ShareFactory videos of your amazing game?

Cheers and have a great year!

Rob aka Graf

August 16th, 12:44 pm

I’ll look into this, it’s the first time I’ve heard of a request like that!

andrew_pohuliai said:

August 16th, 12:15 pm

Nope, not going to support communism in any form of it, game or book or movie…, paid or free. F communistic SOCIETY.

August 16th, 12:45 pm

It’s a parody to show how communism doesn’t work and in the end free spirit and a free market prevails :)
    So in other words you should support it.

August 16th, 12:46 pm

Although it does show how working together in harmony can achieve great things but that isn’t a message limited to communism.

billyok said:

August 16th, 12:46 pm

You realize you aren’t supporting communism by playing a game set in faux-Soviet Union any more than you’re supporting murder when you play a shooter, right?

SmokeAdellic said:

August 16th, 1:15 pm

I’m not getting now that i know it’s anti-communism…seriously.

leoncio15 said:

August 16th, 1:58 pm

Dude, the first thing that you read BEFORE you leave a comment is:

OPEN TO EVERYONE, BUT DON’T BE A JERK. So don’t be a jerk and take a Chill pill.

meFreeman said:

August 16th, 2:51 pm

I’ll make some popcorn! This is getting interesting!

DiddyWaDiddy said:

August 16th, 12:19 pm

I’ve been anticipating this game more than any other ever since it was announced. I would have gladly paid twice this, so Founder’s Pack here I come.

August 16th, 12:47 pm

Excellent to hear, enjoy the ride!

MaxieMostel said:

August 16th, 1:27 pm

I had a blast playing two betas. Yay! I love the art style. Looking forward to this one.

leoncio15 said:

August 16th, 1:56 pm

Guys, first of all. Huge fan. Second, the Founders pack it is already at the store? I want it NOW

August 16th, 8:21 pm

It will be up on the store on sept 6th!

oKURUPTo said:

August 16th, 2:52 pm

Finally I can get lost in the void !!

Kid_Loser said:

August 16th, 2:52 pm

Has the frame-rate improved at all to 60fps? The alpha killed it with a bad frame-rate.. I would purchase the founders for a 60fps games.. not one that’s gonna wait to be 60 for Neo..

August 16th, 8:22 pm

The frame rate is smooth as silk, we optimized the heavy areas

paulogy said:

August 16th, 2:59 pm

I’ve enjoyed my time playing the previews up to this point. It’s a very different kind of game with a unique feel to it. It did seem to lend itself to a F2P model, so I’m not completely surprised to see that. Good, hopefully that helps build a good community of Comrades. I had also wondered if that was part of the delay since the game seemed complete to me when I played it :-)

August 16th, 8:23 pm

We didn’t sit on our laurels though, we took the data from the beta and adjusted quite a lot of things!

psyco-k1ller45 said:

August 16th, 5:14 pm

Actually enjoyed aspects of this game during beta, though is the final product the same as the beta with the blink in blink out player and mozybugthings… so many times wasted time trying to pick things up just to have someone else appear and run off with it when it… typical commie move…. and was killed by a bug a friend couldnt see to kill… thats a deal breaker for me…

August 16th, 8:25 pm

We improved response times and fixed quite a no. of sync issues, if you aren’t sure you can hold off until the f2p version comes along (should be within a few months) and then you’re not risking anything

L2-C2 said:

August 16th, 6:03 pm

About time!!! I was looking forward tto release since the closed beta. So much fun. Hope the network is improved and jet pack here i come.

August 16th, 8:26 pm

Yes we improved a ton of things around sync related issues

sofakingkiller said:

August 16th, 6:20 pm

this and let it die might be the only f2p games i’ll get into
couldn’t stop playing during the beta, thanks for a release date

August 16th, 8:27 pm

You’re going to love some of the tweaks since the beta!

CapinChronic said:

August 16th, 7:11 pm

Thanks for the info Dylan!! :D

Amnalehu said:

August 16th, 7:54 pm

I REALLY wanted to get into the Betas but sadly I was not chosen. I love all of your games and I am truly excited to finally get a chance to play The Tomorrow Children. The game looks outstanding. Well done and congrats!

August 16th, 8:28 pm

Awesome, can’t wait to see you in there!

HeroLv9 said:

August 17th, 12:58 am

Can’t wait, enjoyed the beta! Got 5 friends already in mind for the invite! Thanks!

August 17th, 10:09 am

Btw. You have to toil a bit for the greater good then you can buy the invites for coupons in the union shop :)

maxnorthstone666 said:

August 17th, 3:06 am

AWESOME i cant wait to play ! keep up the great work ! i was just wondering any changes since the beta? this is my game of the year !!! the beta was amazing! thanks for your time!

August 17th, 10:10 am

Yes there are quite a few changes and at least one big feature I will be detailing in a blog soon

fisool888 said:

August 17th, 11:03 am

Is the original version of the game is free?? or its paid and there is a free to play version???

BBurgSteve said:

August 17th, 11:40 am

The game is free-to-play. The paid DLC/Founders Pack just gives you a head start. Its the same game for everyone.

BBurgSteve said:

August 17th, 11:38 am

Good to see I can finally delete the Beta version that has been sitting on my system for a few months and download a ‘real’ version of the game.

And I can stop staring at the Dylan-signed game poster I picked up at the Sony E3 Meetup a couple years ago wondering where the game is…

And I’ll have something for my Twitch channel that not everyone is playing…

aladin_12000 said:

August 17th, 7:02 pm

Ohh finally!! Is this server independent from country to country? Or just one server for all?
Anyways, I played beta earlier but I haven’t got my lifetime pension yet.

August 17th, 11:27 pm

Servers are all the same, you’re going to need an international (across time zones) team of town residents to fight off the Izverg 24hr :)

maxnorthstone666 said:

August 18th, 6:03 am

that great to hear! will there be any server wipes after early access? will i be able to keep my progression ? thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

August 18th, 7:59 am

The term early access here isn’t the same as, say, a game on steam. It really does just literally mean you get early access to the full game, there will be no server wipes or resets. The game goes fully live from sept 6th.

Buk-Lau100 said:

August 18th, 10:58 am

Will there be a disc version of the game ?

GrogsRevenge said:

August 20th, 3:11 pm

I think the last time I got really excited about a game was FF7. Just like then I will go out and buy a Playstation just to get the privilege of playing TTC.
I’ve never seen anything as beautiful on screen. This is really a revolution in game graphics. Why VR when these lighting environments are more beautiful than the real thing?
I wish I could invest in your company.

King-Corobo said:

August 21st, 2:07 am

Better yet, why not a Tomorrow’s Children VR game :)

sirgreenday said:

August 20th, 7:42 pm

So how do we get the Founders pack? I was in the alpha. I can’t wait for this game!!

King-Corobo said:

August 21st, 2:03 am

I so want a physical copy, please

igs63 said:

August 25th, 6:42 am

I feel silly but I’ve just happened upon this game (which looks really great, by the way!) and I can’t seem to find this anywhere but – does it require ps plus to play? Currently without a membership and won’t have one on the date of the release.

NeoMahi said:

August 27th, 10:50 pm

I’d LOVE to have this game! But, like “The Witness”, I won’t be picking it up without the release of a physical copy….and Im still waiting on The Witness. Im missing out on a great game but, business is business, if I miss out on two games, I guess I miss out on two games. We’re not totally living in the digital age yet.

montov8 said:

August 29th, 1:07 pm

Do the 5 invitations give access to the early access?

montov8 said:

September 1st, 11:26 pm

Nevermind, it seems i didn’t read clearly.

DrBenway12 said:

August 31st, 11:06 am

Lets say i buy the pack but i don’t have an interested party to give out the 5 keys, will my town then be only me?

moorpheus663 said:

September 4th, 4:38 pm

Hello Dylan i wait for early access because this game is cute and strange with many things to do ! But all the founder pack content will be available for free ingame by anyone playing later to f2p … I see it in beta walkthrough …What is the real advantage to be founder ?

xPrincArthasx said:

September 5th, 4:43 pm

Hello I am curious as to what time this game goes on to the store. I’ve been looking forward to a release since I played the alpha! Im excited to play and already have some friends ready to play with me.

Alpha__Female said:

September 6th, 5:58 am

It’s now September 6th and it’s not in the store =(

StevenWinnipeg said:

September 6th, 10:31 am

seems abit high price if you guys whant us to still buy stuff in your guys world looks fun but $26.99 seems a bit steep with micr trascation you need to buy to play it i wait for a flash sale or atlease when it gets to $14.99

T0M_BRA1DER said:

September 6th, 3:01 pm

Hurry up and be free. I wanna play it for free, not $20.

Mefaria said:

September 9th, 4:11 am

so, the bourg’ papers. are they only for paid versions? or is there a way to get them as a free player? otherwise i would say you miss out on about 90% of the fun.

FIELD707 said: